Sparks

By chickenflavors

What would you do if you were told to save your soulmate from a dreading future? Claude Harris's encounter wi... More

Chapter 1: "... she's my soulmate?"
Chapter 2: "I'm Joy, by the way."
Chapter 3: "... She always hated this day."
Chapter 4: "Grow up, Harris."
Chapter 5: "... It's not a crime to watch a theatre."
Chapter 6: "... Always causing trouble."
Chapter 7: "How's your day, Joy?"
Chapter 8: "... a special place in my heart."
Chapter 9: "We will be knows as legends!"
Chapter 10: "... it seems I forgot."
Chapter 11: "How could you..."
Chapter 12: "... stop blaming yourself."
Chapter 13: "... I'm at Joy's."
Chapter 14: "She's crazy."
Chapter 15: "... what she's capable of..."
Chapter 16: "She's awfully close today."
Chapter 17: "I hate you."
Chapter 18: "it's a date then."
Chapter 19: "... I need you to keep it a secret."
Chapter 20: "It must be difficult for you ..."
Chapter 21: "you don't fuck your friend's ex."
Chapter 22: "show them how it's done."
Chapter 23: "how can you be this perfect?"
Chapter 24: "fate is a strong word."
Chapter 25: Set the bond, Claude
Chapter 26: "This isn't your typical truth or dare."
Chapter 27: "Don't fuck it up."
Chapter 28: "the play is about her life."
Chapter 29: "I love her, your Highness."
Chapter 30: "good job, Jocelyn."
C̶̻͇͙̝̉h̡̪̣̜͎̰̉͗̓ȃ͍̗̬̦̖̥͍͂͠p̧̖̯͙̣̔t̢͍̪̱͙̭̺͚̩̚̚e̸̜̦ͧ͐̿r̩͕͙̦̽̑̀?̲̫̪̻͔̲̍͗́̀ͅ
Chapter 32: "Because he loves her?"
Chapter 33: "You've made her life miserable."
Chapter 34: "I'm just curious."
Chapter 35: "Do you have a praise kink or something?"
Chapter 36: "I've never been better after spitting on that asshole."
Chapter 37: "is there any chance to be my girlfriend?"
Chapter 38: "You're so fucked, Lydia."
Chapter 39: Saturday.
Chapter 40: "What's the meaning of this, Jocelyn?"
Chapter 41: "Shut up, shut up. Shut. Up!"
Chapter 42: "I haven't said I loved him, Dion."
Chapter 43: "... You deserve to know."
Chapter 44: "If I don't leave Martin. Will I die?"
Chapter 45: "There was no Us from the start."
Chapter 46: "Stay with me, please."
Chapter 47: This is how our story ends.
Chapter 48: Or is it?
Author's Note.
Aftermath.

Chapter 31: "My nerd."

1.5K 93 12
By chickenflavors

WARNING: NSFW 😏

***

CLAUDE'S P.O.V

I followed Dion behind as we entered the man cave he mentioned. There's a TV with two stereos and a couch facing the TV, a deer head hanging on the wall, a gun that I dare not touch, a bunch of framed signed football jerseys, and lastly, a pool table behind the sofa.

"What hobbies does your dad have? Football or hunting?" I asked as we took a cue.

"I liked football, and my father loves hunting," Dion said as he rubbed the cue tip with chalk.

"So, what kind of physics does a pool table have?" I asked jokingly since he always says that we will learn physics every time he wants to talk alone with me.

"You know that we're here not to learn physics," Dion said deadpanned, and I laughed. He puts the colored ball into a triangle shape and the white ball in the middle.

"What do you want to talk about now?" I asked as Dion took the first shot, and he got the number 5 in.

"The usual. I want to ask how you are doing with my sister, that's all," he said as he shot the next ball, and the number 1 got in, "I'm just worried that day. She left the house with you because of my father."

I hissed at the thought, "well, she's pissed off. But that's alright. I got it all under control."

"Where did she take you?" He bent down and aimed his cue at the white ball.

"I don't think it's my place to tell you."

"Why not?"

"Because..." I stopped and thought for a good answer, but none came out.

"It's alright. You can tell me," he said, looking back at me and returning to the ball.

I scratched the back of my neck and replied, "she took me to your other house."

I think my answer startled him as he missed the ball numbered 11. He turns his back, "my mother's house?"

I exhaled a bunch of air and approached the table. I took the white ball and put it next to an even number. I bent down and aimed my cue, "yeah."

Dion ruffled his hair, "why didn't I think of that?" He laughed bitterly, "I thought you two were at your house. I checked, but you weren't there."

"Sorry," I said as I shot the number 6 ball went in.

"It's not your fault," he said and folded his hands, "what did you two do back there?"

