Six leaf Clover~ Black Clover...

By Courts44

A girl with strange looks and unknown background is found in front of a church. Growing up with two of her be... More

Information~
Chapter One~ Grimoire
Chapter Two~ Exam Part One
Chapter Three~ Exam Part Two
Chapter Four~ Black Bulls
Chapter Five~ Noelle
Chapter Six~ Moonga
Chapter Seven~ Black Market
Chapter Eight~ Dungeon
Chapter Nine~ Truth
Chapter Ten~ Wizard King
Chapter Eleven~ Undeserving
Chapter Twelve~ Undead
Chapter Thirteen~ Coma
Chapter Fourteen~ Memories
Chapter Fifteen~ Cupcake
Chapter Sixteen~ Mixer
Chapter Seventeen~ Swap day
Chapter Eighteen~ Spark
Chapter Nineteen~ Ethereal
Chapter Twenty~ Returning
Chapter Twenty One~ Father
Chapter Twenty Two~ Swimsuit
Chapter Twenty Three~ Rhya
Chapter Twenty Four~ The Underwater Temple
Chapter Twenty Five~ Battle Royale
Chapter Twenty Six~ Battle Royale #2
Chapter Twenty Seven~ Vetto
Chapter Twenty Eight~ Past lives
Chapter Twenty Nine~ Cursed Arms
Chapter Thirty~ Witch's Forest
Chapter Thirty One~ Fana
Chapter Thirty Two~ Mars
Chapter Thirty Three~ Witch's Betrayal
Chapter Thirty Four~ Luck
Chapter Thirty Five~ Festival
Chapter Thirty Six~ Harem?!
Chapter Thirty Seven~ Ceremony
Chapter Thirty Eight~ The King
Chapter Thirty Nine~ Mereoleona
Chapter Forty~ Hot Springs
Chapter Forty One~ Zora
Chapter Forty Two~ Royal Knight Exam
Chapter Forty Three~ Team I
Chapter Forty Four~ Langris
Announcement~
Chapter Forty Five~ Asta
Chapter Forty Six~ Y/N Vs Yuno
Chapter Forty Seven~ The Date
Chapter Forty Eight~ Results
Chapter Forty Nine~ Assemble
Chapter Fifty~ Grouped
Chapter Fifty One~ Infiltrate
Chapter Fifty Two~ Red Eyes
Chapter Fifty Three~ Getting her back
Chapter Fifty Four~ Giving it her All
Chapter Fifty Five~ Fight to Protect
Chapter Fifty Six~ Licht
Chapter Fifty Seven~ Rage
Chapter Fifty Eight~ H...en...ry
Chapter Fifty Nine~ Three More
Chapter Sixty~ Last Magic Stone
Chapter Sixty Two~ Dark Elf
Chapter Sixty Three~ The First Wizard King
Chapter Sixty Four~ Consuming Her
Chapter Sixty Five~ Piece by Piece
Chapter Sixty Six~ Drifting
Chapter Sixty Seven~ Crumbling Away
Chapter Sixty Eight~ Three Kingdoms
Extra Chapter~ What the Heart wants
~After Life~

Chapter Sixty One~ Vessel

2.6K 95 25
By Courts44

The three leaves of the clover represent faith, hope, and love. Within a fourth lead dwells good luck. And within a fifth leaf resides a demon.

________________________________________________________________________________

"I can finally obtain what should've been mine and awakened the curse that will lead me to my victory..." Ronne with a cold voice.

'This magic doesn't belong to an elf..' Yuno senses the bone-chilling magic within Ronne.

"This Shadow Palace, which lies between the living world and the underworld. And the spell of the magic stones that can draw out what I desire from the land of the dead...What I desire from her..." he finally revealed as he places the magic stone in the middle of the pedestal.

A black entity arose from it along with the pitch-black swirling matter. They witness a dark-colored smoke came out from Ronne's body before it falls to the ground.

A deafening sound of heartbeat echoes in the said room while the black entity started to form into a shape.

"What is this cold, pitch-black magic?" Yuno couldn't help but utter those words. It is the first time in his entire life to witness something this evil. He couldn't help the small shiver that came from his body.

A humanoid tall pitch-black figure revealed himself. Two large bat-like wings sprout from behind him. Black horns that directed upwards along with sharp pointy nails while his crimson irises stare directly at them.

"Don't tell me he is...a demon..." Patry murmured in disbelief.

"What in the world is that creature?" The wind magic user stuttered with a cold sweat.

