Destined Together

Von Madhavi_sneha

Sanvi Rai is a 25 years old girl. A Indian optimistic girl. She is a doctor (Psychiatrist) and a writer as we... Mehr

Chapter I: What a wonderful day.
Chapter 2:You need a psychiatrist
CAST
CHAPTER 3: I AM NOT FINE.
CHAPTER 4: Marriage,what marriage?
Announcement
Chapter 5:- Should I marry him?
CHAPTER 6:- It's an Arrange Marriage.
CHAPTER 7:- Where is Lucas?
Chapter 8:- What the hell is Hal... whatever
HELLO EVERYONE
CHAPTER 9:- Married.... ok!
Chapter 10:- You are going to Work in my company
Chapter 11:- She-is-a-psychiatrist
Chapter 12:- His dog has a bigger room than mine!!
Chapter 13: I am not scared of her.
Chapter 14:- Your son is a brat!
Chapter 15:- You are married to Sanvi!
Chapter 16:- Nate as in Nathaniel Rossi
Chapter 17:- Lucas's Birthday.
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 18:- What happened to Lucas?
Chapter 19 :- Did you stay with NATHANIEL?
Chapter 20:- Nate this is Lucas, my husband.
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 21:- Nathaniel has a secret room?
Chapter 22:- She is back Lucas!!
Chapter 23:- Nathaniel is a ghost?
Chapter 25:- If not for Nate sir I wouldn't be alive today.
Chapter 26: WHAT?ITALIAN MAFIA ? YOUR FRIEND? HOW ? WHAT? OH GOD!!
Chapter 27: We can share a room till Mason is here, Right?
Chapter 28: You still love Sanvi, don't you?
AESTHETICS OF LUCAS AND SANVI
Chapter 29 : You won't feel nice about meeting me Lucas, I guarantee you
Chapter 30:I love you Sanvi, I will always love you.
Chapter 31 :I am coming my loves!! Brace yourselves.
‼️IMPORTANT DON'T IGNORE ‼️
Chapter 32: Evil Hyena?
Nathaniel

Chapter 24:- Lucas is going to be mine!!

427 18 7
Von Madhavi_sneha

LUCAS'S POV

"I am not your favorite anymore am I ? How could you do this to me ? Huh! Answer me? How can you cheat on me like this? I always loved you, I always fed you,I always bathed you,I always kissed you goodnight, I always bought you toys, and you brat, you chose her over me. I can't believe this shit!! You betrayed me, along with your so called Dad!! " And blah blah blah.

I was blankly staring at Eli who was accusing King about betraying him, breaking his fidelity and what not..
While my poor King looked at him as if he was mentally unstable.

Which I doubt too.
Sanvi was stifling her laughter while enjoying the drama going on infront of her, Meanwhile I was rethinking my whole life decisions.

Why did I even agree for being this Idiot's bestfriend?
I should bang my head somewhere for doing this to myself and my son.

"People are right sometimes, like father like son... First your Father cheated on me and now you!! I should have known this.... I --" I glared murderously at my supposed bestfriend, who is going to hell in few minutes..

Why the f**k is he being so dramatic?
Wasn't he supposed to be the cold-hearted Lawyer?

I want to actually bang that person's head who wrote a whole article on The arrogant Cold-hearted Lawyer Michael Elijah Romano. " The title should been The Dramatic and extremely childish Lawyer Michael Elijah Romano. "

I--

Hahahaha!!

I whirled around and saw Sanvi laughing loudly while clutching her stomach, along with the Popcorn... .... Wait Popcorn?
Seriously?
I casted Sanvi a look of disbelief...
Who just ignored me as if I suddenly turned Invisible and continued laughing.

Great!!

"STOP IT ELI!! THAT'S ENOUGH!" I yelled atlast. I was starting to have an headache because of all this insanity and absurdity.

