To Hold You | Max Mayfield X...

Door tvrnner

In which the awkward girl falls for the new girl. Max Mayfield X Reader. S2-Finished. S3-Finished. S4-Finishe... Meer

Season 2
1 MadMax
2 Trick or treat,freak
3 The Pollywog
4 Will the wise
5 Dig Dug
6 The Spy
7 The Lost Sister
8 The Mind Flayer
9 The Gate
Season 3
1 Suzie,Do You Copy?
2 The Mall Rats
4 The Sauna Test
5 The Flayed
6 E Pluribus Unum
7 The Bite
8 The Battle Of Starcourt
Season 4
1 The Hellfire Club
2 Vecna's Curse
3 The Monster And The Superhero
4 Dear Billy
5 The Nina Project
6 The Dive
7 The Massacre At Hawkins Lab
8 Papa
9 The Piggyback

3 The Case Of The Missing Lifeguard

2K 43 21
Door tvrnner

Y/N's POV.

Max dances and sings around the room and El sits on her bed looking through magazines.I sit on the floor also looking through some magazines but also looking and laughing at Max dancing.

"Oo,you found Ralph Macchio".Max says as she turns down the music and kneels by El's bed.

"Macchio?".El asks.

I turn around and jump onto the bed.

"Yeah,he's the karate kid".Max replies and then  does a impression of a karate chop which makes us laugh."Hey,uh,is Mike a good kisser?".

"I don't know.He's my first boyfriend".El says.

"Ex boyfriend".I say and El frowns.

"Hey don't worry about it.Ok?He'll come crawling back to you in no time,begging for forgiveness".Max says.

"In the mean time,you get to spend more time with us".I tell her.

"Yeah.I gurantee you,he's totally wallowing in self pity and misery right now".Max says. "He's like 'Oh I hope she takes me back".We giggle. "God what I would give to see his stupid face".

El looks at us with a smile on her face.

El leaves her room for a mintue and Max sits down on the edge of the bed with me.

"This is really nice".I say. "What you're doing.You know,for El".

"Yeah,she deserves to live a normal life".Max says.

Then the images of my dad and the woman kissing flood back into my mind.

"I missed you".Max says and I don't respond. "Y/N?".

"Oh,yeah,me too".I say.

"Hey,are you ok?".She asks turning her body to look at me.

"It's nothing.Really".I give her a small smile.

I want to tell Max about my dad but it's not the right time right now.

"You know I'm always here for you whenever you need me".Max says smiling at me.

Max leans in and I feel her breath on my face.As I'm about to kiss her,El walks into the room.

"Oh,sorry".She says awkwardly.

We pull away from each other with our faces bright red.

"It's ok".I say and I grab the radio. "Let's do this".

El sits down with her back against her dresser.I sit on the floor against her bed while Max sits on the edge of the bed with a smile on her face.

"Is this really gonna work?".Max says and El nods. "Holy shit this is insane".

"Max".El says.

"Yeah quiet,I'm sorry".

We go silent and I look at Max smiling.

"I see them".El finally says.

"What are they doing?".Max asks as she sits down next to me.

"Eating".El replies.

"Of course they are".I say.

"They say we are species".El says after a mintue.

"What?".I say.

"Emotion not logic".

"What?".Max looks at me.

A couple seconds later,El pulls off her blindfold and looks at us.

"What?What happened?".I say before El bursts into laughter.

El rolls onto the floor and we laugh with her until we hear a car approaching.El sits up and looks at us.We clean up in her room quickly and put some music on before laying on the floor and looking through magazines.

"When I say three inches,three-!".Hopper shouts and bursts through the door but stops when he see's me and Max.

"Do you knock?Jeez!".Max says.

"Yeah,jeez".El says.

"Oh,hey".Hopper says as he looks at Max and then me. "I'm sorry.I thought that-".

"Mike's not here".Max says.

"Y/N and Max wanted to have a sleepover.Is that ok?".El asks.

"Yeah".Hopper replies. "Yeah.Yeah.Do your parents know about it?".

"Yeah".I say.

"Yup".Max says.

"Cool,cool.I'll leave you guys now".Hopper says before shutting the door.

Max,El and I look at each other and we laugh before Max gets a look on her face.

"What?".I ask.

"I have an idea".Max replies with a smirk.

Five mintues later,we're sat on El's bed as Max writes down names on a peice of paper and places them on a mat.Max decided that we should use El's powers to spy on people and for some reason,we both agreed.

"Holy shit,I can't believe we're really doing this".Max says and looks at us. "Ready?".

"Ready".Me and El say.

El spins the bottle and it lands on Mr Wheeler.

"Boring".I say as I look at them.

"Yeah,boring".El says.

"Spin again".I tell her.

El goes to spin the bottle again but hesitates.She looks back up at me and Max.

"Against the rules?".She asks.

"We make our own rules".Max replies and we grin.

El spins again and this time it lands on Billy.Max looks at the both of us and gets up to grab the radio.

"Ok,look,I should just warn you,if he's with a girl or doing something gross,just get out of there right away before you're scarred for life".Max says sitting back down.

"Max-".El says.

"No,I'm just saying,I'm serious".Max looks at her. "He's really gross".

"Max!".

"Ok shutting up now".

El puts the blinfold on.Max looks at me and smiles which warms my heart.I really enjoy hanging out with Max and El.