"Well, I reached the agreement that night, and let me tell you something. The next thing that happened was-" I stopped as I whistled. I recalled the first time I slept with Joy, and it was the most fantastic day of my life.

"What?!" he exclaimed. He was sad for a second, and now he's mad, judging by his face.

"What? You were supposed to be happy. This is the first step in saving Joy from-"

"Say it."

"Say what?"

"Say the fucking last word."

"What do you mean, Dion? You're scaring me," I laughed as I aimed my cue at the next target, but he grabbed my hand to stop me.

"Say you fuck my sister," I saw the flame from the brother's eyes. Shit. I forgot I was talking to her brother.

"W- what? Pfft- no. That's crazy talk," I said, denying the truth.

"I've lived for twenty-six years, and I know when you reach the agreement, you'll get a steamy ending," he said, referring to sex in the end.

"No, Dion. Calm down-"

"I'm not calming down when someone dared to say that they had sex with my sister," Dion started to point his finger at me. We were staring at each other while he was still angry, and he suddenly laughed, "I'm just messing with you."

I didn't realize that I was holding my breath until I started to breathe, "you scared me, dude," I said and laughed.

"I know that I have the right to be angry when I heard my baby sister had sex, but it's natural when you're getting older. I mean, I lost my virginity at her age, so who am I to judge?" he said, laughing, "all jokes aside. I'm starting to keep an eye on you since you had sex with my sister."

I shook my head at him. I found it amazing when he turned into a protective brother, "relax. It's not like I took away her virginity."

Then his face was genuinely confused, "you're telling me she was not a virgin from the start?"

I scrunched my face as I started to get uncomfortable talking about this topic, "No comment."

As he wanted to say something, the door opened, and it was Emilia and Joy entered the room. Emilia went to Dion's side, and Joy when to my side, "did we miss something important?" Joy asked as I stayed silent.

"Nothing," Dion pouted and shook his head.

***

After two hours of playing in the man cave, we decided to call it a night. I've told my mom that I'll be staying at Joy's house, and thank God she's okay with it. Joy and I walked upstairs to where her room was. We stopped in the middle of both rooms, "I'll sleep in the guest house," I said, and I saw her smirking.

She took my hand and led me to her room. She pinned me to the door and said seductively, "you're sleeping with me," she winked her eyes at me and leaned closer until our lips were an inch closer. I wanted to kiss her so badly, but she leaned away. I exhaled in disappointment as she walked to the closet. She throws me a pair of shirts and shorts, "I'm going to shower first, then we'll do anything you want."

"Anything?" I asked, raising an eyebrow, "can I join you shower?"

She shook her head and said before stepping inside the bathroom, "next time," she winked again and disappeared to the bathroom.

I feel my heart beating fast from the teasing. Gosh, it's been a while to handle this feeling when your crush teases you with something dirty. After changing my clothes, I strolled around her bookshelves. It's incredible how she collects this many books.

From romance, sci-fi, fantasy, and fiction to education. Who reads education books besides your school book? She almost has everything here. I took one of the books from the shelves. It was a notebook, different from what I saw last time I came here. It was filled with quotes.

"You are the bane of my existence and the object of all my desires."
- Bridgerton

"You don't have to understand life. You just
have to live it."
- The Midnight Library

"There is no such thing as bad people. We're all just people who sometimes do bad things."
- It Ends With Us

Well, she's a geek, alright. The book was filled with quotes. Especially from the book called 'It Ends with us.' there one quote that made me think.

"In the future... if by some miracle you ever find yourself in the position to fall in love again... fall in love with me."
- It Ends With Us

Hey, Kinsey- or me. If you hear me now. What do you think of that quote? Does it ring any bell? Looking at the sentence, it seems like the person didn't give up on the person they loved.

Maybe, just maybe, we can be that person.

I won't let you down- or I won't let myself down in the future. I will save Joy from the danger.

"What are you reading?" I saw Joy coming from the bathroom with her hair damped. She was wearing an oversized shirt and... That's it. I think she's only wearing panties. I tried not to stare that long and hold myself from her.

"Your nerdy book," I said jokingly. She went to check the book that I was reading.

"It's not a nerdy book. It's a notebook with many masterpieces words," she explained.

"And that's what a nerd would say," I said and chuckled, "my nerd."

"I'm yours?" Joy asked and acted shocked, "I believe that I belong to nobody."

"Then I'll make you mine. Whatever it takes," I said, accepting her challenge.

"I'd like to see you try," Joy said, smiling at me, "and you were suppose to be the nerd one."

"Anyway, I have a question. I don't think the duke have said this quote," I said, pointing at the bridgerton passage.

"He didn't, but Anthony did," Joy answered and looked around at her bookshelves.

