สš ๐“œ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฌ๐“ฑ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ฆ๐“ธ๐“ท๏ฟฝ...

Par AstraeaSoul

Ayaka Chouko, daughter of one of the best Night Raven College graduates. Her family expected her to have some... Plus

สš ๐“๐”‚๐“ช๐“ด๐“ช ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ด๐“ธ ษž
สš ๐“๐”‚๐“ช๐“ด๐“ช'๐“ผ ๐“‘๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ษž
สš ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ: ๐“๐“ฌ๐“ฝ 1 ษž
สš ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ: ๐“๐“ฌ๐“ฝ 2 ษž
สš ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ: ๐“๐“ฌ๐“ฝ 4 ษž
โ™ฅโ™ ๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“ฎ 1: ๐“๐“ฌ๐“ฝ 1โ™ฃโ™ฆ
โ™ฅโ™ ๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“ฎ 1: ๐“๐“ฌ๐“ฝ 2โ™ฃโ™ฆ
๐™”๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐˜ผ๐™ฎ๐™–๐™ ๐™–'๐™จ ๐™Ž๐™Ž๐™ ๐™๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™Ž๐™ฅ๐™š๐™˜๐™ž๐™–๐™ก
Replacement?
โ™ฅโ™ ๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“ฎ 1: ๐“๐“ฌ๐“ฝ 3โ™ฃโ™ฆ
๐ŸŽ‰ Its my Birthday! ๐ŸŽ‰
โ™ฅโ™ ๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“ฎ 1: Act 4 โ™ฃโ™ฆ
โ™ฅโ™ ๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“ฎ 1: Act 5 โ™ฃโ™ฆ

สš ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ: ๐“๐“ฌ๐“ฝ 3 ษž

1.3K 39 3
Par AstraeaSoul

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

ʚ Third Pov ɞ

Ayaka, Yuno, Ace, and a classmate named Deuce, was chasing Grim all around the school, until they were starting to catch up with him to the cafeteria. Ayaka tried to catch Grim with her whip several times, but since Grim is able to float, he was able to dodge her every time.

"Crap! He's darting around everywhere!" Ace yelled.

"Hehehehe! Catch if you can suckers!" Grim yelled as he floated up to the chandelier.

"Getting on the chandelier is an underhanded move! We've haven't learned the magic to fly yet... We need something to get up there, and also catch him..." Deuce started to mutter to himself as he tried to come up with a plan.

"We have to be careful and not risk breaking the chandelier. Let's think about this wisely..." Yuno said as quickly opened his grimoire and looked through his spells that can help him. Since most of his spells are destructive types.

Deuce suddenly comes up with an idea. "Ah! That's it!" Deuce suddenly yelled. Deuce turned his attention to Ace as he points his magic pen at him. "I've gotta think of an idea... Woah, woah, wait a second! Why are you pointing your magical pen at me?" Ace started to panic.

"I'll just throw you!" Deuce said. When the twins heard this, their heads immediately snapped over to their direction. "We shouldn't! We might risk Ace getting hurt!" Ayaka yelled out. "You also might break the chandelier!" Yuno joined in.

Ace was a bit relieved that Ayaka was concerned for his safety, but that didn't relieve him enough to stop panicking. "You're joking! Wooaaahaaa! Don't make me float! You're really gonna throw me?! Knock it off!" Ace screamed as he was starting to float.

"You better catch him! Take aim... Fire!" Deuce threw Ace at the chandelier that Grim was on, as Ace was still screaming. Ace managed to get Grim off, but that resulted him crashing into the chandelier and falling on the floor. Resulting the chandelier to break.

"The C-Chandelier!" Ayaka cried. Yuno facepalmed in frustration at the two idiots in front of them.

Ayaka ran over to Ace and Grim that are on the ground to check if they're okay. "Ace! Grim! Are you two okay?!" She frantically asked. Ace slowly got up and coughed the dust around him.

"I-I screwed up! I didn't think about the Landing!" Deuce panicked. Ace looked at Deuce with an angered expression on his face. "Are you... AN IDIOTTTTTT!!??" Ace shouted.

