The Broken Souls (Beyond the...

By shiprasaini1

Adhiti is simple girl and lives in Saharanpur, a small town in Utter predesh. She had a crush on her neighbor... More

Basic information
Prologue
1. My handsome Neighbor
2. When I saw him first time
3. He came to my house
4. The first day of school
5. The Guest
6. Crossing the road
7. The friend
8. My beautiful neighbor
9. Cleaning his room
10. Locked in a room
11. Droping her home
12. Saying the apologies-I
13. Saying apologies-ll
14. Temple
15. Farewell party- 1
16. Farewell Party-2
17. Sharing his thoughts
18. My brother
19. My family
20. Siddhath-Preeti
21. Misunderstandings
22. Diwali
23. The slap of my beautiful sins
24. Aftermath
25. The last letter
26. The broken mug
27. The broken bridge-1
28. The broken bridge 2
29. Hallucinations
30. The latter-The earing
31. The seminar
32. The tissue paper
33. The Signature
34. First day at his office
35. Friends
36. The mud sandwich
37. The childhood friend
38. The rain
39. Under the candle light
40. The tie
41. The savior
42. The war
43. Missing him
44. The shining star
45. The painful love confession
46. His house
47. Raghav's house
48. My sleeping neighbour
49. Meeting his family
50. The softness of his lips
51. The family dinner
52. The Birthday
53. The painful goodbye
54. His old friend
55. Her first letter
56. The Phone call
57. The old neighbourhood
58. Taking a step ahead
59. The unwanted kiss
60. The heavy rain
61. Furious Dhruv
62. His fiancee
63. Sacrifices
64. Blessings
65. The untold emotions
66. My brother
67. Bestfriends
68. Moving on
70. Under the shower
71. Bhabhi
72. The Psychiatrist
73. Dinner under the moon
74. lecture on sex
75. In the pool
76. Delhi...
77. Saharanpur
78. The Old School
79. The forgotten day
80. The girl's sleepover
81. The naughty husband
82. Riots
83. My safe heaven
84. Ignoring me
85. Betrayal of the family
86. Untold emotions
87. The Love we feel
88. The unlock door
89. Father's scolding
90. Romance in office
91. Night is not enough
92. The 6000 stroy.
93. The misery of her life
94. The deal
95. The beautiful night turns into nightmare
96. The last goodbye
97. The middle child
98. Missing her
99. His memories
100. The days without him
101. The harsh reality of my life
102. The end of the story
103. My own house
104. My so called parents
105. Date night
106. The engagement
107. The wedding preparations
108. Family reunion
109. The window
110. The wedding
111. The wedding night
112. Moving to our peradise
113. Intruder
114. Fights
115. Mussoorie
116. Vadh

69. The painful periods

11.4K 988 253
By shiprasaini1

Dhruv's point of view

"Shastri ji, Does meeting with income tax commissioner get fix for tomorrow?" I asked while signing on the document.

"Yes, sir but he asked to reschedule the meeting on Monday." Shastri said

"Why?" I asked while going through the next page.

"He said he is busy as his son hospitalised."

"Okay, asked him not to come just send all the files with one of his officer." I said while signing the last page and closed the lid of pen. Shastri ji took the file in-front of me and put it on place.

"Sir can we go home now?" He asked hesitantly.

"What's the time?" I looked into my watch and it's already past 10.

I got late today. But I came at work late so it was understandable that I got free late.

"Okay, we are leaving." I got up from my chair, took my suit jacket and walked out from my cabin. Shastri ji and my other bodyguards were following me.

My phone's ring. I pull it out from my trousers pocket and when I check the caller ID I picked it up.

"Got a new phone..." I tease him.

"My phone was at repair shop. Using my spare phone. I'll send you the bill." He said and I laughed.

A constable who was holding the car's door for me greeted me. I nodded my head towards him and sit inside the car.

"Where are you?" I asked him.

"At police station. I have a night duty."

"That's bad." I again teased him.

"Yeah, that's bad when you have a hangover of last night." I laughed when he suck ut up.

Suddenly I feel light and happy after Aditi told me that se wanted to give a chance to this marriage. I feel overwhelmed. I just wanted to go home, have my dinner and wanted to sleep with her in my arms. I finally found my home in her, in my beautiful neighbour.

"By the way why do you call?" I asked him.

"Nothing, I called you yo inform that as I promise, I made that inspector salute 100 times. He is going to do the night duty for next two months. In short I made him pay for arresting the IAS and IPS." He said and I know he might have smirk on his face.

"Good but he always have this pride that in the second day of his service he arrested IAS and IPS." I said.

It hurts my ego too. I know he was just doing his duty but still...

