𝐴𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑙 (Bakugo Katsuki x...

WallflowerTendencies द्वारा

(DO NOT COPY OR TRANSLATE MY WORK, I WILL NOT COMPROMISE ON THIS.) ⚠️This is my only account.⚠️ What happens... अधिक

A/N
Entrance Exam
Physical Fitness Test
Fight Prep
Battles and New Beginnings
I miss you
Bruises and Reporters
Class Rep❤️
Bus
USJ Welcoming
USJ P.t. 2
The Unstoppable Angel
The end of the USJ Attack
USJ Aftermath
Everything
The Move
🌧
Lawrence
Saving Her
In Katsuki's Care
Shoto
Back to School
Heroic Ambitions
Another Day
Sports Fest Pt. 1
The Obstacle Race
Sports Fest Pt. 3
The Calvary Battle
Mochi and Secrets
Tournament picks
Match Troubles
An Hour of Unending Events
Katsuki's First Match.
Todoroki v.s. Cassiel
Frozen
Lawrence's Quirk at Work
Talks and Flashbacks
🌟
Saving To Do🏥
❤️
Whole lotta love❤️🧡
Hero Names
200 views?!?!
Katsuki v.s. Raven
Lists📄
Off we go
The meets
Fresh Meat and Dressing
Stain
The farthest from a 𝑀𝑜𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟 there is
Stain's Impact
The Hospital
Phone Calls, Serious News, and Hand Crushers☎️🗞👊
Sick A/N
The Suspicious Stranger
A sleepy school morning
All Might Rescue Race
Satoru
Raven's Story
WHAT?!?! A/N
Pizza and Mitsuki
AUTHOR WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? A/N
Shopping🛍
Sleepover?
!
A/N (Important)
Growing🌳
AUTHOR HAS A SURPRISE?
Finals Craze
One Scary Angel
Recovery and Recruitment
What a world
The School Pool
A/N UPDATE!
News (A/N)💐
Changes. (A/N)

Sunsets

2.6K 66 21
WallflowerTendencies द्वारा

"Alright, time to give you your results. I've ranked you all from best to worst, you all should probably have a good idea of where your standing already."

"I'll pull up the whole list, it's not worth going each individual's score." Aizawa said, slicking his phone out of his pocket and setting off a projector.

Izuku was clearly nervous, so I pat him gently on the shoulder as the breeze began to pick up.

"It'll be alright." I was trying my absolute best to comfort him so I took his hand and walked him over to the score board.

First place? God damn. I stared at my name that was on top of the scoreboard in awe.

I felt pretty accomplished. I bet dad would be proud.

I looked over to Izuku, he was hanging his head to the floor and fidgeting with a clenched fist. I could see his now purple finger stuck under this thumb.

I knew damn well it was hurting him, I looked to the board and got more concerned as his name wasn't in the top 2-15s.

And then, there was his name, at the very bottom. Oh Izuku.

I was about to offer him a hug before Aizawa clicked his phone and the hologram of the scoreboard vanished.

"And I was lying, no one's going home. That was just a rational deception to make sure you gave it your all in the tests." Aizawa gave a scary looking smile.

Izuku looked as if he was almost about to pass out, and as for the rest of the class, they were all yelling.

"I'm surprised the rest of you didn't figure that out. I'm sorry I guess I probably should have said something." Yaoyorozu said, an awkward look spread across her face as the rest of the class stared at her.

"Well, that was pretty nerve wracking huh?" Sero said with a slight smile, him and Kirishima were talking in front of me.

"Nah, I'm always up for a challenge!" Kirishima beamed.

"I was nervous my push-up score would put me way back, I need to work on those." Sero admitted.

Kirishima looked back a little and noticed me and Izuku.

I was desperately trying to calm him down, he was extremely happy and shocked he wasn't getting sent home, so he was shaking like an old wooden swing set.

"Izuku, breath. Take one big breath in, 1.. 2.. and exhale." I slapped my hand on Izuku's back in hopes it'd help him back into focus.

Kirishima was laughing a little watching us. Sero looked back and joined him.

"I'm gonna go introduce myself, you coming?" Kirishima asked Sero.

"Sure."

They made their way over to us, I was now laughing at Deku who was a cherry red.

"Hey guys!" Kirishima said with a grin.

I tried to stop laughing so I put a hand over my stomach and held my other hand up symbolizing to wait a moment.

