Coffee & You (BOYXBOY) (COMPL...

Per laydeeshannon

A cute feel good fluffy romance on my favorite characters. Alot of crack pairs in this story so please pleas... Més

Author's Note
Chapter 1: Pha
Chapter 2: Ming
Chapter 3: Lam
Chapter 4: Park
Chapter 6: Lam
Chapter 7: Kit
Chapter 8: Park
Chapter 9: Pha
Chapter 10: Ming
Chapter 11: Forth
Author's Note
Chapter 12: Wayo
Chapter 13: Lam
Chapter 14: Park
Chapter 15: Pha
Chapter 16: Wayo
Chapter 17: Forth
Chapter 18: Wayo
Chapter 19
Chapter 20: Forth
Chapter 21: Pha
Chapter 22: Lam
Chapter 23: Beam
Chapter 24
Chapter 25: Beam
Chapter 26: Forth
Chapter 27: Lam
Chapter 28: Beam
Author's Note

Chapter 5

747 47 0
Per laydeeshannon

Monday morning saw everyone busy with classes. However, they were all done by 7pm and decided to meet for dinner at the nearby cafe.

However, dinner also revealed some underlying tension between some. Forth and Yo were just sitting by themselves right at the corner, watching Kit and Park sit next to each other but deadly silent.
Lam and Beam were also sitting next to each other but for some reason, they had pretended like they couldn't see each other. Rather Beam was fervently ignoring Lam and Lam was sneaking glances at him.
Ming and Pha sat at the other corner and rounded off the dinner table, wondering what was going on. Their eyes met Forth and Yo's and an unspoken conversation went on between them over these 4 idiots.

They decided to try and tackle each pair. Pha started to make conversation with Beam who was across him whilst Ming pretended to ask Lam about some Sotus stuff. Yo leaned to ask Kit about the medic camp. However before Forth could say anything to Park, he stood up, citing a headache and left.

Lam looked at his friend who left and realised something was not right. He quickly took his leave wanting to check on Park.

Beam's eyes involuntarily glimmered but he decided to focus on his food instead, killing all conversation. Kit just kept on looking at his food and pretended to be busy on it.
Yo just sighed and decided to pick his battle. He decided to eat his dinner instead and made sure the strappy giant next to him ate his too. Forth was just bewildered by what had ensued whereas Pha, Pha was also just stunned.
Ming was not any better but figured he had to keep things going so he started cracking some jokes and soon everyone fell into an easy camaderie.

Though Kit was smiling eventually, Park's silence had eaten away at him.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

If You Per mamab0ii

Literatura romàntica

296K 12.6K 42
A classic arranged marriage story between my favorite pair
24.6K 1.3K 22
Omg, biggest crack pair ever! Kongpob and Forth?! One is sweet, cheeky, never say give up when it comes to his loved one, loyal and 1 man guy only. ...
12.8K 906 13
It didn't hit me until a reader mentioned it to me; 50th story! Granted I have incomplete stories but to be writing this far, I never thought it woul...
34.8K 1.8K 20
Inspired by @primkayecaete, I couldn't help but want to draft this story on Kinn & Big. It's definitely completely ghostship and major crackpairing a...