โ„๐”ผ๐•ƒ๐•€๐•†โ„™โ„๐•€๐•ƒ๐•€๐”ธ | KNY!OC...

By _behindyou_

[COMPLETED] Previosuly known as 'Stuck Somewhere New' ๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ... More

OC Info
000 ; Backstory
001 ; Muzan
002 ; Talk With The Pros
003 ; Demons And U.A. High
004 ; Strength Assessment
005 ; Class Rep?
006 ; Intruders
007 ; Bus
008 ; USJ
009 ; Villains
010 ; Shock
011 ; New Friend
012 ; Letters
013 ; Even More New People?
Shameless promo!
014 ; Lunch With The Big Three
015 ; Training
016 ; Crow
017 ; Sports Festival
018 ; Obstacle Course, Part 1
019 ; Obstacle Course, Part 2
Some art <3
020 ; Obstacle Course Results
021 ; Teams
A/N
022 ; Cavalry Battle
023 ; Secret Love Child?
A/N
024 ; Cheerleading
HELP PLEASE
025 ; Drop Outs
A/N
026 ; Sports Festival Results
027 ; Shopping
stuff you bought!
please pick a hero name!!
028 ; Pro Drafts
029 ; Hero Names
030 ; Interns
031 ; Letters, 2
032 ; Intern Results
033 ; Races And Peekers
034 ; Training Camp Announcement
035 ; Final Exam Preparations
036 ; Tutoring
037 ; Final Exams
038 ; Practical Exam
NEW BOOK!
039 ; Strategies
040 ; Results
A/N!!
041 ; shopping!
042 ; Wild, Wild Pussy-Cats!
044 ; Beast Mountain
045 ; Creep
046 ; Tired
047 ; 'Quirk' Training
048 ; Training And Training
:))))(;))@!.36$
049 ; Test Of Courage
050 ; Toga
051 ; Kidnapping
052 ; Near Rescue
054 ; Home
055 ; Dorms
056 ; Room Deco
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
FIFTY-NINE
EPILOGUE
FINAL A/N!

053 ; All For One

907 27 4
By _behindyou_

• • • • • • ~ ʚĭɞ ~ • • • • • •

YOU LOOK UP AT THE MAN WHO HAD SPOKEN.

he was tall and beefy, wearing a formal black suit and wearing an odd mask over his face.

you glance backwards as all the villains start to appear from the same black liquid, frowning.

"you've failed again, huh, tomura? but you absolutely cannot get discouraged. you just need to try again. i brought your comrades back for you. and these kids"

you furrow your eyebrows, moving away from the man and towards bakugo.

"..because you deemed them to be 'important pieces'. try as many times as you'd like. that's why i'm here. everything.. is for your sake"

you were sure you knew who this man was, this was all for one. you overheard midoriya and all might talking about him in the staff room, and by the aura he was giving off, and the way he was described with strength enough to rival all might, this had to be him. 

"it looks like he's coming after all.."

right on time, all might shot down from the sky, ready to punch all for one, who holds both of his fists with his hands.

"i'm gonna make you give everything back. all for one!!!"

"you're going to kill me again, all might!!!"

the ground starts to break. underneath them

"you sure took your time getting here, didn't you?"

they break apart from each other, forcing everyone to fly back.

you hold your hands in front of you, sticking your feet in the ground so you don't move as much.

"the bar isn't more than 5 kilometers from here.. it too well over 30 seconds after i sent the nomu for you to arrive.. you've gone soft, huh, all might?"

"you're one to talk. what's the deal with that industrial mask you've got on?! don't you think you're trying a little too hard?!"

you rub some dust from your eyes.

"i won't make the same mistake i made 5 years ago, all for one. i'm going to take back young bakugo and young kocho! and this time around, you're getting locked away for good! your league of villain puppets too!" all might launches at all for one.

"that won't do... there's so much for us to do.. how difficult.. for both of us"

you jump back as all for one sends all might flying backwards with a small flick.

" 'atmospheric compression' + 'locomotive corkscrew' 'explosiveness' x4 'muscular enhancement' x3. this combo is pretty fun... maybe i'll collect some more augmentation-class ones"

"all might!!" bakugo screams, you hum worriedly.