"Though it's still incomplete, I haven't been in my own body for centuries! What a wonderful feeling!" The demon started to laugh maniacally. "Elf that was chosen by a four-leaf grimoire, I commend you! I praise you from the bottom of my heart!" He smiles showing off his sharp teeth before turning to Patry,  "For everything you've done to this point, as well as the results you have shown me. And now, I shall have you taste the despair like he did back then..." The demon chuckles in amusement.

"What...are you talking about? What's going on?!" Patry uttered in disbelief. An unnerving feeling took over his body. 

"That day, the one who tricked the humans into destroying the elves was me!" The demon confesses while the smile on his lips didn't waver. "The humans were easy to manipulate, as they wanted power. And then you lot managed to let me fool you in the most amusing way, too. The revenge went according to plan..." The demon let out a loud laugh. "All of you are fools!".

"How dare you?!" Party shouted before swinging his right hand towards the demon. Multiple light magic swords started to launch towards him.

'This couldn't be...How could this be...'

The demon smirks as he opens his mouth to utter a single word. 

"Return..." he spoke as the light magic swords changed its direction towards Patry instead.

Yuno uses his wind magic to help the two elves from the demon's counterattack. There bodies were swirled in wind magic, evading the light magic swords.

"Hey! That body belongs to Captain Vangeance. I won't let you die like that!" Yuno reminded.

"I'd prefer to deal with you later, if possible." The demon playfully narrowed his eyes at the male.

"You can't be serious. You just showed up out of nowhere. Though I'm very aware you're nothing more than a trash " Yuno responded with disgust. "If all I have to do is destroy you to end all of this, so be it!" The wind magic male spread his right palm towards the demon. "Mana Zone: Spirit Storm!" he chanted. 

Wind magic shoots behind the demon who stood without any fear towards the magic.

"Vacuum Wall...." The demon chanted until a white transparent vacuum wall appeared behind him devouring the spirit storm like it was nothing. "Everything is meaningless before my word soul magic..." The demon revealed with a sly smirk.

'Word soul magic? His magic is insane! Now that I'm stronger, I can tell... I can't beat this guy...'  Yuno gritted his teeth in annoyance. He knew that at this moment he wasn't strong enough to fight this demon.

Snapping his head up he grinned when he sensed some familiar magic.

"Tch, At least, not alone!" he chuckles.

The loud scream of Asta resonates at the whole place with Mimosa holding him from behind. Y/N followed along from behind as well as they fell from above the fight. 

"Yuno!" The ash blond shouted up to his lungs while holding the Demon-Destroyer sword in his right hand.

"Took you long enough, Asta, Y/N" Yuno lets out a sigh of relief at the presence of the magicless boy and white haired female.

Mimosa uses her plant magic as she wrapped herself, Y/N, and Asta with strong green vines. Her breath hitches when her eyes land on the demon. 

"What the heck is that creepy black thing?!" Asta shouted in disbelief.

Y/N's breath hitches as she gazes at a very familiar face. Unknowingly her heart weighs down with a feeling of dread and her eyes glossed over.

"I see that some uninvited guests have arrived..." The demon huffed before eyeing Y/N from the corner of his eyes "And the main course has arrived" he directed his right palm towards the white haired female.

"Come here..." he chanted until the small figure of the female is in front of him. He grabs her face with his right palm with a mischievous smirk on his lips. "Would you look at that" The demon senses the turmoil inside of her.

"Y/N!"

Y/N pulls her face away from the demon in disgust before closing her eyes with a cold sweat. She could still feel the swirling mess inside of her mind from her past self trying to break free.

"It's almost time" he murmured but a certain light magic user dashes towards him.

'Word soul magic. Whatever he says becomes a reality. Is that how he recreated Ronne's switching magic, too?' Patry summons his grimoire. A light magic in a form of a whip emerged from his right hand.

"Stay away from her!" The light magic user shouted. "Light Creation Magic: Light Whip of -"

"Vanish..." The demon chanted making the whip disappear, not liking how Patry interrupted him. "Iron Spears..." he chanted once again making multiple black metal pierce the elf's body.

The light magic user let out an ear-piercing scream before a red liquid slowly soaked his white silk clothes. 

"Y/N...Patry...." The copy magic user who has just awakened forced himself to speak.

"Don't touch her!" Yuno and Asta shouted in unison after they witness how the demon even laid his hand on Y/N.

"Asta! That creepy black thing is behind all of this!" The wind magic user informed as the ash blond surrounded himself with anti-magic power to transform into his black form.

