His(Taekook Omegaverse)

By LettyTK

Jungkook had been working as a home nurse for a wealthy business man who has given him nothing but trouble fr... More

1:
2:
3:
4:
5
6:
7
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
15:
16:
17:
18:
19:
20:
21:
22:
25:
23
24:
26:
27:
28
29:
30:
31
36:
37:
32
35:
33
34
38
39
40:
41
42
43
44
45:
46:
47
48
49
50

14:

3.3K 187 22
By LettyTK

Jungkook was woken up by the persistent ringing of their doorbell.He knew if he doesn't get the door then no one will.It will only annoy him til he couldn't sleep anymore.

"Coming"he yelled and yawned.He tried so hard to get his bed hair out of his face.

He unlocked the door only to be welcomed buy Taehyung's glorious features first thing in the morning .Could he consider it a blessing?

"Hey"the alpha beamed

"What are you doing here?"

"We have a date?"

"What?"

Taehyung laughed in amusement"Not with you.Wake up Jeon"

"Oh I had forgotten about that.I doubt if they are awake.I will wake them up"

"May I come in?"

"Of course.Do you want to wait for them outside?"

Taehyung smiled and walked into the house.He watched Jungkook walk away in incredibly small shorts and an oversized t shirt.Taehyung bit his lips just wishing if only the bunny knew how much he adored him.Why was it so hard for Jungkook to believe that Taehyung loved him.He wasn't after him for sex.

Jungkook returned ten minutes later"They are up now so they will be getting ready"

"Okay"

"Did you have breakfast?"Jungkook asked

"I didn't"Taehyung lied.

"I will just fix something quick"

"Sure"Taehyung said as he followed behind the omega.He kept moving about until the omega noticed.

"Do you need anything?"

"No"

"Then go and sit down.Behave like a normal guest.They don't roam around do they"

"I'm no guest here"

"Then what are you?"Jungkook asked cooly

"The future son in law of this house"

Jungkook scoffed"Get over yourself"

"Do you wanna bet?"

"Do you perhaps have a secret weapon to get me married to you"

"No but I have faith and confidence in my love"Taehyung tilted his head to get a glimpse of the omega's expression.

Jungkook wanted to laugh.He didn't want to be mean to the alpha but he kept pushing it.

"Well good for you.Since you are here make yourself useful and help me serve breakfast"

"I'm not good with this things"

"So when we get married  will you expect me do to everything around the house.Take care of you ,your children and your house"Jungkook said as he took out four plates from the cabinet and placed them on the island

"I mean we will have people to help us out.Won't we?"

"Taehyung I don't want to live in a house full of helpers.It's overrated and besides I need my privacy"he told Taehyung as a matter of fact.

"So I will get rid of them"

Jungkook's eyes widened in surprise"Wait what?I was joking"

"Why do you think I'm staying in the hotel?"

"Because you missed it"

"They all left"

"You did what?What did I tell you about that temper of yours.I know you.Tell me what you did"

"Trust me I didn't do anything.I just thought that they would be better off with a boss who isn't me.I was horrible to them and they deserve better"

"Stop beating about the bush.Tell me exactly what you did Taehyung"Jungkook demanded

"I got them employed at the hotel."

"Well at least they don't have to put up with you"

"Did I do well?"

"Of course.They aren't jobless so that's a good thing.I didn't know you were that kind hearted.I'm proud of you"Jungkook gave the alpha a genenue smile as he continued with the preparations for breakfast.

"Honestly after you left I wanted to be alone.That's when I decided to let them go.But the silence became too loud and hard to hear so I had to leave the house to go to and stay at the hotel"

"Why are you so complicated.You don't know what you want"

"Maybe you are right.There is only one thing that I know I want and that's you"

"Stop Taehyung.Do you think this is a sick joke."Jungkook snapped

Taehyung leaned over and kissed Jungkook's lips.The omega kissed back.The alpha moved away when Jungkook wanted more.He whined at the emptiness.

Taehyung looked at the omega breathlessly

"What do I have to do to prove that I love you.Tell me Jungkook.I have taken all the insults and humiliation you threw at me.Do I have to die for you to believe me"

Jungkook shook his head as tears formed in his eyes"Don't say that.What would be the point if you die just to prove your love.It's stupid because after you die I will find someone else.I won't mop for you all my life.Do you hear me?"he pulled on the alpha's collar

"Jungkook..."

"Taehyung....I don't want to marry a man who can't bring me breakfast in bed"

"What does that mean?"

"Until you learn to cook then you can forget about marrying me"

"Are you saying what I think you are saying?"

Jungkook was done fighting and hurting Taehyung when he had fallen in love with him.He wanted to let go of his fears and doubts so he could be happy.He wanted to give himself and Taehyung a chance.He might regret it later but right now this is what he wanted.He finally had finally let his heart win.

"Taehyung .....I love you okay but I have to be sure that you are not toying with me.Tell me you aren't after me for sex right"

"I'm not"

"Then let's take baby steps"The thought of marriage scared him but he was willing to take life a step at a day

Taehyung responded by lifting the omega in the air."Does that mean we are boyfriends now"He has never felt this happy about anything in his life.

"I said baby steps.You haven't even asked me to be your boyfriend yet"

"Can I ask you now?"

"No,it's too soon.I still want to play hard to get"Jungkook sassed

"Fine.As you wish"

"About Hoseok..."

"Why are you worried about him?"Taehyung asked.This really wasn't the time to talk about something so upsetting.

