045 ; Creep

°:.   *₊        ° .   ☆     ☾  °:.   *₊      ° . ° .•

"THANKS FOR THE FOOD!"

you swing your legs under the table as the others eat. you were sat next to todoroki who seemed to be silently enjoying his meal.

he looks to you, "are you hungry?"

you blink and look up at him, shaking your head. he eyes you suspiciously before nodding and turning back to his food.

you quickly get distracted by a butterfly outside the window.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧*:・゚✧ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧
YOU BLOW BUBBLES IN THE HOT WATER AS YOU FLOAT.

you had your muzzle off and you were just sitting sun,edged in the water. your purple hair was in three braids, the same hairstyle mitsuri would wear.

you frown underneath the water as shouts can be heard from the other side of the wall, presumably about mineta.

you sink further into the water as you hear him about to reach the top, but you blink as kota pops out from the top, pushing him off the edge.

you smile and sit up, your hair conveniently covering your nips.

"mineta's really the worst, huh?" uraraka sighs.

"thanks, kota!" you beam at the small boy.

he turns around to you all, face turning a bright red and he falls of the other side. your eyes widen but you laugh slightly.
°:.   *₊        ° .   ☆     ☾  °:.   *₊      ° . ° .•