His Wickedly Enchanting Princ...

By Tressa0526

Nevaeh Queen is the daughter of former queen Narissa of Andalasia. Growing up on the Isle of the Lost, she's... More

~Prologue~
◇Chapter 1: A Princess Like None Other ◇
~Characters~
◇Chapter 2: 2nd Chances ◇
◇Chapter 3: Goodbye Horrible Island ◇
Chapter 4: 👑Royalty Among Royalty 👑
Chapter 5: 😎A Princess in Leather 😎
Chapter 6: 👑A Badass Princess Meets a Badass Warrior 😎
Chapter 7: 🌃Night in the Museum Summary🌃
Chapter 8:🥰Oblivious Cafeteria Crushes🥰
Chapter 9: 😇Remedial Goodness 101😇
Chapter 10: 📕First Day of Classes📕
Chapter 11: 📚Bonding in the Library 📚
Chapter 12: Shadow of Vulnerability
Chapter 13: 💅Boss Bitch pt.1💅
Chapter 14: 😳Boss Bitch pt.2/Giselle's Daughter 😳
Chapter 15:🥍 Tourney 🥍
Chapter 16: 💔Break Up With Your Girlfriend 💔
Chapter 17: 😏The Locker Scene/Maelynn😏
Chapter 18: 🐶Overcoming Fears/ A Voice is Heard 📢
Chapter 19: 🎨A Paintball "Hangout"🎨
Chapter 20: 💇‍♀️A Talk With Jane/Lonnie's New Hair 💇‍♀️
Chapter 21: 🥳Detention Removal/A VK Family😊
Chapter 22: 🛍Encounter with Grace/ Shopping with Evie 🛍
Chapter 23: 😍French Fluffiness😍
Chapter 24: 📕History Rivalry 📕
Chapter 25: 🏝Their Willow Tree🏝
Chapter 26: ❤"Love Potion"❤
Chapter 28: 😳Close Call😑
Chapter 29: 🥳The Date pt.1🥳
Chapter 30:💜 The Date pt.2💙
《☆Story Progress ☆》
Chapter 31: 😌The Aftermath 😌
Chapter 32: 🤢Spying Chad 🤢
Chapter 33: 😠Audrey's Confrontation 💔
Chapter 34: 😏Mal Takes the Bait😏
Chapter 35: 🧐Mission: Find My Father pt.1🧐
Chapter 36: 💜Mission: Find My Father pt.2💜
Chapter 37: 💜Mission: Find My Father pt.3💜
Chapter 38: 🌸The Better Charming Sibling🌸
Chapter 39:😡A Heart of Hatred and Lust 🤮
Chapter 40: 💜Finding My Father pt.4: Andalasia's Secrets🤨
Chapter 41: 👀Hidden Eyes 👀
Chapter 42:🥰 Finding My Father pt.5: Andalasia's Secrets pt. 2🥰
Chapter 43:👑 Finding My Father pt.6: The Zepherian King🖤
Chapter 44:🥰Jet Aftermath 😌
Chapter 45:🥳 Back in Auradon😌
Chapter 46: 😊The Second Date😊
💜👑Nevaeh's Official Bio👑💜
Chapter 47: 🤔Misplaced or Stolen Things 😒
Chapter 48: 📞Parents' Call/ Operation: Missing Underwear👙
Chapter 49: 🌑Dark-Light⭐=🤫Secrets Revealed🧐 pt.1
Chapter 50: 🌑Dark-Light⭐=🤫Secrets Revealed🧐 pt.2
Chapter 51: ⚖Consequences⚖
Chapter 52: 💥 Family Day Chaos pt. 1💥
🥳3rd Place!!!🥳
Chapter 53:💥 Family Day Chaos pt.2💥
Chapter 54:💥 Family Day Chaos pt.3💥
Chapter 55: 😳Bitter Confessions😳
Chapter 56: 🌈The Calm After the Storm🌈
Chapter 57:👑 Paying the Price💰
Chapter 58: 😯Coming to His senses 😯
Chapter 59: 🧚‍♀️Fairy's Secret🧚‍♀️
Chapter 60:🤴 Coronation Catastrophe pt.1🤴
Chapter 61: 👑Coronation Catastrophe pt.2😱
Chapter 62: 🤴Epic Family Reunion 👸
Chapter 63: 🥵Passion Ingnited🥵

Chapter 27: 🧐"Did I Mention?"🤔

2.8K 84 20
By Tressa0526

*3rd Person P.o.v*

Ben, Audrey and Serenity had just turned the corner by the lockers, the former quickly going to his own while the other two dwindled upon noticing a group of girls by the picnic benches with new (amazing) hairstyles. Not that long after the first trio Mal, Nevaeh and Jay round the corner to go to their lockers.

