Konoha Bad Boy CEO 《Naruto fi...

TaigaClaw által

{Sequel to Konoha High's Bad Boy} It's been eight years since I've seen him. I heard in newspapers and news t... Több

Prologue: A Meeting with the Devil
Chapter 1: Doctor Scouting
Chapter 2: Contract Talking
Chapter 3: Help Me
Chapter 4: Spending the Night?!
Chapter 5: The One I Trust
Chapter 6: Day 1 - Begin
Chapter 7: Not Too Exciting
Chapter 8: FBI Hinata
Chapter 9: Hinata Might Like Van
Chapter 11: Daisuke Let Go
Chapter 12: Dance with Me
Chapter 13: And So, They Meet Again
Chapter 14: Magnolia
Chapter 15: I'm Sorry Van
Chapter 16: I'm Ready To Let You Back Into My Life
Chapter 17: The Media
Chapter 18: Don't Forget Me
Chapter 19: Hinata
Chapter 20: The Truth
Chapter 21: YOU DIDN'T TELL HIM?!
Chapter 22: Please Let It Be The Truth
Chapter 23: You Better Say Yes!
Chapter 24: Father
Chapter 25: Naruto and Father
Chapter 26: Thank you, Hinata
Chapter 27: The Beginning of the End
Epilogue
Special: Daddy, Mommy, & Bolty

Chapter 10: Reunion Part I

9.9K 370 1K
TaigaClaw által

Hinata's POV

I've never seen Van so flattered. His eyes never left my body, causing me to blush once again in front of his dufus of a nice face.

He looked... in other words... absolutely amazing and stunning and ugh! I need to stop. But the suit with the lavender tie was just so... perfect.

Are we going to prom or something? It's just a huge coincidence and he just so happens to know my favorite color is any flipping shade of purple someone can create in the world.

The only light that illuminated him was the street light a few feet away. He stood at the bottom of the metal staircase. My neighbor came home right when I closed my door so I still didn't get to greet her. I now know that my neighbor seems like she's also getting ready for a party as well.

I'm praying that my neighbor is Skylar Sims from the hospital. I know I'll enjoy that.

For now, I need to try to figure out how to survive the party with my 'date' then spend the rest of the night at the hospital dealing with the drunkards of LA.

Van held out a hand to help me down the last three steps of the stairs. In the white heels, I will fall, no joke.

He didn't say anything. Van only smiled at my appearance making my blush worsen. We walked to his car, hand in hand no words exchanged between us.

I haven't seen Naruto once which is either a bad thing or a good thing. How about good first. It's good because I'm not affected or not constantly thinking about him. Bad because I'm going to have to run into him eventually and I have no idea how affected I will be when it happens.

For eight years, I've never ever formed a scernario where Naruto and I would reunite. I always came up with the theory that he's probably going to marry Valerie and then his little affair with her would become official while I meet some hot Korean guy and bam! We get married with like two kids.

Never in a century would I ever consider Van an actual option until now. He still has a small chance but he has a bigger one than someone that shan't be named.

"You look quite stunning this evening mi'lady," he said, with a British accent.

I smiled up at him, "You don't look so bad yourself."

Van faked a surprised gasp, "What tis this? Did Lady Puppy finally praise me for my sexy charms? Why, damn me for not recording it."

I playfully punched his arm. This guy, knows what to do to make me laugh.

The walk to his car was cut short as some headlights filled my vision. Van, being the gentleman he is, shielded my eyes for me and squinted his own.

I'm not two, you know.

Not a car but a black limo pulled up behind Van's parked car on the sidewalk across the street, a little close to Van's bump causing him to cringe.

We both watched as the driver killed the engine and the back door opened.

I nearly collapsed right then and there. The spiky black hair, the black eyes, the look of surprise behind them when they settled on me.

"S-Sasuke-kun," I whsipered, mainly to myself.

Van glanced at me than back at the ever fast approaching figure.

How, how did he know where I lived?! The only people that actually know where I live is Van, Jason and -

"Sasuke! You're here!"

And Sakura...

I gaped. I hate fate or whatever you call it. It's mashed all of the familiar faces I'm trying to avoid into one sticken location.

Sasuke ignored his girlfriend's call as he continued walking over to us. Van backed up a bit to expose me to the full view of Sasuke's eyes.