They both dashed towards the demon in order to save Y/N. The demon just chuckles in amusement at the two foolish humans that even dared to fight against him.

"Storm of Blades..." He chanted as multiple swords fell from above. There were so many silver blades in different form that it all resembled a meteorite shower.

Asta holds the hilt of his Demon-Destroyer sword and swings it at tremendous speed. Some of the falling swords are made of magic but some of them are real.

'There are physical weapons mixed in? I can't erase them with my anti-magic!' he gasped in disbelief.

"Damn it... It's taking all I have just to evade them!" Yuno uses his Spirit's Hushed Dance to dodges the raining swords. He keeps moving swiftly to the stream of winds but the numbers of the blades are just too much.

"Vacuum Wall..." The demon chanted until Yuno and Asta were being pulled into the ground by an unknown force. "Be crushed..." The demon chanted another one until a much greater force fell upon them. 

Y/N struggled to move her body which was being controlled without her will. A burning feeling was erupting her from the inside as she fought to stay in control.

"Smashed..." Another chant escapes the demon as their bodies get buried into the ground. The both of them gritted their teeth from the piercing pain all over their bodies. "Broken into pieces...." The wall started to fall apart while the ground started to tremble. "Riddled with holes..." Chunks of rocks fall upon them until they were completely covered by it.

"Asta...Yuno!" Mimosa called worriedly.

"I will not allow anyone to get in my way" The demon chuckles as his crimson eyes glances back at Y/N from the corner of his eyes. 

" Let...Me go...Zagred" The white haired female hissed.

The demon chuckled.

" I see you remember me" he hummed, " Good! Good! It's working then." He hovers his hand over her for a second before frowning. " It seems...You need a push."

" Y/N..."Mimosa whispered with tears pooling in her eyes.

"I can't believe it... You are really a strong-willed one..." The demon chuckled, " Let me tell you a story then."

"Fuck...Off!" Y/N grunted.

"So it starts like this" Zagred ignored her, " Escaping from hell wasn't easy task but of course with my abilities it was enough to push me to the surface. A place where I am the stronger than every living being. Unfortunately, my power was suppressed and dwindled into the little bit I have now."

The demon growled angrily when he rethought back to that time.

" Wondering on the surface without the full extent of my abilities was...Exhausting. So, imagine my joy when I met you" He grinned, " Your body was made of pure mana, you were very thing I was searching for."

Y/N ignored the throbbing of her head as she was forced to listen to the demon tell his life story.

" So imagine the agony I felt when I forced my power in you just for you to disappear!! Poof!!" He blew in her face with crazed eyes.

Y/N closed her eyes and tried to shake off her disgust.

"I thought, that was it. I blew my one chance, " He grinned, " But then, after so many years later. I found you again. Disguising myself I tricked you into coming with me willingly before snatching you up again. I became so frustrated when you disappeared again! Little particles flying away as I swatted them in anger."

Y/N remembered one of her past lives memories of her naively getting into a car with a stranger. 

" I knew you would appear again, I just had to wait. That was until a green light appeared turning the world back into the stone age...I really don't want get into that" He gritted his teeth, " It prolonged your reincarnation and my freedom. One of the worst years of my life to say the least" He scoffed.

The white haired female couldn't help furrowing her eyebrows throughout the story. She couldn't understand why he really wanted her.

" And then after more than 5 lifetimes, you appeared again. I rethought my plan and decided to get close to you instead of straight away killing you. I tried to figure out why it wasn't working. It wasn't easy getting close, especially when you were born into the line of royals, " He grinned, " When I deemed the time right, I attacked. Maybe, the ultimate betrayal would be enough to weaken your resolve. But no, you were so damn stubborn!"

Y/N smirked weakly at the past memory of her fighting against him.

" After killing you, I met your dear father, Mana." The demon smiled, " He threatened me to stop killing you but, after a little fight with him, he stood silent. He watched from the side as I made my grand plan with the elves."

Y/N felt her blood run cold, and her throat became choked up.

" He granted the elves with more mana than others to try to defeat me, but humans and elves alike are so predictable!"

The swirling turmoil inside of her turned silent as everything stilled. It was as if It was listening to the story as well.

"That was his mistake, making Grimoires" The demon continued, " After spells were introduced to the world and magic turned into there own demise. When I heard about the forebitten reincarnation spell, it was like music to my ears. Now all I needed to do is make the elves believe that the humans killed them." He cackled loudly, amusement clear in his eyes, " And look how that turned out!"

