It takes two | Sirius Black

By ohsnapitzmer

You can let it go, you can throw a party full of everyone you know, you can start a family who will always sh... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50
51.
52.
53
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.

7.

20.8K 553 238
By ohsnapitzmer

Sirius' breath hitched as he came into his bedsheets, "Fucks sake."

He was so sexually frustrated, he'd never gone this long without sex. Masterbating to memories of Kate was killing him, but he had vowed to prove himself. He could easily find a willing girl but that wouldn't be worth it in the long run. Kate didn't trust him completely yet, she was getting there though and screwing another girl would jeopardise it. Even if Kate did trust him he knew he wouldn't be touching her whilst she's pregnant. He was too scared of poking the baby.

"Finished eh, Pads?" Remus calls from his own bed, "Remember the silencing charm next time."

"Fucks sake!" James fake moaned, laughing to himself.

"Why were you listening you bunch of pervs?" Sirius hits back rolling his eyes.

"Why don't you just shag Kate?" Pete asks suddenly.

James laughs harder, "She won't go near him."

"She doesn't trust him yet but I'm sure she will soon." Remus sighs.

"I'm not having sex with her until the baby is born anyway." Sirius says matter of factly.

James smacks his leg in hysterics, "You're going to die before you get laid again."

"You'll die a virgin,Potter." Sirius retorts, opening his curtains.

"You're really going to go that long without sex?" Pete stares at Sirius in disbelief.

"Yeah it's only 10 weeks then the baby is here." He nods confidently, "I can do it."

"More like 18 weeeks." Remus mumbles under his breath.

Sirius scoffs, "I think I know when my own son is arriving, Moony."

"She's needs at least 8 weeks to recover from squeezing his fat head out of her vagina." Remus responds bluntly.

"God help poor Kate if he ends up with your fat head." James says his eyes widening in horror.

"I'd just fuck her now whilst she's pregnant. Safest option. She can't get pregnant again for one." Pete mutters, nodding to himself impressed with his own logic.

Sirius frowns running his hands through his hair, "I can't!! I'll poke the baby?"

Remus and James exchange hysterical glances before James stands to his feet laughing so hard he starts stamping his feet. Sirius is sort of worried by his reaction. He looks as though he's going to blow or stomp a hole in the wooden floor. Even Pete is laughing at Sirius and he isn't quite sure why.

"I know you think highly of yourself Pads but your dick ain't going to poke the baby." James snorts, holding his side from laughing too hard.

"Sure it will!" Sirius replies, "It goes very deep-"

"Pads, have you looked into any pregnancy books or anything?" Remus asks trying to be helpful but failing at hiding his smirk.

Sirius blinks dumbfounded. He actually hadn't read a single book about pregnancy or what to expect when the baby was born. James raises his eyebrows in his judgemental Potter way.

"How were you planning on raising the baby?"

"I erm.. was just going to wing it and hope for the best really.."

Remus blinked in disbelief, "Padfoot, I beg of you please pick up a book for once and read about babies."

"Why?"

"You'll see."

                                  ********

"This is disgusting! Oh my god!" Sirius says as he turns the pages, "No. I'm not doing that. Absolutely not."

James and Pete look equally as horrified as they look over Sirius' shoulder at the book on babies. Remus laughs at them, concerned slightly that at 18 they had no idea about any of it. No wonder Sirius got someone pregnant, he probably thought the pull out method was a solid contraceptive- it's not.

Kate waddles into the library, taking a seat next to Remus. He leans into her and lowers his voice, "Just watch silently for a moment, it's great fun."

Kate obeyed and watched the three boys as they gasped in horror. Poor Pete looked as if he would pass out, James and Sirius were pointing at different things insisting the other read it. Equally disturbed as eachother. Remus and Kate kept on exchanging amused smiles as they watched the 3 boys crumble in front of their eyes.

Sirius looks up at James, "How am I going to keep the baby alive?"

"Milk." James replied confidently, "It says so there."

Kate and Remus burst out laughing, Sirius glances down and smiles awkwardly at Kate.

"How long have you been there?"

"Long enough." She smiles, cradling her stomach with her hand.

Sirius stares at her stomach, a warm feeling growing inside him as he watches her hand rub her swollen stomach. He felt bad that she had to carry this extra weight, she was only tiny and the belly was all baby.

He thought about what his friends had said before about having his fat head, perhaps the belly was all head- his fat head. Sirius knew he didn't really have a fat head, he had a perfectly normal sized head but he couldn't help but wonder if the baby was going to have an abnormally large head. It took him a moment to realise he was staring, he blinked and looked back down at the book.

It was now a page on breastfeeding, he realised that's why her boobs had grown so much. He missed her boobs. It was hard to remain focus, his eyes wanting to chance a look at her growing chest. He really missed her tits.

