𖧧 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐄. ;...

strwmon

ʚɞ ⁺˖ ⸝⸝ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 - a girl and her friends are trapped in their school when an apocalypse breaks out a... Еще

cast
introduction
001
002
003
004
005
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027

006

2.3K 54 7
strwmon

Su-jin:

EVERY TURN WE TOOK, those "students" were there blocking our everywhere move. It was as if they knew whatever our next step was. The sprinklers because to go off after fire in the kitchen rose up. We were still in the cafeteria but by now basically everyone was one of those people. I saw an opening for the cafeteria entrance and hit Haneul repeatedly.

"What? What?" He asked.

"There! An opening!" I yelled about to run off until he tugged on me.

"Su-jin, no!"

"Please! Trust me on this one!" I pleaded to which he finally agreed to.

We hopped off the table we stood on and took a run for it, dodging everyone. His hand slipped down from my arm to my hand, holding it. I didn't really care at this point and just let it happen. I'm focused on other stuff anyway.

We finally made it outside the cafeteria and took a left. There we saw On-jo by a window trying to look inside, all soaked. I ran to her with Haneul.

"On-jo!" I yelled, grabbing her attention.

"Su! Cheong-san's still in there! He hasn't come out yet."

After she said that we heard screaming. All three of us looked behind and saw a boy getting bit and ripped apart from another. On-jo started to get frantic and looked back inside the window on her tippie-toes.

"Cheong-san!" She yelled.

Another boy came out the window, On-jo and I helped him out carefully. He fell on the ground though and after seeing the boy getting bit, he got up and ran. The boy getting bit managed to crawl away but only to get bit by the same person..if you even call these types of students people at this point.

"Why aren't you coming? Come out!" I yelled.

"On-jo. Su-jin." We heard, catching our attention.

"Cheong-san! Hurry!" She panted, the two of us helping him out again. 

Cheong-san grabbed On-jo's hand and the four of us started running the opposite direction Haneul and I came from. The gate door opened and we saw another person getting bit, making us stop and turn around. We stopped again seeing that same type of student running growling and then started running after us. I still don't know what to call them. Cannibals?

"Come on!" Haneul yelled, gabbing our attention and we ran into the hallway hill to the side of us.

When we ran up, it was like we were in hell. Kids were screaming and running away from each other. Kids were biting and eating each other. Those kids who were bit, turned and charged at others. Cheong-san and On-jo made it in front of us as we followed them. We took a few turns only to be stopped once again. We turned around to see a truck speeding toward the building, running over one of those cannibal students. We stopped abruptly and watched as it kept running over people and then slammed into the corner of the building; the pipes that were on it fell off and hit regular students and cannibal ones.

Cheong-san and On-jo went first but when Haneul and I were gonna go, a cannibal student started charging at us making us change our plan and running away.

"Su-jin!" I heard Cheong-san yell. I couldn't look back as I would be too scared if something went wrong.

We ran around the front of the building and soon ran inside having a clear hallway which was shocking, and ran up the stairs. Multiple students started running down the stairs frantically and others calm. We kept running up the stairs and turned the corner to be faced with a cannibal. We turned around quickly and ran up the other staircase. Those things were everywhere so we hid inside an empty classroom; just the two of us.

We let go of each other's hands and started panting trying to catch our breaths. I walked over to the mirror on the wall to see blood on my hoodie. The one Wu-jin gave me. I frowned knowing now it was messed up. I then remembered the flower Cheong-san gave me and quickly looked up at it and sighed in relief knowing it was perfectly fine and no blood got on it. There was some blood on the ends of my hair so I grabbed something and started wiping it. Haneul walked up behind me in the mirror and looked at himself. He grimaced and got something to wipe off the blood that was all over his arms and clothes.

"What the hell are those things?" I asked.

"I don't know. Cannibals? Zombies?" He answered not looking at me and paying attention to wiping himself down.

"Zombies? Really?" I asked in disbelief.

"You saw everything. How they get bit when they're normal, die and then come back as one of those things. It's an apocalypse."

"..." I stayed quiet and walked over to the windows. I pulled a chair over to pressed it against the wall. I stepped on it and looked out. The hallways seemed clear.

