MAFIA BROTHER & MUTE SISTER

Door Charming_road

This is story where BTS have been know as the most handsome, popular and dangerously at their college. They h... Meer

CH 1 - Introduction
CH 2 - Eight child?
CH 3 - Busted !
CH 4 - Move to Suwon
CH 5 - Suffer....
CH 6 - Reunite?
CH 7 - Coming Back
CH 8 - Maid Work
CH 9 - Hurtful
CH 10 - No Humanity
CH 11 - AB Negative
CH 12 - Be Kind
CH 13 - Suspicious ?
CH 14 - Kick Out ?
CH 15 - Aunt Lin
CH 16 - Last Letter
CH 17 - The Pendant
CH 18 - Apologizes
CH 19 - Feeling Hurt
CH 20 - First Dinner
CH 21 - Hang Out
CH 22 - Stay
CH 23 - Feeling
CH 24 - Anger and Worry.
CH 25 - Wound
CH 26 - Talk from Heart
CH 27 - Together
CH 28 - Stay Away
CH 29 - Secure
CH 30 - Talk and Hug
CH 31 - Warded
CH 32 - Affection
CH 33 - Second Warn
CH 34 - Revenge
CH 35 - Mad
CH 36 - Taken Away
CH 37 - Investigate
CH 38 - Hurt
CH 40 - ' Dad '
CH 41 - Date With Older Brother
CH 42 - Found out
CH 43 - Sad
CH 44 - Another Lie
CH 45 - A Mistake ?
CH 46 - Visit
CH 47 - A Secret
CH 48 - A Party
EP 49 - A Deal ?
EP 50 - Argument and Tears
EP 51 - Ignore and Ignore
EP 52 - Argue At The Bustop
EP 53 - A Mistake
EP 54 - Pleading
EP 55 - Heart Matter
EP 56 - Forgiven
EP 57 - Happy Birthday
EP 58 - Birthday Holiday
EP 59 - Best Day Ever
EP 60 - Whose Married?
EP 61 - A Favor To Ask
EP 62 - Sad + Happy
EP 63 - Sulk & Upset
EP 64 - The Meaning
EP 65 - Warn or Threat ?
EP 66 - Lost & Found
EP 67 - Tracking Cip
EP 68 - Bad Weekend
EP 69 - Situation
EP 70 - Painful Day
EP 71 - Conscious
EP 72 - Away
EP 73 - Revenge For You
EP 74 - Vacation
EP 75 - Happy Ending

CH 39 - Feel secure

8.2K 252 18
Door Charming_road

Y/N POV

I slowly open my eyes and blinks few times to adjust with the light. I noticed i was in familiar room. I looked around but i didn't saw anybody.

I slowly sit up but i feel a lot of pain at my feet. I remove the blanket and i saw the bruise at my ankle. I want to go to the bathroom but i can't even put my feet on the ground. It's too hurt. I start crying while look at my lap.

?? : Hey, baby. Why are you crying?

I raise my head and i saw Taehyung. I look around and i saw a book and a pen on Suga nightstand. I wrote something.

Y/N : I need to go to the toilet but i can't walk. It's too hurt.

Taehyung : Come. I'll take you.

He carry me in bridal style and take me to the bathroom. He left and he came back after a few minutes. He put me back on the bed.

Taehyung : You're okay?

I shake my head. He wipe my tears and kiss my forehead.

Taehyung : Let's go downstair. Jin hyung already cook your favourite food.

He say and carry me again. He put me gently on the chair. Jungkook help to serve me the food. Then he and Taehyung take a sit at both my side.

Namjoon : How are you feel, baby?

I shake my head. My hand still shaking a bit. I still feel insecure. I look at food without eat it.

Jin : Eat something. At least you will get some energy.

I look at them. They was look so different. Like they was hiding something from me. Did they mad at me?

Jimin : Eat up, baby. After having dinner, go get some rest.

He said in blank tone. I start to feel something wrong. I want to get up but my ankle still hurt. But i force myself to stand up.

Jungkook : Where are you going?

He ask and make me sit back. He look at me while i wrote something.

Y/N : Are you guys mad at me?

Jin : No. We didn't mad at you.

Hobi : We're mad at our ownself.

Y/N : Why?

I wrote to asking them.

Namjoon : Because we fail to protecting you from danger.

I feel sad when i hear him sad like that.

Y/N : I'm sorry.

I wrote to them.

Suga : That's not you fault, Princess so don't be sorry. We just so grateful that you was totally fine.

Y/N : But still i need to apologize to you guys.

I wrote again.

Jimin : But why?

Y/N : I suspect you guys about  something before.

I wrote and show them without look at them. I feel guilty.

Jungkook : Suspect us with what?

Y/N : I thought you guys was the reason behind all my bully disappear. But it turned out, it was Hada. He killed all of them.

Namjoon : How did you know that he does all that?

Y/N : He told me.

I wrote sadly.

Namjoon : He told you that he killed all of them? Including the maknae girlfriends?

I nod toward him.

Jungkook : He was too much.

He slam his hand on the table and make me flinched.

BTS Except Jungkook : That bastard !

Jungkook : What?

Jimin : You scare our baby, idiot.

Jungkook look at me immediately and notice my eyes pondly with tears.