I looked down, not wanting to look at him mainly out of guilt. My last words to him were literally, 'Shut up! I never want to see you again!' And here I am, trying now to burst into tears at the sight of him looking almost too happy to see me again.

"Hey, Sasuke what's up?" Van's voice piped him, his strong arm pulled me behind him and shielded me.

"Hey Van," Sasuke said, not too enthusiastic as my new friend.

I was so close to hiding my face from Sasuke by smashing my face into Van's strong back. But I know, Sasuke is Naruto's close friend therefore I will be running into Sasuke a lot more.

I let go of Van's hand. He looked at me with surprise written all over his eyes. I gave him a warm smile, more of thank you for understanding my position and shielding me when he did but also firmly telling him I need to face this on my own.

Van's eyes softened at that. He backed away a bit, just enough for Sasuke to see but not too far just in case he needed to block me off again.

Sasuke's eyes grew rounder with complete surprise that it looked like he was going to cry right there.

So to stop him from crying and for me to as well, I tackled hug his guts. I missed him, I missed his sarcasm, his warmth, his teasing, his words, his idiotacy, and his sudden older brother protective mode when something or someone wanted to hurt me.

"I-I'm sorry," I whimpered in his stomach.

His tense body relaxed at my words. An arm wrapped around my shaking shoulder, the other patting my head, "You're dress is gonna get ruined, Bookworm."

I hugged him tighter right there.

"Are you passed your little rebel stage now?" He joked. "It's a little too soon for you to be having a midlife crisis right now."

I smiled. Oh, I love him to bits and pieces.

Somebody cleared their throat in in the background to announce their presence.

I looked behind Sasuke to see Itachi walking up to us... woah, woah there! Is that a baby and who's the woman holding it?!

Itachi registered my face of surprise, "You were wrong, Hina. My chances of becoming some lonely 80 year old fisherman in fifty years. You lied to me, Hina!"

I moved from Sasuke over to Itachi's... family? I'm lost.

I looked at the woman, she greeted me with a bow right away, "Hello, I am Kiriko Uchida, it's an honor to meet you Dr. Hinata Lee."

"Oh you're Japanese, I'm sorry," I bowed. "It's nice to meet you, too."

I then looked at the baby in his mother's arms. He had Kiriko's brown hair but the spiky texture like his father's... and uncle in this case. The baby boy looked at me with wide confused black pearl eyes. I reached up and poked his cheek, half expecting him to bite my finger but he just continued to look at me with utter surprise.

"Yes, Hina, he's real," Itachi chuckled. "I feel so offended that you don't think I'm capable of having a child. I know how that process happe-"

His wife elbow jabbed before he could continue, "She one of the youngest and greatest doctors out there. I think she knows how babies are made."

I like Kiriko.

Before Itachi could say anything else that could pollute our minds, Van cut in, "We should go."

Sasuke, having totally forgotten about his own girlfriend, ran straight into the apartment directly below mines. I cannot believe Sakura is my neighbor. That's just perfect. The only friend who wishes I could just be wiped off the face of the Earth is living underneath me. Can I cry now?

"Alright Puppy, let's go," Van beckoned me over.

I took a step towards him when Itachi's hand grabbed my elbow faster than the speed of light, "Uh I don't think so, Pretty Boy. I haven't seen this one for eight years and I've change her diapers ever other day way back when. She's coming with us."

"Diaper information unnecessary," I narrowed my eyes at the CEO.

Van opened his mouth but was cut off by Sakura, "I'll ride with you, Van."

"What? Why?" Van and I asked simountanously.

Sakura came into the street lights in a beautiful light, strapless pink dress that hugged her curves in all the right places. Her short hair in a little bun and light makeup caked her face.

Her emerald eyes looked from me to my 'date', "Because Sasuke owes me ice cream afterwards."

Sasuke gave her a giant sloppy kiss on the cheek that she tried to wave away.

Van looked at me and mouthed if I was going to be okay. I nodded at him, gave him a thumbs up.

Truth be told... nervous as hell.

Sakura and Van bickered all the way to his car. I get the feeling that he still doesn't get along with everybody quite yet.

Sasuke helped me into the limo, not the party ones considering there's a baby. I was the first one in and imagine my surprise when Itachi's baby boy suddenly appeared at the doorway.

"He can sit but his balance is still sloppy, he'll need to lean on you for a bit," came Kiriko's voice.