"I checked the hallways through the window. They look clear enough to make a run for it and find the others."

"Why would we make a run for it when we're already safe."

"Because I have people I care about that I need to get to and make sure they're okay."

He looked at me and went silent. He sighed and walked over to the doors, pulling them open a lit bit and looked out.

"It's clear." He said "You sure about this?" He asked once again.

"Yes." I responded with determination and grabbed his hand, running out the classroom.

I kept running and we ran up the stairs finding another strangely empty hallway. I looked up at the classroom signs and finally found 2-5. I quickened our pace and stopped in front of the door, banging on it. We heard someone scream inside and yell for them not to open the door.

Author:

"Open the goddam door!" Haneul yelled.

Su-jin ran to window and slide it open harshly.

"Open this damn door now! We don't have all day!" She yelled, making them immediately open the door, Haneul grabbing her hand and pulled her inside the room. 

"Su-jin!" Wu-jin yelled, pulling Su-jin from Haneul and wrapping his arms around the girl in a tight hug. "Holy hell I thought I lost you!"

"I am offended you'd think I'll leave that easily. Besides On-jo and Cheong-san helped me and Han in the first half but we got split up. Luckily we made it inside an empty classroom and waited a while before going to y'all." Su-jin spoke out.

The given nickname "Han" made the said boy's heart beat faster than ever. They barely talked yet she already gave him a nickname. His heart was beating so quick he thought it could burst. However, Wu-jin and Cheong-san didn't let that go unnoticed. Su-jin never called them by a nickname. Even if she gave them one, they never really heard her said it to them. Cheong-san's hands quickly formed into fists, knuckles turning white. His hands soon relaxed after Su-jin walked over to him and hugged him, glad he's still alive. That was soon broken then someone tried to get inside the room, Gyeong-su and Wu-jin resisting.

"What the hell? Who are you?" Wu-jin pressured.

"You motherfucker. Your brother-in-law!" Dae-su grunted trying to get inside.

"It's Dae-su." Su-jin spoke up. Wu-jin letting him in right after she said that.

"Fuck! They're fucking aggressive." Dae-su panted.

"What happened to you?" Wu-jin asked, confused.

"Some crazy jerk shot a fire extinguisher at me." When Dae-su said that Su-jin saw On-jo's eyes flicker to the floor. She covered her mouth trying not to laugh.

"A fire extinguisher?"

"Yes, fuck. What's going on?"

"Who knows?"

"Guys. It's Train to Busan." Cheong-san spoke up, walking to others and making me facepalm.

"What are you talking about, moron?" Dae-su mumbled.

"Aren't they zombies? It's the same thing." He said.

"Told you." Hanseul whispered into Su-jin's ear.

"Shut up."

"Why are they at school? They should be in movies." Dae-su argued.

"Come and look. I'm serious." Cheong-san said to Dae-su who wasn't moving so he grabbing his wrist and dragged him over to the window.

"Do I have to?" Dae-su asked.

Wu-jin and Dae-su both walked over to the window Su-jin and Haneul were leaning against. Her back was to the window to she just looked over her shoulder.

"Fuck.." Dae-su muttered before a hand slammed on the window jump scaring the students.

"Hey, Bare-su!"

"Push him off!"

"It's Bare-su!" Dae-su said again and then they pulled the said boy in only for him to pop back up and look outside the window.

"Prez! Hurry!" He yelled.

Mentioning Nam-ra made Su-jin stand up straight, pushing Wu-jin out the way and going next to Su-hyeok as Nam-ra started to climb up the ladder in a hurry. When she made it to the top, that's when a zombie came running and slammed its body into the ladder, knocking it over. Su-jin and Su-hyeok both grabbed onto her and pulled her inside. Both of them making sure she was okay before Su-jin pulled the girl into a hug. They both sat down in their given seats with Su-jin's arm around Nam-ra's shoulders.

Su-hyeok then collapsed on the floor and laid down on his back out of breath and breathing heavily. "It's that, isn't it? Zombies."