Jungkook : I wasn't mad at you. Please don't cry or hyung will kill me.

He pleading. He hug me and i wrap my hand around his waist. He caress my hair gently.

Jungkook : I didn't mad at you. Now eat something and then have a rest.

I nod and he let me go. I start to eat even though i don't have any appetite. I force myself to eat. After dinner, Hobi carry me to my room and put me on my bed.

Hobi : Is that hurt a lot?

He asking refer to my ankle. I nod.

Hobi : Wait here.

He go downstair and comeback with warm water. He also bring small towel. I lean my back at the headboard while Hobi treat my bruise. I hissed in pain.

Hobi : You stay at home for a while until you get better.

I was shocked. I quickly wrote something.

Y/N : But i just got back to school.

Hobi : No, Princess. Your ankle can get worse if you walking around.

Y/N : But ..

I didn't able to finish my writing when Hobi take the paper and pen from me.

Hobi : Rest, okay. I will tell Bona to come and help you to take a shower.

I sighed and nod.

Hobi : You know that we love you, right? We just want to make sure that you really in good condition before you can go to school.

He said before he kiss my forehead. He left my room. Not too long, Bona come and she help me to take a shower.

She help me to comb my hair after i take a shower. She about to leave but i hold her hand. I make she sit beside me.

Y/N : What's wrong with my brothers? Like something bothering them.

I talk in sign language.

Bona : They worried a lot about you, Miss. They didn't eat or sleep at all after they know that you went missing.

I shocked hear what she said.

Bona : Tonight dinner is their first meal after you are gone missing. They never been like this even after Mrs. Min run away from home before. We are all sad as we look at them. Like they lose something in their life. Especially the maknae.

I look at her blankly.

Bona : They keep searching for you at school. They keep asking everyone about your whereabout. They become a bad temper but they are back to normal when you come back here.

I thanks her and she left my room. I went out and walk Jin room first. I knock softly and i enter when i hear a response.

Jin : Yes, Princess? You need anything ?

I shake my head. I walk toward him and give him a hug.

Jin : What happen?

I shake my head as nothing sign. He hug me back and pat my head. I kiss his cheeks and left. Then i walk to Namjoon room. He open the door and suprised when he saw me.

Namjoon : Yes, baby sister?

I walk toward him and hug him. He didn't say anything but hug me back.

Namjoon : Don't make we worry again, okay.

I nod at his chest and we pulled away. I kiss his cheeks and left to Hobi room. I enter his room.

Hobi : Baby.....

He whine and hug me. I hug him back and giggled.

Hobi : I miss you a lot. I told you to not walk around, right?

I pulled away and just smile at him. I kiss his cheeks.

Hobi : Make sure you rest.

He said when i left his room. Then i walk to Suga room. I open the door and i saw he already sleep. I walk toward him and kiss his cheeks.

Then i walk Taehyung room. I knock a few times and but i didn't get any response. I opened the door and i saw he was cry at one corner. I rush toward him. He immediately take me into his embrace.

Taehyung : You won't leave us anymore, right?

He said between his sobbing. I nod and hug him. I hold his hand and make he lie on his bed. I cover his body with blanket and pat his hand until he fall asleep.

After that, i walk to Jimin room. I open the door when he allow me. I saw he doing something at his laptop. Maybe he was playing a game.

Jimin : Yes, cutie pie?

I spread my arm and hug him tightly. He pull me and make me sit on his lap. He hug me back while rest his head on my shoulder.

Jimin : I glad that nothing bad happen to you or i won't be able to forgive myself.

I pat his back. We pulled away and he kiss my forehead. I kiss his cheeks before left his room. The last one, i walk to Jungkook room.

I enter his room when i hear he response to me. I opened the door and i saw he was drying his hair without wearing his shirt. I can feel my face burning.

Jungkook : Why?

He ask while he still drying his hair. I walk toward him and make him look at me weirdly. How am i going to hug him?

I slowly come closer toward him and hug his bare body awkwardly. He chuckled and hug me properly.

Jungkook : I was worry badly about you.

I pulled away a bit and mouth 'i'm sorry'. I make sad face.

Jungkook : Don't cry. I don't like to see tears flowed from your eyes. I want to prevent it from happen.

I smile happily.

Jungkook : Baby, you accompany me sleeping tonight, okay.

I shake my head. He ignore me and carry me to his bed and make me lie down. He take a first aid and apply cream at my bruise.

Jungkook : Let's sleep.

He said and lie down beside me. He hug me. I don't know why but i start to feel safe around them. I slowly drowsy to sleep.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

391 48 17
Mr. Kim Taehyung had many things in his hands now, success, his fans, his hyungs, money, even weird design furnitures but his life is boring, he feel...
94.5K 3.3K 60
A BTS Fan fiction Mafia BTS AU THE PENTHOUSE YN, 20 year old , savage, full of secrets. What will happen when she finds out that she is going to...
30.7K 818 68
After y/n get with her stepfather and stepbrother she becomes prey for their enemy. So like this y/n life went having happiness and sad at the end wh...
162K 3.9K 26
Choi Y/N, 22 year old girl spent her 16 years in Korea with her father, whom she loved and cared the most. Unfortunately after his death she became...