Accidentally Married

By CarrotCakes19

Amanda, would never have thought that she will end up married to a stranger not to mention over a one night s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Authors note

3.6K 61 2
By CarrotCakes19

This is just something new I'm trying so feel free to correct me where necessary...

Since this is my first story there will be typos and grammar issues so read at own risk.

Constructive criticism is allowed.
Please keep the comments as respectful as you can.

Thank you 🙃

Don't forget to vote and comment

_^^^^_

_ Acknowledgment _

I shout-out to dre_young4 for designing this great cover for my book and he has alot more talent then this. Just go check out his profile page for more samples.

He will be starting a graphic design shop very soon so if I were you I'll get to him before he becomes famous.

Started- April 14 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.7K 1.4K 26
❝ I am your queen and you are my king. This marriage is our kingdom and I will not allow another take my crown. Do you understand me, dear husband?❞ ...
348K 12.7K 45
Angelina's life took a turn when she left her father's country for New York City because of a scholarship she received. With her drowning in her self...
103K 3.4K 53
Amanda decided to sacrifice everything and get married just for the sake of the future of her deceased friend's baby. Thinking that everything she ha...
182 15 10
This is a short story, This story is a sequel to one of my other stories called: Perfection. In order to understand the story better, I would recomm...