"Yeah, he got that perk." He said and I agree with him. We talked for few minutes and then I hung up. After 25 minutes my convoy reached home and it leave after dropping me to the house.

When I entered to house I checked the time it's already 11. It's late and everyone must be discarded to their rooms. My eyes went to the couch and my face fell seeing it empty.

She was not there waiting for me.

With sucking face I reached to my room. But I opened the door, I got taken back seeing some of my jeans and shirts on bed and on the floor. Aditi was looking something into the Almirah of my side. She was so busy in her work that she didn't noticed me. I walked further into the room, watching if I don't step on my clothes.

"Aditi.." She turn and looked startled when she looked at me.

Her eyes were red. She has tease in her eyes. Forehead and neck were wet with sweat. Looking at her, I also got worried for her.

"Do you have any old jeans?" She asked me in her low and weak voice.

"Why do you need my old jeans?" I asked while walking to her but stopped when saw her condition.

She was drenched in blood. Her leggings was strains in her own blood.

"Are you hurt?"

"Please don't come close to me." She pushed my hand away. She looked broken and not into her right mind state. Tears were not stopping from her eyes.

"Aaahhhhhh...." She screams holding her stomach and she was about to fall when I hold her in my arms. I sit along with her on the floor, holding her in my arms.

"Aditi, What happened?" I asked pushing her hair away from her face. When she composed herself from the pain she pushed me away and pushed herself into the corner.

"Please, stay away from me. I am dirty." She looked scared. She folds clutched her both hands to her chest and keep pushing herself to the corner.

I looked at her strain clothes and I understand.

She had her periods. But why she was bleeding heavily and why she was screaming in pain. Divya is never like this whenever she had her periods.
She again touched her lower abdomen, bit her lower lip and scream. A pool of blood strained her leggings, even the floor. I have to take her to the doctor. She needs to be treated.

"Please let me help you." I said carefully and try to put my hand on her knee but she pushed me off.

I can not be forceful to her. She is already not in her right mind state and if I forced things on her she may get the panic attack. I need to be very careful. Seeing her like in this condition, I wanted to lift her in my arms and took her to the doctor.

"Please call Nikita bhabhi." She said timidly. She was shaking in fear and again her tears blurring her eyes.

Without saying anything I got up and run to Nikhil's room. My wife is in Pain and I want her to call me whenever she is pain but how unlucky I am. I and my wife are not comfortable enough to share the private things.

I was about to knock on his door but stopped.

I hope I am not disturbing them.

I took a deep breath and knock on his door loudly not just one or two times. I keep knocking until he open the door.

"Who the fuck is keep knocking?" Nikhil opens the door in anger. Nikita bhabhi was standing just behind him.

"Aditi needs you." I ignored him and said directly looking at her.

"Wha...."

"Aaahhhh..." Before she could say anything we hear the loud scream of Aditi.

I leave them and ran towards my room. Nikhil and bhabhi were running behind me.

When I reached the room I saw Aditi was lying on the floor and crying while holding her stomach.

"Aditi..." I ran to her and out her head on my lap.

"Dhruv, It's paining.." She cried in pain while holding her stomach.

"What happened to her?" Nikhil asked in worry.

"Dhruv, take her to the washroom, and fill a bathtub with water." Nikita bhabhi understand.

I did what she said. I picked up Aditi in my arms and took her to the washroom, while she was crying in pain. Nikita bhabhi come after few minutes with sanitary pads and fresh clothes. She indicate us to go out and both Nikhil bhiya and I walked outside the washroom. Nikita bhabhi closed the door. I can hear Aditi screams from here. I was holding my heart not to run to her and hold her in my arms. I was also so closed to loose my control.

I can not see her like this.

After seems like ages Nikita bhabhi came out from the washroom and I was about to go inside to see it when bhabhi stopped me.

"Dhruv, we need to take Aditi to the hospital now. We can not be late anymore." She said.

"You bring Aditi to the downstairs. I get the car." Nikhil leave after saying this.

I went inside the washroom and found Aditi was lying on the floor and was crying in pain holding her stomach. Nikita bhabhi cleaned her and changed her clothes. Without any delay I picked up her in my arms in a bridal style. She also encircled her arms around my neck and put her head on my chest.

I can heard her sobs and every time she muffle her scream when she winced in pain.

When I reached in the lobby Divya, was there.

"What happened to her?" She asked while coming towards me.

"Divya, we are going to hospital. Inform Mummy and Papa if they asked you." Nikita bhabhi answer her question.

Nikhil's car already ready when I reached outside with Aditi in my arms, he was sitting on the driving seat while Nikita bhabhi opened the back seat door for me. I sit inside with Aditi in my arms. Nikita bhabhi closed the door, took the passenger sit beside Nikhil.

