Chapter 19

Pha, Ming and Kit combed every inch of the room. Wayo's room was so neat and tidy; yet finding it was such a difficult task. It must be super small and minute but they combed through relentlessly and finally found it, hidden in the fragrance sachet in the bathroom, just below the shower head. Ming flipped his finger at it before crushing it, a sure sign to whoever was watching that they were so screwed.

Whereas on the other hand, Lam and Park had also enlisted the aid of Max and Tul, managed to find Joss and his boyfriend, tied them to chairs in The Dungeon and called Forth. Forth rushed over with an equally angry Beam and a slightly trembling but pissed off Wayo.
Ming and the other two boys also went to The Dungeon.

"It will not take me long to plummel you but if I did that, I know it will not make me any more better than you. So I am going to do what I know will make Yo proud of me and yet make sure your sorry assess are so screwed.". Forth snarled at Joss and his boyfriend. He then looked at Beam who had been in charge of the last bit of the plan, he went over to the door and brought in 4 people. Joss and his boyfriend's eyes widened at the new entrants and they went shit. They were so screwed. Their parents plus the Dean of the university walked in. The Dean's eyes widened at the sight of the boys being tied up but he, minus that, everyone became distracted at the sight of Joss's mum who strode over and give her son a tight loud resounding slap.

Wayo gasped at the sudden gesture. Forth instantly snaked his arm around his Yo and held him close. Pha opened his eyes wide and Ming held onto his wrist in shock. Kit gasped too. Only Lam, Beam and Park remained calm though Beam just shuffled and stood behind Lam abit discreetly.

"How dare you treat another person in this manner? Is this how I have raised you?! And you, I treated you like my own son given you are dating Joss and the two of you did such shit!". Her voice vibrated throughout The Dungeon. Joss's boyfriend's father strode over and slapped his son too. This time, Kit looked towards Park who instantly snuck to his side and held his hand.

There was alot of yelling going on for a bit but by the end of the session, both boys were suspended for 3 months, forced to miss their mid year exams and also barred from their extracurricular activities championships which instantly landed Joss in further trouble with his faculty. Both boys were made to apologise to Wayo and banned from going to him for the rest of their university studies and also expelled from their dorms with immediate effect.

The boys were dragged back by their apologetic parents and the group just sat down in fatigue at the end. Kit looked around and realised that everyone was seated in pairs- Forth was cuddling Yo, Lam had his arm nestled around Beam who was just leaning on him, Ming had Pha who was leaning on him and his eyes half closed.

"I thought I was the one dating Park. When did you guys get together?!?! No one breathed a word!". Kit snorted. Park just smirked in silence. Hearing him, all 4 pairs instantly realized their folly and all stood up or sat up separately!

Ming and Lam stood up, citing some stupid excuse and ran off. Beam and Pha just looked at them forlornly. Yo was blushing furiously but barely inched from Forth. Forth was just looking at his hands as if it was the most interesting piece of artefact ever.

Kit and Park looked at all of them for a full minute then Park said, "Don't be idiots if you like the other. Sometimes you got to seize the opportunity. Plus anyways even without dating, you guys already behave like couples. Jesus!'.

It had been a long night. Kit laughed and then decided to go off with Park for supper.It was indeed an amusing sight to see 4 grown men, sitting confused as fuck on the floor.