Trapped in Your Love

By _Cbreezyy

"ɴᴀ-ʙɪ. ɪᴛ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀꜰʟʏ ɪɴ ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀɴ. ᴀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ ɪɴꜱᴇᴄᴛ. ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ ʙʏ ᴀ ꜱɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ᴏꜰ ᴏɴᴇ'ꜱ ʜᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴀɴ ɢʀᴀᴠᴇʟʏ... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Lonely
Chapter 2 : Numb To The Core
Chapter 3: Methas Jarustiwa
Chapter 4 : The Past Can Only Be Accepted
Chapter 5 : Renrawin Aira
Chapter 6 : The Underwear Boy
Chapter 7 : Kavin Taemiyaklin Kittiyangkul
Chapter 9 : Thyme Akira Paramaanantra
Chapter 10 : Chaotic Chaos
Chapter 11 : Frosties
Chapter 12 : Dinner with the Swine
Chapter 13 : She Wore A Thousand Faces To Hide Her Own
Chapter 14 : The Sweet Angel from Heaven
Chapter 15 : One of Them
Chapter 16 : Love You As My Own Daughter
Chapter 17: Lion
Chapter 18: Mickey D's
Chapter 19 : Protection
Chapter 20: Introduction

Chapter 8 : Kiyomi Seringai or Seringai Kiyomi

411 13 2
By _Cbreezyy

"You...are...so....fucking....dead."

After those words left his mouth, his grip on Na-Bi's wrists got tighter and tighter. As he scowled, his eyes got darker. Na-Bi was speechless. She didn't know what to do. She couldn't even think with Thyme hovering over her. She felt certain that he was definitely plotting her death.

"Stop it, you're hurting!" Na-Bi slowly whispered. Thyme completely ignored her.

"Thyme I mean it let go!"

"Or what? What are you gonna do?"

That's when something in her just clicked. She had, had enough. Enough games. Enough warnings. Full fucking attack mode. Time to put her fighting lessons to the test.

Her father paced around the room with his hands behind his back. "Na-Bi, remember this. Temple, upper lip, chin, solar plexus and genitals. These are the vitals areas to stab. What are the areas?"

"Temple, Upper lip, chin, solar plexus and genitals" Na-Bi repeats back to him.

A proud expression forms across her father's face.

Na-Bi knees him in the genitals. Thyme immediately releases his grip on her and clutches his privates. "You bitch!" He shouts, "that's it no more Mr Nice Guy."

Na-Bi scoffed at his words. No more Mr Nice Guy? That was his definition of being nice? "What on earth are you talking about you've been a prick this whole time!"

Thyme shoots a shot at Na-Bi's mouth.

Na-Bi laughed, spitting the blood from her mouth. "That all you got?"

The kitchen turned into a boxing ring. The two rolled across the kitchen tiles taking a few punches and returning the favour. It was absolute chaos to say the least. The both stood up holding onto the collars of each other's tops.

"THYME!"

They both froze and faced towards the person speaking. Na-Bi and Thyme quickly took their hands off each other after seeing Achara standing beside the kitchen counter.

MJ and Kavin came into the kitchen and looked horrified after seeing the state of Thyme and Na-Bi.

The deafening silence was interrupted by MJ's loud whisper. "Fuck."

"MY OFFICE NOW!" Achara's voice roared, "BOTH, OF YOU!"

Thyme walked ahead with his face down in shame following behind his father. Na-Bi slowly trailed behind them.

"What happened?" Kavin asked Na-Bi. She looked up at Kavin and she opened her mouth to say something.

"NOW NA-BI!" Achara's voice boomed ahead of them.

                                          ***

Achara sat in his chair and took out a cigarette. The stress was really getting to him now. Taking a long satisfying puff, he looks at the two idiots in front of him. They were both standing up with their heads hung in shame. After a long dead silence, Achara spoke.

"Which one of you idiots would like to tell me what happened?"

"I was sitting in the kitchen-"
"-I walked into the kitchen-"
"-I was minding my own business-"
"She was being so disrespectful to me-"
"What? How was I being disrespectful?!"
"She totally ignored me when-"
"That's because you only came in to"
"She's rude, loud and she kicked me in the-"

"ENOUGH!" The whole room went dead silent again.

"I changed my mind. I do not want to know. I simply do not have time for this childish behaviour! I expected better from you Thyme. Much, better!"