"Aahhhh.." Aditi again screams in pain and clutched my shirt.

"Drive the car as fast as you can." I said and he nodded his head looking at me through the rear-view mirror.

"Dhruv, keep this on Aditi's lower abdomen she will feel batter. If possible put it directly on her bare skin." Nikita bhabhi said while giving me the hot bag. I looked at Aditi for permission but she was only sobbing.

"Dhruv it's paining." She again cried hiding her face on my chest.

"Everything will be fine." I kissed on her forehead and slowly lifted her suite and put the hot bag directly on her lower abdomen. She pierced her nails on my neck when she flinch with the hotness and cried in pain.

"Aahhh..." This time she cried loudly and I saw blood on her salwar.

"Bhabhi she is bleeding." I asked Nikita bhabhi. She turn back and looked at the blood on her dress.

"Nikhil drive fast. She is bleeding heavily."

"How much time it will take?" I asked him impatiently. The hot bag bhabhi give doesn't help much.

"We will be at the hospital in five minutes. Aditi, dear please hold up." He is also loosing his shit.

"Dhruvvv..Aahhh..." She again cried loudly. A tear drop from my eyes seeing her in pain. This time I just want her pain go away. Seeing her like this is like I am going through the 100 of deaths.

*****

Nikhil stop the car in front of the hospital. I step down from the car with Aditi in my arms and run into the hospital, shouting for the doctor.

By the time we reached to the hospital Aditi was so closed to faint and cloths strain with blood. She was screaming subconsciously. Few paramedics run towards with stretcher and asked me to laid Aditi on it.

"What happened to her?" A doctor come and asked me while checking the Aditi.

"She is bleeding heavily in her periods. She also has the pain in her lower abdomen." I said while holding Aditi's hand.

"Call doctor Radhika Awasthi." He informed one of the nurse and she run in left direction after nodding her head.

"Please bring her here." Aditi was almost fainted as her scream getting slower. We entered to Radhika Awasthi's cabin. They asked me to laid Aditi on bed and I do what they asked me. After some time A lady doctor entered with her stethoscope and started checking her.

One of the nurse asked me to leave, at first I was reluctant but then leave when she requested.

"Where is Aditi?" Nikita bhabhi asked while running towards me and Nikhil was following her.

"Doctor is checking her." I said in a heavy voice. My throat is getting heavy and I gulped the lump.

"Aahhhh...." I looked towards the cabin. I was feeling restless when I heard Aditi's loud scream again.

"Dddhhhrruuuvvv....."

"Aditi... " I open the cabin's door and entered but two paramedic men hold me from behind.

"Please sir you can't come inside."

"Aaahhhhhh... " She screamed again.

"Let me go to her. She is in pain." I said while trying to push them away.

"Sir please. You are disturbing the doctor." They said while trying hard to keep me away from Aditi.

"No, let me go."

"Dhruv, you can't go inside." Nikhil hold me by my stomach from behind and they all three pulled me outside the room.

Nilkhil pushed me on the chair while both paramedics keep me on the place. He sit in front of me and said, "You need to be strong. Aditi needs the doctor and you are disturbing her. Let the doctor treat Aditi."

He made me understand and I nodded my head. He gestured both the paramedics to leave me and they leave me.

"Aahhhhh....." Aditi screamed again and I could not do anything just keep standing on the place.

It's been half an hour doctor was checking Aditi and keep standing in-front of the cabin, waiting someone to come outside and tell me about my wife. Her scream still not stop and every time they were louder than before. Nikita bhabhi was sitting on the chair while Nikhil was talking with Papa on phone.

But I could not hear scream now and after feels like ages doctor walked out from her cabin.

"Who is with the patient?" Doctor asked through her greeted teeth.

I stood up and walked to her.

"I am her husband. Is she fine?" I said while introducing myself.

"What kind of husband you are who can not give a sanitary pads to her wife?" She snapped on me as soon as I said I am the husband.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"She was using dirty clothes in her periods which causes the infection in her intimate part." She said in anger and I stood there in shock as same when I heard first time that Aditi's family didn't give her a proper food from past five years.

"I am sorry doctor but they just married fee days ago." Nikita bhabhi interrupt the doctor.

"Can I see her?" I asked the doctor with my unshaded tears.

"You can meet her but before I need to discuss few things with you. Come to my cabin." After saying that she turned and went inside her cabin. I followed her behind.

When I reached the cabin a nurse was attending Aditi. She was laying behind the curtain so I can not see her.

"Sit." I looked at doctor who just asked me to sit. I took a chair in-front of her and sit on it.

"Is she fine?" I asked in concern.