"Look, it's Mal! Hi, Mal!" One of the girls at the picnic table exclaimed, causing the purple haired fairy to slightly jump.

"I love my hair, Mal!" Another girl said waving up. Mal flashed them a fake smile before turning to get her locker open just as a snicker escaped Nevaeh's lip's.

"I still can't believe you agreed to do all of their hair, granted it was for money, but still." Nevaeh said as she opened her locker.

"Are you guys feeling kinda weird about this? I mean, it's not so bad here." Jay asked with a teasing smirk.

"Are you insane? Long. Live. Evil! You're mean, you're awful, you're bad news. Snap out of it!" Mal exclaimed, snapping fingers in his face as if breaking him out of a trance.

"Huh, thanks, Mal. I needed that." Jay smiled. The two shared a laugh before Jay went to flirt with the girls at the picnic tables.

"Do you think they really paid for those?" Audrey asked Serenity and Ben in hushed whispers, looking over to where Jay was bending over the railing.

"She did it to Jane's hair too and Fairy Godmother is NOT happy about it!" Serenity exclaimed.

"What's the harm?" Ben asked with a small shrug. Serenity and Audrey shared a wide eyed look of astonishment.

"It's gateway magic!" Serenity exclaimed.

"Sure it starts with the hair, next thing you know it's the lips and the legs and the clothes, then everyone looks good, and then where will Serenity and I be?" Audrey asked, finishing her rant with a pout and bat of her eyelashes.

'Honestly, does she only care about herself? Honey, there are bigger problems in the world than having someone look good. And if someone wanting to better their appearance really bothers you THAT much, then you need some help.' Nevaeh thought with an eye roll upon hearing what Audrey had said.

Despite the tourney game being today (and don't get her wrong, she was super excited to cheer, watch, and support Carlos and Jay at their first game), she had a big chemistry test tomorrow in Mr. Delay's class, and for some reason she felt like she wouldn't be able to focus studying a bit tomorrow, so she was reviewing her notes.

She was so busy reviewing that she hadn't noticed Mal, Jay, or anybody else already leave until she felt a tap on her shoulder. Turning around to see who it was, she came face to face with Ben.

"Oh, hi, Ben." Nevaeh said, a bit wide eyed. Noticing their closeness, she took a step back, despite not wanting to.

"Ma reine," Ben said, in an almost pleading way once he saw her back up.

"I didn't know if you still wanted to talk to me." She said, as if explaining why she had backed up from him in the first place, looking him in the eye.

Ben took a step closer before pulling her to him by her hips, a small gasp escaping her lips.

"I'm so so sorry for how I've been acting towards you these past few days, ma reine. I was pushing you away when I wanted nothing more than to hold you in my arms. Can you ever forgive me?" Ben asked with his nose against her neck, slyly breathing in her scent.

'Fuck, I missed her smell.' Ben thought to himself.

"I don't know... you ignored me without telling me why." She said as she teasingly ran a hand through his hair.

"What if I told you it was because I was working on a surprise for you?" Ben asked, pulling away from her neck to look into her eyes.

"Is it a good surprise?" She asked. He nodded his head with a chuckle.

"Then, I forgive you." She whispered.

"I should get ready for the game, but I'll see you soon." He said as he gave her a cute hug.

"Good luck, beasty." She said before they separated and headed their separate ways.

~Time Skip~

(Her Tourney outfit is up above^^)

*Nevaeh's P.o.v*

My ears were going to go deaf with the amount of yelling and screaming that was going on.

A few rows up in the stands were Lonnie, me, Evie, Mal and Raelynn in that order. I was trying not to jump around so much since I was wearing heels.

We were tied with the opposing team, the Sherwood Falcons with only 47 seconds left in the game. That's when Jay and Carlos were finally put in the game (though if you ask me, we would've won by now if they had been put in earlier).

Once they were in the game, it was game over for the Falcons. Jay-instead of taking the winning shot for himself- passed it to Ben, and he scored!

"Whoo!!" I cheered. The girls then gave me knowing looks, making me pout.

"Gosh, you guys take the fun out of everything." I mumbled, blushing while crossing my arms over my chest.

Suddenly, all of the cheering and celebrating was interrupted when Ben snatched the microphone from the announcer's hands.

"Excuse me? Excuse me, can I have your attention please?" He asked. While everyone else respected his wishes and became quiet, I raised a brow, wondering where he was going with this.

