His Wickedly Enchanting Princ...

By LunarEclipse726

Nevaeh Queen is the daughter of former queen Narissa of Andalasia. Growing up on the Isle of the Lost, she's... More

~Prologue~
โ—‡Chapter 1: A Princess Like None Other โ—‡
~Characters~
โ—‡Chapter 2: 2nd Chances โ—‡
โ—‡Chapter 3: Goodbye Horrible Island โ—‡
Chapter 4: ๐Ÿ‘‘Royalty Among Royalty ๐Ÿ‘‘
Chapter 5: ๐Ÿ˜ŽA Princess in Leather ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Chapter 6: ๐Ÿ‘‘A Badass Princess Meets a Badass Warrior ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Chapter 7: ๐ŸŒƒNight in the Museum Summary๐ŸŒƒ
Chapter 8:๐ŸฅฐOblivious Cafeteria Crushes๐Ÿฅฐ
Chapter 9: ๐Ÿ˜‡Remedial Goodness 101๐Ÿ˜‡
Chapter 10: ๐Ÿ“•First Day of Classes๐Ÿ“•
Chapter 11: ๐Ÿ“šBonding in the Library ๐Ÿ“š
Chapter 12: Shadow of Vulnerability
Chapter 13: ๐Ÿ’…Boss Bitch pt.1๐Ÿ’…
Chapter 14: ๐Ÿ˜ณBoss Bitch pt.2/Giselle's Daughter ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Chapter 15:๐Ÿฅ Tourney ๐Ÿฅ
Chapter 16: ๐Ÿ’”Break Up With Your Girlfriend ๐Ÿ’”
Chapter 17: ๐Ÿ˜The Locker Scene/Maelynn๐Ÿ˜
Chapter 18: ๐ŸถOvercoming Fears/ A Voice is Heard ๐Ÿ“ข
Chapter 19: ๐ŸŽจA Paintball "Hangout"๐ŸŽจ
Chapter 20: ๐Ÿ’‡โ€โ™€๏ธA Talk With Jane/Lonnie's New Hair ๐Ÿ’‡โ€โ™€๏ธ
Chapter 21: ๐ŸฅณDetention Removal/A VK Family๐Ÿ˜Š
Chapter 23: ๐Ÿ˜French Fluffiness๐Ÿ˜
Chapter 24: ๐Ÿ“•History Rivalry ๐Ÿ“•
Chapter 25: ๐ŸTheir Willow Tree๐Ÿ
Chapter 26: โค"Love Potion"โค
Chapter 27: ๐Ÿง"Did I Mention?"๐Ÿค”
Chapter 28: ๐Ÿ˜ณClose Call๐Ÿ˜‘
Chapter 29: ๐ŸฅณThe Date pt.1๐Ÿฅณ
Chapter 30:๐Ÿ’œ The Date pt.2๐Ÿ’™
ใ€Šโ˜†Story Progress โ˜†ใ€‹
Chapter 31: ๐Ÿ˜ŒThe Aftermath ๐Ÿ˜Œ
Chapter 32: ๐ŸคขSpying Chad ๐Ÿคข
Chapter 33: ๐Ÿ˜ Audrey's Confrontation ๐Ÿ’”
Chapter 34: ๐Ÿ˜Mal Takes the Bait๐Ÿ˜
Chapter 35: ๐ŸงMission: Find My Father pt.1๐Ÿง
Chapter 36: ๐Ÿ’œMission: Find My Father pt.2๐Ÿ’œ
Chapter 37: ๐Ÿ’œMission: Find My Father pt.3๐Ÿ’œ
Chapter 38: ๐ŸŒธThe Better Charming Sibling๐ŸŒธ
Chapter 39:๐Ÿ˜กA Heart of Hatred and Lust ๐Ÿคฎ
Chapter 40: ๐Ÿ’œFinding My Father pt.4: Andalasia's Secrets๐Ÿคจ
Chapter 41: ๐Ÿ‘€Hidden Eyes ๐Ÿ‘€
Chapter 42:๐Ÿฅฐ Finding My Father pt.5: Andalasia's Secrets pt. 2๐Ÿฅฐ
Chapter 43:๐Ÿ‘‘ Finding My Father pt.6: The Zepherian King๐Ÿ–ค
Chapter 44:๐ŸฅฐJet Aftermath ๐Ÿ˜Œ
Chapter 45:๐Ÿฅณ Back in Auradon๐Ÿ˜Œ
Chapter 46: ๐Ÿ˜ŠThe Second Date๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‘‘Nevaeh's Official Bio๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ’œ
Chapter 47: ๐Ÿค”Misplaced or Stolen Things ๐Ÿ˜’
Chapter 48: ๐Ÿ“žParents' Call/ Operation: Missing Underwear๐Ÿ‘™
Chapter 49: ๐ŸŒ‘Dark-Lightโญ=๐ŸคซSecrets Revealed๐Ÿง pt.1
Chapter 50: ๐ŸŒ‘Dark-Lightโญ=๐ŸคซSecrets Revealed๐Ÿง pt.2
Chapter 51: โš–Consequencesโš–
Chapter 52: ๐Ÿ’ฅ Family Day Chaos pt. 1๐Ÿ’ฅ
๐Ÿฅณ3rd Place!!!๐Ÿฅณ
Chapter 53:๐Ÿ’ฅ Family Day Chaos pt.2๐Ÿ’ฅ
Chapter 54:๐Ÿ’ฅ Family Day Chaos pt.3๐Ÿ’ฅ
Chapter 55: ๐Ÿ˜ณBitter Confessions๐Ÿ˜ณ
Chapter 56: ๐ŸŒˆThe Calm After the Storm๐ŸŒˆ
Chapter 57:๐Ÿ‘‘ Paying the Price๐Ÿ’ฐ
Chapter 58: ๐Ÿ˜ฏComing to His senses ๐Ÿ˜ฏ
Chapter 59: ๐Ÿงšโ€โ™€๏ธFairy's Secret๐Ÿงšโ€โ™€๏ธ
Chapter 60:๐Ÿคด Coronation Catastrophe pt.1๐Ÿคด
Chapter 61: ๐Ÿ‘‘Coronation Catastrophe pt.2๐Ÿ˜ฑ
Chapter 62: ๐ŸคดEpic Family Reunion ๐Ÿ‘ธ
Chapter 63: ๐ŸฅตPassion Ingnited๐Ÿฅต

