With You | Jimin FanFic

Od SashaCadell

When Park Jimin struggles to produce his solo album he reaches out to an American lyricist to help him. But J... Viac

One.
Two.
Three.
Five.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty-One.
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Christmas Love - Epilogue
With You - Epilogue 2
Fan Art

Four.

3.4K 126 16
Od SashaCadell

"HYBE!"   The scream that came out of Auden's best friend was unparalleled.

Emmie's eyes were wide, and her screams went on for another five minutes, maybe even ten.

Auden knew this was going to be big news. Emmie loved BTS. But Auden wasn't sure if that's who she would be working with.

Auden understood why Emmie was freaking out. Auden had heard a lot about BTS, listened to their music and knew how talented they were. But because Auden had worked in the music industry for so many years she had this ability to sort of cut herself off from fangirling. It wasn't cool if an artist came into the studio and the lyricist acted like a mega fan. Because of that Auden had refrained from getting too attached to particular stars or idols. She knew she had to remain professional so she always keep her mindset that way so she'd never become star struck.

"It's only to help one of their idols with a couple songs. And I don't know if it's going to be someone from BTS. HYBE works with many artists." Auden wasn't supposed to tell anyone about her job with the HYBE but it was just too big of a deal not to tell her best friend.

"I hate you," Emmie cried, having a mental freak out for sure. This was a lot for her fangirling best friend. Which is why she usually refrained from telling her who she was working with.

Auden worked with pop stars so much she also had a harder time being star struck by anyone famous. She knew the facades that famous artists created for themselves and she'd met many that weren't as amazing as they seemed on screen.

"I'm sorry, Emmie." Auden tried to be subdued but she couldn't hide her excitement. She was finally getting her big break.

"You can't even say that without a smile. You're so excited for this." Emmie tried to look scolding but she too was smiling now, her body practically vibrating with excited energy.

"It's a big deal, Emmie. Like this is the most incredible thing I think I've ever been asked to do."

"Do you have any idea how many times I've dreamed of meeting BTS?" Emmie jumped off the bed and ran over to one of her many posters plastered on her walls. Emmie loved a variety of pop stars and she kept a BTS poster right near her vanity.  "I'm so mad at you. So so so mad at you for this. But also incredibly proud." Emmie gazed in wonderment at the boys in the poster, caressing one of their faces with the tip of her finger.

Auden rolled her eyes at the awed tone of Emmie's voice. "We don't know if it's going to be someone from BTS," Auden reminded her.

Emmie turned to glare at her.

"Do you even know their names?"

Auden chuckled and then scratched her head nervously with a sheepish smile on her face. "Umm...."

Emmie gasped."I can't believe this. They are one of the biggest bands in the world. And you're my best friend. I literally talk about them all the time."

"You talk about a lot of other groups too, besides BTS."

Emmie gave her a stunned expression before grabbing Auden's arm and dragging her over to he poster she stood in front of.

"Take notes." Emmie said sternly. "RM, he is the leader of the group." She pointed to one of the boys who was taller than the others with light brown hair and kind eyes.

"Next you have Suga and Jin." Suga was a little shorter, with dark brooding eyes and ebony hair. Jin stood next to him sporting purple hair, and a very handsome face. Almost model-like he was so beautiful.

"Then you have V and Jhope." These boys had their arms around one another. V had bright blue hair and a sly smirk on his face. Jhope had bleached blonde hair and an adorable little bag hanging off his shoulder. Both were so gorgeous they too didn't look real.

"Lastly you have Jungkook and Jimin."

Auden looked at the last two boy in the poster, Jungkook was grinning, dark black hair falling into his eyes and two cute dimples in his cheek. Then Jimin—well maybe she just had never looked at the poster long enough to notice him, but he was utterly angelic.

He had ash grey hair that was unlike any color Auden had seen on a guy. His eyes were bright green in this picture, probably from wearing contacts and he seemed to be the smallest one in the group but that didn't make him shine any less. He wore beautiful white outfit in the photo and Auden could only think he looked like a literal angel.

"I have an entire book about them you can read to get to know them."

"Thanks but. . ."

Before Auden could protest more Emmie grabbed the book off her vanity and pushed it into her hands.

"I paid eighty bucks for that book. Put it to good use."

Auden stared at the biography of BTS and tried not to scold Emmie for buying something she easily could've found on Youtube, but then again Emmie bought lots of useless fan merch like plushies and keychains so Auden held her tongue. Emmie was a fan girl. It was just her thing.

"Thanks Emmie. But I may not be working with one of them—"

Emmie interrupted her before she could remind her yet again that this might all be futile. "You're welcome. I'm still incredibly angry at you for stealing my dream, and I'm still processing this so I'm sure I'll call you crying in the morning, but for now lets see what this contract of yours entails."

