His(Taekook Omegaverse)

By LettyTK

Jungkook had been working as a home nurse for a wealthy business man who has given him nothing but trouble fr... More

1:
2:
3:
4:
5
6:
7
8:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:
17:
18:
19:
20:
21:
22:
25:
23
24:
26:
27:
28
29:
30:
31
36:
37:
32
35:
33
34
38
39
40:
41
42
43
44
45:
46:
47
48
49
50

9:

4.4K 245 22
By LettyTK

Jungkook's ride dropped him at the destination,the hotel where he would be having his blind date.It was Taehyung's hotel to be precise and it brought back memories.

As soon as he walked in the restaurant he was asked if he had made a reservation prior.He only mentioned his name and the hostess offered to usher him to his table.

He thought he was going out of his mind when he saw them walking closer to where Taehyung was sitting.Goodness grief.At first he was confused and then shattered.He wasn't going to forgive anyone involved in this ambush

"This is your table sir.Enjoy yourself"

Jungkook stood in front of Taehyung with conflicting emotions.What in the world.Yeah Jimin had set him up.How could he.He knew very well that Jungkook wanted to get rid of Taehyung

"Well are you going to be on your feet until the date is over"Taehyung's tone reflected his amusement.

Jungkook decided to sit because it would look awkward"What's going on?"he snarled

"Didn't you come for a blind date"he feigned disappointment

"Certainly not with you"

"That's the best part about blind dates.You don't  get to know who you will be meeting"

"But it seems as if you were fully aware of who you would be meeting"

"I can't lie"he admitted with a smile

Jungkook grabbed a glass of water and gulped it in one goal.Now wasn't the time to get upset.It was freezing yet he felt supper hot.He was staring regretting picking up that turtle neck.

"You look gorgeous.As always"

Jungkook had paird the black turtle neck with a pair of blue ripped jeans that hugged his curves perfectly.He wish he had known that he was dressing himself up for a man whom he had let between his legs a lot of nights.He felt stupid.

"What do you want Taehyung?"he gritted

"Can we just pretend that we don't know each other and just act like strangers who met on a blind date"Taehyung said

"I can't forget what you did to me"

"I'm not asking you to.After you left the hotel I discovered that you had dropped your mom's ring in my bathroom.I don't know how I forgot to mention it the last time we met."

Jungkook was surprised at himself.How did he manage to forget about the ring that he always has around his neck.

"Thank you for finding it for me. May I have it now"

"I will give it to you after we have talked and ate"

Of course Taehyung has a condition for everything.Epic

"You set up this date because you wanted to return the ring "

"Not at all.I wanted to talk to you"Taehyung said

"Well what are you waiting for"

"Let's eat first.I don't want you to lose your appetite after hearing what I have to say"

"Okay.I'm not in a hurry anyways"

Taehyung picked up the menu and covered his face with it"What would you have.?"

"Whatever you are having"

"Would you prefer red wine"

"I would prefer baby juice if you don't mind"he said without emotion

"Sure.Whatever you want baby"Taehyung signaled for the waitress to come to their table.

Jungkook played with the cutlery set and the napkins while he waited for the food.He didn't even want to look at Taehyung because he would get angry.Now the sole reason why he was sitting down now and tolerating all this was because he wanted to get his mother's ring back.It was more important than his pride.

The food came soon enough and they had it without uttering a word.They had dessert as they were anticipating the most difficult part of the whole date:talking.

"Jungkook.."

This sounded serious ,the omega stared at him,waiting.What was that he was seeing in the alpha's eyes.Hesitation,uncertainty.

"Taehyung don't waste my time"Jungkook said,glaring at the alpha.

"Jungkook look I don't know what it will take for you to take me seriously but I'm madly in love with you"

"So what do you want me to do about it"Jungkook had managed to keep his emotions in check.His face was void of emotions.

"Marry me"

"Are you even listening to yourself?Why do you want to marry me"Jungkook kept a straight face and avoided any eye contact with the alpha.

"Like I said I'm in love with you.You are easy to love and to be around.You complete me in every way"he confessed with his eyes never leaving the omega's

Jungkook blinked"No you are saying all that because of the sex am I right?"

"You are wrong"Taehyung said

"Taehyung you don't love me.Not at all.You just love the idea of being with me because I made you feel good in bed"

"For goodness sakes"Taehyung held himself from snapping "You are wrong Jungkook"

"Here is the tea.I don't feel the same.Don't think I took care of you because I loved you.It was because of the money.And the truth is ....putting up with you was a chore"Jungkook utterd without any emotion.The sooner he hurt the alpha's feelings the better.

"I don't care if you don't feel the same for me.I don't care if you marry me for my money.I just want you with me"Taehyung said

Jungkook wanted Taehyung to stop so he wouldnt hurt his feelings any further"Why are you so desperate"

"I love you"the alpha told him earnestly.Didn't he get tired

"To me it just sounds like you want to persnalise me"

Taehyung sealed his mouth shut.He had no way out of this.He realized he didn't know Jungkook all that well and it scared him.

"Is that how you really feel?Are you punishing me for separating you from your boyfriend?"

"Exactly.Did you even realize what he meant to me.All that matters to you was getting me.You didn't even stand to think about the damage that will always be right behind your back"he spat

"Jungkook..."

"I meant it when I said last time that I don't want to see you ever again.I will just pretend that meeting you was nothing but a nightmare"

Taehyung helplessly took the ring out of his pocket and slid it across the table.

Jungkook glanced at the alpha was more time and picked up the ring.Without a word he up and left.

