Paint me naked. | KTH

By jungkookiesgolden

"Can we take this off and get naked ?" Inspired by 'Painter of the night'. | Contains smut, fluff&angst. |... More

aRtist.
01 : Mona Lisa.
02 : The muse.
03 : Persuasive.
04 : Deal.
05 : First meetup.
06 : Drunken call.
07 : Hangout.
08 : Different yet the exact same.
09 : Car ride.
10 : Tension.
11 : Desperate.
12 : Lunch.
13 : Pose.
14 : Cracking under the pressure.
15 : Possessive.
16 : Vulnerable.
17 : Friends.
18 : The million.
19 : Destress.
20 : Overworked.
21 : Captain.
22 : Tired me out.
23 : Lucifer.
24 : The Prodigal Son.
25 : Long night.
26 : Feels.
27 : Menace.
28 : Confrontation.
29 : Connection.
30 : Doubts.
31 : First.
32 : Girls hanging out.
33 : The prettiest.
34 : Persuasive.
36 : Sick.
37 : Party.
38 : Untold stories.
39 : Breakfast.
40 : Don't get pregnant.
41 : Away from the city.
42 : Rainy afternoon.
43 : More than friends.
44 : Keep this in the past.
45 : Sorting it out.
46 : Beloved captain.
47 : Love, love, love.
Finale : The artist and his muse.
musE.

35 : Unwelcomed visitor.

12.9K 598 1K
By jungkookiesgolden

─────── ⋆⋅🎨⋅⋆ ───────

"Hi.."

Taehyung almost got soft again right then and there.

Nora was probably his first love.

She was the kind of girl who smiled and giggled all the time, a bubbly girl who always wore nice girly outfits.

Taehyung had no problems with that, because at the beginning, she was his muse. For someone who paints women, someone like Nora who was extremely feminine was an heavy source of creativity.

She was his first muse, the first one to inspire him something.

He fell for her first, as she herself was an art lover. The way she talked about it was attractive to him, someone who shared his passion and that he didn't find annoying.

They eventually started dating, but later, he discovered that she had a boyfriend all along, and he was just someone on the side.

"I don't want to see you now or never Nora, I was busy." He answered, face still and deprived of emotions.

"He left me and.. And I miss you." She said, biting her lower lip.

He scoffed loudly, pushing his hair back.

The audacity of people will always amuse him, truly.

"How is that my problem ?" He asked, putting his hands in his pockets.

"Taehyung please, you know.. You know we shared something strong."

Her eyes were all big, pleading him to take her back, to give them another chance.

But Taehyung had no desire to do so, especially since he moved on for the better now.

Mira is everything Nora wasn't, and could never be, and he'll never trade her for anyone, especially someone who treated him like a toy.

"I don't have time for your bullshit, I moved-"

"Captain~"

He turned around seeing Mira stand there wrapped in the covers, looking obviously upset.

The second muse.

The one who brought dark femininity to his art, which gave it more depth and appeal.

The one who made him himself feel things, feel alive when he painted.

The one he was dating after making sure she wouldn't betray him like Nora did.

"You're taking too damn long." She complained.

"I know, I'm trying to kick out my ex right now." He answered casually.

Mira scoffed, walking towards the entrance.

It wasn't any of her business what happened between them, she never really knew as Taehyung didn't tell her anything about it.

But when she was dripping down her legs waiting for her boyfriend-not-boyfriend to come back, it was her business.

"Oh so you have found the replacement ?" Nora scoffed.

"Captain you used to be a virgin, right ?" Mira asked, to which Taehyung nodded with a sigh. "Yeah that's what I thought, so why is the placeholder talking shit right now ? We were busy."

"And we were talking before you came barking like a chihuahua." Nora answered through gritted teeth.

"And his dick was balls-deep inside of me before you came to get something you'll never have again, so disrespectful get the fuck out of man's porch.. Or do you wanna get inside and watch ?"

At this rate Taehyung just stood there, watching the altercation going on, staring at Mira with fuck me eyes.

He only had eyes for her, and that made Nora feel a pang in her chest, biting her lower lip.

There was no way she was just.. Replaced like that.

Taehyung loved her too much to move on to the next girl and give her his virginity he has been treasuring like the priciest diamond in the world.

"And if I say yes ?" Nora scoffed, calling bluff.

But Mira pushed aside, extending her arm.

"Make yourself comfortable then."

"Hold on Mi-"

She cut Taehyung off with a kiss, her other hand running up and down his stomach until it went further down to grope his dick through his sweatpants, a small groan leaving his lips.

