Manan ~ All I Need is You

By _its_unicorn_

Hey Peepz, its Akanksha here. I was always a silent reader of Manan fan fictions and for the first time I tho... More

Description
Prologue
Character Sketch
Clarification regarding C.S.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Important
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Instagram Played the Cupid
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
❤️ GRATITUDE ❤️

Chapter 28

645 88 100
By _its_unicorn_

Guys I am back with new chapter.

In last chapter, I kinda expected a lot of negative comments against Sid but almost everyone of you guys took it a different way. I liked the fact that you guys took it in a positive way but I don't know how will you react after reading this chapter.

You may get a shock too🤭

Ok ok enough of suspense, let's start with the chapter.

Please shower your love through inline comments.🥺❤

Happy Reading☺️

_______________

It had been almost one and a half hour, they were standing still on their places, looking at Nandini. They saw Nandini moving in sleep and got alerted. They came closer to her bed and saw her trying to open her eyes. Slowly she opened her eyes and closed it again because of the light. After a few seconds she again opened her eyes and noticed the surroundings, then her eyes fell on Manik, followed by their friends.

She looked at Manik whose eyes showed only one emotion 'concern' and her eyes welled up with tears. She again started crying saying,

N- Mani, he cheated on me.

Manik became worried seeing her crying as the doctor asked them to keep her happy. He caressed her head and softly said,

M- Choco please don't cry. Please chup ho jaa.

But she wasn't even listening to him. She was just crying and repeating the same line. Manik was already frustrated with all the day's happenings and in all of that Nandini was stressing herself which is not good for her health. He couldn't take it and shouted angrilly,

M- I said stop crying. You are stressing yourself.

Nandini got frightened hearing his voice as he never shouted on her. Seeing her scared face, he realised what he did and hugged her tightly. He guiltily said,

M- I am sorry. I am really very sorry. Woh doctor asked us to not give you stress and you were crying continuously so I just got worried.

Nandini nodded her head still in the hug. After a few minutes, he broke the hug and wiped her tears. He kissed her forehead and said,

M- Now, no more tears, ok?

She bobbed her head like a kid. Seeing her, they all smiled faintly.

C(seriously)- Now Bunny, tell us what happened. Why were you saying 'He cheated on me'? What did he do?

Manik gave him a 'not now' look while Cabir blinked his eyes in assurance.

Ab(worried)- Haa babydoll what exactly happened?

Nandini looked at Manik while he side hugged her. He knew she wasn't strong enough to handle everything alone. He knew she needed him. While she too knew that he will be there to gather her broken pieces whenever she falls. And that hug gave her the much needed assurance.

She started

N- Last night, Sid asked me out on a dinner date. It was on a 5 star restaurant. He asked me to go there by 8 o'clock. But I got ready a little early so thought to surprise him by showing up before him. I entered the restaurant at 7.35. I asked the receptionist if there was any table booked on his name. She checked and asked one of the waiter to show me the table. He showed me the way and I went behind him. But when I came near his table, I saw him sitting with a girl. They were chatting and laughing. I was shocked but thought that maybe she was known to him and they met there coincidently. But before I could go there(his table), they both got up and started walking towards the exit. Frowning, I followed them outside. But what I saw, shocked me to the core. I saw them kissing each other.

All this while she was silently crying but at the end she broke down. She hugged Manik tight and cried in his embrace. Manik patted her head and said,

M(pleaded)- Choco please ro mat. It's not good for your health.

She stopped crying. And Cabir asked,

C- But what happened in college?

Manik angrily looked at him and gave him a 'are you serious' look while Cabir mouthed 'she have to let it out'. Manik thought for a while and nodded.

M- Haa Choco bol na kya hua tha subhe?

N- Wo when I took him out of canteen to talk.

Flashback

Nandini took Sid out with her. They came in corridoor, outside the canteen and stood facing each other. Sid smiled at her and asked her childishly,

Sid- Nandu why did you ditch me yesterday? I waited for you till 10 but you didn't show up. I also tried to call you but your phone was switched off. (whinned)This is not fair naa Nandu. You could have informed me that you won't be coming.