"We may have caught Grim but the Headmaster finds out we busted the chandelier..." Ace said, before a voice gutted him off.

"If I find out...?" Crowley came as soon as Ace said those words. All of the students panicked, seeing the headmaster in front of them. "Ah... Headmaster..." Ace muttered.

"Just. What. Exactly... Are you all doing?!" Crowley yelled. "Ffnyaaa... The room is spinning..." Grim whimpered as Ayaka held him in her arms.

"You weren't satisfied with just nearly damaging the statue so you decided to actually destroy the chandelier?!" Crowley said. "This is the last straw. I will have all of you expelled!" Crowley snapped.

"Eeeeeeehhhhhhhhh!!?" The four students, besides Grim, yelled in surprise.

"Please! Anything but that! I have things to do at this school!" Deuce pleaded. "You have nothing to blame but your own idiocy." Crowley said.

"I gotta agree with him, Deuce. It was mainly your fault that the chandelier got destroyed. I was looking through my spells to see what we can use, then you just HAD to make Ace float and throw him at Grim!" Yuno said with irritation.

"I will pay for all damages if I have to!" Deuce said.

"This is no normal chandelier. This is a magical chandelier that uses candles that will burn for eternity. It is a masterpiece made by a legendary master of magical tools. It has been entrusted to the school since it's very foundation... Taking into consideration it's historical value, it would cost no less than a billion madol. Can you pay for those damages?" Crowley stated.

"A b-billion madol?!" Deuce exclaimed in shock. "But Headmaster, can't you just fix it right up with magic...?" Ace asked sheepishly.

"Magic is not all powerful. More importantly, what we call the heart of any magical tool, the magic crystal was shattered. No two magic crystals are the same. This chandelier will never be lit again." Crowley stated.

"How can that..." Ace sighed out. "Crap... What am I doing... What am I going to tell Okaa-San..." Deuce muttered in despair.

Ayaka looked at the two boys with guilt swirling in her. She felt like she has failed because it was mainly her job to supervise Grim, yet she couldn't even do that. She feels like she is to blame.

Suddenly, a question popped up in Ayaka's head.

"Headmaster, is there a way we can fix the chandelier at all?" Ayaka questioned.

"That's right. There is one way. There might be one way to fix the chandelier." Crowley said. These words brought attention to the three boys.

"Eh?!"

"The magical crystal for this crystal was mined in the dwarfs mine. If we have a magic crystal of the same kind as the original, repairs might be possible." Crowley said.

"Please allow me to go!" Deuce pleaded. "However, I have no guarantee that there are any left in the mine. The mine has been closed for a while and it's very possible it's exhausted of crystals." Crowley said.

"I'll do anything to get the expulsion rescinded." Deuce declared.

"...Fine I shall give you one night. Come to me with a magic crystal by tomorrow morning, or face expulsion." Crowley ordered.

"Hai!" Deuce, Yuno, and Ayaka yelled. "Uuaaaah. I suppose. Let's go get that magic crystal and be done with it." Ace sighed.

"Use the gate in the mirror chamber to go directly to Dwarf's mine." Crowley said.

"Yes sir!" Deuce shouted. Grim was slowly waking up, looking very confused. "Ha! What exactly happened...?" Grim asked. "Uhh, get ready for a trip to the Dwarfs mine, Grim." Ayaka sheepishly said, as she ran with the others to the mirror chamber.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅
「Mirror Chamber」

"So this mirror is a gate that'll take us to the Dwarfs Mine?" Ayaka said with curiosity.

"Yes. Onii-San said that you have to tell the mirror on where you wanna go and it'll take you there." Yuno said.

"Aaaaaahhhh... Why did it turn into something like this? Today is really not my day..." Ace mumbled.

"And who's fault is it...?" Yuno muttered, glaring at Ace and Grim.

