Love By A Love Story 🌸✅

Від lost_beautyy

Sidharth shukla is a big actor in Bollywood industry and Shehnaaz gill is a shining star from punjab who want... Більше

Characters🌸
1🌼
2🌼
3🌼
4🌼
5🌼
6🌼
7🌼
8🌼
9🌼
10🌼
11🌼
12🌼
13🌼
14🌼
15🌼
16🌼
17🌼
18🌼
19🌼
20🌼
21🌼
22🌼
23🌼
24🌼
25🌼
26🌼
27🌼
28🌼
29🌼
30🌼
31🌼
32🌼
33🌼
34🌼
36🌼
37🌼
38🌼
39🌼
Epilogue 🌼

35🌼

2.9K 402 140
Від lost_beautyy

Read the note at the end of the chapter ❤

_______________________________________

Sana was looking at him, of course sidharth is a great actor and whenever he acts, it looks real but today was something different.

His eyes were speaking a whole different language today which she tried to understand.

His eyes had pain, restlessness, fear ... Why! She didn't know.

Taking a deep breath, she thought to continue the shoot as director sir still didn't say cut.

Web series shoot continues:

Sanaya looked away and wiped her tears...

Sana:

Maine aap ko kaha hai na, chale jaye yaha se...

Mujhe aap ki Shakal bhi nahi dekhni. Mai papa se baat kar lungi dusre college mein transfer hone k liye.

Mujhe fadak nahi parta aap mere saath kya karenge, mujhe baas aap se dur jaana hai..

Jaab aap mere life mein nahi the taab mai ek simple life jeeti thi ... Bohot sukoon se rehti thi... Apna sapna pura karne k liye mehnaat karti thi.. Life mein kuch karna chahti thi... Kisi se bhi koi lena dena nahi tha. Na dost the jada aur na hi koi Dushman.

Par jaab se aap aaye hai, aisa ek din nahi tha jaab mai sukoon se rahi hoon...

Puri college k saamne mujhe apna bolne se pehle kya apne meri maarji puchi thi... Kya kabhi pucha ki mai aap k saath comfortable hoon ya nahi? 

Kya apne kabhi bhi mujpe haaq rakhne se pehle meri maarji puchi? Nahi na?

Toh abhi jaab meko koi mila hai jo mujse pyaar karte hai, toh fir aap bhul kyun nahi jaate mujhe?

Bhul jao aap mujhe... Leave me, just leave me alone and goooo!!!!

She shouted but soon she gasped when siddhant broke the water jug into pieces...

Sid:

No noo noooo!!! Not at alll.... I am not leaving you...

I am never going to leave you.... Haan nahi pucha maine tumhari maarji, kyun ki i knew you are mine.

Nobody can change it, not even you...

Maybe you deserve someone better than me... I know I am a bad boy who doesn't deserve someone as pure as you sanaya..

But mai janam se toh bura nahi tha na? Halat ne baanaya... Logo ne banaya...

Pyaar, ye word pe kabhi believe nahi kar paaya because I never got it, never...

Par jaab tumhe Dekha, aisa laga that you are someone who will teach me the meaning of love. And you did.

Tumhare waja se mai bohot badla hoon.. Tumhe takleef hota hai iss liye maine smoking chorne ka faisla liya hai..

Tumhari waja se mai logo ko aab unke pov baata ne ka moka deta hoon before punishing them..

Tumhari waja se aab mai class bunk nahi karta, tumhare waja se hi mai hasne laga tha, jeene laga tha, ye dil dadakne laga tha...

Still you think, i will harm you? I changed myself for you. I tried to do everything that makes you happy.

Haan pehle din i felt that you are my girl, that was my attraction towards you, then when i announced that you are mine infornt of the whole college, that was my obsession . But now, whatever I feel for you, is LOVE!

Agar tum mere liye koi timepass hoti toh tumhe kaab ka hasil kar chuka hota, kyun ki mai ek playboy tha.

Par tum baas mera junoon nahi, sukoon bhi baan gyi ho sanaya, tumhe hasil nahi karna chahta hoon mai, tumhe jeetna chahta hoon.

I don't care who came in your life but I am never letting you go nor I am leaving....

.
.
.

He stood up and she looked away, wiping her tears.

He held her hand and pulled her closer and suddenly chuckled...

Sid:

You know what baby? You are too pure to tell a lie.

I know jo bhi tumne bola usme se kuch bhi tum mean nahi karti...

Tumhari ye jo aakhen hai na, usme mujhe apne liye baas pyaar naajar aa raha hai...

Tumhara jubaan chahe mujhe chala jaane kahe par tumhari aakhen chahti hai ki mai ruk jau.

Mai waada karta hoon jaab taak tum mujhe khud aa k saach nahi baataogi, apni feelings nahi baataogi, taab taak mai tumhare ghar k bahar hi khara rahunga.

Sanaya gasped.

Sid:

aur agar tum aaj raat mere paas na aayi, toh mai maan lunga ki you don't have any kind of feelings for me.

Aur mai chala jaunga tumhare life se, fir kabhi disturb nahi karunga. I promise.

I will wait for you !! I hope my love will win.

.

Saying that he left the room while she wiped her tears but fresh tears started rolling down.

It's such a pain to let someone go whom you love and it's more painful when you yourself have to say that peeson to leave whom you want to keep in your life forever...

.
.
.

She felt pain because she knew he is hurt, she was rude today, still he read her eyes language which she couldn't hide .

