𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝙈𝙮 𝙋𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙚...

By taekook_is_lyf

JK the emotionless and merciless mafia boss with anger issue....meets Taehyung a bubbly personality in Paris... More

𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
𝙄𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩
1. (𝙅𝙆)
3. (𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮)
4. (𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙧𝙮 𝙅𝙆)
5. (𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙧)
6. (𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙡?)
7. (𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙪𝙗)
8. (𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙤𝙮)
9. (𝘾𝙖𝙛𝙚)
10. (𝙁𝙚𝙚𝙡)
11. (𝙉𝙖𝙢𝙟𝙞𝙣)
12. (𝘿𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧)
13. (𝙍𝙞𝙙𝙚)
14. (𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨?)
15. (𝙋𝙖𝙮?)
16. (𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚?)
17. (𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣-𝙄)
18. (𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣-𝙡𝙡)
19. (𝙆𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙)
20. (𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙆𝙞𝙣𝙜)
21. (𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮?)
22. (𝘾𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙚)
23. (𝙀𝙣𝙜𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩)
24. (𝙁𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡)
25. (𝙇𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜)
26. (𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝘿𝙖𝙮)
27. (𝙈𝙖𝙛𝙞𝙖 𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮)
28. (𝙐𝙣𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙮)
29. (𝙔𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙎𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙜)
30. (𝙃𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙧𝙚)
31. (𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙅𝙞𝙣)
32. (𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜)
33. (𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜'𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮)
34. (𝙎𝙚𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜)
35. (𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙃𝙞𝙢)
36. (𝙔𝙪𝙜𝙮𝙚𝙤𝙢)
Inform
37. (𝙔𝙪𝙜𝙮𝙚𝙤𝙢-𝙡𝙡)
38. (𝙔𝙪𝙜𝙮𝙚𝙤𝙢-𝙡𝙡𝙡)
39. (𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨)
40. (𝙀𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨)
STOP
41. (𝙊𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙐𝙥)
42. (𝘿𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙠 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙜𝙚)
43. (𝘿𝙖𝙙)
44. (𝙎𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥)
45. (𝘽𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙮)
🥺🤕🥺
46. 🔞
47. (𝘿𝙤𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙧)
48. (𝘼𝙧𝙜𝙪𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩)
49. (𝘾𝙧𝙮𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮)
50. 🔞
51. 🔞
52. (𝘽'𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝘽𝙤𝙮)
53. (𝙋𝙖𝙨𝙩)

2. (𝙏𝙖𝙚)

13.1K 551 51
By taekook_is_lyf

A beautiful morning with sun rising after a calm and peaceful night in Paris. An angel looking boy is sleeping on his comfy and soft bed under the blanket over his whole body...only head peeking with a cute little pout and chubby cheeks. Sunlight hits his beautiful face from curtains, he frown in sleep and turns other side now his back facing the window.

So while he is sleeping let me introduce him to you all once again...Kim Taehyung. He lives alone in paris in his Little, luxurious but homey apartment...He is currently studying in Paris University of Science in final year (image^^). He don't have any real friend but will get a soon for sometime in university...His father never had time for him but he never complain about it because he is an angel. He never had a relationship first he is always busy in his studies second he never meets someone who will feel him loved and butterflies in his stomach...He sometimes works in a cafe nearby only to feel refresh and he also feel calm by spending some time with the owner of the cafe who is an old lady who loves Tae like his own son.

     Tae's Bedroom

After 10-15 minutes his alarm ring and he groaned and get up to see the time 7:00 am....

"Ugghh...Why sun rises so fast? I was having a dream about me falling from a top hill and flying in air with a big butterfly who saved me" He started complaining like a baby.
He get up from bed and make his bed...he went to bathroom and do his morning routine.

                   Living Room

He then went downstairs to make him some breakfast....

                       Kitchen

after having his simple breakfast  and he again went to his room for a bath and to get ready for his University.

                          Closet

After getting ready completely he went downstairs with his backpack and left for bus stand for his University. (Tae doesn't use his father's car because he thinks it's useless to use his father's money for all his other expenses besides this apartment who was given to him by his father on his 20th birthday as a gift and uni. fees....He  pay for all his another expenses by working in the cafe or some other online business). 

(His look for today...plzz ignore the mic, earpiece and rings...he has glasses on).

After waiting for 10 minutes his bus arrive and he went for his University. After 15-18 minutes he reach to his destination and went inside his University. All students are looking at him, some are glaring in jealousy, some are with genuine smile and some like a hungry beast for the meal. He ignore everyone and head to his first lesson for today.

Time skip ~ (cuz i m lazy Bitch!!)
He was eating his food peacefully in cafeteria when his friends ( fake bitches) with fake smile and waves come to him and sit across him (two girls and a boy). He smile genuinely to them although he knows that the are just faking this friendship with him but he can't help to be soft for everyone. They are eating in silence when a girl (Riana) speak...

"Hey!! I got some VIP pass for Paris heart club (random name plzz coperate) aniversary party after a week on weekends"

Everyone looks at her expect Tae..cuz he is not a party person. Other three cheers loudly but then look at Tae. Then the boy (Alex) said....

"Common Taehyung it will be fun... don't be a bookworm and ruin your weekend man"

Tae looks up from his glasses and smile but said nothing. Then another girl (Mirina) said...

"Hey Tae let's just enjoy yaar after all it's our final year and we don't know whether we will be able to meet or not after graduation". (She is not bad as other two but for her so called reputation with bad bitches of the uni. she has to live with them...she is saying all this genuinely with a real smile).

Tae sigh and look at Mirina and after seeing her genuine smile he agreed. It's not his fault that he really can't say no to the person who really smile or ask something from him.
                ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

Time skip ~ After University

                   Bettys Cafe

Tae went to the cafe for work because he needs to calm his mind down after his so called friends stupid exited chat about prepration for that party. He comes inside and runs to hug the owner with his boxy smile on face.

                          Inside
"Hey beautiful!! How's my girlfriend doing huh?" He said with a mischievous smile. The old lady laugh at him and play along...

"Hey handsome, Why my boyfriend is late today huh??" She said with a little pout. He smile widely at her and hugs her from side and said...

"Sorry beautiful, actually i missed my bus today" He also pout a little. They were chatting and laughing while hugging when....

"Yahh!! Why are you hugging my wifey / hubby and laughing huh??"
              ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

Sorry for mistakes...Plzz tell me if there is any.. (880 words)
Plzz vote and comment for letting me know how's its going?
Thanxu for reading 🥺
Love you all ❤️
                                                     - Alien

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74K 3.6K 75
✅ COMPLETED ✅ A story of two souls that were blessed or doomed to be together. A story of love, betrayal, pain, sadness, anger, hate, lies and illusi...
154K 5.7K 45
Kim taehyung....The famous CEO in Korea's biggest company... extremely rude....cold and arrogant...who doesn't believe in love or marriage like shit...
101K 3.5K 10
𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑝. 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟. 𝐼𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝒑𝒍𝒆�...
203K 13.3K 53
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...