The Good Family

By ItsYysabelleEe

In this piece, you will be able to see what a perfect, joyful, and blessed family looks like. Let's see why t... More

Welcome 🦋
The Beginning 🦋
Growing up 🦋
Sweet Success 🦋
Graduation 🦋
Celebracion 🦋
What a Day 🦋
Irene's Day 🦋
Tita Mommy 🦋
Continuation 🦋
Acts of Kindness 🦋
Casual Day 🦋
Piece of Art 🦋
Anuncio🦋
Quick Trip 🦋
Imeldefic🦋
Terno🦋
Old Photographs🦋
Empresa🦋
Unforseen 🦋
Flee 🦋
Errands 🦋
Episodes🦋
Invited 🦋
Los Angeles ?
Prep 🦋
Noche Buena 🦋
Siblings 🦋
New Year 🦋
Momentos 🦋
Bloom 🦋
Besties 🦋
The Return 🦋
Secure 🦋
ARA 🦋
Amable 🦋
Jealousy 🦋
Disculpas 🦋
Proclamation Rally 🦋
Uniteam 🦋
Bulacan 🦋
Noticias 🦋
Perdón 🦋
Ava 🦋
La Catedral 🦋
Descubrimiento 🦋
Sobreviviente 🦋
Ecuestre 🦋
Activista 🦋
Talento 🦋
Extranar 🦋
🦋
Compartir 🦋
🦋
Unica Hija 🦋
Héroe 🦋
Reunión 🦋
Papá 🦋
Generación 🦋
Supper 🦋
Miting De Avance 🦋
Miting De Avance .2 🦋
Continuation 🦋
Mother's Day 🦋
Elección 🦋
Mansión 🦋
El Triunfo 🦋
Después 🦋
Agridulce 🦋
Elegido 🦋
Unity 🦋
Ocupado 🦋
Triste 🦋
Inauguración 🦋
Finalmente 🦋
Apo Lakay 🦋
🦋
Música 🦋
Imprevista 🦋
🦋
Miedo 🦋
Apegada 🦋
Creciendo 🦋
Evolucionando 🦋
Vida 🦋
Temor 🦋
Niña 🦋
Bazar 🦋
Homenaje 🦋
Alegría 🦋
Apreciar 🦋
Monarca 🦋
El Fin 🦋

Infante 🦋

541 11 1
By ItsYysabelleEe

Cheerful morning at the Aranetas' house for they're finally completed, they've prepared for tomorrow's Noche Buena and put their gifts on the Christmas tree for one another, and the kids were all just having fun outdoor.

Whereas the girls were creating a list of what to prepare for supper tomorrow,

Xandra: Would you like me to make an Ice cream, shob?
Yara: Would love to, Achi Xands! I wanna help too!

Xandra: Alright, I wouldn't say no to that *laughing*
Irene: I will just roast a turkey with stuffing and some make a salad for tomorrow

Alfonso: That would be so good mom!
Luis: Fons and I will be the ones to cook some steaks for us.

Yara: I will be assigned to make some cake and cupcakes for tomorrow
Greggy: Can you make a vanilla flavor, hija?

Yara: Yes, dad! That's what am going to bake!
Irene: Your daddy can't get enough of that cake you made, my love.

Greggy: I couldn't agree, it's really good!
Andy: I love those cupcakes too, Tata!

Yara: Awww, you'll have many for tomorrow boo and dad! *giggled*

Xandra: Husband! Let's go to the grocery first let's buy some ingredients I need.
Luis: Alright, bae!

Alfonso: Will go with you guys!
Xandra: Sure! Let's go na so we can go back, the kids will look for us anytime soon.

Xandra took a trip to the grocery center with Luis and Alfonso and get the ingredients they'll need for tomorrow as well as the additional Christmas presents they'd like to include.

Irene and Greggy were left with the kids and got to play with them in the play area while their youngest granddaughter fell asleep, leaving only Thiago and Max since Andy was also playing Roblox in his room.