He just rolled his eyes and started lecturing King about manners and how he should respect and favor Eli more than me or Sanvi,while King just cast him a look of disapproval. Same son same.

Sanvi has a tight schedule tomorrow, but who cares? Atleast not Sanvi, as she is still watching the drama going on with sheer curiosity and laughing her heart out.

It's good to see her laugh so lively, but this is too much.

I sighed heavily.
All of my employees listen to me when I cast them a single look,and my Family ignores my yelling as if I am some homeless drunkard.

"Your Dad is the weirdest human in the universe, while your new mom is Annabelle! and me your second Dad is the best, handsome, intelligent, marvelous , brave --"

"THAT'S ENOUGH ELI!! GET THE F**K OUT OF HERE, AND GO DO SOMETHING ELSE THAN DESTROYING MY KING'S REMAINING BRAIN CELLS,YOU HAVE A CASE TOMORROW,AND DON'T GIGGLE SANVI,YOU ARE ALSO GOING TO YOUR ROOM, ITS LATE AND YOU HAVE A TIGHT SCHEDULE TOMORROW. DON'T GAVE ME THOSE LOOKS.
EXCEPT KING YOU BOTH ARE GOING TO SLEEP . " I finished in one go and panted a little.

Both of them where rooted in their places. King walked near me and sat next to me.

They both were still blinking owilishly at me while gapping as if they were fishes.

After a light year.
Sanvi and Eli stared at each other as if they were telepathically conversing and all of a sudden Sanvi started cheering...
I got startled by it.
Meanwhile Eli was sulking and casted me a look of accusation.

What is happening here?

"I won, I won now you are going to buy me the Louis Vuitton handbag we talked about." Sanvi happily exclaimed. She looked very proud and gave me a look of appreciation.

Why is she appreciating me?

"But how can you be right? He is my best friend from diapers for f**k sake.." Eli horrifically questioned.

While I just stared at them in confusion..

What exactly is happening?

"Yeah you are his bff from diapers, but I am a Psychiatrist, it's my job to immediately recognise ones behaviour and personality." Sanvi smugly informed. While Eli started sulking yet again.

"What the f**k are you both talking about?" I questioned them in irritation.
Eli shot me a look of betrayal and huffed.

Is he even for real?

"Oh! Actually one day ,out of the blue, we both came to a different opinion about you, I said that you were a mother hen, but Eli laughed it off saying that you are not, and after hardworking and tricking you many times,but still we couldn't come to the conclusion. If you really are a mother hen or not. That day we made a bet, if I won, he would get me a new Louis Vuitton handbag, if he won then I would have to get him a Jacket from Louis Vuitton. After so many failed tries, *Huff* today you yourself proved me right that you are a mother hen, so I won." Sanvi proudly exclaimed and stuck her tongue out at Eli. Who scowled at her and glared at me.

On the other hand I was shook to the core. What the f*****g hell?
What are they even talking about?

Me, The Lucas Xavier Knight a mother hen?
Are they for real now?

They bloody bet on it too.

Hey lord!! Is it too late to change some of my foolish decisions...

It's more than late,you cannot do anything about them, although they aren't wrong as you chided at them not long ago to sleep as one's Mama would do,so.... My conscience commented thoughtfully..

Can I kill my conscience?

Good luck with that.
As you will kill yourself in the process.. my conscience nonchalantly muttered.

F*****g hell!!

What did I land myself into!!

I glared daggers at both my Wife and Bestfriend.

Some samples I have got!!

"GO TO YOUR ROOMS RIGHT NOW!!" I shouted dangerously .
They both flinched a little and nodded and scurried away.

"I am saying you he is more of a Warden then a Mother hen, "

"No he is a Mother hen not a Warden, I know how Wardens are okay,this is not how they behave, also don't forget that you have to buy me a Handbag."

"Whatever, when we both are free, we can schedule our shopping date. Goodnight Anabelle."

"Goodnight Mickey!!"

