056 ; Room Deco

—————×∆×—————

—————×∆×—————

"IT'S ONE CLASS PER BUILDING. BOYS AND GIRLS ARE SEPARATED BY WING"

you huff at mineta's disappointed face, crossing your arms.

"the right wing is for the girls, and the left wing is for the boys. however, the first floor is common space"

aizawa leads you all in, you look around at the ground floor. it was large and spacious, a lounge room area with a big tv, a big dining room and a big kitchen along with some other free space. your eyes shine.

"the dining area, baths, and laundry facilities can be found here"

"it's spacious! it's pretty! it's spaciously pretty! and there's sofaaas!!" mina cheers excitedly, you go dot-eyed, grabbing her skirt. you were in your small form more often now. more like all the time, really.

"there's even a courtyard!"

"it's a freakin' mansion" uraraka collapses, you hum worriedly.

"did i hear that right..? the baths and laundry rooms are shared space?"

you growl lowly.

"am i dreaming? somebody pinch me!"

you bury your face into mina's leg, she goes a soft red.

"obviously, the boys' and girls' bathing and laundry areas are separated. give it a rest already"

"yes, sir"

you all enter the giant elevator, going up to level two. you awe at the elevator, hugging mina's leg as it rises, her cheeks turn even more pink.

"your rooms are on floors two and above. on each floor, there are two groups of four rooms ; half for boys, and half for girls, up to fifth floor. you each get your own private room. each room comes with an ac unit, a bathroom, a refrigerator, and a closet. it' quite a luxurious space, if you ask me"

you look around the rather large room, eyes glimmering. it was smaller than the room at your house, but you thought it looked cool.

"there's even a veranda! amazing!" midoriya awes excitedly.

momo looks into the closet, "the closet is just about the same size as the one at my estate.."

uraraka flops over again, "so it really is a freakin' mansion!"

you just hum.

"the allocation of the rooms i just as you see here" he points behind him at a projection.

you were on the fourth floor, next to mina. she squeals happily.

"the luggage we had each of you send beforehand has already been delivered to your rooms. for the time being, use today to get unpacked and arrange your rooms. tomorrow, i'll give you an explanation of how things are going to operate from now on. that is all. you're dismissed!"

"yes, sensei!!"

─── ⊹⊱✿⊰⊹ ───

YOU HUM SOFTLY, LOOKING AROUND YOUR NEWLY ALLOCATED ROOM.

it was definitely spacious.

your boxes were in the corner, there weren't many, only containing some basic stuff.

you first set up your bed, a nice queen size with tons of teddies and pillows. you place a calico cat teddy you thought looked awfully like chachamaru right next to your pillow.

you take your hair from it's high ponytail, placing your butterfly clip on the bed and wrapping your hair just like shinobu's, clipping it in place with your butterfly clip.

you hum again, though wishing you had remembered how to braid your hair like mitsuri's like how tanjiro had done for you and nezuko.

you hum sadly, missing the two loving siblings.

but you shake your head, focusing on finishing your room.

—————×∆×—————

—————×∆×—————

words ; 553

date posted ; 15/05/22

©_behindyou_