"To who?" I asked as she showed me a book that reads 'A Bridgerton Novel: The Viscount Who Loved Me.'

"Oh, you read the novels? I was confused about the quote since there's only one season on Netflix," I said.

"Well, I think the book is better than the show."

"I like the show. I'm looking forward to the second season."

"I think you like it because there are a lot of sex scenes."

I laughed at her as I returned the book to the shelves, "we can agree that Phoebe Dynevor has a nice body."

"Better than me?" she asked.

I leaned closer to her as I whispered, "no one can surpass the beauty of your body."

"How can you say that?" she asked me teasingly. I walk towards her as she walks backward until she touches the bed.

"I wouldn't sleep with you if you're not hot," I said as I leaned closer to her ears.

"Are you sure?" she brushed her cheeks against mine. I feel her touching the hem of my shirt.

"Yes," I answered shortly because I was already aroused.

"Show me then," three words that were, clear enough, the consent from her.

Then I threw her to the bed as I touched her lips against mine. My pulse quickened, and my breathing became heavy like the first time I had sex with her. I could feel my hand trembling, but it didn't stop me from grasping her chest. My hip was grinding against under her, and it looked like it excited her. Our kiss was getting messier as my tongue was allowed to enter. With no hesitation, she brings my clothes over my head, leaving me with a bra.

After that, I thought she was ready until I brought my left hand between her legs. Grazing the spot on the thin fabrics. I heard her small moan next to my ears. I knew she wouldn't moan loudly since her father was home tonight, but we can't say until we reach the end.

She keeps moaning and moaning and moaning until I move my lips down to her jaw and neck, giving her kisses enough not to leave a mark. As I went down to the middle of her chest, she sat up, and I helped her take off her clothes. My lips went instantly to her chest, and I felt her aroused nipple in my mouth. She keeps holding her moan and makes me want to tease her more.

When she moved her hips against my finger, I knew she couldn't hold it anymore, but I wanted to tease her more. I whispered to her ears, "let's see how long you can hold your moan quietly," I removed her panties as I touched her button.

"Don't tempt me," she groaned.

"I'm sorry?" I asked her as I brushed her, but she didn't say anything. She was wet enough for my finger to enter her, and she arched her back. Her moan was getting louder than before. I smile at myself for making Jocelyn Wright this desperate.

I pumped my finger in and out many times, and her moan was making my finger get faster and deeper inside her. I added another finger, and she grabbed my hair in frustration.

"Tell me," I decided to talk to her before I let her reach the climax, "how do you feel whenever you are around me at school?" She mumbled something, but it wasn't enough for me to hear it, "use your words, Jocelyn," I called her full name because I knew it would get in her skin.

"Not now- fuck," she grunts.

"I'm not letting you came until you answers."

She grunts again, "I always refrain from kissing you."

"Really?" I whispered again as I pumped inside her even faster and deeper until I felt her squeezing my finger, and her legs stars to tremble.

"H- Harris-" she moaned my name as she reached the climax. Hearing her come makes me think that I've never heard something so angelic. She calmed down until she took my hand and sucked my finger without breaking eye contact. My lungs stopped breathing at the gesture, and I pulled it out and replaced it with my lips.

After that, she snuggled inside my embrace for warmth. None of us talked as I stroked her hair, and she was still catching her breath. There are three types of silence in relationships. There was passive-
Aggressive silence, there was the we-no-longer-have-anything-to-say silence, and then there was the silence of not needing to talk where we were being together and enjoying each other presence.

"Can I say that was the best sex I've even had in my entire life?" I spoke suddenly, and it made her laugh.

"I agree," Joy said as she looked up at me, "no one has ever made me cum that fast."

"I should put that on my CV. My achievement, 'Making Jocelyn Wright cum faster.'"

"Oh, shut up," she nudges me.

***

I'm not used to writing smut alright so I'm sorry if it doesn't make you horny enough😤

But, hope you like it :) Don't forget to vote!

Also, I'm looking for a suitable artist for Emilia, if you have someone in mind, don't hesitate to hit my dm, Thanks!

PS: We've reached 7 on #lesbianromance and 80 in #lesbian 🥳🥳

-Chicken

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

647 69 16
"You're the color to my black and white world" has become literal in a future, dystopian society. Scientists have found a way to make people unable t...
331 22 23
TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ MENTIONS OF RAPE, family abuse and suicidal thoughts. Do not read if this may trigger you. The story isn't all depressing but ther...
7K 499 47
In this world there are two names on everyone's wrist; the person's enemy and their soulmate. Each person has no distinction between the two of the...
1.3K 151 31
Soulmate AU. >Completed< ~~~~~~~~~ HUGE TW This story contains: Substance abuse, mentions of rape, self harm, bullying, physical violence, verbal ab...