These both were whispering according to them, which I totally didn't hear. As I was deaf at that moment.
I sighed helplessly and plopped on the couch and petted King.

He is the only one who doesn't gives me Panic attacks or Headache. My good boy.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Am I behaving like a Mother hen?
Ha!
I scowled with my eyebrows furrowed
No.. no way, I didn't..
Hm, I nodded to myself, I stood up and made my way upstairs..

.
.
.
.
.

SANVI'S POV

*Alarm Rings*

I groaned and searched for the source of that sound and shut it off.

.
.
.

* Ten minutes later*

*Alarm Rings*

I grumbled irritatedly and opened my eyes.

I sat up a little while still yawning,I glanced at the Alarm clock....
That was when I jolted awake and started panicking.

Oh God!! Oh God!!
I overslept....
How the heck did I forgot about my meeting?

I hurriedly got down from the bed and hastily entered the washroom.

.
.
.
.

This has to be a record. Because I brushed,did my business, showered and dressed up in a short span of ten minutes.
Woah!!

Well today is a big day....
I smiled widely.
I am going to have an important meeting with Lucas about a deal.
Aish! Finally after so many months.

I was wearing a crisp black shirt, a red range Blazer and same fitting dress pants. black loafers and Christophe Claret Margot watch. It is one of the costliest watches and it was gifted by Luke for friendship day.I wore a simple diamond earring and my wedding ring. I neatly tied my hair in a high ponytail. I took my Gucci's office collection handbag and sunglasses and hurriedly made my way to downstairs.

The first thing I saw when I entered the living room was Lucas talking on the phone.. or more specifically growling.

What happened now?

"I DON'T F*****G CARE HOW YOU DO IT, BUT I WANT THE CULPRIT IN 12 F*****G HOURS OTHERWISE THE CONSEQUENCES WON'T BE GOOD FOR YOU. " Lucas growled lowly in a spine-chilling voice.
Okay!!
My husband can be scary when he wants to...

But what culprit?

Lucas noticed me and his frustrated expression softened a little and he gave me a small smile. Then he stood frozen .

I smiled in confusion and walked near him.

"What happened Lucas? What do you mean by culprit?" I questioned him and this seem to bring him out of that trance.
He shook his head a little.....
Wait!!
His ears have turned red...

What happened now? Why is he blushing?

"Someone tried to leak our today's presentation. They couldn't do it,but we still don't know who dared to do that." Lucas explained with a grim expression. I patted his left arm.

"Don't worry you will find out about that back stabber. You aren't someone whom people should mess with. Now calm down. And I am going now, as I am running out of time. All the best" After assuring Lucas I passed him a smile one last time and hurried out.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*Sanvi's company aka Rossi Enterprises *

I was over checking everything and that's when my PA Steve informed me about everyone's arrival.
I nodded at him and took a deep breath.

Let's do this !!

I stood up and exited out of my cabin and entered the meeting room.

Everything was perfectly organized just as I like it in the meeting room and I saw Mr Rogers, Mr White, Mr Evans, Mr Smith , My husband , Mr Miller and Mrs Davis already seated on their alloted places along with their PA's.

Lucas passed me a small smile and I subtly mouthed him All the best. Joel slightly bowed at me,I shook my head at his antics he treats me as if I am some queen from 17th century,but still nodded at him with a smile.

I greeted everyone and sat on the head chair and listened to the proposals.

.
.
.
.
.
.

After everyone's turn, they all expectantly gazed at me for my answer.

"First of all,I would like to say that all the proposals where unique, creative and interesting. But I particularly liked the idea proposed by Mr Knight as it suits well w-"

"Mrs Sanvi Knight your opinion is biased as Mr Knight is your husband." Mrs Davis cut me off rudely and scowled.

I internally rolled my eyes but gave her a tight lipped smile.

