Destined Together

By Madhavi_sneha

Sanvi Rai is a 25 years old girl. A Indian optimistic girl. She is a doctor (Psychiatrist) and a writer as we... More

Chapter I: What a wonderful day.
Chapter 2:You need a psychiatrist
CAST
CHAPTER 3: I AM NOT FINE.
CHAPTER 4: Marriage,what marriage?
Announcement
Chapter 5:- Should I marry him?
CHAPTER 6:- It's an Arrange Marriage.
CHAPTER 7:- Where is Lucas?
Chapter 8:- What the hell is Hal... whatever
HELLO EVERYONE
CHAPTER 9:- Married.... ok!
Chapter 10:- You are going to Work in my company
Chapter 11:- She-is-a-psychiatrist
Chapter 12:- His dog has a bigger room than mine!!
Chapter 13: I am not scared of her.
Chapter 14:- Your son is a brat!
Chapter 15:- You are married to Sanvi!
Chapter 16:- Nate as in Nathaniel Rossi
Chapter 17:- Lucas's Birthday.
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 18:- What happened to Lucas?
Chapter 19 :- Did you stay with NATHANIEL?
Chapter 20:- Nate this is Lucas, my husband.
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 21:- Nathaniel has a secret room?
Chapter 22:- She is back Lucas!!
Chapter 23:- Nathaniel is a ghost?
Chapter 24:- Lucas is going to be mine!!
Chapter 26: WHAT?ITALIAN MAFIA ? YOUR FRIEND? HOW ? WHAT? OH GOD!!
Chapter 27: We can share a room till Mason is here, Right?
Chapter 28: You still love Sanvi, don't you?
AESTHETICS OF LUCAS AND SANVI
Chapter 29 : You won't feel nice about meeting me Lucas, I guarantee you
Chapter 30:I love you Sanvi, I will always love you.
Chapter 31 :I am coming my loves!! Brace yourselves.
‼️IMPORTANT DON'T IGNORE ‼️
Chapter 32: Evil Hyena?
Nathaniel

Chapter 25:- If not for Nate sir I wouldn't be alive today.

376 23 7
By Madhavi_sneha

LUCAS'S POV

Jesus Christ!!

Is this b***h a blood sucking leech or something?

Can I murder someone and escape from being convicted?
If so then I want to murder that Clara Miller not with my bare hands though,as I don't want to touch her even if it is to kill her.

She is still breathing in the same room as mine because she is Mr Miller's daughter. If not for that polite, respectful and loyal old man I would have banned her out of my life.

I so regret not bringing King with me today,my son would have scared the hell out of her, however this is the first woman who didn't care about my warnings rather she has become more bold and shameless that now she is openly trying to seduce me.

Something is fishy about her! I have this bad feeling about her sudden arrival and her true intentions.

After calming myself in Sanvi's office we were now back in the meeting room for discussing about appointing the said b**, I mean model.

And thanks to Eli and Sanvi she was sitting farther away from me, Otherwise I would have forgot that she is a woman and exploded then and there.

The only problem is that her seat is directly facing mine and Sanvi's.

Even though I won't raise my hand at a woman,I so badly wanted to slap her... No offense to other females out there. But she deserves it and is definitely a disgrace to whole female population but my granny raised me better than to raise my hand on a woman. 

.
.
.
.

Now this b***h was leaning on the table, and I think that rather than sitting on the chair her body is hanging in air .

Umm, will it be disrespectful if I ask Joel to kick the chair? so that, when she is going to sit her a** down she will meet the floor instead of the chair.

Damm!! that would be a proper show and it will be a lot funnier.

I don't feel bad about my evil plans for her, maybe I should, but I don't.
As that female dog was literally bending over the glass table. It's disgusting to say the least, her father tried to stop her many times, however she just ignored her father and got back on bending over and seducing the table I think, as no human gave her any attention.

I feel sympathized for Mr Miller, he has got such a shameless human in the form of daughter.

.
.
.

I was sitting on the front along with Sanvi, who had grabbed my hand under the table to calm me down.