After that, everyone went silent and just looked around the room. Su-jin was still seated next to Nam-ra clinging onto her. Of course Nam-ra didn't mind as she's her friend plus she trusts Su-jin a lot. However, Wu-jin, Cheong-san and Haneul all had their eyes on Su-jin, their emotions mixed with complete love and worry. Scared in case anything happens to her, however the only person inside the room that isn't is Su-hyeok. He knows she can take care of herself; he's saw it before. They did go to the same martial arts school before as well so they've known each other for a long time. He just hopes her skills would come in handy.

That's when a zombie quickly came over and slammed itself on the door Joon-yeong was holding shut, clawing and growling at it. His mouth hung open as his eyes widen at the scene, shocked and slowly slid down the door. Him shaking as he went down.

✩°。 ⋆⸜ 🔨✮

This same day, Min-su and Ha-ri were coming back from their competition in a fail. Sorrow and failure written all over the bus as they kept their heads hung low and no one talking. Hee-su realized her water broke walking home and quickly took off across the street, making their bus driver swerve around and beeped the horn.

"Damn, that scared me. What's her problem?" He commented.

"Okay. Want to hear what happens if you keep shooting like that?" The coach asks to which no one answers.

"Jang Ha-ri, stand up." He said as he pinched the bridge if his nose.

"Yes, sir." She spoke before slowly standing up. Min-su who was seated in the seat next to her, watched carefully, already knowing he'll be pissed off.

"Take a good look. She's your future. She's a senior but hasn't won a single gold medal. Forget making the nation team. She can't even make the reserve team. She couldn't even pass the regional qualifiers today. What will you grow up to be?" The coach pressured and complained, pushing Min-su to his limits.

"Maybe that's because you don't know how to reach us properly. All you do is complain, complain and complain about how we fail but you never try to improve our skills. Quit putting the blame on us when it's clearly you're fault." He spat.

"Mr. Yang! Who gave you the right to jump into our conversation, let alone yell at me that way."

"I did. She's my friend and I'll be damned if I ever let you talk to her like that again. I don't even care if I get a detention or suspension. We need a new coach anyway." Min-su commented, obvious hatred in his voice. Ha-ri looked over at him and placed her hand on his shoulder.

The coach went to go talk again until the bus took a sharp left turn and stopped abruptly, making his loose his balance and fall to the ground. A zombie then came and ran right into the front of the bus, slamming its head into it. Shattering the glass and putting blood on it. He then got back up and started running away again.

"That crazy bastard." The bus driver commented. He and the coach both got out the bus to look at the school while the team inside the bus got up from their seats to look around.

Ha-ri, Min-su and a lower classman, Jung Min-jae went to the front as they got a better look than the others. Min-su and Ha-ri both looked at each other before pushing to the back of the bus where there seats are and got their equipment, Min-jae following their actions. All three of them getting out the bus and getting their bows ready as walking toward the school before their coach and team stopped them.

"Woah woah woah! Where the hell do y'all think you're going? Get back here!" Their coach ordered.

"We have our siblings to get to. Your orders mean nothing to us now." Ha-ri shot back.

"If you don't get back here to help me god." The coach said.

Then a zombie came running, tackling him and biting a whole chunk of flesh off his face. Everyone started screaming and hurriedly scattered around, getting into the grasps of the zombies. The bus driver hopped back into the bus but only to be forced out but a zombie; eaten as well.

"Let's go." Min-su ordered pushing Ha-ri and Min-jae in front of him and followed them inside the school. Them shooting and dodging the zombies.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

236 23 5
-𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Aera, and her friends, have to survive a zombie apocalypse and their love life's
6.9K 215 25
it was a normal day at Hyosan High School until a virus started a zombie apocalypse that put everyone in a life or death situation han gyeongsu x mal...
895 93 15
❝if your friends jump off a bridge, would you jump off a bridge too?❞ seo mi-hwa will always answer yes. that's why it shouldn't be a surprise that s...
2.2K 92 20
═════════════════════════ ❛❛ TODAY I'M THE HAPPIEST GUY IN SCHOOL ! ❜❜ ▰▰ All Of Us Are Dead ▰▰ Status _ Ongoing ▰▰ Date Created _ ⁰² / ²⁰ / ²⁰²⁴ ...