"Mrs Davis I am not a hypocrite and this is my business, I don't have the habit of mingling my personal life and my professional life unlike some people.. I genuinely am interested in Mr Knight's idea more."
I firmly stated, while all the men nodded their head in understanding, but Mrs Davis literally rolled her eyes and scoffed.

"Mrs Knight you don't need to lie, if you wanted to collaborate with your husband's company then why call us here? Just to waste our time and humiliate us? " Mrs Davis arrogantly chided at me.
I simply raised a brow at her.
Was she kidding me?

Shouldn't a women support women?
Whatever!! Who even cares about this snake's support.

I glanced at Lucas, who looked one step behead of bursting out at Mrs Davis. I don't even know how that women is still alive as Lucas is glaring daggers at her, which might kill her any moment.

"Mrs Davis I was being polite till now, but not anymore, If I keep Lucas's Idea aside, even then I wouldn't choose yours, hell if yours was even the last and the only proposal I had, even then I wouldn't have signed a partnership with you. As it was the most mindless Proposal I have ever seen, you want me to join with you in opening a Publishing company, Are you seriously dumb? or are you trying to be smart? I own a Publishing company all by myself Mrs Davis, why the heck would I invest in a new Publishing company? That's just absurd and plain idiocy, I didn't wanted to say this, but you made me say all of this Mrs Davis. I was so badly controlling myself when you started proposing that idea. I am kind of disappointed and suspicious about your Proposal." I sternly stated and her arrogant look flattened. She hurriedly composed herself and gave me a smug smirk.

"Leave about mine Mrs Knight, what about others proposa-"

"We would love to invest in Mr Knight's proposal Mrs Knight." Mr Evans along with Mr Rogers cut off Mrs Davis and proposed.
I nodded gratefully at them.

"We all are ready to invest Mrs Knight." Mr Smith and Mr Miller said.
I nodded at them .

"I don't want to invest in a Fashion brand, but I give you my blessings Sanvi as you are very well aware about my pathetic fashion sense." Mr White said and I teasingly nodded at him.

All started to chuckle at what Samuel uncle said (Mr White),even my expressionless husband smiled.

I have to have a chat with Samuel uncle about something though.

Mrs Davis was fuming now. I bet if she was an anime then there would be steam coming out of her ears..

"The meeting is over, thank you all for supporting my decision." I said and Mrs Davis just rolled her eyes while glaring hatefully at me. I fake smiled at her.

"Sanvi how are you darling?" Uncle Tom (Mr Evans) asked me. I smiled widely and hugged him, he hugged back chuckling.

"I am so happy to see you Uncle Tom and I am doing great. What about you? How's your health?" I questioned him as we parted from the hug. He smiled gently and answered.

"Its good to see you happy, and I am doing well and good. My health is as good as ever. Also I am so sorry darling that I couldn't attend your marriage." I shook my head at him.

"No uncle you don't need to apologise, you were hospitalized and I should be the one to say sorry,I am so sorry that I couldn't visit you at that time. " Uncle Tom passed me a sad smile. I sighed knowingly.

"Simon still doesn't want to take over, does he?" I asked bemused by that brat. Uncle Tom sighed dejectedly and nodded.

"I should definitely have a chat with that brat, he is 26 for god's sake, he is not a child, he should understand the situation. What the heck is he behaving like this? " I furiously stated and Uncle Tom patted my shoulders gently.

"Its okay don't worry about him, an-"

"You oldie move from here, I want to talk to my Sanvi." Uncle Tom was oh so rudely cut off by Uncle Samuel (Mr White) . I chuckled softly at these both, they were rivals from diapers still are though!!

"Who are you calling Oldie? Have you seen yourself in the mirror?" Uncle Tom furiously questioned . Uncle Samuel just scoffed.

"I do see a mirror, unlike you I have handsomeness which need to be appreciated." Uncle Samuel savagely threw back at Uncle Tom who was ready to fire back,but his PA called him urgently, so he just glared murderously at Uncle Samuel and gently patted my head and excused himself.

