𝐴𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑙 (Bakugo Katsuki x...

By WallflowerTendencies

(DO NOT COPY OR TRANSLATE MY WORK, I WILL NOT COMPROMISE ON THIS.) ⚠️This is my only account.⚠️ What happens... More

A/N
Entrance Exam
Sunsets
Fight Prep
Battles and New Beginnings
I miss you
Bruises and Reporters
Class Rep❀️
Bus
USJ Welcoming
USJ P.t. 2
The Unstoppable Angel
The end of the USJ Attack
USJ Aftermath
Everything
The Move
🌧
Lawrence
Saving Her
In Katsuki's Care
Shoto
Back to School
Heroic Ambitions
Another Day
Sports Fest Pt. 1
The Obstacle Race
Sports Fest Pt. 3
The Calvary Battle
Mochi and Secrets
Tournament picks
Match Troubles
An Hour of Unending Events
Katsuki's First Match.
Todoroki v.s. Cassiel
Frozen
Lawrence's Quirk at Work
Talks and Flashbacks
🌟
Saving To DoπŸ₯
❀️
Whole lotta love❀️🧑
Hero Names
200 views?!?!
Katsuki v.s. Raven
ListsπŸ“„
Off we go
The meets
Fresh Meat and Dressing
Stain
The farthest from a π‘€π‘œπ‘›π‘ π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ there is
Stain's Impact
The Hospital
Phone Calls, Serious News, and Hand Crushersβ˜ŽοΈπŸ—žπŸ‘Š
Sick A/N
The Suspicious Stranger
A sleepy school morning
All Might Rescue Race
Satoru
Raven's Story
WHAT?!?! A/N
Pizza and Mitsuki
AUTHOR WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? A/N
ShoppingπŸ›
Sleepover?
!
A/N (Important)
Growing🌳
AUTHOR HAS A SURPRISE?
Finals Craze
One Scary Angel
Recovery and Recruitment
What a world
The School Pool
A/N UPDATE!
News (A/N)πŸ’
Changes. (A/N)

Physical Fitness Test

3.3K 74 50
By WallflowerTendencies

I walked through the gates of UA with a student pass on me.

It felt like a dream. I looked around the exposed parts of the campus, the Sakura trees were blooming and there was a gentle breeze.

It all felt so, perfect.

Dream school, amazing weather, how could it get any better.

I walked through the front entrance of the building my home room class was stationed.

I fumbled with my uniform sleeve as I approached my class.

Alright, stay calm Y/n, stay calm.

Remember be bold but not too bold we don't need a shit ton of attention. CALMMMMMM.

I walked inside the class nervous, but did my best to smear and unfazed expression.

It was only then I realized how late I was, I had gotten carried away exploring the campus.

"You're late." The teacher grumbled.

I bowed. "I am sorry Sir! I got carried carried away examining the campus's Sakura trees."

"Alright, don't let it happen again, while you're up here why don't you introduce yourself." He mumbled.

I internally groaned but nodded.

"I'm Y/n. I love music and like art though between us I kinda suck at it. I possess two quirks that align with eachother, and uh, oh right, I have a red belt in karate." I said.

"Nice to meet you, you can go take a seat next to Bakugo. The light blonde." The teacher nodded.

"Thanks" I muttered, making my way through the desks and placing myself in my assigned seat.

"Repeats for those who were late." The teacher said eyeing me quickly.

I rested my elbows on the desk and rubbed my temples avoiding his gaze.

"I'm Shota Aizawa, and now everyone is present, there's no more time to waste. Go put on your training uniforms and meet me outside."

--------------

"What? A quirk assessment test?" My class began looking to eachother while I stood silently in the back.

"But orientation, we're gonna miss it!" A short brown haired girl whined, her hands balled in fists below her shoulders.

I recognized her as Uraraka. Everyone had been giving seating charts with everyone's name and picture at the beginning of class.

I assumed to get us to know eachother. Though I wasn't sure.

I kicked at the dirt on the ground, bored out of my mind.

"If you really wanna make the big leagues, you can't waste time on pointless ceremonies." Aizawa shot back, keeping his face turned from the class.

There was a loud strike of gasps that rippled throughout the small crowd of our class.