Now that he had broke Taehyung's spirit with his hurtful words he should feel at ease right but that was not the case.He felt horrible but Taehyung was strong enough to take those words wasn't he?

***

After his working hours Yoongi stopped by Taehyung's house.He went straight to the younger alpha's bedroom.

"How did it go"

"He shoot me down.I underestimated him.I never knew he was so bold"

"Does that mean you are giving up?"the older asked

"No but in the meantime I can cry can't I"he chuckled

"Was it really that bad?"

"I couldn't recognize him any more"

"I told you male omegas aren't cool"

"Maybe I need to change my approach"

"You can play dirty.I know you are good at that"Yoongi winked

"I can try but he might start hating me more than he already is.I have already messed things up"

"You need to toughen up my man.Playing nice wont get you anywhere"

"Why do I get the feeling that you want to push me to do something that will make him hate me for life?"the younger alpha asked

"Trust me.I have your best interest at heart.Get up and let's drink till we drop.It's Friday night and you shouldn't be mopping in bed like a pussy"

"I'm not the cat here remember"

"Yeah whatever"

"You are married.Go home"Taehyung said

"I'm going to sleep with you tonight so you won't get possessed in the middle of the night and jump into Han river.Jimin already thinks I'm cheating on him so what difference does it make if I don't go home tonight"

"That's so cute of you"Taehyung smiled

"Real men don't give up"

"I hear you man"

***
After the lunch blind date Jungkook wanted to go to his cousin's place for a sleep over on a Saturday night.He hadn't called in advance but he knew Seokjin wouldn't turn him away.

He didn't ring the door bell because he meant to surprise his nephews but he heard Jimin's voice from the living room as he was in the foyer and decided to listen carefully.

"Hyung I did something that Jungkook might not forgive me for"

"What did you do?"

"I took money from Taehyung to set them up on a blind date"

"Why did you do that,Jimin"

"I was blinded by money.I had told him that I was setting him up with Yoongi's friend but I don't know why he never thought it could be Taehyung of all people"

"You fooled him.How could you?"

"It's awful I know but I feel like Jungkook needs this guy in his life"Jimin said.

"You can't make that decision for him.Jungkook is a grown up and can decide whom he wants in his life"Jin told him sternly.

"Do you want me to go and hang them"

"Chim,I don't have time for your drama.Do I look like Min Yoongi to you"

Jimin pouted and said nothing else after that.What could he say?

Suddenly Jungkook appeared before them.He didn't seem angry as they expected

"Hello hyung"

"Hie Kookie"

"Where are the kids ,hyung?"

"Jooni's sisters took them to her place for the weekend."

"Jungkook I'm really sorry for setting you up"

"Nana used to do that a lot.She gave all her male teachers my number and made thousands out of me"

"I'm sorry"

"How did the date go?"

Jungkook lowered himself onto the couch with a heavy sigh"He says he wants to marry me.That is his favorite line.I have always thought that he was trying to be funny but last time it hit differently"

"And what did you tell him"

"I snapped at him.I just couldn't help it"

"I guess that was a no.At point blank"

"I don't get it.Taehyung has everything you would need to have a good life.He has money,the looks and the charms.Anyone would jump at the chance to marry him.And considering your history"

"You guys are right.He is rich,handsome and good in bed too but there are some things that you guys don't know he is.That man is greedy,jealous and toxic.Those things pushed him to do what he did to Hoseok and I"

"We all can agree that he did what he did because he was in love with you"Seokjin said

"But I belonged to someone else.You guys can't defend him for what he did.His kind of love scares me.Let's say I agree to marry him today but who knows what he will do if I decide to leave him one day.Do you think he will accept that"

"Do you think he will hurt you"

"Honestly I don't know.I don't know why he takes marriage lightly.What does he know about marriage.It's not a child's play"

"It's not like you know anything about it either"Jimin clicked his tongue rolled his eyes.

"Is Namjoon hyung around?"

"No ,the pilot is at work."

"I came to crush .Do you mind?"

"You are sleeping in my bed.We need to have a serious conversation after Jimin leaves"

Jungkook stuck fingers in his ears and walked to the kitchen to grab something to eat"I'm not marrying him"he yelled.

"He has already eaten your cookie so what choice do you have"

"For your kind information my hole is still as tight as ever so don't worry about me"

"Yah TMI"Jimin yelled

After Jimin had left the cousins went to bed.They talked while they laid down in bed.

"Jungkook I know you.Tell me the real reason why you don't want to marry you.It's clear to see that he loves you"

"Hyung I feel guilty .I can't get over what he did.I can't be happy with him after breaking someone' s heart like I did.I don't want to spend the rest of my life living with the guilty.It would kill me.I need time for Hoseok to forgive me.And even if I decide to move on it won't be with Taehyung.It just doesn't feel right"

"I understand how you feel,Kookie.Try to get some sleep"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 66K 55
A one night stand that changes everything. Kim Seokjin has just finished his degree to become a high school teacher. Hes struggled constantly to make...
196K 8.5K 53
Jungkook was an omega like no other.He did everything that an omega wasn't supposed to do.Piercings ,tattoos,ripped muscles and all.Bending rules was...
45.5K 1.9K 25
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook, is a beautiful and weak omega in others opinion. He is really good-looking, but Kim Taehyung feels that it's really not hi...
644K 29.1K 47
Jeon Jungkook, a young man, kicked out of his house for being gay...with shattered heart he continues to study medical as it was his late mother's wi...