"I found him".El says after a while.

"What's he doing?".Max asks.

"I don't know".El replies. "He's on the floor,talking to someone".

Suddenly,El pulls of her blindfold and breaths quickly.

"El?".I say.

"What is it?What happened?".Max says.

El doesn't reply instead she looks at us.I grab the bottle and the peices of paper off the board and put them away.

"I don't think we should do this anymore".I tell them.

Max nods and El just looks up at me.

"He....he was doing something.A girl screamed".El says.

Max looks up at me.

"Maybe we should just go to bed".I say and Max and El nod.

In the morning,I stare at the ceiling and I hear Max's and El's breathing as I lay next to them.Max is cuddled up into my side and she has an arm wrapped around me.

"What are you thinking about?".I hear her say which suprises me as I thought she was asleep.

"Did I wake you up?".I ask.

"No".Max replies. "Are you ok?".

"Um,I'm just thinking about last night".I tell her.

"It was weird,I know.But there must be some sort of explanation.I mean,El said the girl screamed.Maybe they were,you know".Max says.

"Yeah,but what about the broken car window and why was she laying on the ground?".I look at her.

"I don't know".

After breakfast,we decided to check out Max's house to see if Billy was there.I can tell El is really worried about this and I'm quite weirded out aswell.

The thunder rumbles behind us and I look up to see dark clouds in the sky.

"It's gonna start pouring soon".Max says. "We should be at the mall or like watching a movie or something".

"You don't believe me?".El asks.

"I believe you saw some super weird stuff,totally,but you send Mike sensed you in there before right?So maybe it was like that.Maybe Billy just sensed you somehow".Max replies.

"But the screams".El looks at us.

"Yeah,I know,but here's the thing.When Billy is alone with a girl,they make,like,really crazy noises".Max says.

"Oh my god,Max".I look at her.

"They scream?".El asks.

"Yeah,but like,happy screams".Max replies.

"Happy screams?What is happy screams?".El says.

"It's like".Max looks at us. "I'm just gonna lend you my mom's cosmos".

We walk up to Max's house and Billy's car isn't there.

"His cars not here".Max says. "You really want to do this?".

El nods and we walk into the house.No one's inside so we go into Billy's room.Max opens the door and there's rock music playing quietly.

"Why do I get the feeling we're gonna find all kinds of wrong in here?".Max looks around.

Max and I walk over to Billy's nightstand and Max pulls open one of the draws.There's a magazine with half naked women on there and I squeeze my eyes shut.

"Ugh.Gag me with a spoon".Max says before shutting the draw.

When we find nothing in Billy's room,we walk into his bathroom.We flick the lights on and walk in.

"Y/N?Max?".El says.

We walk over to her and inside the bathtub there's empty bags of ice.

"Ice.It's just ice".Max says. "Probably for his muscles or something.He works out like a maniac".

El then walks over to sink and pulls the blood covered handle open.She takes a bloody bag that says 'Guard' on it out from the bin and then takes out a whistle that also has blood on it.El turns around to look at us.

Max and El ride down to Hawkins Pool while I go home as I told my mom that I would be home tonight.I have sick feeling in my stomach as I ride and the rain drenches me.

I drop my bike off at my garage and my dad's car is there which means he's home.I really do not want to see him.

I walk into my house and close the door.

"Y/N?Honey,is that you?".My mom shouts from the kitchen.She walks into the hallway and see's me. "Oh my god,you're drenched".

"Where's dad?".I ask.

"In the living room.Why?".She replies.

"Nothing".I say and walk past her into the living room.

"Hey honey.Did you have fun with your friends?".He says.

"I saw you".I whisper.

"What?".He asks.

"I said I saw you.With her".I reply.

My dad gets up from the couch and walks over to me,a scared expression on his face.

"Look,it's just a one time thing-".He begins.

"A one time thing?".I cut him off. "You guys were on a date.It looked nothing like a one time thing".

"Y/N,you can't tell your mother.She is already upset with me".Dad says.

"No wonder.You come home late all the time and you shout at her".I look at him.

"I know,I know".He says. "I'm trying to do better,trust me.And the woman you saw me with,she's just a one time thing.I promise".

"Bullshit.That's bullshit".I say starting to get angry.

"Y/N-".Dad says.

"It's not a one time thing and you know it!".I shout. "You say this but tomorrow you'll go off with her again!".

"What's going on?".Mom says from the kitchen but I ignore her.

"I can't just keep this from mom!What is wrong with you?".I say.

"Y/N!This is not how you speak to your father!".He looks at me. "I don't want to hear another word out of you".

I glare at him but turn around and walk back to my room.It's dark now and I decide to go to Max's.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

62.5K 1.5K 32
in which a girl fell inlove with a freak wanted for murder. finished -book contains content that can trigger readers. trigger warnings will be placed...
869 39 12
in which, lexi hopper wants to be able to call max mayfield baby. (slow updates)
154K 2.7K 34
Sadie Sink and Max Mayfield gxg imagines p.s. All of these stories are gonna be gxg but I may or may not make another book with bxg, gxg, and g x rea...
130K 3.9K 43
Max Mayfield x Male Reader Stranger Things x Male Reader Stranger Things season 2 βœ…οΈ Stranger Things season 3 βœ…οΈ Stranger Things season 4 βœ…οΈ Stranger...