𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋

By itsliafr

Scarlett Delmonico is living every fan of Jaden's life, she's on the baseball team as the next star player an... More

Cast and Backgrounds
Prologue
Epigraph
Part I
I. Excitement
II. Getting Ready For School
III. Wedding Planning
IV. In N Out Of Boredom
V. Treehouse Date
VI. Bipolar Love
VII. Xiomara's Life
VIII. Do Not Enter
IX. Mixed Signals
X. Pretty Liar
XI. Heaven Or Hell
XII. Communication Isn't Key
XIII. Back To Dance Class
XIV. Taking A Break
XV. Dress Shopping
XVI. Halloween Party
XVII. Watch My Heart Burn
XVIII. Now, It's Over
XIX. Watch Your Back
XX. Can You Keep A Secret?
XXI. I Hope You're Not Happy
XXII. I Guess I'm Drowning
XXIII. Stay Out Of My Life
XXIV. Jaden's Love Life
XXV. Kill My Ex
XXVI. Scarlett (Taylor's Version)
XXVII. I Will Ruin You
XXVIII. Xiomara's First Date
XXIX. Bubblegum
Part II
Prologue
Epigraph
XXX. Keep An Out For Selener
XXXI. Let's Be Friends
XXXII. Wrapped Around My Finger
XXXIII. I'm Still Better
XXXIV. Teenagers Scare Me
XXXV. Treehouse Lover
XXXVI. Backstabber
XXXVIII. I See Through You
XXXVII. Homecoming Is Not Giving
XXXIX. Vinyl Shopping
XL. Baking Your Feelings
XLI. Homecoming
XLII. Processing The Breakup
XLIII. Be My Wedding Date?
XLV. Night Out With The Crew
XLVI. Bicycle Date
XLIV. Mixtape For His Girl
XLVII. Am I Crazy?
XLVIII. The Bunny Messenger
Part III
Prologue
Epigraph
L. Plant Project
LI. She's Never Coming Back
LII. Day One Greenie
LIII. Family Tree Project
LIV. Flowers For His Flowers
LV. Oops, We're Expecting..
LVI. Rosalia's Birthday Party
LVII. It Was Her Time
LVIII. Laying Her Down To Rest
LIX. Meet Jesse-Rae
LX. Dress Shopping
LXI. Movie Premiere
LXII. High Enough
LXIII. Astronomy
LXIV. Being Parents For A Day
LXV. Here Comes The Bride
LXVI. Meet Me At Cherry Hill
LXVII. To Me? He's Everything

XLIX. Jaden (Taylor's Version)

417 9 38
By itsliafr

Chapter 49, Jaden (Taylor's Version)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Wouldn't you like to know, weather boy? "

~ Scarlett's POV ~

After the game, which Jaden's team won.
I wasn't that surprised since Jaysean was giving his all and I was screaming my heart out.
Once the game came to an end, I decided to let Xiomara have her alone time with Jaysean so I walked to the parking lot and just waited.

"Thanks for the good luck kiss."

I turned around and laughed, Jaden's hair was all wet and smeared on his forehead as he approached me.
As he finally stood in front of me, it was like I was looking at someone else.

Jaden didn't really change but something in him did, do you ever just sense a change in someone but never pointed it out in case it was just you? Cause same.
I felt my cheeks heat up as he grabbed my hand and began to walk me to my car since I stood at the gates, I felt my pulse rate increase.

"You seem different, but like in a good way."

I blurted out as I stood by my driver's side door, Jaden nodded and smiled as he looked down.
He rubbed the back of his neck before looking back at me, I couldn't help but laugh at him.

"I'm ready for the commitment, I realized how boring life is without you and that I should've spoken to you instead of ghosting which was immature by the way."

He spoke to me, I nodded and allowed him to continue because an explanation and apology was long overdue.
Although it didn't matter because I was too stuck on how nervous he was, it was a cute kind of nervous.

"I'm like really sweaty right now and this humid air isn't making this look realistic, can I go home and change. I wanna redo this whole thing while looking representable."

He rambled, I nodded and kissed his cheek before unlocking my car and getting inside.
Jaden stood outside and stared at me which made me shiver a bit, it wasn't a creepy stare although all stares are creepy but a stare that he's admiring me.

"Are you going to come inside? I'll drive you."