I however, still wasn't paying much attention, I had an earbud in my left ear and was listening to music, I had found a small stick on the ground and began drawing into the dirt with it.

I heard a snarl besides me. I looked up to see Bakugo staring down on me.

He shot me an aggressive look to which I laughed a little.

"Ah, god, this is certainly not your finest angle." I snorted, looking back to the ground and beginning to finish my stick-man family.

"What did you say to me hag?!" He yelled.

The class turned to look to us, to find me huddled on the ground with my stick and Bakugo yelling at me while I paid no mind.

He stomped on my stick family.

So I grabbed his foot and slugged him on his back.

I wacked him in the face with my stick before acknowledging Aizawa glaring at us.

"..sorry?" I shrugged giving an awkward smile.

Aizawa shook his head as Bakugo stood up.

"Now that we're all back and present mentally," Aizawa groaned, "You will be able to use your quirks in this physical exam, due the the fact of how the UA curriculum is instructed, I get to run my class however I want."

"Now, Y/n and Bakugo, you two managed to get the most points on the entrance exam. What was your farthest distance thrown with a softball when you were in junior high?"

"Sixty-seven meters, I think." Bakugo said.

"Around the same I believe." I joined in.

"Right. Try doing it with your quirk you two."

--------------

"Anything goes just stay in the circles."

"Go on. You two are wasting our time."

"All right man," Bakugo began.

"You asked for it." Me and Bakugo said in sync.

We stared at eachother annoyed, for a second, before returning our focus.

I closed my eyes for a brief moment as my wings fluttered out whilst Bakugo readied his fist.

I let my wings take control as I lightly lifted off the ground, I tossed the ball into the air as I forcefully flapped my wings forward as hard as I could, the gust of wind made the ball go flying as Bakugo explodes his beside me.

I lowered myself and dropped to the ground, wings still out.

"Show us." Aizawa said glancing to our trackers on the ground.

We picked them up and held them out towards the class.

The class gasped as they stared at our records, Bakugo's read 705.2, while mine had said 987.6.

The class began hyping up the exam activity.

"So this looks fun huh? You have three years here to become a hero. You think it's all gonna be games and playtime?"

"Idiots." Aizawa smirked, "Today you'll compete in eight physical tests to gauge at potential. Whoever comes in last has none, and will be expelled immediately."

The class all looked as if they had seen a ghost.

"Like I said, I get to decide how this class runs."

"Understand?" Aizawa said with a sinister smile.

I looked over to Katsuki, his mouth twisted into a grin.

I furrowed my brows watching him, what was with that guy. You've gotta be crazy to be smiling at this crap.

"If that's a problem you can head home right now." Aizawa said.

Izuku and Uraraka tried to fight Aizawa on the matter.

He ended up schooling her.

"You nervous Izuku?" I said turning to him, "I couldn't help but notice you were shaking like a leaf." I teased.

"Yeah, maybe a little." He said blushing, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Don't worry, you'll do great." I assured him.

"Alright well that's enough talking, let the games begin." Aizawa said smirking, yet again.

----------------

I watched Aoyama race with Ashido.

Izuku was beside me and we died laughing as he didn't own up to the bluff he set on Ashido a little prior.

"Shooting my beam for even more than a second hurts my tummy~" Aoyama said.

A few classmates scowled while I was practically on the floor crying watching the scene.

---------

"Runners on your mark! Ready? 3.."

There was an uneven amount of classmates so me, Izuku, and Bakugo all raced together.

I took out a pouch from my hand and pulled out a crystal.

"2.."

I tossed the crystal to the end of the finish line and then pinched my fingers tightly.

"1.. GO"

I quickly snapped my two pinched fingers apart and teleported to the now large and shiny crystal across the line.

"0.2 seconds" the machine let out, counting me at the finish.

"4.13 seonds!" It counted after Bakugo.

"7.02 seconds!" (Izuku's timing.)

Bakugo was growling at me.

"What are your two quirks even?!" He yelled in my face, "freak! Answer me!" He yelled again, getting closer.

I stared at him for a second, then walked away.

"DONT YOU DARE IGNORE ME BASTARDDDD!" He ran after me.

---------------

Later on in the physical exams, Izuku hadn't been doing all that well and it was clearly dragging him down.