"Ow." She whispered suddenly, hissing in pain as she rubbed ribs.

All four Marauders moved towards her, Sirius was on his feet and by her side in seconds. James and Pete leant over the table and Remus leant in besides her, holding the back of her chair for support.

"What?"

"What is it?!"

"Do we need Pomfrey?!"

"He kicked my ribs , he does it all the time." She sighed, the boys relaxing slightly.

She lifted her top up, revealing her swollen stomach. Sirius smiled at her belly button, the way it poked out now- he thought it was rather cute. He noticed the white lines stretching over her hips and lower stomach, he had just read about stretch marks but hers were beautiful to him. He liked them he decided because they showed her strength in carrying their fat head of a son. They kind of reminded him of tiger stripes, and obviously tigers were badass just like his Kate.

"Just watch." She smirks, prodding one side of her stomach.

The boys watched eagerly, not sure what to expect. Then they saw her stomach shift, an outline of a foot and a head as it moved. Pete screamed, Remus went pale, James stood back and Sirius smiled. Just smiled as if it was the most perfect, most natural thing he had ever seen.

"Wow.." Sirius whispers.

He watches as a foot kicks her left side, his eyebrows raising in shock. Kate takes his hand, Sirius' breath gets caught in his throat at the feeling of her hand on his. She places it gently on her bump, their son kicks away at his hand and Sirius' starts to well up. He suddenly felt overwhelmed with the love he has for this tiny person, and he hadn't even met him yet. He never thought he would ever be capable of such feelings, especially after his upbringing.

"Stop hogging!" James says, "I want to feel!"

Kate laughs and nods giving her consent, James placing his hand on her stomach and waits. Then he feels it, the strong kick of the mini Marauder.

"That." James says proudly as his eyes twinkle, "That is the kick of a Quidditch player."

"Oh, didn't know you were in here." Came Mary's voice bitterly.

James removes his hand from Kates bump, both him and Sirius look up at Mary and Marlene. Mary shoots Sirius a look of pure vengeance, before grabbing Marlene and pulling her away from the scene. If looks could kill, Sirius would be dead right now.

"I needed to talk to James about Quidditch!" Marlene can be heard yelling in the distance.

"She really hates you.." Pete comments gazing at the exit the two girls had taken.

Kate shakes her head, "She doesn't hate him at all, not even a little bit."

"Eh?" James asks puzzled and cluelessly.

"She's heartbroken. He broke her heart." Kate shrugs, pulling the T-shirt over her stomach, "She cries every single night in our dorm."

"Oh." Is all Sirius can say.

"Surely you knew that?"

Sirius shrugs, "I thought it was just an arrangement.."

Kate scoffs, "Like ours you mean?"

"What? No!" Sirius struggles as Kate gets to her feet.

"Maybe if you didn't think with your dick, you wouldn't be hurting girls all the time!"

Sirius frowned, "It's just Mary! She'll be under someone else soon."

Kate pauses, in disbelief at the words that just left Sirius' mouth. They rolled off his tongue so easily like poison. "Are you kidding me?"

"No it was just our arrangement!! She never said shit about liking me like that! I was I supposed to know!?"

"Are you really that clueless?!"

James stepped between them tryingly, "Guys.."

"Mary sleeps around! I sleep around! It's not my fault she got attached." He raises his voice slightly, Kate steps back.

"So it's my fault I got attached?" Kate asks calmly, her eyes threatening to spill tears. She bites her lip, not wanting to appear weak, "I should've known better than to fall for the notorious Sirius Black!?"

Sirius looks at her dumbfounded, "What the hell are you talking about?!"

"The bit where you told me you loved me in secret then pinned Mary up against the wall in front of everybody. You looked me right in the eye before you did it. Do you remember that?" She asks, slamming her chair under the desk, "That's what I mean by always hurting people."

"I didn't know- I-"

"Not knowing doesn't give you a free pass to act as you please."

"I..." Sirius looks at his feet, his cheeks burning with rage and embarrassment. How could he be so fucking stupid? "I didn't mean to hurt you, Kate. I didn't know you were pregnant. I didn't know you felt the same way-"

Kate shakes her head, "God I hope our son is NOTHING like you!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

444K 10.8K 53
(Re-editing) It's clear that Severus Snape has never been great friends with the chaotic group known as the marauders but when his twin sister must b...
14.2K 525 15
Harry Potter - the Marauder era - modern day. Sixteen year old Sirius Black accidentally messages the wrong number and starts talking to a guy who is...
4.3M 149K 89
"You should tell him, you know," a familiar voice softly said from behind her. "I know you love him." "Remus," she began turning around to face her...
21.5K 1K 41
"There is this thing about you that amazes me every time I look at you, but I just can't quite comprehend." "Maybe it is beyond your understanding." ...