"She has a bad infection in her intimate part. It seems like she was using dirty clothes in her periods from long time. I gave her the injection which stop the bleeding temporary and latter she have her normal periods but it could be painful because of her infection. You have to take good care of her." She said while writing something on prescription pad.

"Will be she okay?" I asked hesitantly.

"She will okay by morning but her infection will take time. Till then don't intercourse with her." Her last words leave me in shock and I can feel my neck and ear getting hot.

"You are blushing like you never had sex with her?" Doctor chuckled while looking at my red face and then continue writing medicines on the prescription pad.

I cleared my throat and asked, "Can I take her to home?"

"I gave her anaesthesia so she will be sleeping by morning. If you want you can take her to home, if you want." She shrugged her shoulders.

I nodded my head and asked, " Anything else?"

"No, I have run few tests on her, you will get the report tomorrow morning. After then I can diagnose her properly. Don't let her do much work. It will be good if she rest. These are medicines you buy from the pharmacy of hospital." She said while giving me the prescription.

I nodded while looking at the prescription.

I went outside and asked Nikhil to bought them. I also asked Nikita bhabhi about taking Aditi home or letting her rest here for tonight.

She also suggested that it will be good if we take Aditi to home. After Nikhil came with medicines I picked Aditi in a bridal style and walked to parking. She was sleeping soundly but her clothes her still dirty.

On the way back at home Nikhil drives the car slowly as Aditi was sleeping in my arms.

As we reached home Divya, Papa and mummy waiting for us in the main lobby.

"Is she fine?" Divya asked while running towards us when I stepped out from the car.

"What happ..." Papa stopped between his sentence when he noticed Aditi's clothes and bow down his head.

"Dhruv, take her to your room. Nikita, Divya changed her clothes. Don't forget to give Dhruv hot water bag for Aditi." Mummy said looking at Aditi. Worry was written on her face. No matter what she also have soft spot for Aditi. She may accept her whole heartedly as her daughter-in-law if that Diwali night didn't happen.

I took Aditi to our room while Nikita bhabhi and Divya following me behind.

I laid Aditi carefully on the bed and pushed her hair behind.

"Dhruv bhiya please go out from the room. We need to change Tripathi's clothes." Divya asked.

I just nodded my head and went outside the room where Nikhil and Papa already waiting for me.

"Is she fine now?" Papa asked me and I just nodded my head.

"Take off from the office for few days. She needs you." Nikhil suggested.

"Yeah, I will take the off from office." I said while swiping my both hands on my face.

My room's door open and Nikita bhabhi and Divya came out from the room.

"You can go inside." Nikita bhabhi said and without doing any delay I went into the room and locked the door.

I looked at my wife who was sleeping peacefully. I was feeling restless seeing her in pain but now I can breath in relief. I walked to her and sit beside on her. I put a pillow behind her head and kissed on her forehead lightly.

I am sorry my darling that I failed ad a husband. I won't let that happen again. I won't let you go through pain again. I am going to take care of everything of you. You comes first and everything is last in my priority list.

Tomorrow I am going for a shopping and going to shop some basic things for you and when you will be fine we go for shopping again.

I tuck a loose strand behind her ear and caressed her cheeks lovingly.

I got up, took a quick shower and changed my clothes. When I came out from the bathroom, I checked her again and she was sleeping peacefully. I picked the hot water bag heat it again and lied beside on her.

I took her in my and she immediately cuddled me. I set the room's temperature, took the blanket on both of us and slowly slide my hand under suit. I closed my eyes and hold my breath when I was losing the belt of her salwar.

I took a deep breath when my palm made the direct contact with her skin of lower abdomen. I rubbed her belly slowly soothing the pain. She immediately relaxed in my arms and turn her back towards me. I pulled her more close to me. I keep rubbing her bally and put hot water bag in between so she could sleep without any pain.

I again kissed on her forehead and let my beauty sleep in my arms.

......................................................................

I hope you like the chapter.

I was disappointed of seeing the number of comments in last chapter. Please don't do this and do lots of comments.

I am trying to give you early updates. They may be short but satisfying. I hope you feel the same. Please do long and lots of comments.

I'll see you guys in next update.

Thankyou...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 876 26
....˖☆𝐀 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 + 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞☆˖.... "You can't marry him Vaani" I said staring deep in her eyes gritting my teeth my chest...
665K 19.4K 42
"Xavier, are you out of your mind? You can't hit anyone you want." I tried to pull him away from the guy. With his temper, he might send him to the h...
55K 3.8K 51
The story unfolds the sweet tender moments of Rishabh and Paridhi, how their love blossoms, during and after their (arranged love) marriage. Paridhi...
80.2K 5.4K 51
"What happened Prisha? Why did you call me here at this time? Is everything alright?" I asked getting closer to her. She doesn't call me at odd hours...