Once I was able to breathe, "Ah, alright phew, hi." I snickered.

"Hey." Deku mumbled, a hand on the back of his neck. His face was still a shy pink.

"I'm Eijiro Kirishima!" Kirishima said while holding a hand out.

I took his hand and shook it. "Y/n."

"Hanta Sero." Sero said with a smile.

"Izuku Midoriya."

"Sorry if this is weird to ask but how long have you two known eachother? You guys seem close." Kirishima said.

"Since the entrance exam, we kind of talked there and then met eachother again here." I said, standing next to Izuku.

"Don't know why you'd wanna be friends with a useless nerd like that." Bakugo said, walking past us.

"What did he say? I'm gonna kill him." I was about to turn around to go after him before Izuku held me back.

"He's not worth it, Y/n. Kacchan has always been like this." He said, avoiding my gaze.

"Well just because he's 'always' been like this, doesn't make it okay." I grumbled.

Kirishima chuckled as I plopped down on the floor upset.

"Alright, well just let me know if whatever he says starts getting worse or more repetitive." I was kicking the tips of my shoes together.

"Y/n, get off the ground, that is unsanitary and class has ended!" I looked up, there was Iida towering over me, or as I remember more clearly, Señor four eyes.

I rolled my eyes at him.

He put his palm to his forehead before softening. "I, wanted to apologize for the way I treated you and Midoriya the other day." He said turning his head away from me.

"I was quite harsh on him." Iida confessed.

"You both are very strong and capable people and I do hope we can friends or at least acquaintances."

I looked up at Iida, pushing myself up off the ground, I took Iida's hand to shake.

"You're forgiven, and as for the friend thing." I looked to Izuku and he nodded.

"As long as you're willing to get to know us, of course." I smiled.

Aizawa walked up to us. "Hey, Midoriya, take this to the old lady, and get your finger fixed up."

"And trainings gonna be tougher tomorrow, so prepare."

------------

I was walking with Iida to the front gate of UA as our last class ended, when we spotted Midoriya moping ahead a bit in front of us.

Iida sped up a bit and tapped Midoriya lightly on the shoulder, "how's the broken finger doing?" Iida asked.

"O-Oh. It's doing fine, thanks to recovery girl." Izuku said, holding up his bandaged, broken finger.

As we exited the gate and left campus, I paused, "I have to go, see you guys soon?" I said.

"Yeah of course." Izuku smiled.

"Oh hey, wanna exchange numbers guys?" I asked looking at the two of them.

"I'd like that, here's my phone." Izuku turned his on and went to contacts handing me it.

I typed my number in. Then to Iida's too.

I waved them off before Iida looked to me, "are you sure you'll be alright? Walking around alone? The sun is setting, do you live close?"

"Oh, uhm. Yeah I guess you could say that, I'll be fine though don't worry." I nodded, holding a thumbs up.

There was no way in hell I was letting anyone know I lived in a children's home.

I want to be normal.

Not pitied.

And hey, I could protect myself right? My quirks are overpowered together.

I waved them off yet again before walking the opposite direction.

I put in my earbuds and blasted my favorite playlist.

I didn't really like taking the train. Trains always gave me uneasy feelings. Plus walking was fine, even if it took a while to get home this way, I'd get to see the sunsets in the fall and the green grass in spring, it was all beautiful and I appreciated it.

If I'm being honest I like all of these things so much because they remind me of my parents. I see them in everything, especially the beautiful sights.

When I was younger my mom would always tell me these wonderful stories about the stars, moon, and night sky, and as for dad, he'd talk to me about the sunsets, sunrises, and rainbow clouds of fluff.

"Nothing gold can stay." He'd always tell me that quote. It was from a book he would tell me about from time to time. He seemed to really love it.

However, the theme of that book was basically just..

Nothing good lasts forever. I hate that.

So much. And I believe something inside me always has.

Sure I know nothing good lasts forever, but that doesn't mean it should only last a few hours.

They took my parents too soon.

I know now if I truly want to live their legacy, I would have to vouch I'd never fall in love, because once things end, I know I wouldn't be the only one getting hurt.

Because after all,

Nothing gold can stay.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
896K 27.2K 69
(DISCONTINUED) (Y/n) (M/n) (L/n) was the daughter of two very well known and very dangerous villains Ozul and Argo, but the world doesn't know that t...
245K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
902K 26.1K 65
𝐀 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧...