Kathrine Depp

By J0sh_gvf

Katherine Depp recently meets the singer of Greta Van Fleet Josh Kiszka while he was on SNL. After meeting hi... More

Kathrine Depp
Devon
Alexander De Luca
SNL
New York
Friends
Dancing
Paparazzi
Concert
Paige
Hawaii
Closer
Interviews
June 1st
June 2nd
Faking it
Harry Styles
Mia
2020/2021
Airport
Goodbye
The End

Francesca

381 6 0
By J0sh_gvf

Bubblegum Bitch- Marina and The Diamonds

Francesca or Frannie is Kathrine's BFF, ride or die since day one. Both of them had learned to walk, talk, and surf together. They were the IT girls in the school on the island. Before graduating they wanted to date all the guys in their grade and did just so plus some in the four years of high school.  To this day they are attached at the hip and tell each other every little detail about everything. The only time they separated was when Kathrine went to Harvard and Frannie went to NYU. That's where they met up again in New York. Right after college, their relationship was tested when Kathrine's boyfriend Alexander cut her off from all friends and family but a few years later got rid of him bringing the dpi back together.

Frannie is a basic blonde skinny girl who ended up becoming a model for Chanel. It wasn't the job she wanted but she was very grateful. Kathrine and her share a wardrobe. Wearing lots of clothes from the 2000s, and others that give off a hippy/surfer vibes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8M 649K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
511K 25.9K 43
"Do you really not know how to kiss? You're seriously more innocent than I thought, Park Jimin." Ranked #2 in #슈가 COVER BY @yoonienetflix <3
257K 3.4K 51
social media | g.dolan what if not only Emma joined the sister squad but also her bestfriend Ellie?
22.8K 373 42
"That definitely should've been a 6 4 3 double play, am I right or am I right?" The tall boy next to them scoffs and nudges Joselyn's shoulder. "I ha...