"Now isn't the time for mumbling! Let's go! Mirror, mirror on the wall. Light our way to Dwarfs Mine!" Deuce said to the mirror, as the mirror starts making a gate for them, as they rushed in it.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

The four students, plus Grim arrived in front of the Dwarfs Mine. They all stared at it with different emotions.

"So this is the Dwarfs Mine... It used to be prosperous thanks to magic crystal mining but..." Deuce trailed.

"Uuuuhhh... Feels like something could jump out..." Grim whimpered, holding onto Ayaka's shoulder and hiding in her hair. With Ayaka nodding in agreement.

Ace turns around and notices a house near the mine. "Oh, there's a house back there. Let's go ask them about the mine." Ace smiled, pointing at the house.

Ayaka looks at the house with a worried look. "I'm not sure that's a good idea. It's looks pretty abandoned. I don't think anyone is there." She said.

The students walked over to the house anyways and opened the door, to see if anyone was there. They looked to see the place in complete dust and needed up.

"Oh my goodness. It's a complete wreck in here. I wonder how this place was abandoned." Ayaka whispered.

"There's like seven chairs that looks like they're for kids. That many people loved in here?!" Ace exclaimed in surprise.

"This was probably a lively home with Dwarf's Mine flourished." Deuce anaylized.

"They did what they had to do. After all, magic crystals are found inside coal." Ace said.

Yuno stayed completely silent, as if there's something on his mind. "Yuno-Nii, what's the matter?" Ayaka asked her twin. "It's nothing. I just remembered something about the Mines. I'll tell you when we get inside." Yuno said.

They left the abandoned house and went back to the Dwarfs Mine.

"W-We're gonna go in that pitch black hole?!" Grim said in fear. "Scared? Lame." Ace teased. "Naanh?! I'm not s-scared at all!" Grim stuttered.

"It's fine guys. If it's too dark for anyone to see, I'll create a light so we can find our way in and out." Ayaka reassured.

Ayaka decided to lead the way since she had some light shining from her magic to guide everyone, even though she was a bit scared, she still chose to lead her friends in. Yuno all of a sudden yells. "Wait, stop!"

Everyone stopped and looked back at Yuno. "What is it, Yuno?" Ace asked. Yuno had a serious look on her face, "There's something here!" He warned, alarming everyone.

"Eeek!" Grim screeched.

Some ghosts came out and stood in front of them. "Heeeee hee hee! Our first visitors in ten years!" Ghost A said. "Make yourselves at home. For eternity!" Ghost B said.

"This place is haunted with ghosts too?!" Ace exclaimed.

The two ghosts looked at Yuno with a surprised expression. "Hey, hold on a minute. I recognize you!" Ghost A said, floating close to Yuno.

Everyone but Yuno was baffled by this. The ghosts recognize him? How?!

"I'm surprised you remember me, even after ten years." Yuno blankly said. "Hee hee hee. How can we not recognize someone who came here with their dad!" Ghost B said. "I remember how scared you were when you were small. Oh how much you've grown." Ghost A added.

Ayaka looked at her twin with a puzzled expression, since Yuno did not tell her this before.

"*Sigh* Could we stop talking about me. Right now, we're here for something important." Yuno sighed because he is in embarrassment.

"We don't have time to deal with them on by one. Let's go!" Deuce said. "Don't think you can order me around. If you hadn't done something so idiotic, we wouldn't be in this mess." Ace frowned.

"You wanna talk about who started it? It's cause you wouldn't clean!" Deuce stated. "It started when that furball nearly burned the Queen of Hearts Statue!" Ace retorted. "Ffgna! That's what you get for making a fool outta me!" Grim defended.

"All of you! Do you understand our situation right now?! We're all gonna be expelled if we don't get back with a magic crystal by tomorrow morning!" Deuce raised his voice, which scared Ayaka a bit.

"So stop patronizing me. It's really ticking me off." Ace said.

Ayaka all of a sudden flinched as she heard and felt something terrible. She soon started to remble a bit. "Hm? Ayaka, what's the matter with you?" Grim asked.