"I wanna give you the best ride of your life so she can have something to cry about when she gets home." She whispered against his lips.

"I thought you were proposing a threesome.." He answered.

"I'm not sharing you, but I can allow people to admire you.. You're in, captain ?" She asked.

Taehyung never expected that to happen.

As a matter of fact, he never thought about doing that in his life.

He put his hands under her ass to hold her up, her legs wrapping around his waist as she held onto him, the blanket falling as they connected their lips again.

"Close the door behind you sweetie !" Mira told Nora as Taehyung placed her on the couch, way too impatient to make it to the bedroom.

Nora stood there with parted lips, completely shocked.

She would've never thought Taehyung would be up
for things like that.

She never thought he'd be with such a kinky girl.

Before she could think, her feet guided her inside the house, closing the door behind her as she awkwardly stood in the living room, avoiding to directly watched her ex-boyfriend giving hickies to another girl, holding her perfect D-cups tits.

"Put it back in already~" Mira whined, spreading her legs more for him.

He hummed in response, pulling down his sweatpants and slamming back inside of her, moving them so she could be under him.

"You're not riding today." He said, grabbing her jaw to force eye contact. "You're just gonna lay down and take it."

The way his hips moved was just perfect, her moans seemingly louder as he kept hitting the spot, his lips soon wrapping around her nipples.

At this point Nora sat crisscross on the ground, watching them in shock, yet incapable of tearing her eyes away from them.

She would've never thought that she'd see live porn in front of her eyes one day, even less involving Taehyung.

He didn't came off as kinky, nor did he look like he would be a great fuck, yet there he was, blowing her expectations away more and more as he also blew Mira's back out.

He lifted her legs, almost pushing her knees to her head as he went harder, not making this any easier on poor Mira under him.

"Captain~" She whined, her back slowly arching.

"Cum on my cock, come on baby, do it.. Don't miss that part Nora she's the prettiest when she finishes."

Nora slightly flinched when her name was mentioned, not expecting them to acknowledge her presence.

"Right there.." She breathed out with difficulty, forcing herself to maintain eye contact as her orgasm quickly built up.

Her nails were breaking skin on his back, moans of his name leaving her lips like a broken record until she came, her eyes rolling back.

"I know you deserved that shit baby.." He said, nuzzling his face in crook of her neck to mark her again.

"Cum in me captain.." She said in a small voice.

Nora's eyes widened to maximum efficiency upon hearing that, wondering how Mira was so chill about it.

She stroked his nape hair, praising him under her breath as his thrusts soon became sloppy, moans getting louder.

He bit his lower lip, a low grunt erupting from his chest as he came inside of her, her lips kissing him all over as she gently caressed his back.

He pulled away from her and pulled out, getting his face between her legs and sucking all of his own cum out, the contact of his tongue on her sensitive pussy making Mira moan, squirming a little but held her in place.

When he cleaned her up, he grabbed her jaw and kissing her, spitting his cum in her mouth that she swallowed without even thinking.

And Nora still sat there, completely shocked, kind of turned on and a little grossed out.

"Nora you've seen enough for free, get out." Taehyung spoke, staring right in Mira's eyes.

The ex-muse didn't understand at first, still trying to process what she just saw.

"He told you to get out, sweetie pie." Mira repeated, staring right back at him. 

"I-I.. Um.. Y-You guys have fun, o-"

"Get the fuck out !" The two replied at the same time, still staring at each other.

Without further do she did as they said, almost running away from the heavy atmosphere in the living room. 

She wouldn't come back, that was for sure.

Either ways if she did, Mira would absolutely be throwing hands.

"That was fun." Taehyung said, smirking.

"It really was.. But it's not over, right ?"

He scoffed, letting his index trace her body from her hips up to her jawline, slowly rubbing her lower lip.

He haven't had enough indeed, and if he was honest with himself, he'd probably never get enough of Mira.

"I want you against the fucking wall, it's far from over."

.

.

(A/N)

tbh that's probably the kinkiest shit i've ever written

or is it ? idk

but i bet nobody saw this coming huh ?

🍬SWEET&SOUR PROD.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

581K 25K 42
"He's a dad, and I'm willing to call him Daddy." | Contains Smut, Fluff and Angst. | English isn't my first language.
58.1K 855 21
fluff, smut, angst in collaboration with @tkpancake ||WARNING|| May contain mature content Explicit language Contains mpreg Contains angst Cover cred...
275K 5.9K 60
❝"I want to do very sinful things to you"❞
75.1K 3.6K 24
"Why would you paint your nails?" -Why wouldnt I?-