Tainted Hearts

By HusnaNasir101

Love and family#1 (Completed ✅) (Not edited) A prince. The heir of the palace. The king in waiting. Aryan Muh... More

CAST
1~School.
2~Invitation.
3-The announcement.
4-Nigeria.
5-Ameerah's Confession.
6-The plan.
7-For them.
5 years later: Cast.
8-Workaholic.
9-the events.
10-Parisha.
11-Graduation.
12-Sealed.
13-calm before the storm.
14-Unwanted memories.
15- trouble in paradise.
16-Kidnapped.
17-To Late.
18-Traumatized.
19-Her past.
20-Moving on.
21-The dinner.
22-Months later.
23-Her....?
24-Amal.
25-Changes.
26-The Accident.
27-A hurricane.
28-Leaving.
29-Successful.
30-The meeting.
31-The real truth.
32-She's alive?
33- 23 years ago.
34-She's gone.
35:Happiness.
36:The pink box.
37:The MA'S
HAPPY BIRTHDAY T H🎊🎊
38-Royal majesty.
39-His mother.
40-it's to real to be true..
41-A love like theirs.
43-The end isn't always the end......
44-Epilogue🥺🤧❤️.
WBOD🎊🎊
Sorry!!

42-Deja Vu.

42 9 0
By HusnaNasir101

"I Aryan Muhammad sultan took an oath today to protect, guide and love the people of this country, to put their happiness before mine, to help all the poor people out there. And I pronounce Ariz Aryan sultan as the heir and next king in waiting and also pronounce the mother of my children Alisha Aryan sultan as my one and only Queen and your one and only Queen."

And then gasp echoes.

...........................
"What did you just do Aryan, you are just the young king and not even the king but you pronounced me as your only wife?" Alisha yelled.

Aryan rolled his eyes "yes and that's because I will never get married again"

"And what if I die" she muttered .

He tensed up "simple, I will die with you"

"You are delusional"

"Am not"

"Whatever"

[][][]_[][][]_[][][]__{}{}{}_{}{}{}_{}{}{}_{}{}{}

"Asim get down now!" Alisha yelled in frustration.

"Sorry mom!" He yelled getting down, he was actually on top of the kitchen counter jumping up and down.

Sofia chortle "baby boo, come here" she called out to Ariz.

"Yes ya saffy?"

"Take the cooler to dada, and you baby boy take the other one to uncle" she ordered the two boys.

"Okay ya saffy" they said.

"Where is Nayla" Alisha asked fixing Layla's small cap.

"With the handsome king" Sofia replied while Alisha glared at her.

"Minal called"

"Yes I saw her miss call, I will call her later"

"Now let's get going"

They were having a family get together in the palace today "Adda Minal and Manal are coming right"

"I think so"

........

"Layla actually looks like me" Abbi, the older king said.

Aryan chuckled "old age ooo" he said in a singing tone.

Abbi smacked his head "who are you calling old"

"Ouchhhh Abbi in front of my children"

"Yes and so aren't you a child also"
Umma said.

"Ummaaaaaa" he whined

Nabil stuck his tongue out looking at Aryan "you are also a child" Mama said referring to Nabil.

Aryan laughed, "take that"

"Alisha I need more of this snacks" the king said to his daughter in law Lovingly.

"Sure Abbi, I will bring it to you tomorrow inshaallah"

"Me too" Aryan said to Alisha She rolled her eyes at him, he rolls his eyes too, dramatically.

"Younggg loveeeeee" Minal said teasingly.

"Shut up, young children of now a days" Aryan said, she gasped .

"Ouchhhhhhiiiii"

"Water fight" Nabil yelled pouring water on Aryan,
"You didn't just do that" Aryan growled pouring water on Nabil.

"Revenge time"

Minal and Manal soon joined in ten minutes the four of them were drenched.

"You are not coming inside my house today" Rahama told Nabil,

"And you too ya Aryan, you will not enter Alisha's house today" Rumaisa said.

