Brawl Stars: Neither Good Or...

By MoonWong0309

Random one shots, head Cannons, stupid stories, weird talking, dumbass chat room and everything chaotic about... More

[To: Readers.]
1| Head Canons: Edgar
2| Head Canons: Colette
3| Phone Call With Her
4| The True Valentines Day (1/3)
5| The True Valentines Day (2/3)
6| The True Valentines Day (3/3)
7| What's On Edgar's Phone?
9| I Hate You
10| Idk
11| Say it
12| Raining
13| One Last Time (1/2)
14| One Last Time (2/2)
15| Mess
16| SMILE!
17| Breaking News
18| Like Everyone Does
19| Comfort
20| Bendit (1/4)
21| Eyes Full Of Stars (2/4)
22| Hustling For The Good Life (3/4)
23| Forever Is The Sweetest (4/4)
24| Happier
25| Hibernate
26| Take Me By The Hand
27| Burnt Out
28| Good Ending
29| i nave no idea wtf is this
30| Sadness
31| Happiness
Bonus
.

8| Fate

37 0 0
By MoonWong0309

A/N: It's a Tara x Gene cuz I love Tara sm so why not :)

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He wore black, dress dark, with burning red eyes.

"Yes." Fearlessly, she replied.

"I give you the power of a seer, and I shall take your name, your voice and face?"

"I need to live, and a face, a voice or a name don't matter." She wouldn't change her mind. "I need a good business. Tarot cards are the only thing I'm good at."

"Very well. It's a pleasure to do business with you." He laughed, showing his hand which was covered with gloves.

She knew exactly what she was doing. Just this one more step, and the deal would be done.

She gulped and looked at her face in the mirror one last time. Dark skin with delicate face. Bright green eyes and rosy cheeks. With golden earrings and long eyelashes, looking more gorgeous than any doll in the world. And she's gonna change her own fate, forever.

She took her hand out.

A pleased smirk sneaked onto his face as they shook hand.

"From now on, your name,"

"Tara."

♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧

It's another beautiful day.

Tara was just doing her amazing career as a fortune teller. The prophecies she made never went wrong, and was named one of the best magician of all time.

Her shadowy clones helper helped with serving everything the customer needed, to make sure the tarot card reading won't go wrong. Everything sounded so perfect and fine. Tara lived in what she wanted, and did better than she could ever imagine.

Finally, 11 pm...Tara thought. She looked around and saw that no more people had come. She quietly closed the door and locked it.

Another great day of business. She chuckled. She did chuckle, but the only sound she could make was "mhmmhmm". Sometimes she forgot about it, but it's okay. She got used to it. It's been a years.

She took off the fabric that was wrapped around her face, taking a deep breath.

It reveals nothing.

Her head was just floating in the air with dark purple smoke. Her eyes were shown only and her hair somehow still grown beautifully. Tara sighed as she took a sip from the coffee.

Well, basically you couldn't imagine how she eat. You would only see the food disappearing once Tara held the food close to her mouth. It somehow just got sucked into her mouth.

Not having a face doesn't mean Tara couldn't do things people normally could. She could see, smell, hear, and touch like everyone could, hmm..maybe just her voice. She could never talk again. She learned a lot and she's definitely an intelligent woman, but she lost her voice and the only sound she could make, yes, it's the famous "mhmhmmm".

You ask how does she communicate, being a seer? Simple as it, she wrote the words down. It could be just a word or a sentence, but the magic power somehow showed such a clear vision that talking isn't really a need.

Hmm...get some sleep, shall I? Tara walked into her bedroom, which was decorated with purple, gold, reddish purple and blue. She laid in her bed, feeling the cool silky bedsheets as she stretched her arms.

Life wasn't really that bad, but that's just one thing she wanted to know so bad.

She forgot her real name.

She didn't remember how does she look like.

That doesn't matter. I'm living well, eating well, doing well. A deal is a deal and everything is planned in fate. I guess that's my fate, right? Somehow, being the marvelous Tara she was, she couldn't do a single tarot reading for herself. Maybe it's for the best, who knows? She just felt...weak, whenever she tried to read the cards for herself. She couldn't, something was stopping her from the truth. Some stronger power.

Tara almost fell asleep. Her mind was still wandering around the cards. Maybe I'll get a set of new cards someday so that the old one won't be needed? There're so many more choices nowadays.

Knock knock.

Weird...It's 11 at night. People know my house is closed. She thought out loud.

Knock knock knock.

Ugh...Tara rolled her eyes as she wearily jumped off the bed and walked to the foyer. "MMHMMM!" She demanded loudly and all 5 of her shadows came. Don't tell me you don't know there's 5. The Healer, the Killer, and the Helper Trio.

The shadows stood behind her as she opened the door.

...A pot?

Doubtfully, Tara picked it up and looked around. No one was spotted.

Hmm...weird.

She took the pot inside her room and closed the door behind her. She tilted her head as she could feel an unbelievably large amount of magic was inside the pot. However, unlike usual, she couldn't quite tell if it's an evil or good spirit. It seemed like..it hadn't been decided yet.

