Behind the Curtains - LenRisa

By avemariaaaaxx

This is ONLY A FANFICTION about VP Leni and Sen Risa. If you are uncomfortable, please don't read. Enjoy <3 More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
1. A Strong Woman Met Another Strong Woman
2. Insecurity?
3. Insecurity? (2)
4. A Bad Or A Good Advise? (18+)
5. A Roller Coaster Feeling In A Day
6. Alcohol (18+)
7. Between Your Arms
8. Hell (18+)
9. Always
Mixed Signals
The Second Time
Unheard
Now Or Never
Ain't A Dream
Same Page
Tagaytay (18+)
A Love To Keep
Woo
Reassurance
Anniversary
SOULMATE
Cafe
ICAD
Cebu
(Special) Flowers
Stoical
At Long Last
A Meeting With You
Claimed
Baguio - Part 1
Baguio - Part 2
Pictures
You Have Decided
Unconscious
Mia, Todavia Mia
More Days Like This, Please
Ice
My Valentine
Under The Bright Moon (18+)
Sweet Jealousy
Benguet
These Are Hers...
Please, Come Home
Paranoica
Please Be Well
Unexpected Answer
Until My Last Breath
How Is It To Be Your Wife
A Message From Meee
Brigada Eskwela

10. In A Suit

2.5K 95 187
By avemariaaaaxx

Note: Please be reminded that all of the things that you're going to read here are just parts of my malikot na imagination. If you are uncomfortable with this type of story, please don't read.
Everything that you may read here, MUST STAY HERE. Thank you.
Layag mga kabacclaaan.

UNAHAN KO NA KAYO. WALA AKONG ALAM SA MGA COURT KEMERU HA. NAGSEARCH SEARCH LANG DIN AKO NG MGA PWEDE SABIHIN HAHAHAHA KAYA PAGPASENSYAHAN NIYO NA PO. YOU CAN EDUCATE ME PO IF MAY MGA MALING ARGUMENT OR TERMS KAYONG MABABASA. THANK YOOOOOUUUU ~~

---------
"Please be brave for me and for your kids, okay? Let's end this all after you get better. I am here. I will always be here, Risa." Leni made true of this promise.

Before I was discharged to the hospital, she made sure to get records and medico legal of what Toni has done to me. She also took actions about the sex video me and Toni had. I tried to talk and stop her from doing legal actions because I don't want to make scandals. Yes, I got discouraged and was coward to face him. I was too afraid to face the public. I was afraid of the judgements, especially both of us are public officials. But Leni, she was too firmed to fight for me. She became my shield all throughout. She never let any chance to lose this fight. She was actually one the lawyers who handled the case. Gabriella and my partylist AKBAYAN also took actions. I was overwhelmed from the support I got. We got a hell fight. The other camp made up stories between me and Toni but Leni and other lawyers made sure it won't affect our chance of winning this case.

It was already the day of the last hearing. I was so nervous, scared and all. All eyes were all mine. I even couldn't open my social media accounts because I was all over the feeds. The group decided to let Leni lead the hearing today. It was about 15 minutes before the hearing starts but Leni was not yet around. The other two lawyers beside me were already contacting her but they said she was out of reach.. I almost peed myself hearing that news.

Leni, where are you?

We could hear the other camp chatting about Leni's disappearance. They also gave Toni taps on shoulders like telling he was about to win the case.

I kept checking my wrist watch to check the time and everyone with me was checking Leni's situation, but they couldn't get any updates.

10 minutes before the hearing starts, the juror foreperson already announced to prepare, but Leni was still out of our sights.
I wanted to cry and just get out from the courtroom.

Nasa'n kana ba Leni? Iniwan mo na ba ako? Bakit ngayon pa?

Right before my tears fell, the crowd shouted and one of my other lawyers shouted, "Lord above, salamat!"

Leni. Leni arrived. She finally arrived! I looked behind my back and my tears finally fell.

She came. She came. She came again to save me.

She was wearing a dark blue suit partnered with a dark blue pencil-cut skirt. She was also wearing a dark red lipsticks which was my first time seeing her. She looked so powerful. The moment our eyes met, I felt like the time slowed down and I even forgot the anxiety I felt when she was not yet here. It felt like a scene in a movie when you saw your soulmate, everything slowed down, even her actions slowed down. I couldn't also hear anything aside from my loud heart beats.

She seated beside me. I was just staring at her even this moment. I heard one of my other lawyers asked her what happened to her.

"Wala naman. Bida bida ako. Gusto ko grand entrance." with a big smile on her face. That moment, dun lang ako nagising sa tila ba daydreaming ko.

"Gaga ka! Tinakot mo ako!" then I slapped her on her shoulder, but not too strong.

She laughed, "Sorry. Ano ka ba. Kala mo di kita sisiputin? This is the day to make true of my promise. Sabi ko naman sayo diba, ako bahala." then she held my hand. Nakahinga ako. Tiwala akong maipapanalo to ni Leni.

The hearing already started. Leni started with Toni.

"Gaano nga ulit kayo katagal ni Senator Risa?" Leni started.

"Sinabi ko naman na sainyo diba, Risa and I were not dating. Hindi ako interesado sakanya. Siya yung nagpupumilit ng sarili nya."

"Okay. Then. What are these?" then Leni flashed some pictures of Toni's conversations with my kids. Conversations that I was not aware of.

In those conversations, Toni was asking my kids to permit him to court me. There were conversations also that he would ask my kids about my location. And many more. I was shocked. Ganon pala sya kaobssess saakin at pati mga anak ko grabe nya kulitin.