He chortle before pouring water on Rumaisa "whtattrtttttttttt" she screamed

"Abbi!! See what he did"

"Aryan and co stop" he said stiffing a laughter.

"Everyone is drenched now" Asim face palmed himself.

"Not everyone actually" Sofia chirped in,

"Well then...." Nabil muttered wickedly

"No wayyy!!" Alisha and Rahma yelled at the same time.

Yess thennn

..................:.............:...........:............:.........:.......:...:.

"Why are you the king instead of Nabil, he is older than you" Alisha asked rising her head from Aryan's lap.

"He isn't actually my blood brother"

Shockingly she said " Whattt!!!???"

"Yes" he sigh

"He's my cousin"

"He's the son of the lady who killed my sister"

"You mean he is najma's son?"

He hissed loudly "yess"

And with that he left the bedroom leaving the palace
Remembering the past which he didn't want to,

Why Alisha

Why ask

Hell, he was the one who killed his own brothers mother.

........
Years ago

Five days after Najma's death Nabil went to the palace screaming "I heard that you killed my mother you wicked person, you must bring my mother back" he fell on the floor crying in front of everyone.

"Nabil My son.." the king called out slowly.

He narrated all that happened to Nabil, Nabil being the understanding person that he is listened to everything the king said quietly, he knows how his mother is but still a mother is a mother......

"I don't care I hate him, he killed my mother, he is a murderer, he ruined my whole life!!!"

A year after the incident..

"Assalamuallaikum" Aryan muttered quietly entering Nabil's room. It's been a year since they last talk or saw each other because Nabil has
Been staying in Riyadh for the past one year.

"Waalaikumusalam" Nabil muttered.

"Am sorry" they both said.

Nabil stood up from where he was sitting and went to meet Aryan.

"Am sorry, please forgive me" Aryan said tears falling down from his eyes, Nabil wrapped his arms around Aryan and they both cried on each other's shoulder.

"You are forgiven brother"

........()..........()............()...........()...........().......().......

It felt like a Deja vu for him when he went to the outskirt of Saudiya, where he met that girl from his dream Asma'u only that this time it isn't a dream and the girl Isn't here to give him on of her crazy Advice.

He went outside the car, he shouldn't have left but he just wanted to be alone.
Though he promise to share his pain with her always, upon realizing that he made a mistake he entered his car and Speed back to the palace.

"Parisha" he called out to her, entering the girls room.

"Shhhhh"she whispered trying to but Layla to sleep.

He lean against the wall looking at the superwoman in front him, and only one thing came to his mind I can't do without her in my life.

"You back" she said when Layla finally fall asleep.

"Am sorry" he said sitting near her.
He held her hand in his, before telling her everything.

His head rested on her lap, as she gently crease his head "Am sorry too"

"It's okay" he said before falling asleep on her laps.

No words needed to be exchanged, Because he has already pour out all what is in his heart for her, and she has done her job by listening to him and holding him close to her.

🤧💕
Heyyy everyone how you deyyy
How life
Longest timeeeee😂💔

2 more chapters to go
A chapter and an epilogue

Maybe a bonus chapter after some time😂🤧🥺

Dedicated to my best friend 😌💕
S mother I love yah😂❤️

Husnatu🤩🦋💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.3K 4.1K 49
"Whatever!" she said as she turned around to leave but he held her hand and swung her to him, she struck his stiff body. Her eyes were widened. "If y...
402K 20.4K 69
Hana Asfand, a beautiful, young and innocent girl of 18 years old, is the daughter of Asfand Shah. She is a hopeless romantic that belongs to an old...
1.2M 45.9K 53
" You know very well why I married you?" He asked rudely. She replied controlling her tears," Yes, for your children." Then, he said calmly," If I f...
165K 11.2K 44
The complete book is available at Dreame. "Your innocence draws me to you like moth drawn to flames." "I want to drop all the veils of decency and pa...