𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝙈𝙮 𝙋𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙚...

By taekook_is_lyf

JK the emotionless and merciless mafia boss with anger issue....meets Taehyung a bubbly personality in Paris... More

𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
𝙄𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩
1. (𝙅𝙆)
2. (𝙏𝙖𝙚)
3. (𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮)
4. (𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙧𝙮 𝙅𝙆)
5. (𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙧)
6. (𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙡?)
8. (𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙤𝙮)
9. (𝘾𝙖𝙛𝙚)
10. (𝙁𝙚𝙚𝙡)
11. (𝙉𝙖𝙢𝙟𝙞𝙣)
12. (𝘿𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧)
13. (𝙍𝙞𝙙𝙚)
14. (𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨?)
15. (𝙋𝙖𝙮?)
16. (𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚?)
17. (𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣-𝙄)
18. (𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣-𝙡𝙡)
19. (𝙆𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙)
20. (𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙆𝙞𝙣𝙜)
21. (𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮?)
22. (𝘾𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙚)
23. (𝙀𝙣𝙜𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩)
24. (𝙁𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡)
25. (𝙇𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜)
26. (𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝘿𝙖𝙮)
27. (𝙈𝙖𝙛𝙞𝙖 𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮)
28. (𝙐𝙣𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙮)
29. (𝙔𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙎𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙜)
30. (𝙃𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙧𝙚)
31. (𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙅𝙞𝙣)
32. (𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜)
33. (𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜'𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮)
34. (𝙎𝙚𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜)
35. (𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙃𝙞𝙢)
36. (𝙔𝙪𝙜𝙮𝙚𝙤𝙢)
Inform
37. (𝙔𝙪𝙜𝙮𝙚𝙤𝙢-𝙡𝙡)
38. (𝙔𝙪𝙜𝙮𝙚𝙤𝙢-𝙡𝙡𝙡)
39. (𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨)
40. (𝙀𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨)
STOP
41. (𝙊𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙐𝙥)
42. (𝘿𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙠 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙜𝙚)
43. (𝘿𝙖𝙙)
44. (𝙎𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥)
45. (𝘽𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙮)
🥺🤕🥺
46. 🔞
47. (𝘿𝙤𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙧)
48. (𝘼𝙧𝙜𝙪𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩)
49. (𝘾𝙧𝙮𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮)
50. 🔞
51. 🔞
52. (𝘽'𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝘽𝙤𝙮)
53. (𝙋𝙖𝙨𝙩)

7. (𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙪𝙗)

10K 510 47
By taekook_is_lyf

                 Party Night ~

"Omg Taehyung....be my boyfriend please" Lu Han said before fainting dramatically. Taehyung laugh at him hard...Lu Han stand up and smile seeing his friend laughing..

"But seriously you have to be my date tonight and that's final!" Lu Han exclaimed.

"Ok Ok, i also don't mind to have this sexy date tonight" Taehyung said pointing his finger to Lu Han up to down.

"I know, be in the line" Lu Han said flipping his imaginary hairs. Taehyung just laugh at him.

"Now come on call them or we will be late" Taehyung said to him who nod his head and take his phone out to call their other friends.

After call..."they said they be here in 10 minutes" Lu Han said and Taehyung nod his head.

                 Kim Taehyung
             (He has blue hair)

                 Choi Lu Han
      (Sorry i can't get full pic)

Their friends come after half an hour because the girls took more time to apply tons of makeup.
(Imagine whatever those bitches wear...tata)
Taehyung and Lu Han drives in Lu Han's car and those three i don't care bitch!!.
                   ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

            The Paris Heart Club

JK, Namjoon and Momo enters the club and went to VIP section directly where three men are already waiting for them.
Namjoon shake hands with them and JK just emotionlessly sit in front of them and Momo stand behind him as his secretary.

"I am really glad that you guys came" one of them said said.

"By the way i am Hanjoon, this is my friend Albert Flex (why the hell my keyboard wants to type Albert Einstein) and this is my future son in law Yang Hwan." The man again said.
(All names are random).

"I guess you already know us" Namjoon said. They all nod their head and start their meeting.
                ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

"Woah!! It's amazing" Alex said observing the club inside with open mouth, girls and Lu Han nod their head also watching around but Taehyung had his head low...he just want to run away and sleep in his bed.