Chapter 22: ๐Ÿ›Encounter with Grace/ Shopping with Evie ๐Ÿ›

3.4K 97 5
By LunarEclipse726

*Nevaeh's P.o.v*

(Her outfit above, but navy blue with black heels and silver belt, with her purse)

A few days have gone by and after confronting the others about what happened between me and Chad, things went back to normal.

As I lay in my bed, thankful that it was the weekend, a thought came to my mind as I was adding the gold mummy wrapping texture onto the black sheer material for the dress I was designing on my new tablet.

'Evie and I haven't hung out in a bit, maybe she'd be up for a little shopping trip.'

Getting out of bed, I put on some cute black, thick heels before grabbing my purse.

"Where are you going?" Lonnie asked while I fluffed my hair in the mirror.

"I'm going to surprise Evie with a shopping trip to make up for lost times." I said.

"Awe, that's so sweet. Have fun." Lonnie said.

"Oh! Hey, send me the color scheme you would want your outfit to be just so I know." I said.

"Right. Will do." She smiled before I left our dorm.

Once I got to their dorm, I knocked on the door before being let in by Evie. I noticed it was just her in here.

"Hey, cousin. What's up?" She asked.

"Huh, where's Mal?" I asked.

"Oh, Raelynn came by a couple minutes ago and took her somewhere. I hope they start dating, they'd look so cute together!" Exclaimed Evie. I nodded while giggling.

"So..I've been thinking that we haven't been able to spend a lot of time together, so I want to take you shopping. What do you say?" I asked. She gasped.

"Uh, does glitter look good on nails? Of course, I'd love to go with you!" She squealed.

I laugh. After she grabbed her purse, I teleported the two of us to a nice shopping mall. As we appeared in a puff of blue smoke, we received shocked glances and even a few frightened ones, but paid them no mind.

Giggling, I grabbed Evie's hand and pulled her into a nice store, quickly going over to where the nice fabrics are.

"What kind of fabrics are you looking for?" Evie asked as she took a look at some of the options.

"Mm, I've been thinking about getting some satin as well as some fabric samples for Lonnie to choose from. What about you?" I asked while looking through an assortment of blue satin fabrics.

"Oooh, definitely some leather. Oh, and I've been wanting to get some more studs and gems for my jacket to go with the dress I'm making. I plan on wearing it to the Tourney game that's coming up." She said.

That's right, next Friday is the big Tourney game, in which Jay and Carlos will be playing for the first time!

'Note to self: Design a cute outfit to wear for Friday's game.' I thought.

"Can't wait to see the final creation. I'll just be here in the fabrics aisle for a bit if you need me. Let's meet back here in an hour." I said while looking at her.

"Okay! And before I go, can I ask? Why satin?" She asked with a smirk.

"Just thinking about making a nice dress from it." I said while nonchalantly shrugging my shoulders.

"A nice dress for Ben, perhaps?" She asked teasingly.

"Bye, E." I said while rolling my eyes, a smile on my face.

Giggling, she walked away to find what she needed. I felt a slight buzz in my pocket coming from my phone, indicating that I got a text.

Taking it out and unlocking it, I saw that Lonnie had sent me the color scheme for her outfit.

The colors consisted of pale cherry blossom pink, light blue, light green, and light orange with the occasional Chinese-inspired floral fabric thrown in there.

'I could work with this.' I thought to myself.

I was looking through a selection of satin material, but when I glanced up, I saw Grace not too far from me. Without even realizing it, I caught myself hunching and crouching around.

'What the fuck am I doing? Not only is this bad for my back, but why the hell do I even care if she sees me?' I thought to myself before stopping my hunching and going back to normal.

"Never thought I'd see someone like you around here." I heard Grace say as she walked over to me.