"I'm sorry father."

"NOT GOOD ENOUGH!" Achara suddenly yelled, "if something were to happen to me you are to lead this gang. How is my mind going to be at ease, if this is how you are going to behave? Is this the sort of attitude to have?"

The silence is the room was deafening. Na-Bi almost felt sorry for Thyme.

"Tell me Thyme? Do you want to lead The Black Nabi after me? DO YOU?!"

"Yes father."

"THEN START ACTING LIKE YOU DESERVE IT!"

"If anything like this ever happens again there will be consequences! Do I make myself clear?!" He asked.

"Yes Father."

"Yes Achara."

"And Na-Bi, you are not here to be babysat. I expect you, both of you to behave."

Na-Bi looked at him and nodded her head in approval before looking back down again.

"Now I don't know what happened between you two, but it ends right here! Now get out of my sight the pair of you!"

The two walked out of his office quietly. Thyme grabbed Na-Bi wrist as soon as they left his father's office. "This, this is not over!" He hissed.

Na-Bi scoffed in disbelief. They had just gotten told off by Achara and he's still not making up with her. She couldn't believe it. He really is a spoiled brat, she thought. But maybe she took it to far by kicking him. She wasn't sure. She wasn't sure about many things.

                                     ***

Achara watched the two quickly leave, before opening his middle desk drawer. He carefully picked up the photo frame and turned it around. He stared at the picture, it consisted of two men. One of the men was no other than Achara himself. And the other was a man wearing a similar suit as Achara. They had one of their arms across each other's backs smiling like there was no tomorrow. Like it was them against the world.

"Na-Bi! Thyme!" Achara exclaimed, "what are you two doing?"

A little girl, with a cut on her bottom lip, ran up to Achara crying. "Thyme broke Kiyomi!"

"No I didn't! She did! And his name is Seringai!" A little boy exclaimed with a bruise on his left cheekbone.

Achara sighed. "Did you two have a fight?"

"It's Kiyomi!"

"Seringai!"

"Kiyomi!"

"Serin-"

"-Oh damn! Stop it the pair of you!" Achara laughed rolling his eyes. They truly were a troublesome pair.

"What's all the fuss about?" The man next to Achara in the photo asked walking in.

"It's about that damn teddy bear Jae-on. We should have got them one each."

Jae-on laughed as he walked towards his little girl. "Oh, that. Forget two teddy bears we can fill both your bedrooms with teddy bears!"

"But daddy I want Kiyomi!" The little girl wailed.

"It's Seringai! And he's mine" the little boy spoke back.

"Thyme!" Achara sighed, "come on give me the teddy bear."

"Achara will fix it and if both of you won't learn to share it then we'll take it."

"NO!" The two children exclaimed in unison.

"Okay fine we'll share it" Na-Bi exclaimed.

"Good, now that's sorted of you two go. Go and play with each other no fighting, okay?" Jae-on said dabbing his daughter's cut with a tissue before tapping Thyme's head.

"What about its name" Thyme asked.

"Why don't you call it Kiyomi Seringai?" Achara asked.

They both nodded approvingly, before walking of with the teddy bear and a piece of its ripped arm.

The two men watched their children squabble on their way to the garden.

"How about Seringai Kiyomi?"

"No Kiyomi Seringai is fine."

"Why does Kiyomi have to be first, Seringai's definitely a better first name!"

"Uh...no. Kiyomi is fine."

"Yeah, but Seringai..."

Achara chuckled a little, shaking his head. It was the first time he'd smiled in a very long time. His face darkened as he slowly came back to reality. He tossed the photo back into the drawer and slammed it shut.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.6K 39
✔️ COMEPLETE ✔️ 𝖯𝗋𝖺𝖾- 𝖯𝗋𝖺𝖾𝗉𝖺𝗂𝗅𝗂𝗇 𝖯𝖺𝗋𝖺𝗆𝖺𝖺𝗇𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗋𝖺 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖽 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝖿𝖾𝗅𝗍 𝗎𝗇𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗅𝗂𝖿�...
86 0 30
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒐𝒚'𝒔 𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝑩𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆. 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒆. 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓...
28.5K 596 8
- (i still don't know what to put here lmao i'm so sorry T-T) F4 THAILAND REN X READER
6.5K 554 26
"Darling.....what about me spending this Saturday at your place?....... Our baby want to see you" Leo who was unaware of having a 'baby' with Lin,fel...