His(Taekook Omegaverse)

By LettyTK

Jungkook had been working as a home nurse for a wealthy business man who has given him nothing but trouble fr... More

1:
3:
4:
5
6:
7
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:
17:
18:
19:
20:
21:
22:
25:
23
24:
26:
27:
28
29:
30:
31
36:
37:
32
35:
33
34
38
39
40:
41
42
43
44
45:
46:
47
48
49
50

2:

8K 374 81
By LettyTK

Jungkook had informed his family beforehand that he would be coming home so they waited up for him.It had been long since they had seen each other.Jungkook would only return home during holidays and festivals.Taehyung was one hell of an impossible boss.

Nine years after Jungkook was born his parents welcomed a set of twins :Nana and Hansu.The twins were in high school and Jungkook just prayed that they graduate in one peace because they were one hell of a combination.Usually twins are emotionally attached to each other but Jungkook had never witnessed that sibling love between them.It was almost impossible for them to agree on one thing.

Once Hansu had accidentally broke Nana's phone and the sister had also done the same to the brother's phone.Poor Mr Jeon had to get them new phones because there was no way they were going to survive without those gadgets.

Jungkook felt sorry for his father because he was a real softie and the twins gave him hell because of that.Mr Jeon had started being quite and keeping things to himself after his wife's demise.He needed moral support but he was never going to replace the love of his life.

After Jungkook's mother had passed away ,it was the omega who had become the mother of the house.They all relied on him emotionally.

"I'm home"Jungkook announced as he stepped inside their three storey house.

"Oppa is home dad"Nana his younger sister yelled."Hansu come down here"

Soon enough Jungkook's twin siblings and his father were all over him.Nana was specially interested in what was in those shopping bags but Jungkook gave him a forbiding glare.

After exchanging greetings Jungkook took one shopping bag to his room and the other to the kitchen.Those were the gifts Taehyung had prepared for him.One was for him and the remaining had groceries and other supplies.

He went to strip out of the jeans he was wearing into some comfortable sweats.

Afterwards they sat down for that much needed family time.Just sitting on that couch just reminded Jungkook how much he missed home and his family.He was afraid that when tomorrow comes he would not want to leave.It wasn't easy for him to leave his home and live with someone who wasn't his family.

"Oppa aren't you hungry"Nana asked lovingly

"First of all who cooked"

"Me"Nana said

"Then no thanks.I would have eaten if you had said it was dad.Besides I have eaten"

"Then you should come back home and cook for everyone.You are the best cook after dad around here"

"Your brother is at the age where he should get married so don't expect him to come back home"Mr Jeon said

"Dad I'm not going anywhere.I don't want to leave you.Whether you like it or not"he frowned

"Any normal person wants to get married and every parent wishes their children settles down"Mr Jeon said

"Does that mean I'm weird if I don't feel like getting married"

"Yep you are weird"Hansu said

"I'm starting to get really concerned"his father said

Jungkook shrugged his shoulders"Why should you.I really don't get it.I'm in my mid twenties"

"And have zero plans about settling"Nana sang.

"Can we drop this.Please.You guys are literally ganging up on me because of this nonsense.Do you really want to get rid of me that much"

"No don't get us wrong.We love you and the house doesn't feel the same without you but dude you gotta get married"Hansu said to his older brother.

"The truth is  a bitter pill to swallow isn't it"

"I guess coming back here was a bad idea"he murmed.Only if they had known what he had to go through to get to spend the night with them.

"Kookie quit sulking"Mr Jeon said softly

"Oppa you are gaining weight.Its easy to see that you are probably living your best life out there"

"Working is so exhausting.You really have no idea.I'm missing my social life.I can't remember the last time I went out with my friends or even seen my colleagues at work"

"I don't think having a social life is more important than the millions you are earning"Hansu said

"Who told you I'm earning millions.I have debts to pay and other responsibilities.Im saving for an apartment."

"Good for you"Nana said sarcastically

"Why are you sulking?Didn't I buy you guys iphones last month.I mean I don't even own an iPhone"

"Yeah you guys should be thankful to have a brother like him"their father said

"It's good to know that you guys are after my money"Jungkook said tightly

"Yeah we will miss you when you get married.Dad said you won't live here forever"

"Why is everyone trying to get married?"the omega grumbled

"Dad and who else?"

"Just forget it"he was thinking about Taehyung again.How can he possibly get that man out of his system.

"Do you want to go to bed yet?"Mr Jeon asked when he saw Jungkook yawning.

"Yes dad.I miss my bed"

"Go to sleep,dear.It's getting late"

"Good night.We will talk more tomorrow"

"Sure,son"

Jungkook could feel his whole body aching as he went up the stairs.Kim Taehyung should give him a break.While he was thinking about the alpha his sister ran up to his room before him.

"Nana what"Jungkook paused when he found Nana sitting on his bed and opening the gifts Taehyung got him.She was already unpacking.

She found a boxed laptop,an iPad and an iPhone

"Are these yours?"

"What do you think Nana.I'm working aren't I?"

"Oppa I need a new laptop"she whined

"Goodness Nana.Go and tell dad"Jungkook said as he started packing up the devices.

Nana pouted"He said business isn't doing well at the moment"

"What do you think.If  he buys you one then Hansu will want another one.Can you give him a break.He isn't a billionaire you know"

"I hear you oppa"

"Go to bed Nana.I'm tired"Jungkook said as he was clearing off things from the bed.Suddenly something fell on the floor before his sister could leave the room.

She happened to pick up the small white plastic up before Jungkook could realize it.