The three boys looked at the bluenette, and saw the terrified expression on her face. "I feel... Dark...Negative energy around here. I think I heard some sort of voice too." She said with her voice starting to tremble.

"... on't.... ive... wo..."

Everyone flinched at the sound of the voice. "W-Whats this voice?" Ace said.

"St.... one.... ssss..... mine...."

"I think it's getting closer..." Deuce frantically whispered.

The monster showed itself, revealing a ink-looking monster, with ink all over it. "Stone........... IS MIIIIIIIIIIIINNEEEEEE!!"

"I-Its heeeeeeerrre!" Everyone yelled, as they ran back near to where the entrance was. "What the heck is that thing?!" Deuce shouted.

"Ffgnnaaaaaa!! Crowley didn't say anything about that!! Let's get outta here!" Grim cried in fear.

"It's so nasty! But didn't it mention a Stone?!" Ace said, as everyone remembered what the Ink monster said.

"That Ink monster was saying that it wasn't going to give up it's stone. So I guess that it thinks that we're here to take it since people come here for stones." Yuno said.

"So there really are magic crystals left!" Deuce yelled with relief in his voice.

"N-n-n-n-nope! Nope! I'm a genius but I can't beat that thing!" Grim said.

"But we'll be expelled without it... I'm going!" Deuce declared. "You've got to be kidding?!" Ace yelled in surprise.

"Deuce! It's too dangerous! Especially for you when going by yourself!" Ayaka shouted frantically. "I cannot, under any circumstances, be expelled!" Deuce said before running at the ink monster.

Everyone else ran after him.

"Leave! Leave!! Leeeeeaaaaavvvveee!!!"

The ink monster punched Deuce, crashing him into a wall. "Stand back if you have no control, Mr. Serious! I'll stop it! Haaa!" Ace blasted a wind spell at the ink monster, but it didn't do anything. The Ink monster wasn't damaged at all, so it punched Ace as well.

Yuno attempts to use one of his water spells to hit the monster. He quickly formed it, and blew it, causing a large hydro of water.

Unfortunately, it didn't do anything either. "Ffgnaaa!! Stay away!" Grim blew out his blue flames, but it still didn't do anything either. "I-Its not working at all!" Grim yelled.

Ayaka was about to prepare an attack, just when something shined that caught her attention. "Hey guys! I just saw something shine!" She said. Everyone looked at the end of the tunnel behind the ink monster, something shining a lot back there.

"Behind that thing! At the end of the tunnel!" Ace exclaimed. "That light, is it a magic crystal...?!" Deuce said shocked. "It pretty much is. I sense a lot of light energy coming from it. If it has a lot of light energy, then I'm certain it's the magic crystal we need." Ayaka stated.

"GGGGOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!! WON'T GIIIIVE!"

"L-l-l-l-lets get out of here! We're done for at this rate!" Grim cried out. "Let's retreat and come up with a new plan!" Yuno said. As the five ran out of the mine.

Everyone started to paint from all of the fear and running they were enduring. They didn't expect to meet such a monster in there. "Is this far enough?" Grim asked, still panting out of breath.

"Oooww... What in the world was that? No said anything about that!" Ace complained.

"It didn't seemed like any old ghost..." Deuce commented.

Yuno was still dead silent, with some certain memories in his head, as Ayaka looked at him again worriedly.

"Let's give up and go home. I'd rather get expelled than fight that thing." Ace admitted.

"What?! Don't screw with me! I'd rather die than face expulsion!" Deuce said. "There's a magic crystal in front of us and you wanna go home?"

"Ha. You talk big for someone worse at magic than me. Go alone if you want. I'm done." Ace said.

"Ooh, that right? Then stay right there cowering like a spineless coward!" Deuce yelled, sounding much more aggressive.

Ayaka gripped on Yuno's sleeve in fear, seeing the two arguing and Deuce's change of tone. It truly frightened her, she really doesn't want any of this to happen.

"Huuuuuh? Coward? Who exactly are you talking about?" Ace said in a teasing tone.

