𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝙈𝙮 𝙋𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙚...

Autorstwa taekook_is_lyf

JK the emotionless and merciless mafia boss with anger issue....meets Taehyung a bubbly personality in Paris... Więcej

𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
𝙄𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩
2. (𝙏𝙖𝙚)
3. (𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮)
4. (𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙧𝙮 𝙅𝙆)
5. (𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙧)
6. (𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙡?)
7. (𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙪𝙗)
8. (𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙤𝙮)
9. (𝘾𝙖𝙛𝙚)
10. (𝙁𝙚𝙚𝙡)
11. (𝙉𝙖𝙢𝙟𝙞𝙣)
12. (𝘿𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧)
13. (𝙍𝙞𝙙𝙚)
14. (𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨?)
15. (𝙋𝙖𝙮?)
16. (𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚?)
17. (𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣-𝙄)
18. (𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣-𝙡𝙡)
19. (𝙆𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙)
20. (𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙆𝙞𝙣𝙜)
21. (𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮?)
22. (𝘾𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙚)
23. (𝙀𝙣𝙜𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩)
24. (𝙁𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡)
25. (𝙇𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜)
26. (𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝘿𝙖𝙮)
27. (𝙈𝙖𝙛𝙞𝙖 𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮)
28. (𝙐𝙣𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙮)
29. (𝙔𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙎𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙜)
30. (𝙃𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙧𝙚)
31. (𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙅𝙞𝙣)
32. (𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜)
33. (𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜'𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮)
34. (𝙎𝙚𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜)
35. (𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙃𝙞𝙢)
36. (𝙔𝙪𝙜𝙮𝙚𝙤𝙢)
Inform
37. (𝙔𝙪𝙜𝙮𝙚𝙤𝙢-𝙡𝙡)
38. (𝙔𝙪𝙜𝙮𝙚𝙤𝙢-𝙡𝙡𝙡)
39. (𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨)
40. (𝙀𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨)
STOP
41. (𝙊𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙐𝙥)
42. (𝘿𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙠 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙜𝙚)
43. (𝘿𝙖𝙙)
44. (𝙎𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥)
45. (𝘽𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙮)
🥺🤕🥺
46. 🔞
47. (𝘿𝙤𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙧)
48. (𝘼𝙧𝙜𝙪𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩)
49. (𝘾𝙧𝙮𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮)
50. 🔞
51. 🔞
52. (𝘽'𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝘽𝙤𝙮)
53. (𝙋𝙖𝙨𝙩)

1. (𝙅𝙆)

17.8K 645 118
Autorstwa taekook_is_lyf

BANG!!

BANG!!

Two loud gun shoots were heard in a dark abdomend building in a dirty alley of seoul. Loud footsteps were heard coming out from the building and running to a black luxurious car (above image^^) that was parked outside the alley in night. A man come running to the car and knock on the glass of backseat of the car...the glass moves only a little downwards.....
"Boss the work is done....and his last words were.....someone will come and distroy you and take your all happiness away from you"

The man in the car only nodded a little with his emotionless face but that outside man can't see because of the black tinted glass...Not many people know who JK is and what he looks alike. The driver gets it a clue to move and he drives away from the alley without a word to the mansion.....
                ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

Jeon's Mansion

A car was parked outside the garrage and pair of shining black shoes step outside for driver to park it inside the garage and made way inside the mansion silently like a theif not to get caught...made his way to upstairs from the dark living room but suddenly all light were on and....

" Jeon Jungkook "
Aish!! that man scrunch his nose and his bunny teeths were shown but he again put his emotionless face and turns around....only to meet a man with broad shoulders and a WWH face hand folds on his chest glaring at him....he slowly hung his head low ready for the late night lecture.....

"What time is it??" The man with WWH face ask.
JK peek at his wrist watch and.....

"1:30 am" said in a low voice with head low.

"And what's the time for bed in this mansion" asked our WWH.

"10:30 pm" replied JK.

"So what should be your punishment now?" asked our WWH.

JK was crying and throwing tantrums like a 4 years old inside his head but put a emotionless face outside with head low......so this is our JK whom i told in intro who doesn't know much about emotions cuz he doesn't know how to show his emotions to anyone..he can only show them inside his head but not outside world and this all is due to some past reasons you will discover later.

"Hmm....so the mini fridge full of banana milk will be removed from your room for a week"

JK widened his eyes for a second but no one knows due to head low and put his poker face again.

"Had dinner??" Jin asked.

JK nodded his head.

"Ok go and sleep it's late" Jin said in a soft voice.

JK nodded his head and ran upstairs... inside the room

he remove his coat and shoes and went straight to bathroom..

After half an hour warm shower he come outside with a towel around his waist and went straight to his closet ....

He wear only a losse sweatpant and lay down for sleep...but it's not that easy for him to fall asleep he only kept looking to the ceiling for an hour and sleep later.
                    ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

Next Morning ~

Jeon's Mansion

Living room ~

                    Living Room
Namjoon , Suga and Hobi were sitting on sofas in living room and discussing about their work.
Jin was preparing food for all with 2 maids in kitchen....there were no more maids alowed during breakfast and dinner in the mansion because its family time...maids always come in noon and do there work only in noon with Jin's instructions.

                        Kitchen
Jimin and Momo were bekring while setting dinning table on who will make Jin angry first today.

"I bet Joon hyung will definitely break the fork again" said Jimin.

"Nah you will definitely choke on food while blabling something" said Momo.

"You....how dare you to say my important chit chat blabling huh?"
said Jimin.

"Ohh...so you think your so called chat about Mr. Han about triping and falling from chair like you was an important chit chat while we were discussing about JK's new shipment huh!" said Momo.

"Youuu....." Jimin said and start running to catch Momo.

They were running but Jimin bump into JK who just come from upstairs for breakfast.

"Yaahh!!! Can't you see i am running here...you should respect your hyung and give him some space to run you big man" Jimin said while rubbing his forehead.

"So you wanna say...now we should see first wether a little mochi is running or not here before taking each step huh?? Ohh come on how much total space do you need...1 step 2 steps or 4??" Momo said while laughing.

Everyone in living room is trying to hold their laugh after seeing Jimin's cute angry mochi face towards Momo....no one noticed JK who was standing there dumbfounded and an angry Jin who was glaring at Jimin and Momo completely.

After few seconds they all turn to a sound of spoon hiting the glass of dinning table....and everything become silent 🔕.....and after that two loud sorries were heard before running and hiding behind JK who was standing on stairs.

                   Dining Area
Jin took a deep breath and close his eyes.

"You two really think this man who is also going through his punishment can save you today".
Jin said in a very very calm voice while hands fold on chest.

Everything becomes silent and everyone looks at JK with wide eyes and Jimin and Momo peek from behind him with wide eyes and open mouth only to see JK's face who's head was low. Because its not daily you can see the Mafia King getting punished from Jin.
              ×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

Sorry for mistakes...Plzz tell me if there is any.. (980 words)
Plzz vote and comment for letting me know how's its going?
Thanxu for reading 🥺
Love you all ❤️
                                                    - Alien

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

74.2K 3.6K 75
✅ COMPLETED ✅ A story of two souls that were blessed or doomed to be together. A story of love, betrayal, pain, sadness, anger, hate, lies and illusi...
383K 20.3K 58
A boy Taehyung who is adored by all the people near him....but is still not happy with that....why because his two close brothers hate each other...
36.5K 1.3K 11
disclaimer ; all the content used in this picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful owners. The storylin...
465K 20K 47
A naughty boy Jeon Jungkook fall in love with an innocent broken angel Kim Taehyung who never feel the love and care from anyone in his entire life...