I hugged Uncle Samuel who hugged back softly.

"How are you Uncle Samuel? And How is Mason? Is he still you know?" I inquired about Mason as we parted from the hug and Uncle Samuel just shook his head in disbelief.

"That's not even a question Sanvi, he is still stuck to that, and you know that even if he leaves the position, he will never be able to lead a normal life, it's impossible." Uncles Samuel sadly informed me and I nodded my head in understanding.

I was about to reply but I stopped as I heard my PA calling me.

I excused myself from Uncle Samuel and asked my PA why did he call me?

"Mrs Knight, Mr Romano is here to meet you." Steve my PA informed me and I nodded my head with a smile.

Didn't he had a case?
Maybe it ended early....
Hm,

I was about to go out but I saw a puzzled look on Lucas's face. I blinked lightly in assurance and shot him a smile, which he returned with a small smile and then I exited out to meet Mickey.

As I was walking near my cabin I saw Mickey waving both of his hands in air as if he was lost in an island and I am here to rescue him. I chuckled at his weird antics and waved back. I was nearing him when someone crashed into me.

I was about to apologise, when the girl screeched .

"You mannerless b***h, don't you have eyes ? Ha!! Are you blind ? Can't you see where you were going? Because of a pathetic person like you I could have had an injury. Do you even know who am I ? "
Some egoistic girl started insulting me.

What the heck?
Who the hell she thinks she is to insult me in my own company?
Me blind and did she just curse me?

Does she even know who am I ?

"Don't curse,I didn't bump into you, rather it was you would crashed into me and who on earth let you enter this company?" I sternly interrogated her. While she just glared at me in disgust and rage. Oh crazy woman you are disgusting.

"How dare you? I can come here when I want, who let a useless person like you in such a prestigious company in the first place?" She snarled at me. I just looked at her as if she had grown horns.

How come I never knew that my company was a public place? Where people can come and stroll around as they wish.

This woman is a fake barbie with a foul mouth and a shitty attitude.

"Do I know you, oh great human?" I sarcastically questioned with fake curiosity. That fake barbie gritted her teeth in anger and glared murderously at me.

"I am Clara Miller, a supermodel and I am now going to be the brand ambassador of Rossi and Knight's new fashion brand. " She egoistically stated with an arrogant smirk. I gave her a suspicious look...
How does she know ab--

Oh!! She is Mr Miller's daughter...
Hmm, that explains her knowing. We did discuss about choosing models. But this girl here has no personality. And how delusional can one be?

Nobody has selected her yet.
I have to approve the model along with Lucas.

"What happened cat got your tongue ? B***h s-"

"What the f**k did you call my wife?" I heard the thundering voice of my husband from behind the fake barbie. I smirked at the fake barbie who flinched at his voice and turned around hastily to face him.

Her eyes bulged out and her jaw was hanging on the floor as she took in Lucas's form. Suddenly her lips curled into a seductive smile and she started eye f*****g Lucas while drooling all over the place.

I rolled my eyes at her.

"Can you stop eye f*****g my best friend?" Mickey irritatedly said to her.

"Also stop drooling over my husband." I added with a glare.

She seemed shocked by the change of my tone, and casted me a hateful and envious glare. Then she whirled around and started twirling a strand of her hair with a pout. Which didn't look seductive at all.

"Luke baby why did you marry this b**-"

"Shut the f**k up lady, and didn't I warn you to not call my wife that, if someone is a b***h here then it's you." Lucas rudely cut her off and growled angrily at her..

She seemed startled by his insults, but still smiled seductively.

Shameless b***h!!

"Oh come on baby! did you forgot about our passionate night's that we spent ex--"

"F*****G STOP TALKING B***H!!" Lucas growled furiously.
The fake barbie flinched and backed up a bit.

But composed herself and started checking him out while biting her lips suggestively.