Nandini looked at him with a serious expression and asked rudely,

N- Oh, cut the crap Sid. Tell me who was that girl with you last night?

Hearing her, Sid went blank. There was no expression in his face. He was standing there like a statue. Seeing him not answering, Nandu shook him and again asked,

N(seriously)- Who was she? And why were you kissing her?

His eyes were still blank. But suddenly his expression changed. He gave her an evil smirk and looking into her eyes, he evilly said,

Sid- So, you had seen everything.

It sounded more of a statement than a question. Nandini was confused with the sudden change in his behaviour but neverthless nodded her head in yes.

Sid(evilly)- Toh ab jab tumne dekh hi liya toh let me clear everything.

Nandini somewhat got the idea what was coming next. She immedietly shook her head in no and said,

N(terrified)- No, Sid please don't complete.

Sid came close to her, cupped her face and said,

Sid- Why baby? You wanna know right what happened last night, don't you? Then let me complete.

That evil smirk wasn't leaving his face. Nandini came out of his hold and took a step back. Her eyes had already started watering.

N(broken voice)- Please Sid please prove my doubts wrong.

Hearing her cracking voice his eyes became soft, but within a fraction of seconds his expression again changed into evil one.

Sid(evilly laughed)- Why should I? Haan, why should I prove your doubts wrong, when they are actually correct.

Nandini had already started shedding tears. But before she could reply he started,

Sid- Yes, you are right, the girl whom you saw last night was my girlfriend.

And that was it. Her worst nightmare came true. She was shattered. She couldn't form proper words but still she asked him in a broken tone.

N(crying)- But you said, you love me.

Sid(evilly)- Aww poor Nandu, you are so naive. It was all lie.

Nandini was broken to no extent. She wasn't even in a condition to form a sentence. But a whisper came out of her mouth.

N- Why?

That's the only thing she could utter. Sid again laughed evilly and said,

Sid- Remember Soha? She is my cousin but I love her like my own sister. And you,(pointing his finger towards her) you had insulted her in front of whole college. You slapped her. You made her cry. And I can't forgive someone who hurt my little sister. So, here I am, standing in the same college, hurting the same person who had hurt my baby sis. Now, I am satisfied, seeing you crying like this in front of the whole college. Finally I took my sister's revenge. Finally. (So maahimalhotra12 you guessed it right)

(Remember in the last part of chapter 7...in college canteen, a person called someone and asked him to come over. That person was none other than Soha and she had called Sid)

He finished. But not for once he got angry. He just said everything in an evil tone. By then Nandini was crying hysterically, while he was smirking evilly. At that moment, Manik came and saw everything.

Flashback ends

Everyone was beyond angry. Nandini again started crying hugging Manik tight. In between her cries, she said something very slowly, but Manik heard her and froze at his place.

______________

So, finally the truth is revealed.
But is it the actual truth or there is something more to it.

______________

How was the chapter guys? Did you like it?

Few words for Manan?

Few words for Nandini?

Few words for Manik?

Few words for Sid?

Few words about the revelation?

Did you expect Sid to be Soha's cousin?

What did Nandini whisper at the end? Any guesses?

And please hit the star button and do leave your precious comments.

I am overwhelmed with last chapter's response. So, please guys do shower your love in this chapter also. And complete the target fast.

Target: I need 50+ votes in this chapter and 3 followers. Complete the target and I will update the next part.

Till then stay tuned.

Xoxo
_its_unicorn_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358K 24.7K 48
Hello people am back with another story. By now, you all must be knowing that I write plots which are serial related. So here is another Manan fan fi...
24.1K 1.9K 18
So first time ever I m writing a story on manan and swasan together. These two couples are my favourite. I have written some swasan stories but this...
311K 26.1K 48
Hey guys... This is the first time I am writing a story I am writing a story on manan 8 years everything changed for two best frnds What will happen...
224K 14K 47
What's meant to be will be. Manik Malhotra. Nandini Murthy. Meant to be together? Maybe? Or with someone else? A story that revolves around everyday...