"no need to worry. he won't die from something like that. in any case.. get out of here tomura. and bring these kids with you"

you frown deeply.

all for one fixes up kurogiri.

anger was coursing through your veins, he was going to hurt bakugo, wasn't he? and he just hurt all might. you didn't like that. it made you very, very angry.

you clench your fists, eyes shaking and low growls emitting from your mouth.

all for one's attention turns to you, raising a non-existent eyebrow.

without hesitation you launch forwards at him, ready to kick him in the side but your eyes widen as your leg gets sliced off by a sharp chain, short followed by chains piercing through the side of your body, basically slicing you in half.

everyone's eyes go wide, bakugo shouts and a few screams were heard behind a wall.

all for one shoots you into a close building, some rubble falls on top of you.

you growl lowly.

all for one walks towards you, "i've heard about you.. it seems you have an odd kind of quirk, huh?"

everyone was shocked at how you were still moving.

you push yourself up from the rubble, missing arm dripping blood, but your leg stuck back on and your body otherwise intact.

everyone's eyes go wider than before.

all for one chuckles in amusement,

regeneration, eh? too bad, i already have it. but tomura likes you, so i'll spare your life

your arm regenerates in an instant, you growl heavily.

gritting your teeth, your muzzle crumbles to bits, scattering on the floor. your head was down and your eyes were dark, your hair starts to float, body growing and large vine-like patterns appearing on your body.

you look up, teeth bared and your purple eyes glowing and menacing. you also had a large white horn sticking out from your forehead.

everyone looks at you in confusion and shock,

is that some kind of quirk evolution?

in a mere second you were back at all for one, he slices your leg and arm but you push on, the leg he just cut off stomping on his back.

her regeneration.. stronger than before

you take your leg from his back, a wide grin spreading across your face.

you kick him in the face before he could react, doing it multiple times before his senses went back to normal. he grits his teeth in annoyance but also slight intrigue.

he sends more chains your way, slicing off your leg and head as your eyes widen, falling back.

bakugo shouts in shock.

he sends more at you, slicing you to bits.

he sends more but you grab them, tilting your head downwards and staring at him. your blood had congealed, it wasn't moving and your limbs weren't falling.

and luckily for you, unluckily for him, your blood had managed to hit him on the way.

activating your blood art he shouts slightly, it was more painful than he would have ever thought, but nothing unbearable, he just used a quirk to lessen the pain.

you grin madly as your limbs and head pull back onto each other, jumping up and kicking all for one again, kicking him off and away into a building.

but you freeze, eyes darting to the side as the scent of blood reaches your nose.

twice was bleeding from his arm, your teeth chatter, stomach rumbling in a newfound hunger.

you try and restrain yourself but by your body's own reaction, you had launched forward to attack him.

he screeches, jumping back. you growl as a large stick is placed in your mouth, you growl and thrash against it, scratching whoever was holding you back on the ear.

you wave your arms violently as everyone stops and watches.

you kick your legs, pushing you both back into some rubble, bakugo grunts.

all might lands in front of you both, he looks at you in shock.

"what happened here?"

bakugo grunts, "she just went mental, attacking that old fucker"

his eyes go wide, looking at your angry face.

"you should try and sing her a lullaby, that always used to help when i was angry"

"hah?! a lullaby?! you do it!"

all might grins, "can't, got hero business to attend to" and then he was back over with all for one.

bakugo frowns, eye twitching,

some dumbass lullaby? fucking hell..

he grits his teeth, thinking of a lullaby from the top of his head.

"hushabye.. baby bunny on the hill.. tell me why your ears are so very long.." he sings through your pulling, his voice actually amazing.

"because when my mother was expecting me, she-" he grunts, you smack your head backwards into his own, throwing your hand up, he grabs your wrist.

"..dined on long leaves from a tree.. and that is why my ears are so very long"

your eyes go wide, your hand shaking.

your memory goes back to when kanae used to sing to you, it was one of your favourite lullabies and she enjoyed singing it to you. 

tears start to brim your eyes, you erupt into tears. crying and sobbing, bakugo pulls the stick away from your mouth.

you cry and cry, starting to shrink smaller, until you were just the size of a toddler, falling asleep in an instant.

bakugo sighs out, but all of a sudden something shoots up in the air.

it was midoriya, momo, ida, kirishima and todoroki. they were huddled together and shooting through the sky, kirishima holds his hand out, "come!!"

bakugo grins, grabbing you and using his explosions to shoot himself in the air, taking kirishima's hand.

• • • • • • ~ ʚĭɞ ~ • • • • • •

words ; 1341

date posted ; 25/04/22

©_behindyou_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350K 11.8K 137
[COMPLETED] Previously known as 'Todoroki's Twin?' ๐™‚๐™ค ๐™–๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™˜๐™ง๐™ฎ, ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™š ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™‰๐™ค๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ค๐™š๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™...
44.2K 1.8K 26
"๐™”๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™–๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™„๐™จ ๐™Ž๐™ค ๐™„๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ญ๐™ž๐™˜๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ" ๐€๐Š๐ˆ๐‘๐€ ๐€๐Š๐”, a girl who was taken to become a slave in Japan escaped, and was livin...
129K 4.6K 24
โ›โ› ..๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐›๐ฌ? โœโœ ๐Ÿ–‡๏ธ a girl with spider powers gets stuck in a universe and can't leave. as she tries to survive and figure out ho...
32.5K 1.1K 21
forยทbidยทden /fษ™rหˆbidn/ adjective not allowed; banned ยทยทยท*ยทยทยท*ยทยทยท*ยทยทยท I'm scared that loving you will end up hurting us, so please don't make me regre...