"You know why.We wronged him and nothing can ever change that fact"Jungkook's tone was low

"That wont stop us from being happy with each other.He will get over it.Trust me.He won't be mad about it his whole life"

"We should be wary of him.You know a thing called karma exists right"Jungkook said as he looked at the alpha wryly

"I know.We will brace ourselves for it.Together"they smiled at each other fondly

"Love birds"Nana cooed.

Jungkook slapped Taehyung's shoulder so he could put him down.He wondered how long his siblings had been standing there.

"Guys let's have breakfast"Jungkook said nervously.

"Sure hyung.Im starving.I thought we wouldn't get to have breakfast today"Hansu said

"Shut up moron"Nana said

Hansu and Nana sat on opposite ends of the island while they left the center for the love birds.

"Where is your dad?"Taehyung asked because the table was getting awkward.

"He went to Busan.Did you need anything from him"Jungkook was barely eating.He kept poking his sausage and eggs with a fork.

"No,just curious"Taehyung said."He owes me a chess rematch"

"You let dad beat you at chess?"Jungkook asked in surprise

"He is a businesseman"the alpha stated

"Aren't you one"

"He is more mature than I am"

"That makes a lot of sense"

"Oppa are you sure you don't want to come with us.It will be fun"Nana said

"No I have stuff to do.Just let me know if you will be home for lunch so I can know whether I should make lunch for you or not"

"We will probably be out for most of the day so we will eat out lunch"Taehyung said.

After Taehyung and the twins left Jungkook started having bad thoughts.He still couldn't bring to trust himself with his siblings.Who knew what he would do.

What if Taehyung decides to kidnap his siblings and then force him into marriage .Yes it was silly but that thought made him get ready and go after them.Good thing Taehyung had left him the address in case he changed his mind.He hoped it was legit

When he arrived he saw his siblings riding horses like they had been at it since birth.They waved at him and he waved back with a smile.Then they started racing each other.

Taehyung walked over to him and kissed his lips after making sure no one was watching.

"I knew you would come"

"I got bored at home"he lied.If Taehyung find out the real reason why he had followed them he would be hurt.Jungkook felt very bad for having such thoughts.

Taehyung took the omega's hand in his own"Let's go"

"Where to?"

"You need to change into something comfortable.Do you want to ride a horse in jeans"

"Who said I will he riding anything"

"Come on"

"I have already told you I can't .I haven't done it before"

"There is a first for everything"

"You will take responsibility if anything happens to me."

"Of course"

Taehyung escorted Jungkook to the changing room.He came out in white pants,black boots ,a jacket and a helmet.They all had dressed up like professional riders.

Taehyung went to get his horse while Jungkook stood there biting his nails.Should he run away .He felt silly when he saw his siblings having fun on their horses.Why could he too.

When Taehyung arrived he asked for Jungkook's hand while he was on the horse.

"Are you punishing me for following you"

"No.Don't worry.I got you"Taehyung pulled Jungkook to sit in front of him.The alpha made sure that there was no space left between them.

"Ready"

"I'm not"he wailed

Jungkook had covered his eyes even before the horse started walking.When the horse  galloped he started screaming nonstop.Taehyung didn't know that he had booked himself a front row seat of a comedy show.Half an hour Jungkook was done.He laid flat on the ground after Taehyung had helped him get off the horse.

"You wanted to kill me Taehyung.Admit it"

"I think I should have listened to you"

"Rest for a while then we can go and change"

"The kids are hungry"Taehyung said as he laid on the ground besides the beat out omega.

"I hate you"

"I won't force you to ride a horse ever again baby.I'm sorry"he took the omega's palm and kissed it.

"I guess we are the only ones who are hungry"Hansu grumbled and Nana smacked his shoulder.The two were coming back back from the changing room.They had also turned in their horses and fed them.Taehyung had gotten them memberships so they could come whenever they felt like it.

"Kookie let's go and change so the kids can eat"

"Carry me.I can't walk"he said lazily

"I'm not carrying you.You can walk.You are just lazy"

"And here I was thinking you are very sweet"Jungkook frowned

"How do you expect me to carry you when you weigh more than I do?"Taehyung asked.

"Fine.Just help me up"

Taehyung pulled Jungkook with so much force that their lips ended up  meeting in a kiss.Jungkook was the first to step away and ran to the changing room.

"Oppa is blushing.I can bet on it.Nana said after witnessing the incident.

"I'm sure you can write a bestseller off those two."Hansu remarked.

"That would be so cute"

After lunch Jungkook  decided to go back home after the torture.He
desparately needed a nap.Meanwhile Taehyung and the twins had to attend a horse race match at the race course which lasted till 5.

By that time Jungkook had already made dinner for the four of them.Taehyung left for his hotel after having dinner with Jungkook and the twins.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 381 7
"OH YEAH BITE ME!" Jungkook sassily screams at the handsome man, who is lustfully looking at him. "Sure, just spread your legs more, " Taehyung whisp...
513K 19K 43
Where Jungkook is a cold, strong omega who doesn't want to submit to anyone. He has two friends Jin and Jimin who are an omega and a Beta, even thoug...
16.2K 855 3
Jeon Jungkook, the alpha king of the Jeon Kingdom, has a reputation as one of the most brutal kings in history. People shivered and cowered under the...
46K 1.9K 25
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook, is a beautiful and weak omega in others opinion. He is really good-looking, but Kim Taehyung feels that it's really not hi...