I lightly punched him in the arm after Uraraka did the ball throw. "You're up next, don't stress it too much, I bet this'll be your big score, brighten up, there's still plenty to do." I attempted to cheer him up, though I wasn't amazing at this sort of thing.

"You're right." He mumbled, "thanks."

I gave him a quick hug and waved him off, "I'll be cheering for you." I teased yelling.

He walked over to the circle and hesitated for a moment, but eventually a smile crept across his face as he drew his hand back.

I don't know what was going on in his head in that moment he drew his hand back, but I don't think I had ever seen someone with a more determined and passionate look upon their face in my entire lifetime than he did right there.

"46 meters!" The machine tracker yelled, as Izuku's ball sadly hit the floor within moments of him throwing it.

I cocked an eyebrow as Izuku stood there confused as fucking shit. It was all over his face.

"I erased your quirk." Aizawa said. "The judges for this exam were not rational enough."

"Someone like you should never be allowed to enroll at this school." He continued.

I opened my mouth about to defend Izuku and blow up right then and there, before Bakugo's hand slapped across my mouth covering it. I slapped him back but he wouldn't remove his hand.

"Wai- what?.." Izuku said confused.. "Hold on, Ah! Those goggles, I know you!"

"You can look at someone and cancel out their powers, the Erasure hero, Eraser head." Izuku mumbled.

The class began questioning who he was.

"You're not ready, you don't have control over your power. We're you planing to break your bones again? Counting on someone else to save your useless body?"

I began fighting Bakugo again but now he had to hold me in full on restraint.

"No! That's not what I was trying to do-" Izuku defended, before being cut off by Aizawa, who pulled him close with his scarf.

"No matter what your intentions are, you would be nothing more than a liability in battle."

He taunted Izuku more before finally releasing him.

Bakugo finally let go of me and I started pounding my fists together and cracking my knuckles getting ready.

Bakugo ended up restraining me again.

"I've returned your quirk." Aizawas scarf pieces began slowly unwrapping Izuku.

"Now take your final throw, hurry and get it over with." Aizawa said unamused.

I watched Izuku as he drew his hand back and flung his ball forwards hitting a whopping 705.3.

"Mr. Aizawa.. you see, I'm still standing." Izuku said staring back at him, a smile on his face and not a single broken arm or hand, just a nearly broken finger.

"This kid.." Aizawa muttered, an approving smile on his face.

I shoved Bakugo off who was frozen in shock and ran over to Izuku to high five him.

"You did amazing. I told you, you could do it!" I practically tackled him.

Me and him had been hanging out all day throughout the exams and turns out we had a lot in common so I was a lot prouder of him than I expected to be.

He laughed as we high fived.

Then we heard Bakugo yelling and running towards us in a threatening position.

"DEKU, YOU BASTARD!-" he yelled, but before he could reach us I pulled out my crystal pouch and tossed a crystal in front of us at the ground.

The crystal began ticking and glowing on and off for a few seconds, I hunched out my wings and let them wrap around Izuku.

The crystal began to gleam one last time before exploding into a pure white light. The whole class screamed besides me, Izuku, and Aizawa as it temporarily blinded the rest.

The light began to die down before ultimately disappearing, leaving the crystal revealed to be shattered on the ground.

Bakugo was rubbing his eyes.

I pressed my lips into a thin line as I uncovered Izuku.

"You're fine Izuku, I temporarily blinded Bakugo, and the rest of the class, they were on accident, not Bakugo though." I said awkwardly.

"It's not permanent though so don't worry, it's just celestial light." I tried reassuring him and everyone.

Bakugo was rubbing his arm.

I walked past him and whispered, "Sorry, but watch it around Izuku."

I wasn't about to let anyone hurt my first friend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 167K 56
"chill, bro, it ain't that deep." y/n l/n is a down to earth girl with a pretty useful quirk, in her opinion. she starts to attend ua high, and makes...
6K 211 10
Manager of the MSBY Black Jackals. It was difficult, but had a bright sideΒ» π‘―π’Šπ’π’‚π’•π’‚ π‘Ίπ’‰π’π’šπ’ΰ°ŒοΈŽ I don't own the characters only the Oc's I'll c...
854K 39.8K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
240K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...