"U-Uuuh... Deuce. Did you switch up your character? If you did, it's really scaring Ayaka." Grim said. Deuce realized his change of character and looked at the bluenette in worry, seeing her frightened. It definitely hurted him since he did not mean to change his tone and scare her.

"Huh! A-Ahem! My bad. I lost my composure a bit. I'm sorry, Ayaka." Deuce apologized. "It's fine..." Ayaka whispered.

"Can our magic even help us at all?" Ayaka asked herself and started thinking of a plan.

"Like the Headmaster said earlier, magic isn't all powerful. If you can imagine it then it won't materialize. Large scale or complicated magic require a lot of training." Deuce brought up.

"But that's why we have schools for magic. You have to practice a lot to use magic just as it comes to mind. Bluntly, you'll screw up if you lose your cool." Ace stated.

"That probably explains it. Since everyone has been using it willingly." Ayaka said. "But that doesn't change the fact that our magic can do much damage. Even if you train your magic a lot, it still won't do us much." Yuno said.

"Hm? What do you mean, Yuno?" Grim asked. "If you don't remember what the dark mirror said at the ceremony, me and Ayaka's magic is very rare. Training our magic itself was complicated. We could've possibly defeated that monster, but we can't do it when it's in there." Yuno said.

"Well, how come you two didn't use your rare magic then?" Ace asked. "Because our magic is mostly large scale ones, so even if perform our weakest spells, we can still do a lot of damage to the mines, risking our lives and the magic crystals." Yuno explained.

"At any rate, I'm going back in there. I'll figure out how to beat that thing and come back with a magic crystal." Deuce said. "However. Judging by the chandelier incident, you're a complete idiot. You couldn't land a single hit earlier but now you'll figure it out? It's going to end the same." Ace insulted.

"Come again?! You think of..." Deuce was about to get ready to retort at Ace for his comment. "Here they go again." Grim sighed.

Ayaka was slowly starting to get angry at this. They seriously didn't consider the most obvious choice.

"Will you two... Just knock it off already?!" She yelled, surprising everyone, even Yuno, since his sister hardly yells at all.

"Waah. Why are you shouting all of the sudden, Ayaka?" Grim asked. Yuno looked at her with worry filled in his eyes. If Ayaka is gonna yell like this, then that means she's really angry.

"You all tried to use your magic against that monster but yet, not a single scratch was even on it after trying to attack it. None of us could do anything back there!" Ayaka said. Ace, Deuce, and Grim realized that she had a point.

"Guuhh... But what exactly should we do?" Deuce questioned. "Did you guys even consider the most obvious plan? Did you guys even consider working together at all?! Or did you guys decide to be selfish?!" Ayaka asked in an angered tone, shocking everyone once again.

"You seriously mean for us to get along and work together? Ha! That's cold. You have no problem saying lame things with an adorably serious face, huh." Ace said.

"Agreed. No way I'm working with this loser." Deuce agreed.

"But... I feel like it's way lame to get expelled on the first day of school." Grim commented. "At least someone agrees with what I'm thinking of. Getting expelled on the first day is one of people's most embarrassing things." Ayaka said.

"Uuh, that's..." The three males were silent, thinking about it. Ayaka looked down in shame, thinking that she could've done more to prevent all of this from happening. She hardly knows these boys yet they're already in trouble. She doesn't want them or herself to get expelled. She wants to get to know them more...

"I don't want anyone to be expelled. Nobody deserves it..." Ayaka spoke up, surprising the three in front of her. Yuno turned his attention to his sister, wanting to hear what she has to say.

"It's our first day yet we're already in trouble for doing such foolish things. I want all of us to work together so that we can get that magic crystal, so that none of you guys get expelled. I want Grim to become the magician he wants to be, I want to see Yuno-Nii become a strong magician, I want to see how talented you guys are to be in this school. And I also want to get to know everyone else too... But none of that can happen if we don't work together, so that we can maybe become friends and be strong magicians together..." Ayaka said, with small tears in her eyes.

