My bad boy from next door -Ma...

jessicahernandez_17 tarafından

You moved into a new place you meet amazing people that will maybe change your life. What happens when Celine... Daha Fazla

Moving day
meeting the next door
new school & new friends
Going to class
during lunch
in class
Going to the bathroom
still at the bathroom area
Going home
Meeting the Espinosa famiy
CHAPTER 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 28

Dinner

21 0 0
jessicahernandez_17 tarafından

Whatever let's go before we're late she said mom chill they're like 30 seconds away I laughed at my joke. She just gave me a evil glare.
We finally made it to there house I was kinda nervous idk why & the door opened and it was matts Mom I think hi nice to meet y'all she said  me and my mom said the same thing right when I was walking in I hear matt say mom who's at the door he looked at me and his jaw opened and looked at me up and down I blushed Matt's mom told him sweetie close your mouth you're gonna get fly's in there she said I laughed he looked embarrassed and I just gave him a smirked and walked over to the table and he's sits next to me great.
Matt Pov
I heard the doorbell ring right when I was going to ask my mom who it was I saw Celine there and damn she looked so fucking hot it was hard not to stare and my mom told me to close my mouth before I get flies I was so Embarrassed she gave me a smirk and walked away I couldn't help it look at her walking damn she has a nice body and that walk tho ugh why does sam have to her she spouse to me mine I have to make her mine I don't care what I have to do to make her mine but I won't stop until I have her in my arms  since I knew she was mad at me I decide to sit next to her and mess with her😉. While we were talking and I couldn't help stare at her they way she laughed ahh I think I'm falling for her wait what no matt stop you only want to get in her pants remember I was snap out of my thought she whispered to me saying its not piloted to stare I couldn't help to blush. Wait wtf matt stop you can't be falling for her.

Celine pov
Matt was keep on staring at me I couldn't help it I blushed but I snapped out of it and I told him its not polite to stare he blushed and looked away and & I smirked later I felt his hand on my thigh I jumped up and I see matt smirked and our mom asked if I was okay I was about to say yes when he went higher I screamed yes lol awkward I mean yes mam thanks for asking I smiled I looked at and give him a death glare I tried taking his hand off & but he was stronger than me fuck me & he was going up and I felt him in my part I touched it I bit my lip so I couldn't moan and then he got in my underwear thank god my phone rang I got up and went to go answer sorry I have to get its my boyfriend excuse me I walked away.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

816K 32.7K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
152K 11K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
665K 21.7K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...
364K 31.9K 90
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)