𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲�...

Par Blueb3rrypies

Liliana was reincarnated in her favourite anime Attack On Titan as Estella Smith, daughter of Commander Erwi... Plus

A/n
Ⓒⓗⓐⓡⓐⓒⓣⓔⓡⓢ
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10 .
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
22.
23.
24.
25..
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
ᴀɴɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
🎉HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEVI!!🎄
Ackerman family
47.
48.

21.

815 30 0
Par Blueb3rrypies

It's been a week that we started dating secretly and I haven't told my friends  about our relationship.Levi told me that he has father's approval to date with me and he seems very happy.

I was in  Levi's office, lying on the sofa while reading a novel. I was so obsessed with manga anime and romance movies in my previous life  so frankly i felt thirsty with a good story and playing game like Obey me! Lucifer is one my favourite character on that game. Unapproachable and cold person is my type ♡. Genshein impact my favourite characters are Zhongli, Childe, Ayato and Xiao. By the way Chilumi exists!

I stop reading and noticed that Levi started at my smile . He loves it and would do anything to make me smile it brought warm to his heart. He got so lost at my smile that he lost his focus on doing his paperwork.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked him, hiding half bottom of my face with my book.

"Nothing, it's just my little bunny is cute when she's smile." He said

I smile as my face began to heat up who know that Humanity Strongest would be romantic in the inside. Ever since two of us started dating, I've noticed  how attached Levi would be. He would glare at some guys who tried to flirt me andHe wouldn't want to leave my side whenever i'm sick, sad,angry or i have panic attack. He would chuckle when  i would laugh at my own jokes. He never told me but he cherished every moment  that i was with him , he cherished me so much.

Levi suddenly get up from his chair and went towards me to sit next to me. He hugs behind me.

"What's wrong?"

"I need a recharge." He simply replied.

I turn around, wrapped my hands around his neck and give him a peck on his lips. He looks like a puppy who needs affection, how cute is he.

"Levi." I said

"Hmn?"

"I think that I should tell my friends about our relationship."

"Sure." He replied and kiss me on my lips. "I'm okay for that and If you want to announce the whole HQ I really don't mind but I'm happy for it, so everyone knows that you're mine."

Time skip to night

"Hey, guys there's something I want to tell you." I said

"What is it?" Jean asked confused about I want to tell.

"Levi and I are now dating." I informed them.

Their face looked like trying to process what I said and their smiled.

"Congratulations, Stella!" Sasha congrats me happily.

I was showered with congrats by my friends.

"So, who confessed first?" Eren asked with smirked across his face.

"Umm...well, it was me. With the help of Hange's motivation, I finally told him my feelings towards him. At first, I thought that he doesn't felt the same way but I was wrong. He does love me.

"Shortcake! Come here!" Hange dragged me to sit with the higher ups where father and Levi were there.

"Did I misheard that you two are dating?" Hange asked in excitement

"We uhh..."

"We're dating." Levi says with his stoic expression.

Eyes widened

Hange nearly chocked her drink.

"For how long?"

"A week." I mumbled

"Finally my ship is sailing!"

"I knew it shorty had a feeling on you."

"How did you know four eyes?!" He asked

"Yeah it obviously that he never let anyone make his tea, he has a soft heart when with you and you two always together whenever you go."

"Are you stalking us, four eyes?" Levi ask annoyed.

"I'm not stalking but observing." She defended

"I can't wait to see little Levi running around the headquarters and at least let me give them a name." She squeals

I nudge her. "Hange!"

//♡//

I snuck out from my room to get something to drink. Praying that no one see me, I swiftly made my way to past at Levi's office. I tried my best not to get caught by the higher ranks and did my best to avoid them so that I wouldn't get in trouble.

Everything going well until I turn to the left corner

"Hey!" A male voice came from behind my, making me stop in my tracks and shut my eyes in dread. "What are you doing out past crewfew brat?"

I instantly knew the very too familiar nickname "brat" only Levi will say it.

As he neared, he recognised me, Levi raised his eyebrows. "Stella? What are you doing out past crewfew?"

Not wanting to get punishment, cleaning the stables, I wrapped my arms around his neck and give him a kiss, trying to butter him up. "Hi, babe."

"Well," I began with another kiss. "I was thirsty so I went to the mess hall to get a drink."

"Does your room doesn't have water?" He questioned as he glanced around raised his eyebrows.

"See, that's why I said 'was'. The water in my jug is empty." I shrugged.

"You know I should punish you cleaning the stables for breaking crewfew." His grin contradicting his strict tone and words.

"But. . ." I gave him another kiss. "You won't. Right?"

My heart jumped as his hand slid onto my waist,  and his tightening grip only encouraged butterflies in my stomach.

He shrugged. "Depends."

"On?"
He suddenly pick me up bridal style. My face was rosy.

"Where are we going?"

He grinned. "My office."

He leaned in and pressed his lips against mine, a feeling that I could  never get used to. I pull closer to him as I rested my hands on his cheeks, there now being next-to-space between us. I felt butterflies infest my stomach as he slid his hand down my hips gripping tightly.

We stumble back a few steps before her back against the wall the stone cooling my warming body. My hands rans to his hair stopping back to his neck and her fingers continued play his cravat.

Levi drewback after a few minutes, keeping his forehead  touching mine as his grey eyes gazed into my blue ones

"Stella?" He whispered softly

"Hm?" Inoticed that he had visibly  become nervous. His eyes, as they usually did whenever he became anxious weren't meeting mine anymore, instead inspecting the face around it. "What is it, babe?"

I waited patiently as he collected his thoughts, instead letting my eyes drift away from his and roam over his features,  which I had trouble making out in the dim light

My eyes moved back to his as he smiled

"I. . ." He took his breathe. "I genuinely love you, Stella."

My stomach filled with butterflies as I processed what he said. The words he uttered were one's that I only dreamt of up to this point and the fact that he really said it was putting my mind into a daze

I didn't think for a second  as I smiled and whispered :

"I love you too, Levi Ackerman."

His hands are now on my back as I wrapped around his neck. Levi leaned down, pressing his lips against mine. I tilt my head, our noses brushing each other as we continued to kiss.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

18.4K 503 65
You're a new recruit in the Survey Corp with a mission that extends beyond "the sake of humanity". Joining with two childhood friends, you're able to...
98K 3K 43
*♡∞:。.。  。.。:∞♡* "𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦?" "𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦." reader based & college A/U. HIGHEST RATI...
10K 448 23
Sequel of One Last Time Year 850. The second appearance of the Colossal Titan affected the lives of many. After finding Eren's titan shifting abiliti...
7K 272 46
the daughter of a dying bloodline and humanity's strongest soldier find themselves entangled in a web of emotions they never expected to feel. but as...