Everyone's heart panged with guilt and sorrow from her words. Ayaka, the person who tends to lack self confidence is saying such rational words. They know that she's right, they all want to be strong magicians, they all want to show how talented they are, and they also want to get to know Ayaka as well...

They eventually gave in.

".... Haaah... Fine! We have to get it done, right? So, what's your plan, Ayaka?" Ace asked, with determination in his eyes and a smile on his face.

Ayaka starts talking about some strategies in case some won't work. She has a lot of ideas and possibilities that can damage the monster. After she explained, something popped in her head.

"By the way Yuno-Nii. How did those ghosts in the mine know you?" Ayaka asked, turning to her twin.

Ace, Deuce, and Grim remembered how Yuno and the ghosts interacted in the mines. "Oh yeah. How did they know you?" Ace asked.

Yuno sighed as he starts to explain. "Well, I actually came here with Otou-San about ten years ago. My first time in there was indeed scary, but it wasn't all that scary the more I thought about it. We went there to look for a stone for Okaa-San's research, and I wanted to go with him. There was ghosts there, which was the first time I interacted with any ghost, and I was scared. But they weren't all that scary the more we talked. They're just ghosts who want company. They did fear Otou-San though. Also, I do remember that Ink-monster before." Yuno said, surprising everyone.

"Hahh?! You knew there was ghosts and that gross Ink-monster the whole time!?" Ace exclaimed.

"I honestly forgot about the ghosts because I don't talk to the ghosts a lot. But I didn't think that Ink-monster was there again. When Otou-San and I went here, there was one that looked like the one in the mines, but, Otou-San defeated the one from the past. So I was surprised to see another one here." Yuno admitted.

"Really?! Well, how did your Otou-San defeat that thing?" Ace asked.

"That's the thing. I don't know how he defeated it. He hid me in a different area to keep me safe, while he fights it. I heard him attempt to use his magic a couple times, until I heard him use a weapon. To which I assume, that's how he defeated it. And whenever I asked him on how he did it, he never tells me." Yuno explained.

"So he probably knew that his magic didn't do anything to it, so he used something physical like a weapon to defeat it." Deuce said, thinking about the scenario.

"No. I don't think it was because of his magic. Our Otou-San's magic is anything but weak. He can beat even the strongest of monsters. But he didn't use his magic while fighting it..." Yuno said.

"It's probably because of Otou-San's magic in general. Since I felt negative energy from that monster in the mine, and Otou-San's magic is negative based magic... So his magic probably could've made it stronger, to which is why he used a weapon." Ayaka analyzed.

"That's true. But anyway, enough talking. Let's do that plan to get that monster." Yuno said.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Everyone got in position outside the mine, getting ready for the Ink-monster to come out and attack them. "Yuno... You really think it'll go as planned? I'm sca- no, just nervous." Grim said worriedly.

"Relax Grim. Put faith in her plans. Surprisingly, not once did Ayaka's plan fail, even if they look like they did." Yuno reassures.

"Haha, you're too stiff. Just go with the flow. Let's get this over with!" Ace smirked.

Yuno prepared his magic, and blasted it towards the mine, resulting an explosion inside. They can hear the noises from the Ink-monster, now that it's coming closer.

"Hey, beasty! O-o-o-over here!" Grim yelled, trying to draw the monsters attention. The Ink-monster finally came out, and looked at Grim, and growled.

"Grrrrrr.... LEAAAAAAAAAVVVVEEEE!"

"Gah! It's coming!" Grim shouted. Yuno blasted magic at it, to draw it's attention onto him now. "Over here you beast!" He shouted, as he starts to run in the opposite direction.

"Grr?! There... Theif... Too... Won't give... Mine... Mine!!"

The Ink-monster attempted to punch Yuno, be he jumped over it to Dodge. "Pyah! That punch looks like a knock out if it lands!" Grim commented.

"Ayaka said we have to get it far from the tunnel, so keep drawing your attention on it!" Yuno yelled.

"Go away! Go away!"