Woah!! She either is dumb or is the dumbest, cause she is hitting on Lucas, like the Lucas Xavier Knight, all while knowing that he is married and this shameless women is trying to throw herself on my husband right infront of my eyes.

Is she even in the right state of her mind?

"Oh hello !! Keep your nasty eyes to yourself and stop mentally devouring my husband. And don't bite your lips like that, it doesn't look seductive rather we are so grossed out by your behaviour that we are one step behead of puking. " I sternly informed her while crossing my hands and glared at her in disgust.

She scowled and rolled her eyes at my words.

"Luke baby I know you love me, and I will make you mine, you don't d-"

"Well then why are you saying this to my husband? cause this ain't Luke you mannerless woman,this is Lucas my husband." I irritatedly cut her off and informed this delusional women.

Did Luke really sleep with this classless women?

Her eyes widened immediately, but she hurriedly composed herself and smirked in my direction.

"Then I am going to-"

"That's it Joel call the security and throw her out of the company." Lucas's ordered Joel who was about to call the security when Mr Miller piped in.

"Please Mr and Mrs Knight don't call the security,I apologise on behalf of my daughter, she is mentally unstable." Mr Miller politely apologised infront of us and glared dangerously at his daughter. Who gave him a look of disbelief and clenched her fists.

"Dad!! What a-" That fake barbie started to whine, which was cut off when she saw the murderous glint in her Father's eyes.

Lucas sighed heavily and his eyes found mine, he was concerned about me,I smiled widely at him, just to assure him that I am absolutely alright. He nodded with a smile and casted a disgusted look towards that fake barbie and entered my cabin along with Mr Miller and Joel.

I was about to go near Mickey who was still rooted in his place, completely baffled by the audacity of this shameless girl. But that fake barbie started warning me.

"Lucas is going to be mine!! Mark my words he will eventually fall for my charms, ha!! He was just acting rudely because you were there, but when I get him alone,he will love me and only me, not your pathetic sl***y self. " I scoffed at this delusional b***h.

"Oh fake barbie! You are a s**t, as I am not the one throwing myself on a married man or lusting over him. I don't trust you, but I immensely trust my husband, he wouldn't even think about cheating on me or even looking at any women. I know him well enough. Stay away from him, otherwise you won't like the consequences ." I warned her at last in a spine-chilling voice with a smile.

She shuddered but didn't back off,

I sneered at her and motioned Mickey to follow me.

We both made our way towards my cabin leaving that brainless leech in the corridor.

What we failed to notice was the evil smirk that fake barbie wore after I warned her and a low whisper about something.

__________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE:- HI EVERYONE!!
I HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING GOOD.

I ALSO HOPE THAT THE CHAPTER WAS GOOD!!

PLEASE DO READ, VOTE AND COMMENT ON IT.

HOW DID YOU ALL LIKED THE CHAPTER?

SORRY IF IT WAS A BORING CHAPTER!!

SO WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK ABOUT CLARA MILLER? (FAKE BARBIE)

WHAT IS HER INTENSION?

DO ANSWER ME!!

ALSO I AM GOING TO GIVE MORE BRIEF EXPLANATION ABOUT NATE AND SANVI THROUGH NATE'S DIARY.

I APOLOGISE FOR ANY GRAMMATICAL OR SPELLING MISTAKES.

THAT'S IT FOR NOW. BYE BYE GUYS!!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

710K 16.3K 48
@daveeast started following you @daveeast liked your post
11.5K 648 156
*NOT MINE* Original Author - Jiang Zhi Yu(姜之鱼) Translated by - KK from KK TRANSLATES --------------------------------------------------------------- ...
905K 60.5K 96
Highest Rank #1 in Pakistan #7 in India #2 in Teenage Ex - Euphoria Ishq agar yunhi mukkammal ho Jaye Toh chahat kis baat ki rahegi * This is the...
2.6M 150K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...