I told him as I smiled at him, I watched as this kid began to run to the other side as if I would have changed my mind.
Right as he got to the door, I locked the car and laughed as he glared at me which was hilarious.

After a few moments of him cursing at me and then laughing at his annoyance, I unlocked the car and watched as he got in.
He huffed at me and put his seatbelt on, I looked at him as I tried stifle my laughter which was a fail.

"Calm down, you're not the big bad wolf."

I joked as I drove off, which was a bad idea because once I dropped Jaden off at his house and parked in front of mine, I got yelled at by Xiomara, who called me.
I had the perfect explanation which wasn't so perfect to Xiomara but she let it slide because Jaysean asked her to go on a date.

As I hung up the phone, there was a knock on the door which made my when body tense up.
I obviously wanted the apology and explanation but I just didn't want it if it was so he can be with me again quickly, what if he does the same thing again?

I guess we should find out or not, I'm chill with not wanting to be with.
I'm kidding! Jeez, don't scream at me.

"Wanna go to the mall?"

Jaden suggested, I nodded and grabbed his hand as I led him to my car.
My breath hitched as I parked to the car in the mall parking lot, I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out before him so I can relax myself.

I felt a hand wrap itself around my waist, I looked up at Jaden and smiled.
We walked inside the mall excitedly, he led me to forever 21 and chose different outfits that looked good on him.

"Okay, so let's continue the conversation from earlier."

I hummed back in response and nodded as I bit my bottom lip, I didn't want to respond verbally because no.

"I was immature and should've pulled you aside and spoken to you about how I felt, but I disregarded your feelings."

He began, I looked at him because never in my sixteen years of living had a guy told me they were sorry for invalidating my feelings.
Jaden continued to apologize to me, I just nodded and continued looking for clothes for him.

"Can you just take a minute and look at me?!"

Jaden spoke out, I stopped looking through clothes and looked at him.

"Why did you even think about her again?"

I murmured before walking past him and looking for more outfits, as I did, he grabbed my arm and turned me around.
I would be lying if I said I didn't feel butterflies but that's besides the point.

"I should've spoken to you but instead I didn't and went for Minnesota, I'm sorry."

Jaden explained which made me chuckle a bit, obviously he didn't find it funny because he glared at me and went on a rant on how he was trying to be serious.
After listening to his rambling for five minutes straight, I had enough.

"God shut up!"

I told him and before he could say anything to me, I pulled him down but there was a gap.
Not big enough but small enough to feel his breath on my lips as he felt mine on his.

"Must you take everything to the heart?"

I whispered, I felt his hand snake around my waist as he smiled.

"Probably."

With that being said, he closed the gap between us.
Once we pulled away, I smiled at him as my cheeks went red.

Once we got home, Jaden went to his house so he can try on the outfits he bought.
He called me and told me to go outside so he can show me his new favorite outfit, I was excited so I obviously ran outside.

Jaden's Outfit

"Is this what you call, Reputation era?"

Jaden asked as he twirled around, I clapped as I laughed.
Once he stopped twirling, he did a pose.

"Yes indeed it is Jade, looks good on you as well."

It wasn't about the looks, it was about the attitude Jaden was going to have when we go to school next week.
Jaden smiled and walked over to me, he grabbed my hand and kissed my cheek.

"Do I have a chance?"

He whispered in my ear, I looked at him with doe-eyes before cracking a smile.

" Wouldn't you like to know, weather boy? "

I responded which led him to playfully punching my arm, I looked at him and dramatically gasped.

"But yes, you may have a chance."

I told him before kissing his cheek and hugging him tightly, I know he was squealing inside.
He kissed my forehead and said goodnight, I was now very excited for Monday.

I always was excited to tell Xiomara everything, but that's not the point.
The point is Jaden and I are about to be the 'it' couple, I'm excited.

Aren't you?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

770K 14.1K 33
Allison Smith is said to be the female heartstealer who attracts all the famous and handsome football players. Neymar Jr is said to be one of the big...
123K 1.6K 40
Tiffany Wilde is a famous TikToker, moving up on the platform by posting wholesome content with her fans. Blake Gray, another famous TikToker and Tif...
38.9K 865 35
𝙇𝙊𝙎𝙏 & 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙉𝘿- {"𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘡𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘴, 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭...
25.3K 391 33
"its not my fault you left us" is a story that takes a turn and the next thing you know you see a "goodbye letter". Will you ever find love again? Wh...