041 ; shopping!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

YOUR PURPLE EYES WOBBLE AS YOU GLANCE UP AT THE GIANT SHOPPING CENTRE.

people were crowding about and pushing past other groups, you scratch your head and slightly pull at your dark purple hair.

seeing this many people wandering about in the same area was rather overwhelming, you were never used to big crowds of people.

the shopping centre had around 4 storeys and had bridges connecting the paths from the other sides of the shops. rows of stores were squished together in a long row down too far for the human eye to see.

you were dressed in a simple black kimono with some sandals.

"and so, here we are!" mina shouts excitedly.

"with the most stores in the prefecture, the newest and coolest, most advanced-- kiyashi ward shopping mall!!"

you look around the stores, clutching tightly onto the person next to you's pant leg, who just so happened to be kirishima, who now had red cheeks.

"oh, aren't those u.a. students?!" some guy points out.

"first years?"

"i saw them on tv!"

"sports festival, yay!"

you sweat-drop.

everyone else started chatting about what they need, so you all collectively agreed to go off in groups and be back by 3.

you went off with kirishima to get some bug spray which he said he needed.

─────✧・゚: *✧・

LATER, YOU ALL HAD TO GO HOME EARLY AFTER MIDORIYA HAD ENCOUNTERED THE VILLAIN FROM USJ ; SHIGARAKI.

you pouted your whole walk home, you wanted to meet him again.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

words ; 271

shitty- i'm unmotivated lols