The paperwork that Bang Si-hyuk had sent with Auden was sitting on her vanity.

Emmie picked it up and started to skim through the fine print.

"It says here you will have your own living quarters. That's nice."

"I assume it will be some sort of hotel or something."

Emmmie kept reading, and then her eyes were bugging out of her head again. "Holy Crap!"

"What?"

"You aren't living in hotel, Auden.  You're going to be in an apartment right next to the artist!"

"What apartment?"

"Your apartment! It says right here you'll have an apartment adjacent to where he will be staying!"

Emmie squealed and jumped up on the bed dancing like a five year old on Christmas Day. "Oh my gosh, I hate you! I can't believe this. You are the luckiest girl in the world!"

"Wait, let me see that."  Auden took the paper from her friends outstretched hand. And paled a little when she saw the words. Emmie was right. Auden would be staying in her own apartment, paid by HYBE entertainment, next door to the person she'd be working with.

"Well, I guess it just means I'll be able to get more work done. Late night recording sessions and all that.  I'm sure that's why. They must need to keep on eye on me too." Auden tried to ignore the nervousness twisting in her stomach.

Emmie snatched the contract back up, and started to read more.

"It says you aren't allowed to have any relationships with the members."

"Wasn't planning on it," Auden said, letting out a scoff.

"Wasn't planning on it? Gosh, Auden, are you serious?"

"I don't have time for boys," Auden shrugged, blushing a little. Really Auden was just not very good with boys. She was good with music though. She was in a very committed relationship with song writing and recording. It sort of took over her life. Prime time for recording sessions also happened to be when everyone else went out on dates and had sex. Instead of staying up late into the early morning hours with another individual she was flirting with song lyrics and melodies.

Emmie shook her head, more than slightly disappointed it seemed. "One of these days, you're going to care about someone. More than music or lyrics."

"Highly doubt it," Auden scoffed.

Emmie continued to read. "It also says you're not allowed to tell anyone that you're writing songs for them."

"Yeah, most the time the idols write their own songs. But when they do collaborate I think they try to keep it under wraps. But I'm used to that already."

"It also says here you'll be getting paid a hundred thousand dollars a song."

"What?" Auden rushed over to Emmie, ripping the paper from her grasp a second time. She searched the paragraphs for proof of those words, and when her eyes landed on it, seeing that it was true she started to feel a little faint.

Auden fell back on the bed. She felt that maybe her spirit had left her body.

Emmie plopped down next to her, a series of giggles leaving her.

"This is insane."

"You're telling me," Auden said breathlessly.

"You're going to be rich."

Auden laughed weakly.

Auden grew up in a pretty wealthy neighborhood. Her parents were the type to go to the country club on the weekends and remote islands for vacation. Her hometown of Bluffton, South Carolina was where her and Emmie escaped from. They left the southern prison together. And they'd abandoned their accents together. But when she left for college with Emmie, her parents cut her off. They didn't exactly approve of her producing job. She of course got paid for her time at the studio but it wasn't that kind of money. Not even close.

"Girl, I'm so freaking jealous of you right now."

Auden couldn't find words to speak, so Emmie just continued on.

"I have to ask one thing of you though if you're going to leave me to hang out with BTS."

Auden knew this was coming.

"What is it?"

"Tickets to a concert. Just one." Auden was about to protest but Emmie clasped her hands together in a pleading stance.

"Emmie, it may not even be—"

"Pleeeeeaaasseeee."

"Okay, okay I'll try. But only because I love you." Auden quickly agreed before her best friend could nag her anymore. But Auden did have to to admit, the nagging was sort of cute. She was happy Emmie was excited for her.

Emmie squealed, and hugged Auden so tightly she couldn't breathe for a couple seconds.

"Thank you, thank you! You're the greatest friend in the world."

Auden smiled, hugging her back. "I know. . ."

A\N:

Hope you all are enjoying the story. I honestly have had some of these chapters written for months and have just been wondering how I wanted to share them with the world.

So here we are! I can't wait to continue on with the story if people are liking it! I think it will motivate me to be on a platform like this with so many other armies cheering me on :)

~Sasha

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

38.2K 1.4K 162
Summary: She may think she has Bangtan Sonyeondan wrapped around her fingers. She may think it is easy to love the members equally without hurting a...
13.5K 1K 59
Have you ever wondered how far a person could go to get what he/she wants? Well let me tell you something, there's a boy name Park Jimin and Yoongi w...
99.2K 9.7K 73
"I'm not built to feel, but with you... it's possible..." In a world filled with Androids and Gynoids co-existing with humans, being alone in the fie...
91.2K 4.8K 46
In which Suga has been liking Jimin for 4 years but what if an unexpected event of Serendipity occurred? What would happens if fans started crazily s...