Sweet and Candies

By ritzuka2

Yibo is a omega in a world where Omegas are submissive and are dominated by Alphas, but Yibo don't want to be... More

warning❗❗❗❗
Not a Omega???
Marriage proposal
Agree
Marriage mess
first night
Sleeping
sweet problem
Unwanted care
Reason
allergy
Story
Kun
Alpha
Dominant Alpha
medicines
mending up
Family meet
just this time
Kids
Be strong
A little fun
Little fun2
shy shy
Rival??
trust you
Forgive
Date
I am a Omega
Celebration
trouble
problem
Bringing back Confidence
Beast???
feelings??
Little happiness
Someone
little jealousy
Anger issue
Performance
Misunderstanding
Taking her away
Sick
Mating
Fun in street
Annoying
Birthday
Best gift
Blissful honeymoon
happiness
college
Change
Special day
Cruel dominant world
Pleasure
Babies
Happy ending
New

feelings

3.5K 297 80
By ritzuka2

They came back home after eating ice cream. Zhan was very happy as he got some time to spend with Yibo and Yibo was still a little nervous because of their sudden closeness.

He can't distinguish the things going on between good or bad. He knew Zhan didn't did anything wrong with him but his mind just can't trust that he will not do anything wrong in future. Fearing maybe all this can be the first step towards his destruction but though he want to be away fom Zhan he don't have a heart to push him away.

"You must be hungry....aunt Jenny is on off today, you get fresh till I order something...." Said Zhan and Yibo nodded. He walked back to the room and changed his clothes after taking a bath. Zhan went back to the room to take shower.

Yibo was sitting on sofa while using his phone as the bell rang.

"Yibo....can you please take the delivery..." Shouted Zhan from his room.

Yibo stood up and walked to the door and took tye delivery from the man. He came back and placed the food on dining table.

"Ohh....thank you Yibo...." Said Zhan as he stood behind Yibo. Yibo turned to look at Zhan and was shocked to see him standing there in a towel wrapped around his waist. Yibo quickly pulled away his gaze and walked back to the sofa.

"Are you not going to eat...." Asked Zhan who stood right in front of Yibo.
Yibo raised his head to look up at him.

"Is there any problem...in wearing some clothes...." Said Yibo.

"Ahh....sorry.... I am used to this...you stay here I am coming back in a moment...." Said Zhan with a awkward laugh and walked back to his room.

He came back after wearing clothes and arranged the food on the table.

"Come Yibo....." Said Zhan and Yibo walked to the table. They both sat and started eating their food.

"Yibo....I want to tell you something...." Said Zhan and Yibo looked at him.

"We are going to Dad's house tomorrow , so pack everything you need..." Said Zhan and Yibo nodded.

After dinner Yibo sat on the sofa while using his phone. Zhan cleaned everything and walked towards Yibo.

"How much do you like watching this phone..." Asked Zhan as he snatched the phone ftrom Yibo's hand.

"Is it more handsome than me..." Said Zhan. Yibo wriggled his brows and looked at Zhan when he said such a illogical statement.

"Hey....give that back to me..." Said Yibo and try to snatch it back, but Zhan pulled his hand up.

"First tell me....is it more handsome...." Asked Zhan.

"How can a phone be handsome than you...." Said Yibo annoyedly. Zhan smiled and grabbed Yibo's waist.

"That means you think I am handsome...." Said Zhan with a grin.

"No...I didn't said anything like that....its just you are a person and this is a thing....how can it be handsome..." Said Yibo looking away.

"Really....." Asked Zhan as he brought his face close to Yibo. Zhan grabbed Yibo's jaws and made him look at him. Yibo's face was already flushed.
Zhan cupped Yibo's face and kissed his lips all of a sudden. Yibo was shocked at Zhan's deed.

"You are not going to get this now.....get it in the morning...." Said Zhan while waving Yibo's phone at him and ran away.

"Hey you.....give my phone back...." Yelled Yibo and ran after Zhan. Zhan rushed to his room and Yibo followed him. As Yibo entered the room Zhan caught his arms and pushed him on the bed and locked the door. He walked towards Yibo and hovered over him.

"Zhan ge....." Said Yibo in a low whisper.

"Shhh...." Sushed Zhan and pressed his fingers on Yibo's lips. Yibo looked at Zhan with his eyes stuck on his face. Zhan caressed Yibo's lips with his thumb. Yibo felt chills running down his body at Zhan's gaze.

