My Alpha?? (Mpreg)

By DarkFlower065

Aepete What will happen when an omega goes into heat and is mated by an alpha but not marked? The very next... More

Disclaimer
Heat
Mated
The morning after
Troubles
Returning
Stay
Queen
Epilogue
Note

You what.......?

1K 71 18
By DarkFlower065

Cover page credit - CrystalCastleO_o

Pete's POV:
I returned back home from my part-time job. I didn't have any energy to cook so I brought a parcel from restaurant while coming. I got fresh and then moved to eat the food. I sat on the couch and began to shove the food in my mouth. Even after having my favourite food in front of me, I was still finding it hard to eat.

I finished the food and returned back to bedroom. From the blood moon night, I was always sleeping on one side of the bed. I always wished that he might return and the next morning, I might get to see him sleeping next to me.

I closed my eyes trying to catch some sleep. But no matter how much I tried, I wasn't able to sleep.

Days passed by, it's been more than two weeks now. I got up at usual time for college. I got fresh and then moved to cook breakfast. Once I was done, I returned back to bedroom to get changed and then grabbed the bag before walking out.

I plated the breakfast and sat down to eat. I just had two spoons when I started to feel nauseated. I immediately rushed to bathroom and emptied my stomach. I am feeling so weak right now.

I cleaned my mouth and returned back to finish the breakfast. But then, I couldn't even bear the smell of it. It wasn't rotten neither spoiled yet I was not able to eat it. I grabbed the plate and placed it in fridge and walked out of the house.

When I reached college, Can was already waiting for me. "Pete!!" Can screamed and immediately rushed towards me. "What happened to you?? You look pale!!" He spoke in concern.

"Nothing... I just happened to feel nauseated. May be because I am not sleeping properly these days. I should better take some more rest." I replied. "Are you sure it's not something serious?" Can inquired. "Yes Can... I am fine..." I assured.

We walked back into the class and sat down for the lecture. I didn't have much trouble since I have not eaten anything but then my tummy began to grumble.

Once we were done with lecture, I insisted upon having something. We were walking in the direction of the canteen to grab some food when I started to feel dizzy. I tried to keep up but stumbled upon something.

Even before I could fall, Tin hurried to catch me. But then, something inside me began to repel him, to push him away, as if screaming to me that he is threat. I began to feel scared and nauseated again.

"Stay away from me!!" I yelled while pushing him away and running in the direction the bathroom. I again emptied the remaining contents from my stomach.

I was feeling so tired that I couldn't even walk. Somehow I managed to drag myself out of the bathroom while trying to hold myself up.

Can rushed towards me, anger and concern reflecting at the same time. "Pete, what the hell is wrong with you? Why did you shout at Tin? He was just trying to help you." Can began to accuse.

I was not even able to say a word but then, another voice said something that made the ground beneath my feet disappear. "Can, it's not his fault.... His body is adapting to the new changes." Tin spoke.

New changes?? What was he talking about? "What the hell are you talking Tin?? What changes??" Can asked. "Can, I never thought you could be this dumb. Haven't you noticed his smell?? It has changed!! It has a whiff of something else mixed with it." Tin spoke.

"Pete, are you using something that is trying to mask your scent?? Is it because of your mate?" Can began to question. "Can!!! Before asking questions, help him get to Canteen... He is weak and he wouldn't be able to walk. I can't help him in this condition because his body will repel me." Tin spoke.

What condition?? What does he know about this?? And my scent had changed?? How come??

Nevertheless, Can stepped forward and helped me get to the canteen. Tin was following maintaining some distance between us. Can helped me sit down on the nearby table and Tin immediately ran towards the counter to get me juice.

He soon returned back and sat across me and pushed the glass of juice in my direction. The moment, I inhaled the sweet smell, I was tempted to drink it. Without wasting any time I grabbed the glass and emptied the contents. I felt better and calm.

"I was right!" Tin said gaining my attention. "I-I am sorry Tin... I didn't mean to shout at you but I don't know what happened... I am not understanding what is wrong with me. Is it that am having some diseases?" I was now concerned about my health.

Ever since my alpha left, I wasn't able to eat and drink properly. I was going into depression and I guess that it took it's toll. "Pete, you are not affected by disease. But you are pregnant." Tin said making my head spin.

"He what?????" Can shouted. "He is pregnant." Tin said calmly. "His scent has changed. He is feeling nauseated. He pushed me away and then he emptied the glass of orange juice. It's already clear that he is pregnant." Tin declared.

"Pete, did he use protection?" Tin asked looking at me. I was far beyond embarassed now because I knew very well that he didn't. "No...." I replied in a low voice.

"What?? You bish!! You didn't even care to tell me that." Can scolded. "Can?? Will you please stop shouting at him? He needs rest and you should stop stressing him. It's been two weeks and he has already conceived. We need to support him and not yell at him. And especially you because I can't go near him. His body and the little life inside will repel any other alpha that tries to approach him." Tin spoke.

"Pete, I would suggest you to go home and take rest for a day. And if you want, I will drive you to clinic to get checked. I have an omega friend who is working as a gynecologist." Tin suggested.