Which worked a lot.

I would have blushed furiously if it was some other situation as Sanvi was softly drawing circles on my hand under the table to calm me, but now I was red because of anger.

I was royally pissed at that b***h..

She has been giving a free show from god knows how many minutes. She should actually feel insulted because no one in here is really paying attention to her cheap tricks or her upper barely clothed body, rather than being attracted to her everyone are gagging or throwing disgusting stares in her direction, some are just ignoring her existence like Sanvi.

And Eli simply sneered at her in disgust.

Ms Miller we are not here for a strip show, so please sit on your seat properly and close those buttons of your shirt which you purposely opened, When you thought that no one was watching you. Let's be little professional here Ms Miller, you are a very well known model and you are disappointing everyone here by your unprofessional ways." Sanvi sternly stated and that female dog had the audacity to roll her eyes and scoff at Sanvi.

You cannot order me around just because you are Lucas's so called wife, you are no one compared to me b***h." The moment she cursed at Sanvi I was ready to burst out at her,but Sanvi held my hand tightly and shook her head in negative.

I casted her a look of disbelief, Why won't she let me go? I so badly wanted to show this s**t her real place.

“Enough of your attitude Ms Miller, you are still here because we respect Mr Miller, otherwise you would have been thrown out of this company by the security, hell! I would have personally slapped a restriction order on your face by the way you are acting here as if it's some Strip show, atleast have some shame and you are saying that Sanvi has no rights to order you around?Are you really that dumb or were you born just like that?no offense Mr Miller, but your daughter is just ridiculous, Sanvi is the CEO and owner of Rossi Enterprises,the same company in which you are showing off your non-existent powers. Sanvi is a well known Psychiatrist and she is a phenomenal and one of the top and famous Author and she owns her own Publications. Her Father is the richest businessman in India, her mother is a Fashion Designer and owns the famous brand Sara. Her brother is the CEO of RR Enterprises. If she wants she can fire you this instant, and I personally suggest her to throw a disgusting and mannerless woman like you from this company. She definitely doesn't need a b***h like you as her brand ambassador. " Eli growled dangerously and reeked that Colr or Carl someone with a disgusting stare.  That b***h was glaring hatefully at Sanvi, ofcourse she was envious of Sanvi.

Sanvi patted Eli's back and stood up.

Miss Miller I am the one who is going to select you or fir-"

You are not alone Luc-"
That female dog cut Sanvi off, which was a bad decision cause Sanvi hates being interrupted when she is speaking.

Thud!!

Sanvi banged her hands on the glass table harshly, I am definitely sure that I heard a creak sound,it looked like the glass literally creaked.
I glanced at Sanvi's palms in concern, which looked red to me.

I placed my hand on top of her and she passed me a small smile,but her face said that she was still very much annoyed.

I was pissed from p to d.
This is it.
I cannot handle this anymore.
I was about to stand up, when Sanvi spoke in a spine-chilling voice.

Ms Miller, it's Mr Knight for you not Lucas, he is not your friend, he is your boss just like me and he would never support you, rather if I take the decision of firing you even before you are hired, the happiest person will be my husband Lucas. So stop cursing and being envious of me, show some of your Modeling skills, because you are doing a very despicable job of convincing us to hire you. And I personally guarantee you that you will not be hired as our brand ambassador, you may get some other co- modelling works, you yourself have lost that job by showing off your extremely pathetic professionalism. So don't make me regret giving you a second opportunity and the next time you curse me, I will not think twice before black listing you and that won't be good for your career, I hope you understand Ms Miller. " Sanvi warned that female dog in a nerve-wracking tone and casted her a dangerous look. That female dog literally had goosebumps and she even flinched a little.

Nevertheless that shameless women composed herself and scowled.
Is this woman mad?

You cannot solely take that decision, my dad is also an assoc-"

Oh! Miss Miller, you don't know the power I hold, I can solely take this decision and I will and by looking at Mr Miller,I don't quite think so that he is opposing my decision." Sanvi cut off that female dog and smirked triumphantly.

I agree Mrs Knight, she is quite imperious, pompous and mannerless and I am grateful that you are being so considerate and you are also ignoring her behaviour just for my sake, I am ashamed to say that she is my daughter. I apologise to everyone present here on behalf of her. " Mr Miller spoke sadly and apologized dejectedly. Sanvi sadly smiled at him.

No need to apologise Mr Miller you are older than us, you are of the same age of my Dadda,I understand your situation. You didn't do anything wrong Mr Miller." Sanvi gently assured him and he smiled softly at her.

I wish I had a daughter like you Sanvi." Mr Miller fondly remarked. Sanvi smiled shyly at that. Whereas that Jealousy cat growled.

Dad what are y-"
That female dog was cut off by Mr Miller who casted his whining daughter a murderous glare.

She clenched her fists, gritted her teeth and casted Sanvi an envious glare.

“Ok then, Lucas,Mr Rogers and Mr Smith will take Ms Miller's Interview . I am leaving now as I have some work to do, Michael please follow me. Please excuse me gentlemen and Ms Miller do try to behave. Because they all are free to fire you and this time we won't consider that you are Mr Miller's daughter." Saying this Sanvi got up along with Eli, and I excused myself too as I was shook to the core, what the f**k?

Did Sanvi just threw me in the whole river of crocodiles?

After we were in a secured place, I shot Sanvi a look of betrayal.

How can she do this to me? I am her husband for god's sake.

Sanvi what the heck is this? Are you seriously going to leave me here with that s**t? " I literally whined at this point. Sanvi just shook her head with a mischievous smile.

I trust you Lucas and moreover you can handle this miniscule issue. Me and Eli are going to shopping as he has to buy me my handbag, you know he lost the bet. So we are going take care, bye." Sanvi stated seriously, while her eyes held amusement in them. I gaped at her in disbelief, wouldn't she like to flee that witch out of her husband's life?

Yeah Lucy, you enjoy we'll also enjoy and don't worry I am taking your black card." With that Eli scurried away from there, even before I could process what he said.

What the f**k?
My CARD!!! 

Sanvi just chuckled,patted my arm and followed Eli.

I was rooted in my place still looking in the direction they went with a look of disapproval.

My eyes threatened to water at the betrayal I received from both my Wife and Bestfriend.

Oh don't be dramatic now, your eyes aren't even moist but you are right, I literally feel the twinge of betrayal in me. My conscience muttered lowly,.

Whatever, I just rolled my eyes at my insensitive conscience.

Also they left you because they know about the immense liking you hold for females. My conscience sarcastically remarked.

That may be the truth....

I just sighed and got back into the meeting room and groaned frustratingly when I saw that female dog winking suggestively at me.

Holy Mother of Jesus Christ!!
Save me!!

.
.
.
.
.

MICHAEL'S POV

I burst out laughing after we reached the private parking lot. Sanvi was trying so hard to calm herself we were half panting and half laughing,I am damm sure that if this wasn't a private parking lot passing by people's would have thought that we are mentally unstable and would have called help for us.

And to think that Sanvi is a Psychiatrist, my goodness!!

Oh God!!*laugh* Mickey,I can't*laugh* stop * laugh* laughing." Sanvi said in between laughing. I nodded my head panting heavily as I was out of breath after running and laughing so hard, my eyes watered with the amount of laughing I did.  I once again remembered the look of betrayal Lucas casted us and I started laughing again. Poor Lucy..

.
.
.
.

After ten years...

Nah just kidding,

After ten minutes we composed ourselves and now I was driving and Sanvi was mimicking that b***h.

Lucas is going to be mine, ha!! Dream on b***h, he would rather commit suicide than being claimed as her's. Wait, Lucas might just murder her and we both like a responsible and good Wife and Bestfriend are going to help him hide the body."  Sanvi exclaimed in mock seriousness, I shook my head with a smile.

