MAFIA BROTHER & MUTE SISTER

By Charming_road

This is story where BTS have been know as the most handsome, popular and dangerously at their college. They h... More

CH 1 - Introduction
CH 2 - Eight child?
CH 3 - Busted !
CH 4 - Move to Suwon
CH 5 - Suffer....
CH 6 - Reunite?
CH 7 - Coming Back
CH 8 - Maid Work
CH 9 - Hurtful
CH 10 - No Humanity
CH 11 - AB Negative
CH 12 - Be Kind
CH 13 - Suspicious ?
CH 14 - Kick Out ?
CH 15 - Aunt Lin
CH 16 - Last Letter
CH 17 - The Pendant
CH 18 - Apologizes
CH 19 - Feeling Hurt
CH 20 - First Dinner
CH 21 - Hang Out
CH 22 - Stay
CH 23 - Feeling
CH 24 - Anger and Worry.
CH 25 - Wound
CH 26 - Talk from Heart
CH 27 - Together
CH 28 - Stay Away
CH 29 - Secure
CH 30 - Talk and Hug
CH 31 - Warded
CH 32 - Affection
CH 33 - Second Warn
CH 34 - Revenge
CH 35 - Mad
CH 36 - Taken Away
CH 37 - Investigate
CH 38 - Hurt
CH 39 - Feel secure
CH 40 - ' Dad '
CH 42 - Found out
CH 43 - Sad
CH 44 - Another Lie
CH 45 - A Mistake ?
CH 46 - Visit
CH 47 - A Secret
CH 48 - A Party
EP 49 - A Deal ?
EP 50 - Argument and Tears
EP 51 - Ignore and Ignore
EP 52 - Argue At The Bustop
EP 53 - A Mistake
EP 54 - Pleading
EP 55 - Heart Matter
EP 56 - Forgiven
EP 57 - Happy Birthday
EP 58 - Birthday Holiday
EP 59 - Best Day Ever
EP 60 - Whose Married?
EP 61 - A Favor To Ask
EP 62 - Sad + Happy
EP 63 - Sulk & Upset
EP 64 - The Meaning
EP 65 - Warn or Threat ?
EP 66 - Lost & Found
EP 67 - Tracking Cip
EP 68 - Bad Weekend
EP 69 - Situation
EP 70 - Painful Day
EP 71 - Conscious
EP 72 - Away
EP 73 - Revenge For You
EP 74 - Vacation
EP 75 - Happy Ending

CH 41 - Date With Older Brother

8.1K 229 15
By Charming_road

You were watching a movie in your room while eating some snacks when someone knocked on your door room and opened it.

Hobi : Hey....

He said and enter your room.

Hobi : I wanna go to the company. Wanna come with me?

You think for a while.

Hobi : I just need to attend a meeting then i will be free. After that we can go out together. Take a walk at the park, go eat a lot of food. What do you say?

He try to lure you and you agree. You change your clothes. You run downstairs exxitedly.

This is what you wear.

Hobi open the car door for you before he hop in his car. He start to drive. It"s a bit awkward inside the car. You can hear Hobi talk through his earpiece.

Hobi : Dad will be happy to see you.

You nod and smile at him.

Hobi : By the way, you look cute in this outfit. I love it.

You smile shyly and play with your skirt hem. After 30 minute, you guys arrive infront of the head quarters of Magic Shop.

Hobi : Let's go, Princess.

He said as he opened your car door. He hold your hand and take you into the elevator. All the workers there bow toward both of you. You bow back to them.

Hobi : Baby, this is mom's company. You will inherit this company after you graduate.

Y/N : But i can't talk, oppa.

You wrote to them.

Hobi : You have us, baby. We will do the job. You just need to sign the document.

You nod as you still didn't understood what he was saying. You guys arrive at the president room. He open the door and both of you get inside.

Hobi : Guys, see who here....

He said excitedly. The older brothers was so happy to see you there. Your father also smiles widely when you walk into his cabin.

Jin : Princess...

He jog to you and hug you. He swing you around.

Dad : You're came.

Hobi : I drag her with me.

Dad : You can sit wherever you want, honey.

You nod and start to look around. You saw your mom photo in one big frame that hanging in that cabin. You touch that photo and feel sad.

Dad : Honey....

You look at him.

Dad : You stay here for a while, okay. We're going for a meeting.

You nod and they left that cabin. You sit at your dad place. You try to sit there. Then you suprised when someone come in with a tray of snack and bubble milk tea.

?? : Are you Miss Y/N?

You nod.

?? : My name is Ahro. Young master told me to send this for you. And one more thing, you can watch television there.

She said and turn on the tv for you. You bow to her and she left. You watching television while munch the snack and drink your milk tea.

After about 45 minute, they coming back to the cabin. You about to get up from your seat but your dad stop you.

Dad : Just sit, dear. We'll sit at the couch.

They sit at the couch and have a discussion. You lower the television volume so you won't disturb them.

Hobi : Baby, wanna go now?

Jin : Going where?

Hobi : Date time.

Namjoon : Date time?  What do you mean? Yah Y/N, where are you going with Hoseok?

Y/N : Walking at the park and going to eat a lot of food.

You wrote on your notepad.

Jim : Why didn't you wait for us? We also wanna go.

He sulking. You walk to him and hold his hand.

Y/N : Wanna come with us?

You wrote to him but he turn his face away.

Dad : How about all of us go to the cafe upstair first?

You nod happily and jump around. They was giggled look at you. You guys walking together while Suga put one hand one your shoulder. They take a sit on one table and start to order. You saw the pastry section.

Dar : Go and choose whatever you want, sweetheart.

You jump from your sit and jog to the section. You bite your bottom lips since you was drooling over the pastry.

You start to choose few pastry for you and the others when few male worker from the company eyeing you from their table. But they didn't know that Suga saw all that and he didnt like how that male take photo from behind you.

He get up angrily and make the others shocked. He take off his coat and wrap it around your waist. You flinched when he did that. He standing behind you until you finish choosing.

Suga : Baby, you go first.

He said and pat your head. You nod and walk to the others while he walk to that male table.

Suha : You wanna get fired? Or you have done with life?

?? : N-no, sir.

Suga : Delete everything that you have captured. If i ever see one photo leak on social media, then you guys will regret your life!

That male quickly delete your picture and he walk away to your table. He place his coat on your lap so it can cover your leg.

Namjoon : Baby, don't you think your outfit a bit short to be wear.

You look at them confused while munch your pastry. Then you shake your head.

Namjoon : Don't wear something like this anymore.

You stuck out your tongue at him and make they laughing because of your cute behavior.

Dad : Go buy new clothes with your brothers later.

You nod and smile at him. You guys finish eating. Your father told your brothers to take you out. They take you to the park. You guys take lots of photos together. Then you guys go to eat street food.

This is what you guys eat.

Your brother also bought a lot of new shirt for you. They also buy skin care and a lot of thing. You refuse to take them but they already buy it so want or not, you have to accept.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 1K 62
Many mysteries, many secrets, many powers, many love stories, many characters to be discovered......... KTH FF Wanna know what happens in the life o...
30.7K 818 68
After y/n get with her stepfather and stepbrother she becomes prey for their enemy. So like this y/n life went having happiness and sad at the end wh...
14.7K 660 35
The story about a girl being bodyguard and protect people but her real story is different that you find in story ๐Ÿ˜‰ The story about heartless mafia w...