Kathrine Depp

By J0sh_gvf

Katherine Depp recently meets the singer of Greta Van Fleet Josh Kiszka while he was on SNL. After meeting hi... More

Francesca
Devon
Alexander De Luca
SNL
New York
Friends
Dancing
Paparazzi
Concert
Paige
Hawaii
Closer
Interviews
June 1st
June 2nd
Faking it
Harry Styles
Mia
2020/2021
Airport
Goodbye
The End

Kathrine Depp

557 6 2
By J0sh_gvf

Les- Childish Gambino

‼️You'll be reading from her perspective‼️
Kathrine was born June 1, 1996 on a small island in Hawaii where she grew up surrounded by nature, learned how to surf, and met her platonic soulmate Frannie.

Kathrine being the daughter of Johnny Depp and Winona Ryder, she is drop-dead gorgeous. Like her mom she is on the shorter side. And Kathrine does have a strict workout routine to keep her fit and she well knows ass perfect.

Kathrine is beautiful meaning guys are dying to date her. Lucky men like Alexander De Luca(made up), Harry Styles, Pete Davison, and most recently Josh Kiszka. Those are just the most well known relationships she's been in so far.

For acting Kathrine has been in many movies like Little Women, Marvel, The Batman, Euphoria, little Miss Sunshine, Friends as a baby, Mamma Mia, and lots more. (Book starts at the beginning of 2019 and will end in 2022)

She currently lives in New York City with her two cats/children Bowie and Stevie, named after her favorite singers. Her close friends Frannie and Devon are never too far from Kathrine. And most recently Josh and his brothers are seen with Kathrine and her friends.

Next few chapters will be introducing the made up characters and brief over views of the others.
Idk if this should be in time like because idk where to start or chunks of her life?
Also do we like the songs for each chapter?
💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6M 761K 89
When she was 14, Dalia was sold to Matteo Martinelli, the former leader of the largest Italian mafia. Flash forward with his son, Vittore Martinelli...
83.1K 285 13
As the title says
13.1M 435K 41
When Desmond Mellow transfers to an elite all-boys high school, he immediately gets a bad impression of his new deskmate, Ivan Moonrich. Gorgeous, my...
21.6K 235 34
Sadie Ross - the best friend everyone wants. Smart, witty, beautiful, and kind, with a heart of pure gold. Charlie Conway - captain and heart of the...