"Come on! we are Vips today" Riana said smugly and drag them to Vip section where JK is already having the meeting in same room. They all enter and sit at some distance from mafias seat.

                 VIP Section

"Wow! It's beautiful" this time Mirina said dreamly and Taehyung also nod his head looking around but saw a man eyeing him like a hungry dog Taehyung just turn his face on other side.

Soon those three monkeys went away with the girls grinding on some rich men and Alex flirting with a woman. Now Lu Han and Taehyung were alone sitting there and laughing after making fun of random people in club.

"Wait, i will get some drinks for us both" Lu Han said and stand up to fetch some drinks but Taehyung hold his hand and...

"I don't drink usually, my tolerance is very low please bring only some juice for me" Taehyung said shaking his head as no. Lu Han laugh at him and nod his head going away.

Taehyung again looks around and see that man eyeing him continuously but this time the girl beside the man also glaring at him like she will kill him Taehyung again move his head other side.
After some time Lu Han come and they have their drinks and Taehyung excuse himself for washroom but the man also follows him.

When Taehyung was washing his hands in washroom that man come to him and said...

"Hey beautiful..want to have some fun tonight".

Taehyung just scoff at him and exit the washroom pushing him away from his way.

"Feisty huh, i like it" the man said smirking and follow Taehyung outside...

"Come on...i know you also wants to have some fun" the man said following him but held his hand when Taehyung was going towards his seat completely ignoring the man....he was going to remove his hand from his wrist but then...

"You Bitch!! How dare you to touch my man" A girl scream loudly in her high pitch voice and come towards them, now everyone turns their attention to them including the mafias.....

"You slut, just know how to seduce rich and handsome men huh?" That girl again said loudly. Taehyung take his hand away from the man's grip and fold his hands to his chest....

"Miss please my one week earning is more then you and your this so called rich man's monthly expense" Taehyung replied sassily.
(I told you he do some online business to pay for this expenses). He then chuckled loudly and.....

"And my standard is not....this low" He again said pointing his finger to the man up to down hands still folding on his chest. Lu Han Hoot loudly and whistles with a clap at Taehyung's sassy reply.

"And this is for calling me a slut" Then Taehyung slapped the girl hard...the girl's face become red in anger.

"You -" the girl held her hand up to slap him but someone hold the hand from behind and soon the girl and that man was srounded by mans in black and guns pointing to them. Everyone's eyes become wide including Taehyung but he compose himself and started looking around like searching something but soon two mans come to him and...

"I told you i don't need your these so called rock like builders to protect me" Taehyung yell at them fuming in anger ignoring everyone else.

"But we need to protect you from enemies....you can't just run away like every time" one of them said rudely to him.

"You don't have any fucking rights to interfere between us" Taehyung said angrily now pointing to the man who spoke before...

"I am your future husband, i have all the rights when it comes to you" the man said loudly this time.

"Oh really!! I can't remember when i agreed to this darling" Taehyung said in very sweet voice glaring at him and fold his hand to chest. Everyone present in the room just looks at them with wide eyes and open mouths.

"This is not how you talk to your family members boy" this time the other man speak calmly.

"He is not a fucking member of my shitty family" Taehyung said now glaring at the man.

"Mind your words Taehyung" Hanjoon said now raising his voice...

"And you mind your own business dad!!" Taehyung shoot him a last glare and drag Lu Han along leaving everyone shocked.
              ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

So, how's that?
Hope you guys enjoy it...(1000 words).
Thanxu for reading 🥺.
Love you all ❤️.
                                                  - Alien

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Hurts By tamiko

Fanfiction

406K 14.2K 49
two boys are friends from childhood. Kook what you want on your birthday? I want you. We are not lover just friends with benefits...(sigh)- taehyung...
36K 1.2K 11
disclaimer ; all the content used in this picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful owners. The storylin...
98.2K 3.3K 23
Previous name of the book- Ceo and his Angle I completely own the story but not the characters. Their is nothing to do with the real life characters...
801K 43K 128
"Jungk-ook, y-you c-can't do this to m-me...." Jimin stutters while controlling his tears that are ready to flow on his pink cheek's. "Jiminiee, I ca...