Yuno and Grim continued to run as far from the mine, as they reached near an dead end. "It's pretty far from the tunnel now!" Grim said.

"Now Ace!" Yuno yelled. "Ok, I got this! Let's go, Extra Large Tempest!" Ace launched a large wind attack. "And the Great Grim's fire special! Ffgnaaaaaa!" Grim blew out his strongest blue flames, infusing them with Ace's wind attack, making the flames bigger.

The attack managed to land a solid hit on the monster. And it roared in pain.

"How's this! I can even fan Grim's shoddy flame into an inferno!" Ace said. "It's no shoddy! Ugh, every word out of your mouth pisses me off!" Grim frowned.

Yuno turned to the tunnel, "This is our chance to get the crystal. Let's go!" As soon as he said that, the monster was getting back up. Deuce was concentrating as he was preparing his cauldron spell.

"Come forth, cauldron!" Deuce summoned a cauldron, as it fell on the ink monster. "Got it! Nice work everyone!" Grim praised. "Let's go get the magic crystal while the monster can't move. We'll meet up with Ayaka after that." Yuno said, as the four males headed back in the mine.

The ink-monster tried to break free from the cauldron,but was currently struggling. "WAAAAAIIIITTTTT!!!"

Meanwhile, Deuce, Ace, Grim, and Yuno got the magic crystal. "There! A magic crystal!" Deuce pointed out, as he took the crystal. They turn to see the ink-monster there.

"Hands ooooooofffffff!!"

"Crap! That thing is almost free!" Ace panicked. "Oi, Deuce! Throw some more stuff on it!" Grim suggested. "Eeh, something heavy?! C-Come forth, Cauldron!" Deuce summoned a cauldron, again.

"And, uuummm, ummmm, cauldron?!" He summoned another cauldron. "One more! Cauldron!" And another...

"Do you have nothing but cauldrons in your repertoire?!" Ace questioned. "Shut up! I'm at my wits end here!" Deuce panicked. Grim quickly blew out some of his blue flames on it, slowly it down for now. "We got the magic crystal! Let's skedaddle!" Grim shouted, as the four ran out.

But the ink-monster quickly lifted the cauldrons off of it. "That. Is... MIIIIIIINNEEEE!!" It quickly chased after them. As some ink was dripping down.

The four males managed to make it out, but unfortunately, the ink-monster was still behind them. "You're kidding! It knocked off all that stuff and came after us!?" Ace yelled.

Yuno notices that the ink from the monster is dripping, making it seemingly weaker. "Uuuh... Uuughhh...! Give... It... Back!!"

"Shoot! It's gonna catch up to us!" Deuce said in frustration. "But guys, take a look at the ink that's on the ground. It looks weaker." Yuno pointed to the ink from the monster that's been drastically dripping.

"Time to finish it off. Now's the time, Ayaka!" Yuno yelled, looking up in the air, while Ace, Deuce, and Grim following his gaze. They look up to see Ayaka Springed up in the air, and rotated her body as she brought a Katana out, and dashed forward to the ink-monster.

(A/n: I'm only having her use Shinobu's move, so just pretend the butterflies weren't there. Oh, and that's her Katana right there.I thought it be cool for her to use a Katana. And I also really like the design.)

Ayaka dropped down so fast, that she quickly slashed the ink-monster monster, finishing it off.

Ayaka quickly stood up and walked towards the four boys. "You guys okay?" She asked with a small smile. "We... Managed to do it?" Ace breathed out confused.

"W-We won... We actually won!" Grim cheered. "Hooray!" "We did it!" Ace and Deuce joined. "Victory High five~!" Grim, Ace, and Deuce high Fives each other. "Yay!"

Yuno stared at the trio with a deadpan expression, as he sighed at them. While Ayaka stared at them confused, before bringing her hand to her mouth, covering up her laughter.

"Looks like you three are getting along well now." She smiled. The three realized what they did and quickly reverted their hands back. ".. Ah. N-No. This is nothing like that!" Deuce denied.