"Okay," I took the baby from her and sat him down in the middle. His eyes watched my every move as I buckled him into his seat.

Sasuke came next and quickly became support for the baby's other side.

His parents sat on the same seat adjacent from the back where Sasuke, the baby and I were located.

Itachi gave the driver an okay to follow Van to the party location before everything fell to silence, except Itachi's son's little fingers playing with the fabric on my dress.

"Oh I forgot," I suddenly said. "What's his name?"

"Daisuke, named after his bimbo of an uncle," Kiriko smiled.

At the mention of his name, Daisuke looked at his mother.

"In my defense," Sasuke held his hands up, "They just think I'm so noble that they have to name their kid after me."

"No you're not," I protested.

"Uh yeah I am," Sasuke crossed his arms and looked at me.

"Uh no!" And let me leave you with, it was a long car ride.

~~~~~~~~
Sakura's POV

"You need to stay within the speed limit!" I snapped.

"Just let me drive woman!" Van snapped back.

"I'm teaching you have to drive kid!"

"I'm three months older than you!"

"Oh wow! You are so old! Yet here you are, single and speeding through LA."

"Look if you weren't Sasuke's girl you'd be walking the rest of the way there and it doesn't matter if I'm single or not!"

"But you are."

"There's no issue in that," he came to a stop.

"What? Are LA girls in bikinis not enough for you?" I looked out my window. "Or are girls in doctor lab coats more of your taste."

The intensity of the silence was as heavy as the semi next to us. Since Van didn't say anything, I'd say my woman intuitions were right.

Van is in love with Hinata. That much I know.

"Why does it matter to you who I like?"

"Because it's almost taboo to like Hinata that way," I replied. "So try to steer clear of it."

Van's knuckles turned white as he gripped the steering wheel, "You don't think I know that?! No matter how hard I try I find myself wanting to protect her more, wanting to make her happy, wanting to spend countless hours with her... I've tried to steer clear of her once too many times but Hinata's so fragile when she's trying to be so tough... I want to be that shoulder she can cry on whenever she needs it."

He stopped for a second before continuing, "But none of that matters 'cause in the end, she will always love our idiotic president and never me. No matter how hard I try, she'll always have eyes for him... never for me."

I nearly smiled to myself in amusement. I have no idea how Hinata always get the best guys in the world to fall for her. First Sasuke, Naruto, and now Van as well.

You go, girl.

"It's good you understand that," I signed. "Hinata is Naruto's. And Naruto is Hinata's. They love each other more than they love themselves. Sasuke learned that lesson long ago, now it's your turn. Can't mess with fate, buddy."

Van started driving again, hopefully accepting my words. I sat back in relief. At least now Naruto and Hinata can get back together without any issues or anybody else getting hurt.

"No," Van said softly.

"Come again?"

"No, no I won't back down," Van glanced at me than the road. "I don't give a shit that Naruto is Hinata's or that Hinata is Naruto's. I don't give a shit that Sasuke tried and failed because they love each other so much. What I do give a shit about is that I am going to make Hinata love me one way or another. I am going to make Hinata mines and just you wait, Sakura."

He stopped at another red light, "I'm gonna twist the little piece of shit you people call fate up and make Hinata fall for me. You best believe it!"

At that moment, I could've swore Naruto's face flashed through my mind.

I finally understand.

The reason why Naruto and Van clashed all those years ago... they're literally mirror versions of each other. They're both determined, stupid, reckless, happy, strong, and would do anything to get what they want, and when they love, it's true love in their eyes.

Hinata's gotten herself into a pretty deep hole to climb out of.

I just hope when the time comes, she can figure out which one is real and which one is only a reflection.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

27.5K 372 14
Naruto and Hinata's friendship is finally progressing but when Naruto broke the news that he's getting married to someone else, how will Hinata take...
2.8K 99 18
Sasuke Uchiha, a 20 years old boy, the CEO of the Uchiha Group. Being the only one, to be precise, the last survivor of the Uchiha clan, he was force...
3.1K 128 13
This a Naruhina story that takes place right after the pain attack and continues all the way till they're young adults. This is Naruto realizing his...
610K 19.5K 28
Hinata Hyuga, a shy, nerd, athletic junior in high school who likes to keep everything on the down low. Her four best girl-friends, however, are Kono...