Annabelle you have a very wild imagination but still I will protect Lucy, considering the fact that I am his full time personal lawyer and if things go south you can always fake prove that Lucas is mentally ill, which might not be that big of a problem now is it?" I played along with Sanvi, who heartily laughed and nodded her head in agreement, her eyes sparkling with amusement.

“That girl is so outdated, I mean doesn't she know about Lucas's liking towards females? Or is she just ignoring the reality? I bet this girl is of those type who will try to seduce a gay man." Sanvi voiced out her thoughts with a snort. I couldn't agree more. She was right, I just nodded my head with a chuckle.

Wait a god damm minute, I forgot to call Luke." Sanvi facepalmed herself and dialled Luke's number and turned on the speaker.

       (Luke Bold and Sanvi italics)

I thought you forgot about me tesero.
Luke's voice rang from the other side, I simply rolled my eyes at him.

Hello to you too Lukey and we talked just yesterday you dramatic one. Sanvi said with a I-am-so-done tone.  Luke chuckled.

Ok ok,I get it, so what pleasure do I owe for you to call me now? Luke dramatically questioned Sanvi, she just huffed and shook her head.

Luke did you sleep with Clara Miller? Sanvi questioned without beating the bush.

Luke started coughing vigorously on the other side, I snikerd at his reaction.

Luke are you alright? Sanvi asked in concern. Luke hummed in a gruff voice.
He cleared his throat and spoke.

Sanvi who the f**k is spreading these fake rumours, you know na that I didn't sleep with someone for almost 7 years now. Those are fake,I am seriously going to sue that Cla- 

Calm down Lukey, I know, I know that you didn't do anything now, I was talking about the past, when you were the epitome of a Casanova. Sanvi cut Luke of and slowly and carefully questioned him,as it seems like the previous f**k boy doesn't like to remember his sins. I rolled my eyes at that and scoffed.

Tesero, I don't know how many one night stands I have had since 18 to 21,I can precisely say that I used to fool around with atleast three different girls in a week. So..... Luke awkwardly reasoned out, while I stifled my laughter, my my, I never knew that the ex- playboy would be embarrassed about the fact which he used to brag before.

People for sure do change, drastically might I add.

Uh!! I know that Luke but don't you remember Clara Miller a pompous, arrogant, egoistic, shameless, mannerless, disrespectful, scornf--

Ok, I get that she is a complete b***h but I seriously don't remember the name neither the traits you mentioned and besides that I would just straight up indulge in the deed.... If you know what I mean. Even if I did had a one night stand with that women, whatever her name was, I couldn't possibly remember those traits as I wasn't there for a friendly chit chat. Yeah..  Luke sheepishly explained it so casually, While we both gagged at the unwanted scenario that suddenly came into our minds.

Stop please Luke, we got the whole matter, anyways bye for now and don't worry I will explain this to you afterwards, now me and Mickey are going to shopping, bye. And Luke you were an absolute Jerk back then.

Tes--

Beep......

Sanvi hung up the call and clicked her tongue in distaste and shook her head in disapproval.

Ew!! I kinda forgot about how much of a jerk Luke was back then. Now thinking about that makes me want to puke so bad. I can't believe how drastically he evolved in these seven years, he is a complete new person now, I bet on my everything that,a person who knows him from four to five years would have assumed that he is a Virgin, which is like so far from the absolute truth. " Sanvi exclaimed in sheer amusement and disbelief, while I laughed at her words. Which caught her attention and she raised her brow at me in question.

If Luke is a Virgin then you are the real life Dr strange." I retorted jokingly, while Sanvi just giggled.

But I really do like Dr strange." Sanvi informed with a smile. I agreed to that, cause I am a Marvel fan people...

.
.
.
.

We reached the Shopping mall and Sanvi insisted on eating something first as according to her she will die any moment if she doesn't get some food in her.

Dramatic Annabelle...

By food she exactly meant was Junk food...

Is she really a Doctor? Shouldn't they eat healthy?
I shook my head in disbelief and silently ate my fries. I know that french fries are junk food too.