Sitting cross-legged, she held the pot at her eye level, observing it carefully. It grew heavier with every second passed. Tara knew it's definitely not a coincidence for it to appear at the front door of her house.

She accepted this message.

If I'm not wrong...Tara took a deep breath, and kept her mind to the pot.

For your good and for my good,

come out.

Come out.

Right now.

It didn't flinch. She frowned and put the pot onto her bed. She laid next to it. "Mmhmhmhmm?" You lonely as well?

The pot didn't react.

"Hmhmhmm." I get it. Tara sighed. "Mhmhmmmm." I'll stay.

She held her hand out again, and gently wiped away the dust on the side of the pot.

Wait...Tara frowned again.

It's not in dark color.

She took a tissue close to her, and wiped it harder and harder.

"Mhmmmm!" She coughed as the dust flew to the air.

As the smoke and the dust was forced to leave with the help of The Healer, the pot was slowly releaved. The Killer was standing beside the bed, prepare to attack if the pot jumped out something that could harm Tara.

She gasped.

A golden pot.

It's not possible..how? Why would it appear here? She suddenly panicked. She's never seen such thing like this...

but it's a welcoming feeling.

"Mhmhmm." Tara stopped The Killer who was already standing with the sword in its hand.

She listened carefully.

Something is inside.

Someone is inside.

Seeking for help.

It's been...too long.

It didn't want to stay inside anymore.

How is it happening...Tara still couldn't believe it, but she calmed herself.

It shall help. She rubbed the belly of the pot.

poof.

A large amount of blue smoke exude, filling up the whole bedroom. The shadows all took a few steps back and The Healer was trying hard to recover. For Tara, she took in the scent carefully, trying to memorize it. It's a scent that's pleasant...and she had never smelt this before.

The vision was filled with blue color, but Tara could still see some pink, and purple, and gold...what is going on? She couldn't help thinking.

She closed her eyes, seeking for the help from the the third eye.

She saw something.

A pink and purple thing...? Couldn't talk. Magic. Cursed. Unique.

The words spoke into her head and her eyes flew opened.

The smoke disappeared.

"MHMHMMMM????" Her eyes widened.  WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU? She almost cursed.

A purple body with a tummy. His beard was a inverted triangle. He wore a big pink fabric around his head and a silly smile was on his face. His clothes gave an Aladdin vibe but he looked way too cheerful to be one of those character. His accessories were in gold and there's a huge golden ¾ moon upon his forehead.

Wait...did I just summon a genie? A GENIE? HE IS A GENIE? Tara still couldn't belive how..."special" he looked.

"Aghuahaha?" That genie thing said. Can you hear me?

Tara was stunned. "Mhmhmhmm?" I-I can! You understand me?

"Aghaghuaha!" I'm Gene. He said. A happy grin appeared on his face.

That literally made no sense. Tara thought. Did she just communicate with a genie? How? She could somehow hear him...and vice versa. How did that happen? They were just mumbling and both of them understand each other? What kind of curse is that?

"Mhmhm, mmhmhm." Tara's the name. She stated.

The shadows at the back was all in awe. Their master found someone that understood her words!

You face...good? "Guaguahhaha?" Gene raised an eyebrow with a nervous smile.

My face...oh NO! Tara touched her face, which only revealed to be smoke. How could I forget to wear my fabric? She immediately ran out of the bedroom and wrapped a blue fabric around her face. Phew...She turned to see Gene walking and stumbling into the living room as well. As he looked as Tara again, he froze for a moment, then his smile widened and gave her a thumb up. "Aguaghua!" You look good!

No one ever praised her about that. Tara couldn't help but smile behind the mask. "Mhmhmmmm..." Thanks.

A magician that couldn't talk, met a genie that couldn't talk, and somehow communicate well.

Is that a curse? Karma? Twist of life?

Or maybe...it's the fate.

~~~~~Author's Note ~~~~~
Ahem, it isn't really sweet but for me, that's how they met :) Both of their lives are mysterious and I had so much fun writing about them lol. Tara is forever my favorite brawler <3<3<3<3
A story of a mhmhmhm and an aghuaghua.
That's it. Thanks for reading.
Stafe safe annnnnd peace out :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 93 16
他,是一個希望能夠自力更生的加拉信少年。 他,是一個迷倒萬千少女,卻得不到那一人心的富二代。 他,是...... 如果你說你愛我,是愛還是替代? 如果,沒有如果-- 🤍🖤🐢👽 ꒰ 本篇是輕鬆快樂的產物,勿認真,勿上升真人꒱ ꒰ 按★(vote)給我寫作的動力꒱
1K 18 4
小提琴合輯 *無可避免OOC可能
273 0 9
這是約十年前寫的故事,以往曾在鮮網貼過,龍馬線上書城貼過,很簡單,就是經典一戰後,小景追求冰山小國之事。
19.3K 281 61
*此為老梗式愛情,中間停筆,前後文筆可能有差異 *為Moth to a flame 系列一,續作為《無法移開的目光》(EYES ON YOU) ---- 厭惡謊言、變得神經質與操心狂不是我本來的樣子,但自從經過高中發生的那件事,那些習慣已經成了我的一部分。 一開始,離開家鄉成就了我的一大步,而成功...