heartbreak and apologies

Da MCWFC_ENGWNT

"Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have t... Altro

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
NOT AN UPDATE - please read
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
UWCL - please read

Twenty Three

1.4K 27 2
Da MCWFC_ENGWNT

*

"Who's ready for another Derby Day!!!!".

Keira is full of excitement once again this morning and is making sure the whole training complex knows about it.

"Lucy, would you please tell her to shut it, it's too early".

"Sorry Stanners, she's her own person, doesn't listen to me no matter how much I try" Lucy smirks, earning a scowl from the forward, "it's true Georgia, can't fault her for that".

"Knocking it out the park with that outfit again Lina" Steph smiles, walking in with Vicky.

"Why thank you, I do try my best".

"It's a shame you're not playing today" Vicky says, "we could have done with a goal from you".

I sigh, "me too. I really enjoyed the last derbies I played in but I've been told to rest so got to follow the doctors orders if I want to be fit for internationals".

"As long you're feeling ok to go. Don't feel pressured just because your going to play against us" Lucy says concerned and Steph agrees, "we need you here more so don't push yourself and if you feel like you need to withdraw...".

"I will, promise".

"Good, now that's out the way, Roebuck get the tunes on. It's too solemn for a derby game day!" Keira shouts.

"Lucy, really what did you give her this morning?" I laugh.

"I honestly don't know" she shrugs.

*

catalinaromero22

Liked by stephhoughton2, marisabel_rguez and 31,528 others
catalinaromero22 🧸

lucybronze girls got game 🔥
- catalinaromero22 wouldn't want to let you down now, would I?
stanwaygeorgia 🤩
leilaouahabi pretttyyyy 💗
marialeonn16 ❤️‍🔥

*

God this game is tight and it's only the first half.

It might be the most nervous I've been for a game since the Champions League final, "stop worrying" Steph reads my mind, "you can't tell me you aren't though" I reply and she smiles.

"Of course I'm worried but we aren't on the pitch, we can't change the game even if we wanted too" she explains.

We watch as Lucy muscles her way past Hannah Blundell, the defender getting a cross in for Ellen who's arriving... but she head over.

"Lucy looks so annoyed" I observe.

Steph nods, "these games are the toughest when they're this tight and you've done the hard work for someone to miss an easy chance. Ellen will be beating herself up about that, Lauren too with her effort. Lucy just shows it more than others".

"I don't think I ever want to be injured again if this is how I feel now" I grimace.

To my surprise, the captain laughs, "it's just derby nerves, once everyone's settled in for the second half you won't feel as bad".

"How are you feeling Esme?" I ask, turning around in my seat to talk to the defender.

"Sick" she replies.

*

BBC Commentary

"Greenwood with the foot in, Bruun gets her own foot in.

Weir, stealing it from Zelem. She might go for it here... she went for the chip again and it's brilliant again! For the second year in a row, Caroline Weir undoes Manchester United with a moment of sheer brilliance.

And City lead in the Manchester Derby, 1-0".

~

The stadium erupts in cheers and all of us are on our feet, jumping up and down like lunatics; Esme even waving the blanket round her head.

"Goal for City. Scored by number 19, Caroline Weir".

*

"Cazza!!!"

I run down to the pitch at the end of the game and give her a massive hug, "Mrs Chippy!" Janine smiles, wrapping her arm around her best friends shoulders.

"Earps is definitely going to have nightmares about you now" Keira smirks, coming over as well.

"You need to watch it back when you can" I say, "it was such a naughty goal" I add as the rest of the team joins in for the huddle.

Gareth talks through his views on the game, of course congratulating Caz on her goal and then Steph and Ellen say a few less choice words when the staff aren't around.

"That was so well deserved today girls. You all put in a fucking massive effort and hopefully now, this is the start of a big finish for the end of the season" Steph says.

"I'm so proud of you all for today, you kept your composure" she smiles at Georgia, "and you played to our advantage, the fans".

"Team on three... one, two, three... team".

We break and I go over to the United players, looking for Ona in the crowd.

"Hey" I smile.

"Hi Lina, nice to see you" she replies, calmed than I thought, "I hear congratulations are in order" she adds.

"I don't know what you mean?".

She hesitates a little, "I heard you and Patri got together..." Ona says and suddenly it all falls into place, "you mean you heard that we had sex" I laugh.

Ona blushes and nods, "this time I'm going to kill Leila".

*

Chicas - WhatsApp group

La Princesa 👸🏻 Alright Ouahabi, I've had enough of you

Mapi ❤️‍🔥 run for the hills Leila
Patri 🐐 come on Leila, we can see you've read the messages
Leila 💗 is this about New Years?

La Princesa 👸🏻 yes Leila, this is about New Years

Leila 💗 um...
La Reina 👑 Leila.
jenni yeh Ouahabi
Mapi ❤️‍🔥 oh no, the mums have turned up
jenni shut up León
Mapi ❤️‍🔥 yes ma'am

La Princesa 👸🏻 how many people have you told that me and Patri slept together, because I've heard it from Vicky and Ona already

Leila 💗 I might have gotten a bit drunk and sent it it to the NT group chat 👀
La Reina 👑 Leila! Seriously? What would happened if you went on Twitter or Instagram and told the world?
Patri 🐐 great move there Ouahabi
Mapi ❤️‍🔥 I told her not too, if that helps

La Princesa 👸🏻 no Mapi, it doesn't, you could have stopped her 🤦🏻‍♀️

La Reina 👑 Where was Misa at this point?
jenni yeh where was she Leila, she's your gf
La Reina 👑 Jenni, if you're not going to contribute anything seriously please leave
jenni You don't mean that Ale
La Reina 👑 Why wouldn't I?

La Reina 👑 removed jenni from the group

Mapi ❤️‍🔥 that's not fair
La Reina 👑 you'll be next León

La Princesa 👸🏻 can we please get back to how many people Leila's told?

Patri 🐐 well if she sent it to the NT, that's at least 30 people in that group, plus anyone else she's told  when she saw them

La Princesa 👸🏻 cheers Leila, now the whole team knows me and Patri had sex, camp should be fun 🙄

*

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

650K 13.4K 72
The story of two different yet very similar football players who fall in love with each other. Jayden Daly is Chelsea's goalkeeper and sister of Rach...
73.4K 1K 51
More than friends with benefits. Less than an official relationship. I want you .... BUT I want to keep my options open. Not necessarily for someone...
3.5K 108 5
When you signed for Harvard you weren't expecting this, not the late nights up studying, not the party animal friends, and certainly not the feelings...
173K 9.1K 52
Alana Foden, and her sister Gabby, transfer to Barcelona and somehow before she's even arrived in the city, an enemy has already been made, after a c...