"Y-Yeah, Yeah! Could you stop saying weird things?" Ace agreed. "W-We won thanks to my genius! It's not because we pooled our strength." Grim added on.

Ayaka simply smiled at their denial, relieved that everyone turned out well. "I'm glad that everything turned out okay."

"... I guess making excuses is pretty lame. I hate to admit it but we won thanks to your plan, Ayaka." Ace sheepishly smiled, scratching the back of his neck.

"True. We got the magic crystal because you gave us level headed instructions." Deuce agreed with Ace, also with a smile on his face. "We can prevent expulsion this way. I'm so relieved..."

Ayaka slightly blushes from their words, as she looks down and fiddles her fingers, looking down sheepishly. "It's not just because of my plan working. It's because... You all believed in me and worked together. You guys did more than me, so please don't give me a lot of credit." Ayaka said.

Ace and Deuce blushed a bit from her cuteness.

Ace quickly coughed, trying to cover up his blush. "Yeah. Yeah. We're all relieved. And seriously worn-out and battered. Let's go home." Ace sighed.

"I'm starving from using so much magic..." Grim let out a huge sigh. Until his eyes came across with something on the ground. "Hmm? What's this?"

Everyone looked down as Grim picked up a stone that was coal black, that was suddenly on the ground. "Remnants from that monster?" Deuce questioned. "It could be. It wasn't there earlier." Yuno said.

"A magic crystal....? But I've never seen one pitch black like coal before." Deuce noted. "And I don't feel much magic from it." Ayaka added.

" *Sniff Sniff* This thing smells really good..." Grim commented. "No way!" Ace yelled in surprise. "This has to be candy the monster was hiding! Ooooooh, I can't hold back! Itadakimasu!" Grim immediately puts the stone in his mouth, shocking everyone around him.

"Did he really just eat it?!" Ayaka yelled in confusion. "Uuhh!!" Grim suddenly gagged (?)

"Hey, you alright?!" Deuce asked. "Aaah. That's why you don't eat things off the ground." Ace stated. "We should refrain him from being more of an idiot by eating things off the ground." Yuno noted.

"D... D-d-d-d.... DELICIOUS!!" Grim yelled. Shocking everyone around him even more. "Eeh?!"

"It's full-bodied but also rich, with an aromatic sweetness that blooms in my mouth... Like a whole field of flowers in my mouth!" Grim described the taste.

The four students were dumbfounded by this. "Bleegghhh. Monsters really do have different tastes from us." Ace gagged. "I guess so. But more than that... Most people wouldn't even put a mystery object in their mouth with a thought." Deuce stated.

"Grim, are you really alright?" Ayaka asked. "Hahahaha! Tasty, Tasty! Don't worry, my stomach isn't weak like you guys." Grim reassures. "Don't come crawling to me when you get sick later." Ace sarcastically said.

"Switching gears, let's get this magic crystal to the headmaster!" Deuce noted.

Everyone rushed back to the gate and headed their way back to Night Raven College. As they felt like they really learned a good lesson.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Posted: 5/17/22

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡ Story Fact(s) ♡⋆♡●⑅⃝◌

❧ Ayaka has more agility than Yuno, while he has more strength than her. That's why Yuno can't do attacks from the air like Ayaka

❧ Ayaka means "Colorful Flower" and Yuno has a lot of different meanings so I'm gonna choose my favorite meanings, "Reason, and Calvary"

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

393K 10.2K 155
"You have the mind of a dreamer, Gwen. Never forget how powerful that makes you." Gwen Brookes wakes up inside a coffin with no memory. Headmaster Cr...
43K 1.9K 43
Lucien Valentin, a self-proclaimed outcast, is now trying to expand his none-existing social circle. It's not too late to start socializing now that...
3.9K 168 16
Between tough classes and the magical chaos the students endure, Willow believes she has adjusted very well in Night Raven, fully accepting it as a p...
21.6K 302 27
[COMPLETE] Andrea Williams is a 17 year old girl, who feels like she doesn't belong anywhere, when she began to hear a mysterious voice, she somehow...