"There's something I'd like to say!" Ben said before he looked back at his teammates and then at the crowd.

"Give me an N!" He yelled while making his body form that letter. The crowd (minus myself) copied him.

"Give me an E!" He yelled while forming an E. Again the crowd obeyed and did as he did.

"Give me a V!" He cheered, that's when I felt my eyes slowly widen and my face become hot as I realized he was spelling my fucking name!

"Give me an A!'

"Give me an E!"

"Give me an H!"

"What does that spell?!" He asked the crowd.

"Nevaeh!" The crowd yelled out my name.

"I can't hear you!" He teased.

"Nevaeh!" The crowd said my name even louder, though that wasn't the part that surprised me.

"I love you, Nevaeh, did I mention that?" Ben looked directly at me from where he was as he said that.

While I could feel people's eyes on me as the crowd awed, I felt like a gaping fish that was being roasted; my body felt hot, my mouth was slightly open, my heart was beating a bit too fast for my liking, and it's like the butterflies that appear in my stomach whenever Ben is involved, tripled!

I gave him a small smile back as I was trying to process everything and calm myself the fuck down.

'He loves me. Like, actually LOVES me!' I thought to myself shocked.

"Give me a beat!" He yelled before beginning a whole freaking song and dance number!

"You're seeing this too, right? Not just me?" I leaned over to ask Lonnie.

"Of course! I knew he liked you!" She giggled while jamming along.

'It's okay to let your walls down now, he won't hurt you, my love.' A voice rang through my head. It wasn't mine, but it felt familiar and comforting.

For some reason I trusted it and allowed myself to feel everything that Ben was making me feel.

At one point, he threw me his jersey, which I caught with a giggle while Evie fanned herself beside me at the dramatic display of affection.

As the song was coming to an end, Ben crowd surfed his way over to me until he was right by me, and our bodies close. When he leaned down to kiss me, I quickly turned my head so he kissed my cheek instead.

"I love you, Nevaeh, did I mention that?" He asked into the mic.

"Chad's my boyfriend now! And I'm going to the coronation with him, so I don't need your pity date." Audrey announced with a smirk after she snatched the mic from Ben. She then turned to Chad and placed a fat kiss on his lips.

'Ew. Always go to make it about herself.' I thought with a disgusted look on my face.

Glaring, I snatched the mic from Audrey, interrupting their kiss.

"I don't think anybody asked, nor do we care!" I smirked. The crowd "oohed" and snickered.

"And if you want to date a guy who only uses girls for his own pleasure, then go ahead, but that just shows how desperate you are." I shrugged.

Yeah, I really did just call out Chad like that. Audrey glared at me, but I didn't really care. Ben gently took the mic from my hand before placing a kiss on my head.

"Nevaeh, will you go to the Coronation with me?!" He yelled.

"Yes!" I giggled.

"She said yes!" Ben cheered, the crowd joining him. Soon, he had to leave when Jay announced that the whole team was waiting for him.

I gave him a hug before letting him go, a giggle escaping my lips. I think this is one of the few occasions I've been really happy.

Turning to my left, I noticed the sad look on Evie's face and it made my heart ache a bit.

"You know, I really feel bad for Audrey," I said to her. She looked at me confused while having her hands on her hips.

"You do?" She asked with a pout.

"Yeah, I mean, if she knew how to sew and knew amazing beauty and fashion tips, then she wouldn't need a prince to make her feel better about herself. Especially if that prince is Chad." I smiled.

"I guess I am pretty talented." Evie said sheepishly while blushing.

"You are more than talented, E, you're fucking gifted. Audrey wishes she had even an ounce of what you possess." I smirked while giving her a big hug.

"Thanks, cousin." She smiled.

"Anytime." I smiled. We continued to cheer for our boys as Jay was being held up on the team's shoulders.

I think it's safe to say that I was surprised and that Ben confessing his feelings for me was, indeed, a great surprise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 328 13
Y/n. Daughter of Maleficent and little sister of Mal. The VKs are forced to go to Auradon and try and steal The Fairy Godmother's wand in hopes to fr...
9.8K 97 13
Y/n. Daughter of Maleficent and Little sister of Mal. The Vks learned that becoming their parents was not what they wanted. Mal wanted to be with Kin...
268K 4.9K 21
Ella Fitzherbert, First born and only daughter of Queen Rapunzel and King Eugene. She is kind, loving, excitable, accepting, talented, just like her...
17.7K 557 16
Eris and Evie are the twin daughters of the Evil Queen and Hades, half-sisters to Mal. Eris is the co-leader of the pirates with Uma and also a VK li...