Y/N felt as if everything she had been told was a lie. Her purpose on earth, the truth about her deaths, mana saying he was helping her. 

It was all a lie.

Everything.

But...That doesn't explain why he wants her.

"...Now for the final reveal" He threw his arms out in the air, " Do you ever wonder what Grimoires really are?"

Y/N looked down as she tried to process the question.

' Grimoires are spell books made from...' Her eyes widen in realization.

"Mana" Zagred smiled widely, " They are pure mana. Just like your living and breathing self. A corrupted Grimoire can be taken over by me...And a corrupted living being made from mana can be taken over by me as well!"

Y/N paled.

"Yes! You are my personal living vessel!" He cheered as if everything made sense, " I couldn't believe that I didn't think of it before. But my past actions did help in your corruption today. The reincarnation spell is destroying you from the inside. Your almost ready for me to take you!"

"No!" Y/N shouted as panic rose up in her. Her mind was fizzing out and the darkness she felt before was all making sense to her." No, no, no, no, no, no..." she kept mumbling to herself as she tried reining herself in.

The little bit of control she had was slipping from her fingers and she couldn't hold on.

"Yes!" Zagred laughed, " Yes, yes, yes, yes! It's happening!"

Meanwhile, Rades and Valtos happened to be there in order to get rid of Patry but they saw the unknown black entity instead and heard him loud and clear.

"What is that black thing? Are you telling me that Licht was being used by that black thing, just like he use us?" Rades stated in disbelief.

"Patry... Everything we'd done...." Rhya couldn't believe the revelation of the demon, he looked at the pained filled Y/N, " Y/N...Everything you've been through...Betrayed over and over again..."

They all fell from his manipulation like a mindless puppet. The demon uses their weakness in order for them to commit sins and in the end, they are paying for it.

"This is just too amusing! Elves and humans... Your dreams and ambitions make the best playthings!" The demon laugh resonates in the whole place.

"Don't give me that crap!" Asta emerged from the pile of rubble as he narrows his eyes on the demon.

"You just show up outta nowhere and make a mess of everything!" Yuno revealed himself as well.

"You're super strong and scary but who the hell do you think you are! You even hurt our friend, you jerk!" The magicless boy spat as his anti-magic power swirled around him.

"Whatever you are, you piss me off! How dare you even lay your hand on her!" Yuno hisses as he felt his blood boil in anger. 

"You're just a piece of shit..." Asta shouted in anger as he gripped his Demon-Destroyer sword. His black wings flap with a strong gust of wind coming from it.

"..and my dreams won't lose to likes of you!" They shouted in unison with newfound courage and strength within them.

"Asta! Yuno!" Mimosa called in relief as she places her right hand on her chest.

'The magic that's welling up from him is changing the objects around him into wind. Is Licht's child... waking up inside him?' Rhya glances at the wind magic user. 

'Oh? His overflowing anti-magic is erasing all of the magic around him...Is his magic resonating with my own?' The demon was quite amazed at the swirling anti-magic power around Asta.

"Storm of Blades..." The demon chanted until multiple silver swords fall from above them once again. 

Asta and Yuno combine there power together. They launch themselves towards the storm of blades and defect all of them. Yuno was taking care of the real blades while Asta took care of the Magical ones.

"Smart" The demon watched the two before smirking, " But it's too late"

Y/N held her head low as sweat trickled from her brow. Darkness won over the fight of control until she was nothing but an empty vessel.

Zagred touched the middle of her chest before uttering one word under his lips.

"Combine..."

________________________________________________________________________________

Authors Note: Hehe! Thank you for reading this chapter. Hope you like it! I can't wait to write the next chapter!! Please comment, and don't forget! I never forget about you guys no matter how long it takes for me to write! Chapter Sixty Two coming soon~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.2K 2.2K 16
The first time he saw you in the Magic Knights Exam. He swear to god, that you were the prettiest girl he ever laid his eyes on. You stand out in th...
248K 7.4K 134
โ†ณ โ ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™–๐™˜๐™ง๐™ค๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™š๐™– ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š ๐˜ผ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก ๐™จ๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š, ๐™’๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™˜...
671 17 2
Since young, it has been Asteria's, nickname Asta, dream to become the Wizard King. Only problem is she has no magic to speak of, unlike her childhoo...
18.5K 548 35
A fan fiction about the show black clover. Asta was born without magic. In a world magic is everything. He still hasn't gave up on his dream. To beco...