"I would like to confirm." I declared. I wanted to know if I was really pregnant or not.

The next thing I knew was I was sitting in front of the doctor who was checking my reports. "Congratulations Pete, you are pregnant." The doctor said. I was left frozen with the confirmation of my pregnancy. I was not prepared for it.

"Pete?? Pete?? Are you alright??" The doctor asked in concern. "Err... Yes... I-I am fine." I replied while moving to get up. "Thank you doctor." I said while taking the reports and walking out of the cabin. I can hear her speaking to Can and instructing him about something.

I can feel my heart hammering in my chest. This is not easy to digest. How am I going to deal with the situation without my alpha beside me?? With the progress of pregnancy, the condition will get severe.

I felt a light touch on my shoulder and I turned my head to look at the person beside me. "Pete, do you want to keep the baby?? If you are not ready, we can abort it. We still have time." Can said.

"I need time to think." I replied. He didn't say anything further and dropped me home. He even bought food for me since I was not in my right state.

"Pete, let me know your answer. Tin said that he will arrange for everything. And I have informed P'Daisy about you. She would probably come here to check on you." Can informed. "Thank you khrab... And I am sorry Can, I didn't mean to yell at Tin... I don't know what happened to me." I confessed.

"Pete, Tin already explained to me that it was normal and it wasn't your fault. Any omega in pregnancy will repel other alpha's except for the mate. You need not be sorry about it. It wasn't intentional." Can assured.

Just then, there was a knock on the door and Can went to answer it. He opened the door revealing P'Daisy standing there with uncle Rong.

Uncle Rong, he was head of the pack and a close person to my parents. When my parents passed away, he was the one who escaped with me from the chaos and brought me here. He arranged for everything to make sure I was taken care of before leaving. He would visit occasionally to check on me but recently, he hardly visited.

He didn't have an alpha son to succeed after him so he gave the honour to someone else. The only thing I knew about the new head was he was strong and efficient to take of everything. In his guidance, the pack was able to build itself and also defeat the other packs that were constantly attacking.

They both walked towards me and sat down on the sofa while looking at me. I was like a child who was caught doing something wrong right now and was going to get scolded. "Pete, why didn't you tell me?" P'Daisy asked.

"I didn't know how to disclose the news since I myself haven't seen the face of the person. I was scared you would scold me for being ignorant." I confessed. "Pete, P'Daisy is here to take care of you. You should have atleast spoken to her. Thank God that Can called her to inform and she immediately called me. I left soon after to see you because I was worried." Uncle Rong spoke.

I was now feeling guilty for having not told P'Daisy about this. "We have brought some necessities and Can is placing them in kitchen. From tomorrow onwards, you need to tell me even if there is a slightest change. And am changing your duty too. You won't be roaming around taking orders. You will sit at the counter and look after the work. And no more buts over here. Got it??" P'Daisy spoke.

I shook my head in agreement. "Good. Uncle Rong is staying at my place for few days. And if you need anything, call us anytime. Okay??" She asked. "Khrab...." I replied trying to keep my voice low.

"Take care Pete... I will allow you to take rest for now. I will come tomorrow to talk to you. And please have something." Uncle Rong spoke. I nodded in response and they both got ready to leave. Can ushered them to the door and bid them bye before returning back.

"Pete have you decided?? Or you need time?" Can questioned. "I think I have decided. I don't want to abort." I spoke. "Are you sure?? I will support you no matter what you choose but I want to ask you if you are ready to take the responsibility?" He questioned.

"I don't want to abort Can... This little life is something that belongs to my mate and I can't decide it all by myself without asking him. Also, this is the reminder that it wasn't a dream and I have actually met my soulmate. Call me crazy if you want but I can't think of aborting it." I stated.

I tried to think about what I would have to face but nothing could convince into aborting this little life. Also, it was not an ordinary time of mating but a sacred ones... On the blood moon night....

I was mated to my soulmate on the blood moon night and that was the most auspicious thing ever. And I don't want kill this little life. It's the only thing I have of my mate. And the only thing that would keep me going.

I already made the resolution to bring this little ones into the world and raise it with lot of love and care.

"If you have decided, I will let Tin know about it. Take care... I'll come tomorrow to pick you up. No more cycling. Got it??" Can stated. I nodded in response.

After making sure that I was fine and everything was in place, Can finally left. I hope I won't regret my decision of keeping this little ones.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Oh My Omega By Viola

Teen Fiction

776K 29.2K 45
Yuki is a sweet, naive omega who dreams of marrying an alpha and having a happy family. His dream is ruined when he gets raped by an alpha during an...
253K 12.7K 25
How bad can things get for an Omega? Found in heat and pimped out by his professor, now pregnant, and vomiting from morning sickness until he passes...
97.2K 3.4K 34
Pete - "Let's break up" Ae - "Why?! I can't live without you! Please don't leave me😭" Pete - "Can you give me another chance? 😒" Ae - "So you can d...
40.8K 2.5K 47
Pete is being married to a stranger but the groom runs away on the wedding day leaving Pete at the altar to deal with the chaos. But someone is there...