Yibo tried to move a little but Zhan was above him holding him still at his place.

"You know Yibo....you are really beautiful.....i am so lucky to get you as my omega...." Said Zhan and brushed Yibo's hairs from his forehead.

"And i really want to show off you to others...." Said Zhan with a chukkle.

"Once you will agree to be called my omega on your own, I am literally gonna go everywhere telling he is mine.....because you are such a special and amazing person...." Said Zhan and laid down beside Yibo.

"You are so different from others and that make you very very special...." Said Zhan and rubbed Yibo's nape. He pulled Yibo to his chest and hugged him.

Yibo felt his heart beating fastly his mind was filled with confusion while his lungs were filled with Zhan's phermones that were making him feel dizzy. He just want to inhale those phermones more and more. Yibo grabbed Zhan's t shirt and closed his eyes feeling the warm embrace after so long and slowly sleep enveloped him.

Next morning
Both Zhan and Yibo were busy packing their bags in the morning.

"How about you go and take a bath first Yibo....till I prepare the breakfast...." Said Zhan and Yibo nodded.

Yibo came out of the bathroom after sometime and walked downstairs as he saw Zhan busy on his phone while talking with someone. Zhan walked past him and entered inside his room.

Yibo walked down and look around as he smelled a smell coming from the kitchen. He walked inside the kitchen and saw Zhan had prepared many dishes which were smelling delicious.

He walked out looking for Zhan . he thought Zhan must be busy so he didn't went to disturb him. He sat there on the sofa while waiting for Zhan.

"Hmmm.....what is this heck....why is he taking me to his parents house....what am I supposed to do there...." Thought Yibo.

"I thought all this will be over soon....but it feels like its not going to end so easily....and I don't think I will be able to do anything at his parents house...." Thought Yibo.

"I think....I should keep some more clothes....who knows, when I will need them..." Said Yibo and walked back to the room.

He was packing his bag as he heard the sound of the door opening. He saw Zhan coming out of the bathroom wearing a towel.

Zhan walked closer to Yibo slowly, Yibo moved back while looking at Zhan as his back hit the wall. Zhan smirked at Yibo.

Yibo looked at Zhan with widened eyes as Zhan moved his face closer to Yibo. Yibo tried to push Zhan by his chest but Zhan grabbed his hands sticking to his bare chest, he grabbed his other hand tightly too.

Zhan moved to Yibo's nape and sniffed a little. Zhan's phermones started hitting Yibo's nose as he felt his legs getting jelly. He unconsciously moved closer to Zhan sniffing his sweet smell. Zhan smiled as Yibo placed his face in his nape and ruffled his hairs.

"Can you....please....stop....releasing your phermones.....it is....making...me....feel weak...." Said Yibo shyly. Zhan chukkled and moved away from Yibo. They were busy staring at each other as they heard the doorbell.

Zhan quickly put a shirt and trousers on and walked to open the door. Yibo pressed his eyes close and fell on the bed.

"God....please help me.....i just don't want to have these feelings..." Said Yibo with a sigh.

Yibo came down to see what Zhan was doing as he saw a big parcel kept on the table while Zhan was taking with someone.

"What is this......are you sure you didn't sent the wrong package....yes....it is here....yeah.....but how can it be.....this is the treatment....okay....okay.....okay...I understand..... Thank you...." Said Zhan and cut the call. He turned around and looked at Yibo who was standing there.

"Ohh Yibo...its good you are here....sit down..." Said Zhan and grabbed Yibo's arm to make him sit on the sofa.

Yibo looked at Zhan with a confused face as Zhan took out a milk bottle from the box.

"Its written shake it well...." Said Zhan and shaked the bottle. He walked towards Yibo and pointed the bottle in front of his mouth.

"What...." Said Yibo.

"Come on open your mouth...." Said Zhan.

"I am not a baby....why are you giving this to me...." Asked Yibo.

"Yibo....this is the medicine....Dr. Sun recommend..." Said Zhan.

"What the hell....how can this be a medicine...." Asked Yibo while frowning.

"It is Yibo....he said this milk is given to new born omegas so that they can become healthy, it helps in their overall growth including their phermones...." Said Zhan.

"I don't want to drink this....I am okay like this...." Said Yibo was about to walk away bit Zhan grabbed his hand and pulled him back.