But mine is literally better,unlike someone who had ordered a double cheeseburger, french fries ,chicken nuggets and Strawberry smoothie, she was happily munching on them.

If I didn't know my Lucy better,I would have seriously doubted that she was pregnant but that most definitely wasn't the case, my innocent Lucas is still innocent as f**k .

Then we entered Louis Vuitton store and she picked out the new edition handbag and I payed it by my own money, not Lucy's.

Then Sanvi picked up some Coats for Lucas and herself, while I brought some Shirts.

Our Next stop was Pet's store cause we cannot leave without purchasing anything for my Gattino aka King (Husky).

By the time we finished shopping, I was half dead as I was appointed as Sanvi's personal bag carrier.

Then we drove off to Lucy's Penthouse.

.
.
.
.

After unloading the stuff from my car, I noticed that Sanvi has left a bag. I was about to give it to her, but stopped when I saw my name written on it.

To  Mickey,

Even though I won the bet, you deserve this and more.

From Annabelle.

*I will haunt you forever my frenemy*

I laughed fondly at that and when I looked at the bag, my mouth fell open.

It was the same Louis Vuitton Jacket I would have got if I would have won.
I smiled widely and exited out of my car entered the Elevator with my stuff as I thought to stay at Lucy's Penthouse for today.

.
.
.
.
.
.

LUCAS'S POV

I slumped on Sanvi's swivel chair with an exhausted sigh.

Shit!!

That b***h is made of steel or something? cause she never once stopped flirting with me,it was really helpful that Joel and Sanvi's PA Steve didn't leave me alone for a single second.

Mr Knight you are free for the rest of the day." Joel informed me without shuttering as he himself was very annoyed about that female dog's constant flirting and throwing advances at me.

"Hmm, then you can go home too Joel." I dismissed him for today. He smiled slightly and nodded his head and left.

I got up and took my coat,bag and exited out of Sanvi's cabin.

Near the private elevator I was met by Steve, he wished me good evening and I nodded at him too tired to answer him back.

He entered the elevator with me, after few seconds he broke the silence and spoke.

Mr Knight, I will drive you to your home today." He said politely, while to me it looked like he literally declared that. I casted him a puzzled look.

Actually Mrs Knight wanted me to stick by your side the whole day and Mr Romano had informed Joel to not leave you alone. And Mrs Knight and Mr Romano both asked me to drive you back to your penthouse. So I won't take a no from you Mr Knight."  Steve informed me with a stoic face, but his eyes held amusement in them as he looked at my grim expression.

Oh!!
So those both kept their Bodyguards with me for protecting me from that witch....

Atleast we are fine, I have never been so terrified in my life. That witch was literally going to traumatize me. My conscience said genuinely sounding afraid of that witch..

I felt really bad for myself.

We reached the private parking lot and I walked near my car and handed my keys to  Steve, who was about to enter the car but stopped abruptly when we heard the most obnoxious voice from the back.

Mr Knight!!wait for me." That witch screeched from the back.
I pinched the bridge of my nose in irritation, while Steve stood infront of me.

I could personally show her, her place but I didn't have the patience neither did I had strength and this headache is just what I needed right now.

You s***bag just get out from the middle, can't you see that future Mrs Knight is speaking to her future hub- "

YOU ARE NOT FUTURE MRS KNIGHT, COME OUT OF YOUR DELUSION, I HAVE ONLY ONE WIFE AND THAT IS SANVI RAI AND SHE IS THE ONLY MRS LUCAS KNIGHT, CARVE THAT IN YOUR THICK MIND." I yelled at her, my eyes glaring daggers at her and she flinched back seemingly terrified by my sudden outburst and after ten seconds she once again composed herself and smiled seductively.

Here we go again....
I sighed and tried to calm myself.

Mr Knight I was thinking if you could give me a lift ." She was twirling a lock of her hair and tried to purr seductively I guess, but for me it sounded like she was snorting. I casted her a look of disgust.

