𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋

By -fqmefvcker

Scarlett Delmonico is living every fan of Jaden's life, she's on the baseball team as the next star player an... More

Cast and Backgrounds
Prologue
Epigraph
Part I
I. Excitement
II. Getting Ready For School
III. Wedding Planning
IV. In N Out Of Boredom
V. Treehouse Date
VI. Bipolar Love
VII. Xiomara's Life
VIII. Do Not Enter
IX. Mixed Signals
X. Pretty Liar
XI. Heaven Or Hell
XII. Communication Isn't Key
XIII. Back To Dance Class
XIV. Taking A Break
XV. Dress Shopping
XVI. Halloween Party
XVII. Watch My Heart Burn
XVIII. Now, It's Over
XIX. Watch Your Back
XX. Can You Keep A Secret?
XXI. I Hope You're Not Happy
XXII. I Guess I'm Drowning
XXIII. Stay Out Of My Life
XXIV. Jaden's Love Life
XXV. Kill My Ex
XXVI. Scarlett (Taylor's Version)
XXVII. I Will Ruin You
XXVIII. Xiomara's First Date
XXIX. Bubblegum
Part II
Prologue
Epigraph
XXX. Keep An Out For Selener
XXXI. Let's Be Friends
XXXII. Wrapped Around My Finger
XXXIII. I'm Still Better
XXXIV. Teenagers Scare Me
XXXV. Treehouse Lover
XXXVI. Backstabber
XXXVIII. I See Through You
XXXVII. Homecoming Is Not Giving
XL. Baking Your Feelings
XLI. Homecoming
XLII. Processing The Breakup
XLIII. Be My Wedding Date?
XLV. Night Out With The Crew
XLVI. Bicycle Date
XLIV. Mixtape For His Girl
XLVII. Am I Crazy?
XLVIII. The Bunny Messenger
XLIX. Jaden (Taylor's Version)
Part III
Prologue
Epigraph
L. Plant Project
LI. She's Never Coming Back
LII. Day One Greenie
LIII. Family Tree Project
LIV. Flowers For His Flowers
LV. Oops, We're Expecting..
LVI. Rosalia's Birthday Party
LVII. It Was Her Time
LVIII. Laying Her Down To Rest
LIX. Meet Jesse-Rae
LX. Dress Shopping
LXI. Movie Premiere
LXII. High Enough
LXIII. Astronomy
LXIV. Being Parents For A Day
LXV. Here Comes The Bride
LXVI. Meet Me At Cherry Hill
LXVII. To Me? He's Everything

XXXIX. Vinyl Shopping

387 7 22
By -fqmefvcker

Chapter 39, Vinyl Shopping
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Now what if I didn't have a mom? What if I was mom-less? I have a mom but still. "

~ Scarlett's POV ~

After school, I dropped Xiomara and Jaysean off at Jaysean's house since they were going to go on a date.
I didn't drive home though, I decided I would drive to a nearby vinyl shop and buy a vinyl.

I walked into a shop that looked really pretty, I heard a little bell go off as I entered it.
I looked around a bit until I was satisfied with the vinyl 'Getting Nowhere Fast.' by Girls At Our Best!

I placed it on the counter and smiled at the little old lady, she rung it up and it wasn't that expensive as I thought it would be.
I paid for it and walked to the car, I placed the vinyl on the passengers side and drove home.

I got home and parked the car, I walked upstairs to my room and sat on my bed.
I decided to go live for a bit, I haven't really been active on my account since Instagram doesn't really live up to the hype.

How old are you?

A question popped up, the only one I was able to actually read.

"Sixteen."

I answered sounding bored, I continued to answer questions and play some music.

"Can we not talk about 'Jarlett'? It's over."

I asked politely since a lot of people in the chat were spamming in the comments, some people stopped but others kept going.

"Guys for real, calm it with the name."

I said once more, now getting annoyed with it.
I wasn't mad at the fans or anything but it was just reminding me of Jaden and his damn decision, God boys are stupid.

Go cry to your mom, we're not stopping.

I read a comment, I felt a smirk tug at my lips as I began to think of a good comeback.
When you got fans or hate

" Now what if I didn't have a mom? What if I was mom-less? I have a mom but still. "

I responded to the comment before turning off the live, I plugged my phone in the charger and began to put the vinyl away.
I sat on my bed and went on Netflix, I was a little tired so I walked to the bathroom and took a nice warm shower.

My stomach growled as I brushed my wet hair in front of my vanity, I groaned and placed my brush down.
I wasn't worried or anything that my parents weren't home, it became a daily routine.

I made some ramen and sat at the living room, I looked over at the door where I had left my ukulele.
The ukulele has stood there since we moved in because I didn't have the energy to bring it to my room, I'm just lazy.

I placed the bowl on the small coffee table in the living room and grabbed it, I strummed along to it and tried to figure out what song I wanted to sing.
I finally decided to sing 'I'm Not Angry Anymore' by Paramore.

I sat on the couch and began to strum the melody of the song before singing the lyrics.

"I'm not angry anymore, well sometimes I am. I don't think badly of you, well sometimes I do~."

I sang softly as I thought of the only person that would come to mind, Jaden.
There's always going to be some bittersweet energy inside of me because I didn't like how things ended between us, I did break up with him but for a good reason.

Now it feels like I'm never going to get the person back and it's my fault, I stopped strumming and placed the ukulele back in its original spot before finishing up my dinner.
I walked upstairs to my room after I washed my dish and plopped down on my bed.

Is this what it feels like to be single? I would say I could get used to this but deep down, I know I couldn't because this isn't something I would want.
Although being single meant I didn't have to worry about my partner cheating or losing feelings, maybe I could get used to this.

As I drifted away to sleep, I heard a tapping sound on my window.
I groaned in frustration as I woke up and got out of.mt very comfortable and warm bed, I pulled my curtains from the window and stood frozen.

"Can you let me in now or?"

Emmanuel asked, I nodded slightly and opened the window.
He smiled at me and got inside of my room, I smiled back at him and sat on my bed.

"Homecoming is coming up, got a date?"

He asked me sheepishly as he rubbed the back of his neck, I looked at him and chuckled before shaking my head.
I watched as he got up from my bed and walked to the window, he brought out a corsage.

I smiled and felt myself blush a bit, he handed me the corsage and looked at me shyly.

"Would you like to go with me? As friends if you'd like, you know?"

I did indeed know Emmanuel, I knew pretty well.
I nodded my head and stood up, he bent down a bit and hugged me before leaving my room from the window.

"Front doors exist but nah, come through my window. It's all chill."

I said as I locked my window and placed the corsage on my vanity, I laid in bed and finally went to sleep.
Except this time I had an uneasy feeling, now I'm very anxious for homecoming to come.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 391 33
"its not my fault you left us" is a story that takes a turn and the next thing you know you see a "goodbye letter". Will you ever find love again? Wh...
43.7K 473 36
*COMPLETE* As seen on tiktok Peaked at: #10 for #taylerholder What starts as a cute summer romance quickly turns tragic. Follow along with the clues...
709K 15.9K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
4.5K 168 13
Kim Taehyung ⬆️ Kim Jungkook ⬇️ Jk - I love you hubby Tae - I love you too hubby life Jk - choose between me and your work if you choose yo...