"No....you are not okay....please Yibo it will harm your body...." Said Zhan.

"But....why i need to drink from the bottle like this.....its embarrassing...." Said Yibo shyly.

"We can't open it Yibo....it is sealed with some gases....if we will open it....it will lost its nutrients.....there is nothing embarrassing.....so please ..." Said Zhan with glittering eyes.

Yibo looked at Zhan and rolled his eyes as he took the nipple of the bottle in his mouth sucking gently. The taste of tye milk was incredible as Yibo took one sip he continued drinking it. He liked it so much that he didn't even car to hold tye bottle himself.

Zhan was staring at Yibo as he got lost in his innocent face.

"You look so adorable Yibo....just like a baby...." Said Zhan and Yibo glared at him.

As Yibo finished the milk Zhan wiped his mouth with a tissue and looked at him.

"You know I wish....I could have seen you when you were young....trust me i would have married you then and there....without any delay..." Said Zhan with a chukkle.

"Huhh....as if you can...." Said Yibo blushing.

"Ofcourse I can..." Said Zhan and licked his mark on Yibo's neck.

"Hiss.....what was that for...." Yelled Yibo.

"To remind you.....you are....mine...." Said Zhan while laughing.

"You...pervert...." Said Yibo while his face turned complete red.

"Now lets go to school......I will pick you from there....to go to Dad's house...." Said Zhan and Yibo nodded.

In school

Yibo reached to his class and saw many letters and flowers inside his desk.

"What is this...." Said Yibo as he picked up the letters he smelled the scent of Alphas, he felt like vomiting. He quickly threw them away in the dustbin.

"Ahh....why am I feeling like this..." Thought Yibo.

During the recess he walked inside the canteen as many alpha girls surrounded him.

"Ohh my god....its Wang Yibo.....hey Yibo...will you be my boyfriend..... I will give you everything you want....yes Yibo i will give you everything.... You can even have me....no Yibo please...me....I am more beautiful...." Said the girls surrounding Yibo. But their phermones were making him feel sick.

"Get off from him....you bastards...." Yelled Qishi and pushed them all away.

"Where did she came from....she is such a stupid omega.....yeah....trying to copy Yibo.." They all mummbled as Yibo walked away with Qishi.

They sat on a table.

"Looks like now.....you got Alpha fan girls too...." Said Qishi while laughing.

"Its not good .....they make me feel sick....when they are around me...." Said Yibo.

"Oooo.... Yeah....your Alpha is dominant one....isn't it...." Asked Qishi and Yibo nodded.

"That's the reason....dominant Alphas....are quite over possesive....and that's why you can't tolerate other Alphas phermones..." Said Qishi.

"Ahhh....why is life so hard for omegas...." Said Yibo with a sigh.

"Its not hard....just try to see the positivity in it..." Said Qishi.

"What positivity...." Asked Yibo.

"That you have a Alpha....who cares about you, who helps you.... Who loves you.." Said Qishi.

"He....he....didn't love me...." Stuttered Yibo.

"I don't think so....that he didn't love you.....or your mate mark won't be so deep in colour...." Said Qishi.

"Does the colour matters...." Asked Yibo.

"Ofcourse.... Only true soulmates.....get those dark colours..." Said Qishi.

"But what if....he is just faking it all.....and will leave me one day..." Asked Yibo.

"Yibo....mating is something which just can't be undo that easily..... Once he became your mate he will be there for you....for his lifetime....sharing all pain and pleasure together..." Said Qishi and Yibo nodded.

After the school was over Zhan cane to pick up Yibo and they left for Zhan's father's house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

703K 45.4K 48
Being a surrogate mother, Xiao Zhan accepted the offer without hesitation. Keeping in mind that it is for his family that he's willing to sacrifice h...
45.5K 2.7K 13
Xiao Zhan is arranged married to a woman he don't love, they always fight for simple matter and sometimes Zhan had enough. One day his childhood frie...
107K 7.5K 45
Just your typical Omegaverse story. An Omega finds his Alpha and the two soon fall in love. Top/Gong/Seme: Xiao Zhan Bottom/Shou/Uke: Wang Yibo ❗️DI...
332K 22.3K 108
"You have to marry him!" "Why do I have to?" Xiao Zhan asked back. "Because I want you to marry him." Madam Yu replied. ''''''''''''''''''''' Xiao Zh...