Ask Mr Miller to take you home,as he is your dad." I stated blankly without even glancing at her, I heard a stomping sound and saw that the witch had stomped her leg as if she is some bratty toddler.
I rolled my eyes at that and opened the passenger seat in the front and sat down in my car.

That witch's smile flattened and she clenched her fists tightly.

Lucas you cannot ignore m-"

“Ms Miller you have to leave the premises of the Rossi Enterprises right now! As Mrs Knight has strictly ordered us to escort you out if you called Mr Knight by his name or tried to touch him."  Sanvi's Security Chief sternly exclaimed while crossing his hands.

My Wife is a genius.

Steve just sat on the driver's seat and we drove off, ignoring the protests and whines from that witch.

I sighed in relief when I could no longer hear that Witch's voice.

I apologise before hand for asking this, but Mr Knight are you not habitual by now to these kind of behaviours? "  Steve questioned me curiously, I shook my head in negative.

No, I can never be immune to these as I don't really attend many social gatherings or parties or Gala's or Ball or even Award ceremonies except for the important ones, and even if some women try to advance  towards me, I warn them and they take my warning seriously and they leave me alone, some who don't understand I just send them the restraining orders. But this witch is a good model and she is the daughter of Mr Miller, so I am a little hesitant about sending restraining orders,. And that person is taking advantage of that." I ranted and Steve listened intently while driving.

I understand your situation Mr Knight, Nate sir wo-"
Steve abruptly stopped his words and gulped hardly,

He said Nate Sir...
He knew Nathaniel Rossi.

Steve you know about Nathaniel?" I asked him and his eyes widened a little in surprise but he hurriedly composed himself and smiled.

Yes, if not for Nate sir then I wouldn't be alive today." He answered and I was astonished by his answer.

What?

I was going to commit suicide by jumping from the bridge, I didn't know swimming, I was committing suicide because I fought with my parents and ran away from my home cause I wanted to work in London, and here I fell in love with a girl and she not only cheated on me with her brother's bestfriend, she was a fraud too, she transferred the apartment in her name which I earned from my money and threw me out of my own house and the biggest shock for me was that, her brother's bestfriend was none other than my boss, who fired me from my job with a black mark. I couldn't do anything, I was lost, I had no hope. I was about to jump but Nate sir yanked me away from there and slapped me hard. He then asked me what happened? I opened up and in half an hour, I had an apartment, a full stocked fridge, new clothes, a new job with a Ransome Salary. He even brought me a bike. I wanted to die when he died, but I held back, because I promised him to look after Mrs Knight.  " Steve said emotionally and his voice cracked a little.

I was too stunned to react.

.
.
.
.

Wow!!
Nathaniel is full of surprises.

__________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE:- HI EVERYONE!!
I HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING GOOD.

I ALSO HOPE THAT THE CHAPTER WAS GOOD!!

PLEASE DO READ, VOTE AND COMMENT ON IT.

HOW DID YOU ALL LIKED THE CHAPTER?

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT SANVI AND MICHEAL'S FRENEMY TIME ?

AND THEM BETRAYING LUCAS?

ABOUT NATE'S GENEROSITY?

AND THAT CLARA MILLER'S OBNOXIOUS BEHAVIOUR?

DO ANSWER ME..

I APOLOGISE FOR ANY GRAMMATICAL OR SPELLING MISTAKES.

THAT'S IT FOR NOW, BYE GUYS!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Poison By Wolfie

Fanfiction

813 43 2
Becky finds herself enmeshed in a society that she never expected. It was so easy to get caught up in the smoke and mirrors of wealth that it was inc...
7.4K 500 124
Texts from characters from bbc Sherlock. Including: - Mystrade - Johnlock - Mycroft and Sherlock (not a ship) - Rosie and family
11.5K 648 156
*NOT MINE* Original Author - Jiang Zhi Yu(姜之鱼) Translated by - KK from KK TRANSLATES --------------------------------------------------------------- ...
2.6K 131 8
It's mine first book and I hope u'll like this book💜. English is not mine first language so ignore the mistakes.