"So this is how, "uninterested" looks like to you Congressman Velasquez uh?" Leni sarcastically said.

Toni's shocked face was so evident.

"Th-those were edited..." he reasoned out.

"Okay. What about this?"

Leni then played a call record between Toni and Sinta.

"Tito, mama's not home nga po." Sinta.

"It's already late ah. Tsk. Maybe she's with his side-guy."

"Tito, don't talk like that about my mom."

"Okay. Just tell me when she gets home. Okay?"

"Napakaconcern mo naman ata Congressman Velasquez." Leni added.

I was shocked again. I never knew Sinta was this proactive.

"Objection, your Honor. That's invasion Atty. Leni. The other camp's daughter didn't ask any permission from my client to record calls." sabat ng isang abogado ni Toni.

"Over-ruled." the judge said.

"Uh really? Invasion of what? Okay then file another case for that. See you in court... Again?" Leni's answer. Then the crowd laughed.

"Astig ni Leni ah." one of my other lawyers said.

"Oo nga. Complete packaged na talaga 'to si mada'am." the other lawyer answered.

"Kaya binakuran agad ni Sec. Jesse, eh." he joked.

"Uy ano ba kayo." saway ko.

"Senator, relax ka lang dyan. Panalo na yan!"

Leni continued to ask questions. I could see her eagerness to win this case but she stayed calm and collected.

"That would be all, your Honor." Leni ended after few more questions.

She sat again beside me.

"Thank you, Leni. Pero natatakot pa rin ako." it would be my turn to be questioned.

Leni held again my hand.

"Just tell them everything what happened. After you do, promise yourself it would be the last time you would remember them, okay? Kaya mo yan. Si Risa ka diba. Sabi mo maangas ka diba? Pakitaan mo ako ng angas mo today. Okay?" I smiled and nodded.

I sitted in front and Toni's lawyer started to ask me questions..

"Senator Hontiveros, sigurado ka ba talagang ayaw mo? Sigurado ka ba talagang pinagsamantalahan ka ni Mr. Velasquez? You are claiming that you were together, right? You did that thing before, right?"

"Yes. We were together. And yes, we did it before."

"Then how could it be a rape if ginusto mo naman sya noon? Hmmm. Baka naman kasi gusto mo ng mas mainit Senator Hontiveros. You want more! You want more excitement! You want a harder sex! Kaya pinagbigyan ka ni Mr. Velasquez!"

"Objection your honor. That's argumentative!" one of my lawyer objected.

"Sustained."

My mind went blank. It struck me but I knew to myself what happened was really beyond my liking.

I looked at Leni. She just gave me her sweet smile telling I could do this.

"Okay. Let me rephrase it Senator Hontiveros. Are you sure na yung nagawa sa'yo ni Mr. Velasquez was really against your will? Baka naman kasi dala lang iyon ng inyong nararamdam. At baka masyado lang sensitive ang iyong katawan kaya ka nagkaron ng mga pasa. Nangyayare naman talaga yun sa ibang babae, hindi ba? "

"What happened those two nights were against my will. I tried to stopped him but he didn't listen. He continued harshly. Sinabi ko ding nasasaktan ako pero tinuloy nya pa din."

"Hindi kaya galit si Mr. Velasquez? Baka kasi may nagawa ka namang hindi nya nagustuhan. He's claiming that you have another guy."

Leni stood up.

"Objection, your Honor. That's misleading. Hindi pa ba obvious na nagkakanda buhol-buhol na ang mga dahilan ni Mr. Velasquez? A while ago, he said, he and Senator Risa was not together. And now, another turn of statement?"

"Sustained." one of the jurors said.

Leni then winked at me.

After all the questions, Leni stood up again and gave some papers to the jury.

"Ano yun?" I asked.

"Final strike ng evidences natin. Pictures of your bruises, a medico legal, him blackmailing you about your sex video and the result of the sperm test."

After some time of the deliberation, the jury has their decision.

I couldn't breathe well but Leni kept on holding my hand trying to calm me.

"We the jury, in the case of Ms. Ana Theresia Hontiveros versus Mr. Anthony Velasquez,
find the defendant....GUILTY of the charge of rape, coercion and physical abuse." jury foreperson announced.

"Court is ajourned." the judge before hitting the gavel.

The sound of the gavel was still echoing in my ear. Leni immediately hugged me.
My world stopped for the nth time and my tears fell down continuously. All the people with us including my kids and Leni's were jumping. I just couldn't explain how I feel at this moment. All I know was, Leni. Leni saved me again.....

I won the case. Leni won the case for me.

-------
Hoyyyyyy. Grabe kayooooo. Bago ako natulog kagabi, nasa almost 700 lang yung reads. Pakauwi ko kanina from the event for LeniKiko here sa province namin, nasa 1k+ naaaaaaaa 😭😭😭😭 ang happy!!!!! Thank you sobra sobra sa support mga baklaaaa. So eto na. Ayoko na kayong pahirapan kaya tinapos ko na ang paghihirap ni SenRi. Labyu all!!!
SEE YOU AROUND 🌈💗💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 722 11
With the new relationship energy phase of Leni and Risa's relationship fading and the real work beginning, how do they tread the fine line between fi...
43.5K 1.3K 31
Risa and Leni may have their LQ's but surely meant for each other. They will meet people who will either be good for them or will leave a scar on the...
63.4K 1.4K 15
Congresswoman Leni Robredo and Senator Bongbong Marcos, who competed tightly during the vice presidential race in the Philippines, accidentally sleep...
344K 3.6K 36
Warning: This story contains mature themes, strong language & foul words! R-18! SPG content ahead! Reader discretion is advised! Completed!