"Birth control pills?Oppa are these yours?"she asked in horror

Jungkook's heart rate sped up but he didn't want to make it obvious that he was worked up.

"T...hose aren't mine"he lied.Only if he was convenciencing enough he could have fooled his sister.

"But they fell out from your bag.I'm seventeen not seven oppa"

Jungkook rushed to close the door so no one would hear them.He came back and sat his sister down on the bed.

"Oppa is it what I'm thinking.Are you sleeping with Kim Taehyung?"she tried to keep her voice as low as possible.

"Nana..."he felt strength sipping out of his veins.How was he going to make her understand when he himself didn't understand what was going on with him.

"Oppa I looked up to you.Weren't you the one who lectured me about saving yourself for that one special person.Why didn't you think of taking your own advice"she half yelled

"Nana please speak softly.Dad might hear you"he said critically

"Are you afraid that he might find out about what you have been up to.If you don't give me answers I will tell him the truth about the innocent apple of his eye.He will be so disappointed.I can only imagine how he will feel when he finds out that the son he thinks is working is being ...."Nana paused and then closed her eyes"I really don't want to insult you"

Jungkook moistened his lips with his tongue and then exhaled"What do you want to know."he asked hesitantly.

"Are you sleeping with him and I want to know why?"she demanded fiercely

"Nana it's not what you are thinking.I'm not sleeping with him for money"

"Then what?Do you love him?"

"Nana you wouldn't understand"he cried

"Are you doing it to please him or is he forcing you?"

"It's not that either"

"Okay fine I don't want to know anymore.Just tell me what will you do if he gets you pregnant"

"That's why im on the pill"Jungkook felt utterly small in front of his younger sister.

"I can't believe you.How long has this been going on?"

"Six months"he uttered slowly.There was no point in trying to hide anything from her anymore.The milk has already been spilt

"Please don't tell me Mr Kim is the reason why Hoseok oppa broke up with you"

Jungkook couldnt look his sister in the eye and that just confirmed her suspicion.He felt ashamed and disgusted by himself

"Oppa you are such a slut"she didn't care about the words that were coming out of her mouth at that time.

"Taehyung set me up okay.He called Hoseok over and got me to have sex with him before Hoseok arrived.He wanted hyung to find me in bed with him and it happened"

"Oppa tell me honestly ,does he force you to have intercourse with him?"she asked with clear eyes.

"No ,I had fully consented to it every time except the time Hoseok walked in on us.It was the first time"

It was also his first time because he had never let his boyfriend touch him.His mother had always told him that if you sleep with every guy you date then there would be nothing for your husband to enjoy.

His mother would be so heart broken to see what he had done with his life.He denied his boyfriend sex yet he ended up giving his virginity to someone he didn't even have a relationship with.How awful of him .

"And you let him get away with it"

"He is a difficult person to deal with.Nana you are too young to understand this.He didn't exactly force me but I just had doubts about whether I wanted to do it or not.I was with Hoseok and I didn't want to cheat on him.Trust me I tried"

"That's not an excuse.Don't tell me you are putting up with it because of the money and the gifts.Do you think you can fool me oppa.You didn't buy those gadgets"

"You are right.I didn't buy anything.Not even the car.He got it for me"Jungkook was quick to admit

"And where is this going?"

"He says he wants to marry me ,Nana.Please try to understand that I really care for him"

Jungkook could never tell his sister that the real reason why he let's Taehyung fuck him is because he has a hold on him that he can't explain.It is a weakness that he wants to get rid off so bad but fail every time he tries.

"Really?I was starting to hate him"Nana facial expression softened upon hearing the word marriage.Taehyung had better marry her brother for real.

"He isn't that bad.Besides Nana I'm twenty six not sixteen.I can handle this.Please don't worry about me and focus on your studies "

"I just want you to end up with a nice and rich man  who would make you happy and I guess you have already found one for yourself"

"Maybe I can agree with the rich part but he isn't nice."Jungkook pouted

"Oppa ,I'm sorry for acting like the older sibling and yelling at you but I'm just concerned.I might not show it but I genuinely care about you.I didn't mean to judge your life decisions.You are an adult.I hope I didn't offend you"

"It's okay.Thanks for the earful.I believe mom would have reacted the same way you did"

"Yeah totally"

"Nana I want the best for you.Just because I'm sleeping with a man I have no relationship doesn't mean you should do it.It's still not okay"Jungkook said critically

"Yeah my brother is a hypocrite.What can I say?"Nana laughed

"And can I trust that you will keep the secret between us.I beg of you my sister"he pleaded

"I want the iPad"she didn't sugarcoat it.She wanted to be bribed and Jungkook wasn't going to make a compromise.So long as his secret doesn't reach his father's ears.

"Deal.But won't you feel bad if I give Hansu the laptop.I don't want you to complain later"

"No I don't need it.Let's seal the deal"

They shook hands and made the transaction.Jungkook handed her the boxed iPad and she gave him the gesture of sealing her lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 16.4K 15
"Fine", you said rolling your eyes and groaned, "you really think I fall for your gentleman behaviour?" "I don't know", he said smirking playfully...
513K 19K 43
Where Jungkook is a cold, strong omega who doesn't want to submit to anyone. He has two friends Jin and Jimin who are an omega and a Beta, even thoug...
3.8K 386 15
It's said when in love one hears church bells,violin, trumps even.... But I heard whole orchestra... "My name is Jungkook! People said that the alpha...
196K 8.5K 53
Jungkook was an omega like no other.He did everything that an omega wasn't supposed to do.Piercings ,tattoos,ripped muscles and all.Bending rules was...