But she will have to stay strong. She won't let her heart win this time... She and Siddhant are not meant to be together.

He said that he will leave if she won't go to him tonight and she will have to control herself...

But the thought of him leaving her and going away made her heart shiver but that girl said that siddhant is going to marry her.. So it's not good for her to love someone who can never be hers.

.
.

She laid on her bed and cried for almost 1 hour . Her heart wanted to go and meet him but she controlled herself. Sleep was far away from her.

Suddenly she heard thunder sounds and it started raining heavily...

Her heart started getting worried.  Is he still here? No no, maybe he left  . Why will he wait here? She is just a time pass for him..

Her windows were open and were making sound because of the heavy rain and cold air.

She went to close the window and saw him who was fully wet because of the heavy rain .

His eyes were bloodshot red and he was looking at her balcony with a hope in his eyes .

Her heart started beating fast, he will be sick if he will stand there like this. She never wanted anything bad to happen with him...

Her mind was completely blocked after seeing his state while her heart was screaming to go and scold him for being this much stubborn.

.
.

He looked at the sky and took a deep breath  . He can't loose his love.

She will come  she will have to come, if their love is true, then she will come for sure...

The cold air made his hair messy while he closed his eyes...

Hawaaon se tera paata puchta hoon
Aab toh aa jaa, tu kahi se.

Parindo k tarha ye dil hai safar mein
Tu mila de jindegi se

Bas itni irtijaa
Tu aa k ek daafa
Jo dil ne na kaha
Jaan le.....

.
.

He felt that someone was standing Infornt of him and he saw her after opening his eyes.

She was fully wet , her eyes were teary which he could figure out even in rain  . Her nose and face was red making him believe that she cried a lot.

She looked at him and held his collers...

Sana: aap samajte kyun nahi hai? Kyun khud ko aise takleef de rahe hai? Chale kyun nahi jaate aap?

He whispered...

Sid: nahi jaa saakta...

She looked at him with teary eyes...

Sana: kyun! ?

Sid: pyaar karta hoon tumse...

She sobbed and said...

Sana:

nahi karte... Agar aap mujhe saach mein pyaar karte, toh kisi aur se kabhi shaadi karne ka khyal hi nahi aata aap ko... Aap k liye toh mai bass ek time pass hoon... Aap...

.
.

Her voice died in her mouth because he pulled her harshly and kissed her passionately.... The kiss had anger, pain , restlessness and love...

She held his shirt tightly and closed her eyes as she didn't Understand how should she react while he kissed her with all his love.

The sky was witnessing the two souls who were drenching in the rain of love.

Ye mosam ki baarish
Ye baarish ka pani
Ye pani ki boonde
Tujhe hi toh dhunde
Ye milne ki khwahish
Ye khwahish purani
Ho puri tujhi se
Meri ye kahani....

.

He broke the kiss and whispered...

Sid:

You are not a time pass, you are my freaking life .

I don't know who told you all this bullshit but I will prove that whatever you know, is a pure lie...

Sanaya's hold on his shirt tightened...

He rubbed their noses together and said...

Sid: I know you love me, isn't it?

She shivered... He kissed her earlobe and said..

Sid: answer me, you love me right?

She closed her eyes and murmured....

Sana: ye... Yes....

.

.

The director clapped loudly ...

Director: such an amazing shot it was! Very proud of you... Pack up for today...

.

Everyone started leaving, only sidnaaz were still there..

Sana was shivering... Because script wise they only had to pretend that they are kissing but sidharth actually kissed her and she couldn't stop him..

She breathed heavily and turned to leave...

But he pulled her and said ...

Sid:

You are mine shehnaaz.. Tum kisi aur ki nahi ho saakti, mai tumhe kisi aur ka nahi hone dunga . Kabhi nahi...

Saying that, he kissed her again making her shock and after breaking the kiss , he looked directly at her eyes and said...

Sid  :

Maybe I am too late to confess my feelings but i can never let you go away because I love you shehnaaz....

.

Sana was firstly too shocked to be true which made him scared...

But then she hugged him softly with a shy smile on her face making him smile and happy ❤

.
.
.

Let me know you liked it or not❤

❤Note❤

Okay so I am leaving today for a trip and i will inshallah come back after 1 week, I won't be able to update because there will be no network in the place i am going but... I feel i deserve a break too 😂❤ a journey of writing 15 stories was never easy but i almost tried to update everyday as i knew you people love to read sidnaaz stories. So please adjust for this one week, after coming back , I will be again regular, pakka... Till then keep loving my stories the way you always did...

Eid Mubarak to all of you in advance because kal mai nahi wish kar paungi... And i will miss youuu❤

With love,

Zubiya 🌼❤

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

180K 13.9K 72
Story of three brothers who love each other like hell ... lifeline of each other.. can do anything for each other's happiness But what happens when...
138K 9.3K 40
Hur baat zuban se bayan karna jaruri to nehi.Har zasbaat lafzon ki mohtaaj to nehi. Kuch baten bin alfaaz ke bhi bayan hoti hay.Insaan ki aakhay dill...
176K 22.7K 68
Sidharth shukla... son of billionaire ashok shukla who is the owner of 'Shukla Enterprises'... Shehnaaz gill.... a simple girl belongs to middle cla...
441K 43.5K 65
Sid's pov..... Just a one night with her...n I am feeling like have her everyday.....I don't know where she suddenly gone.... I am finding her from l...