"A person with quality taste in fashion comes to a quality place with fashionable material. Shouldn't have been such a surprise." I said, still looking at the fabrics.

"I didn't know you VKs were creative." She said, trying to get a rise out of me.

Noticing her attempts, I tried to stay calm and not give her the satisfaction.

'She just needs to fucking leave already. I'm tired of hearing her talk to me, like bitch, GO AWAY!' My subconscious expressed itself in my head.

"Well, that's us for you, we make due with what we have." I said.

I finally found the correct shades of blue satin; a rich, navy blue for myself and a baby blue for Elianna, who had asked me to work on a dress for her for the coronation.

Next, I moved on to finding some gold and silver fabric, putting samples against the two shades of blue in order to see how they'd look together.

"I cringe for the poor satin that is about to become a part of whatever monstrosity you'll create." Gace piped up.

'She's still here? Gosh, doesn't she have anything better to do with her life than to bother me? Geez, all I wanted was a nice shopping trip, not to be bombarded by this thing.' I thought to myself.

"And I cringe for the monstrosity of a person who lets you walk out of the house like that." I said, taking a moment to glance at her outfit in disgust.

Grace was wearing a light blue dress that had pink and white roses, tannish-nude heels, and gold heart shaped earrings.

Though, despite all of that, the thing that really made me want to puke was the semi-big, pink bow sash on the front of her dress.

Gosh, she looked like she'd been hit with a shower of flowers or that spring barfed on her.

"How dare you! My mother made me this outfit!" She gasped.

I clicked my tongue against the roof of my mouth, nodding my head in understanding.

"Ah, that makes a lot of sense." I said as I went on with my shopping. Of course, Giselle would make something as hurting to the eyes as that.

"How are you even planning on paying for that?" She asked before gasping, her eyes going wide. I rolled my eyes at her dramatic behavior.

"Are you going to steal it?!" She asked. Turning to face her, a fake smile appearing on my face, I pulled a stack of cash out of my purse.

"You know what the best part about fashion is?" I asked her while pouting.

After a moment, I smirked, spreading out the wad of cash in my hands as if I was playing cards.

"It's that you get to make money off of people loving your creation and then wearing them." I said, my smirk widening at her shocked expression.

As I put the money back into my purse, she gawkes for a bit longer before recomposing herself. She opened her mouth to say something, but I immediately stopped her.

"You know, Grace, I have better and more important things to do, than stand here and waste my time squabbling with you. It's not that I don't love our little talks, it's just...I don't love them." I sassed before walking away, the chosen fabric in my arms.

~Time Skip~

Like we agreed on, Evie and I met back at the fabrics aisle after an hour, giggling once we noticed how full our carts were.

"I think we might have a problem." She giggled.

"Yeah, and in an hour, too." I giggled, referring to how much we got and how quickly too. As we were checking out, she reached for her purse to pay when I stopped her.

"Don't worry about it, I'm paying." I smiled.

As she gaped like a fish out of water, I paid the cashier, who was shocked at both how much we bought and how much I paid with (it was only like, a couple thousand dollars).

As we left the store, carrying our shopping bags (some I had floating behind us with the use of my magic), I treated her to lunch. Just watching her eyes spark with excitement made me smile.

"You really didn't have to do this, Nev." She confessed as we ate our ice cream for dessert.

"Yes, I did. Evie, you're my only relative by blood that I know of besides my mom. We've grown up together and didn't have many opportunities to do stuff like this together on the Isle. In a way, I'm making up for it." I said, wrapping her in a side hug while my other hand held my chocolate ice cream drizzled with hot caramel.

"You know who else would like this? Dizzy and Sheriya." She said softly. Sheriya was the daughter of Shan Yu.

The girl had been groomed from a young age to be a ruthless, strong warrior, to be a killer, but once her dad saw that she didn't take to killing as much as he did, he didn't want to waste his breath and had settled on abusing her, stating that if she wouldn't kill, then she'd join the killed.

Luckily, I was old enough (like 14 or 15) to get her out of there before it was too late and had her stay with the Big Bad Wolf when I couldn't be there. His (other) daughter, Cerise, and her got along pretty well.

The thought of the girl made my heart ache. Just like Dizzy, Evie and I, Sheriya loved making crafts and designing things, the only difference would be that her craftsmanship lies within making jewelry and working with precious metals and stones.

"They would, wouldn't they? Hopefully, maybe one day we can bring them here." I said softly.

"You're the best cousin ever." Evie said.

"Hehe, thanks, you as well. Now eat your ice cream before it melts. Oh, but don't eat it too fast! Lonnie said it can give you a brain freeze." I told her as she ate her vanilla ice cream with rainbow sprinkles.

Once we finished eating our ice cream, I teleported us back to the school and in her dorm. For a few minutes, we showed each other what we bought and even saying we could borrow what the other bought since it was cute.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.6K 1.4K 12
Book 1 ~ Y/N is the daughter of Hades, Demi-God of the Underworld, and has a very low profile on the Isle. Then she gets invited to stay in Auradon w...