Imagines and BSM part 5

By 1DJBSGLM5SOS

These are about 5sos and you being in a relationship Or bestfriends or family friends or brother and sister More

BSM: you back talk a teacher
Imagine your parents kick you out
Bsm: your boyfriend kicks you out
Imagine your friend is ungrateful
BSM: your friend uses you
BSM: your boyfriend is mean to you in front of his friends
Imagine He calls you out during a show
BSM: your boyfriend hates you
Imagine you refuse to get out of the house
BSM: you hide in your room
Imagine someone tries to drug you
BSM: you go to one night only for harry styles
Imagine Your harry styles love interested in a music Video
BSM: you see their old management
Imagine people fake being your friends to get close to him
BSM: you fake sick to get out of school
Imagine you pretend to date him
BSM: he saves you from drowning
Imagine you get choosen to be the world wide girl at btr concert
BSM: they surprise you with meet and greet tickets to see btr
Imagine you fake sick to get out of going out
BSM: you're his foster sister
Imagine you argue with him and ask the boys for help
BSM: you hide from the papz
Imagine you're in a secret relationship with someone
BSM: he spends alot of time with your boyfriend
Imagine your boyfriend and his friends insult you
BSM: you get ignored at a sleepover
Imagine you quit your job to follow them on tour
BSM: you get fired from your job
Imagine your Bestfriends with harry styles
BSM REQUEST FOR SAM:I have a crush on calum and he finds out
Imagine your boyfriend doesn't let you leave his house
BSM: your boyfriend wont let you leave him
Imagine they hate your boyfriend
BSM: you crawl into his bed without him knowing
Imagine the 1D girls/5SOS girls save your life
BSM: you leave the house without his permission
Imagine you go out without telling him and something happens
BSM: you skip school and something happens
Imagine you wear a dress they think is to short
BSM: they think your top is to revealing
Imagine you're wearing something they think is to revealing
BSM: the girls allow you to leave school and he doesnt know
Imagine your ex gets arrested and you bail him out
BSM: he finds out that the girls took you out of school without his permission
Imagine they catch your boyfriend cheating
BSM: a guy checks you out at school
Imagine you get in a fight with a Beyoncé fan
BSM: you punch a Beyoncé fan in the face
Imagine the girls hate your boyfriend
BSM: your friend is rude to you
Imagine your friend is rude to them
Requested by @blazingmoonshine BSM: you come out as trans to them
Requested by @blazingmoonshine BSM: you are afraid of them
Imagine there's a earthquake and you're out

Imagine your boyfriend says something rude to him/ the girls

171 0 0
By 1DJBSGLM5SOS

Luke: you and your boyfriend were going to the mall you guys ran into the boys and girls he said "you guys just happen to be here." Crossing his arms and looking at you Sierra said "yeah we did just happen to be here we were here before you guys came." Your boyfriend said "yeah right she planned this." Looking at you You said "no I didn't plan this at all they did just happen to be here." He said "whatever we're over you can't go one day without seeing them." You said "I live with them so of course I can't." He said "exactly have a good life that's why you could live with out them for a few hours." Then he left Sierra said "wow over reacting much." I said "I know right." Sierra said "you got us don't need him." Then you guys headed over to the boys and continued your day.

Ashton: you ended up in the hospital because your friend said you couldn't jump off a really high rock while hiking your boyfriend was with you guys you said you could and here you are but nothing to major your friends said "good the boys don't know." Your boyfriend said "thank gosh." You rolled your eyes he hated them for some strange reason then someone said "oh really the boys don't know about this." It was Olivia Eleanor Amelia and maya you got up quickly but regretted it right away you goraned and said "what the hell are you guys doing here I'm happy you guys are here but like what." They said "we came to make sure you were ok you really think the boys would not make sure you're ok." You said "no but now my friends are going to get in trouble and same with my boyfriend." Then someone said "well maybe they shouldn't have dared you to do that then then we wouldn't be here now would we." You saw Ashton and the boys walk in Your boyfriend said "please you guys would have done the same you guys have dared her to do things you wouldn't think she would do." Ashton said "mate we wouldn't have cause we wouldn't have wanted her here like this or to get hurt and no we don't mate you know how protective we are of her." Your boyfriend said "bull I was thinking she wouldn't do it I know how protective you guys are of her I'm too." You said "that's enough they wouldn't cause they are that protective over me you of all people know that." He said "ok whatever I'm leaving see ya never I'm glade you're ok but we're over." Then he left your friends said "wow ok he's a ass." You said "you think shows how much he actually cares about me." Then you were able to go home the same day but not do much.

Michael: you were at his show backstage your boyfriend and friends were with you he said "why did I have to come." You said "you didn't you choose to come." He said "yeah thinking I would have more time with you but all you want is them." Crystal said "sorry she hasn't seen them in months and want to be with them." You said "not like I'm with you 24/7 or anything." He said "then I shouldn't have came if I would have known you were going to act like this." Calum said "I got you a plane ticket home if you want to leave." You said "how?" Calum said "I knew he wouldn't last I know him more than he thinks." Your boyfriend said "yeah because I can't stand you guys I'm out of here I hope you stay here with them forever so I don't have to see you ever again." He took the plane ticket and he was off you said "what a asswhole what did I see in that dick." Michael said "beats me but you got us and the girls you don't need him." Then you enjoyed the rest of the day.

Calum: you were just getting back from a nice meal with the boys including your boyfriend plus the girls too and your friends your boyfriend has been rude to the boys all night for who knows what reason he was just so rude you were over it so you told him he could leave and he did and said you guys were done you said good because you never wanted to see him again and didn't like the way he treated the boys at all they were happy that you finally got rid of him and learned you didn't need him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 4K 73
5sos imagines i write are compiled here. have a nice day! x
16.3K 418 34
"You're my favourite though. Ever been, always will be." I smiled at him, not even shy about it. ";I'm so glad to have you. Love you sis." He said, s...
60.1K 1.3K 39
"You don't understand. You're my brothers best friend and what we're doing is wrong." "I think you're the one who doesn't understand- I don't give a...
252K 4.3K 19
(trigger warnings for some chapters) these are for times when you want to read about the inevitable that involve people you love. grab some tissues...