Yara: What are you reading, Thiago bear?
Thiago: its called When God Made Light

Yara: Oh wow that's so good actually! Is that your favorite book?
Thiago: Yes, it is Tata! Mama took us to the bookstore to get it! Look!

Yara: Yay! You got so much Thiag! And all are so interesting!

(Irene's POV)
These grandkids of ours really enjoy reading children's books and want to be read to. At their age, they are also very able to speak fluently already for they are taught and trained by their parents Xandra and Luis.

Greggy: Are you cooking Max?
Max: This is for you Gramps

Greggy: Thank you, Hijo! *pretending to munch*
Irene: Max, really enjoyed that wooden toys her mom got him!

Yara: I think Ach date them at Kids Ink, their kinds of stuff are great talaga, plus the space isn't that too big too!
Thiago: That's the store, Tata!

Irene: It's just around BGC lang right, Yar?
Yara: Yes mama!

Greggy: Before when you were their age, koala bear, your mommy, and I used to bring you to the bookstores as well!
Yara: Oh wow really, dad!?

Irene: Yes, and you always wanted to get all these colorful books with stickers on them.
Greggy: Even your brothers and Xandra will take you on a date and bring you to a mall play area

Yara: That was something I recalled! *reminiscing*
Irene: When they make takas you when we aren't around, that's when they make paalam pa to us that you're already at the mall na and your Yaya's would call us, so when your brothers and you get home, your dad scolds them aloud.

Yara: *laughing* Kawawa naman Ahia and Shoti!
Irene: How I fondly remember those moments when they were doing that and when you guys were so young, I miss it so much *getting nostalgic*

Yara: Awww, mommy! *snugly cuddled and kissed her mom*

(Irene's POV)
I miss the years back when my three children were still young. If I can just freeze time so that I could be with them while they were still young, I just might. Thank goodness, I still have my little girl Yara with us to care for her and be with Greg and me.

They were just having a conversation about their fond memories while Irene smooched her daughter Yara, as she and her husband chatted about all of those old beautiful, and precious moments raising their kids.

(Greggy's POV)
It's just perfect seeing these two women in my life, my wife and daughter, who are attached, and joyous, and I can see it in Irene that she has been so happy when she is with our children,  although our two children have their own families. God truly gave us another child so that my wife and I will not be lonely, and we are just so blessed to have our daughter with us and can even see in Yara's older brothers that they really love her all that much and that I am beyond grateful for everything.

The children were sleepy and tired of playing, so their babysitter made them some warm milk and put them to sleep in their room to take a quick nap.

When Irene, Greggy, and Yara went downstairs, Xandra returned from buying goods, and they have just put them in their pantry before making meals for everyone and their kids. They dine early to begin making preparations for their first menu items for tomorrow.

At Their Kitchen

Greggy and his sons are in their family room discussing their businesses and potential expansions and initiatives for the organization and their employees in particular, and restrictions in the Philippines are set to be loosened courtesy of the government's effective vaccine rollout.

While the youngsters are in their bedrooms, freshening up and already dressed in their nightclothes, they are all preparing to drift off to sleep and are attended by their nanny, mainly in Thali's nursery room, wherein she does have a baby monitor so that they can watch and soothe their baby from afar.

Irene is already prepping her turkey and stuffing so that she can brine them up overnight to completely relish the different flavors she incorporated in it; this is also a personal fave of her children. While Xandra was preparing the ingredients for her ice cream, Yara was weighing her dry and wet ingredients for her sweet treats to ensure that everything is in order.

Yara: There! Mise en place. Ach, do you want me to make your red velvet cake and just tell me what your recipe is?
Xandra: I love that word! Only culinary students know that very well! But yes, that would be great Shob! But you can make your cake first if you want.

Yara: I can make them sabay.
Xandra: Awww, my little chef and assistant ever since

Irene: You guys are partners since 2009, Xands!
Xandra: Oh yes, mom! Right, this little girl right here is what 3 years old pa back then?

Irene: Exactly! She was so small back then and super cute!
Xandra: With her red and fluffy cheeks that makes her Kuya pinched her and me too! Whoops guilty. *laughing*

Irene: And her funny voice too!
Xandra: That cartoon sound voice Max got it from you sweetheart! How time flies, our Victoria! *getting emo*

Yara: Wait, Pinkerton was created way back in 2009? It's too tagal na pala.
Xandra: Yes sweetie, and you are the first ones that get to taste the first-ever Ice cream created by me *kissed her on the cheeks*

Irene: Look at you now, you even know how to bake on your own, little girl
Xandra: And is super galing! Everything you bake is all so delicious, Yar!

Irene: Remember when dad always called you Duo Cheftastic!?
Xandra: Right! That's so cute tho!

Yara: What flavors are you making, Ach?
Xandra: You ba what would you like to have?

Yara: I want the Red Velvet and the Coffee Chips *giggled*
Xandra: Will do that and the Oreo and Milk, last would be Sprinkles the kids love it!

Yara: I love all of that! I miss Pinkerton!
Xandra: Will be opening next year, when we go back to the Philippines!

Yara: Oh my gosh!! I can wait for people to try it again!
Xandra: Actually, me too! Am super excited about it!

Yara: That looks, good mama!
Irene: I will brine it overnight, so it will be savory to eat for tomorrow

Yara: I couldn't agree more! Looking forward to it!

Irene has done her preparations for tomorrow, but she is busy making chika with her Yara and Xandra as she waits for them to finish. Xandra just needs two flavors, and they just cool down the Red velvet that Yara baked for her so that she can add cream cheese to it and combine it with her ice cream after thirty min of chilling in the fridge.

As Yara has already been decorating her cake and cupcakes, Irene is impressed at how skilled her child has been at it. Yara let her mom and Xandra try the homemade cake and its frosting.

Yara: How is it?
Irene: It's so good, little girl! I love it so much! You did well my love!

Xandra: Hmmm, oh wow! It's yummy Shob! It's really moist and so fluffy and the frosting compliments the cake very much! You can actually sell these na Shobs!

Yara: Oh wow! I feel like am on "Something to Chew on" *chuckled* Thanks, mommy and Achi Xands!
Xandra: Awww, I miss hosting that show! Best times!

After Irene and Xandra enjoyed Yara's dessert, they absolutely loved it so much and Yara was so super pleased with their reviews on her baked cakes, whereas Greggy walked to the kitchen to taste what his daughter made since it is his absolute favorite and compliments and kiss on the cheek his child, he then went to their room and prepared to go to bed. Alfonso and Luis, on the other hand, are already in their respective rooms, for they will be up early morning to prepare programs for their children.

They had successfully completed the ice - cream and pastries they had made tonight and were just cleaning their used cookware and pieces of equipment when their helpers suddenly popped up and urged them that they would clean it instead so that they could go to bed at the same time, Yara would have wanted to help them to clean and assist them but they had already taken it and you can see that she is already sleepy and exhausted.

Irene, Xandra, and Yara sincerely thank their helpers for cleaning the stuff in the kitchen and went into the bedroom to take a quick half-bath prior to actually resting for the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 1K 52
It's all about a seemingly perfect family everyone can dote upon but behind it can you call it once again a Home when it did once break you all apart...
104K 6.6K 52
A daughter's hatred and disappointment to her mom, nevertheless, she still cares and loves her mom unconditionally. A mother's unconditional love tow...
284K 10.4K 108
There lived a mother named Irene whose heart bore a deep and unending ache as many years ago, a devastating storm had swept through their lives as sh...
18.1K 643 22
Imagine, One member of the Madrigal family adopted you. What can your life be like in Casita. Do they'll accept you to be part of their family or the...