๐”น๐• ๐•๐•ฅ [๐š’๐šฃ๐šž๐š”๐šž ๐šก ๐š›๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...

By g_r_a_s

๐šˆ/๐™ฝ ๐š๐šŠ๐š’. ๐™ฐ๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šš๐šž๐š’๐š›๐š”. ๐™ต๐š˜๐š•๐š•๏ฟฝ... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (OVA)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (OVA)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 (two heros)
Chapter 35 (two heros)
Chapter 36 (two heros)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 (filler)
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68 (birthday special)
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 (filler)
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77 (filler)
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91 (birthday special๐Ÿ’š)
Chapter 92
Chapter 93 (filler)
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110 (filler)
Chapter 111
Chapter 112 (OVA)
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115 (heroes rising)
Chapter 116 (heroes rising)
Chapter 117 (heroes rising)
Chapter 118 (heroes rising)
Chapter 119 (heroes rising)
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127 (filler)
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
important note.
Chapter 145 (OVA)
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148

Chapter 134

2.7K 108 453
By g_r_a_s

when waking up, you expected to see rays of sunlight shine through your curtains and slightly illuminate your room in a beautiful dim. birds would be chirping, leaves would be blowing, it would be the start to a nice day.

except it wasn't a nice day.

and you didn't see those rays of sunlight.

instead, all you saw was white.

'here we go again...' you rolled your eyes whilst simultaneously thinking your first thought of the day. first of many, actually, as you knew today would be filled with an abundance of them. just a pain it was so early in the morning and you were already dealing with an inconvenience. again, today would be filled with them, so why as soon as open your eyes problems wanna start.

you just couldn't catch a single break.

"no time for that." that voice said almost as if it was reading your thoughts. or maybe it was telling you no time for thinking about the horrible day you'll have today.

or maybe it was both.

'this voice...' your eyes travelled along the white void, hoping to find some source of the voice. after all, it was just you this time, which was weird in comparison to all the other times you've been here. 'it's not nana's.'

"you are in terrible danger, you know that right?"

your eyes widened in annoyance before returning back to normal. 'tell me something i don't already know.'

"sarcasm wastes your time. it's scarce at that."

so it could hear your thoughts. you were just joking before, but it didn't totally faze you. this wasn't the first time this shit has happened to you. 'who are you to me?'

"that's for you to decide."

a dumbfounded look wiped across your face. 'what's that supposed to mean? this isn't nana right?'

if you could've seen the person speaking to you, you would've assumed they shook their head. "im not nana, but someone i'd say.. more of importance to you."

that got you to thinking. you already knew it wasn't her. her voice was completely different. it did however, give you the same feeling. something of protection. something of trustworthiness.

one only a hero could really possess.

that's for you to decide.

you smirked lightly. 'if i didn't know any better, id say you were my very own mother.'

you'd only seen pictures- well, one picture, but you knew better that a voice like that screamed former hero. but even former hero wasn't the first thought you had. you also got the feeling of warmth; the feeling of comfort that doesn't come with just an ordinary person. nana didn't give you that feeling, and she sounded pretty similar to this voice.

no, this was the voice of a mother.

you never had a mother figure, so you just assumed the feeling was something of a fluke. but albeit you never had a mother figure, a feeling like that never goes away.

"we'll meet sometime in the future, y/n."

you kind of wanted to cry. after 16 years of being on this earth this was the first time you've heard the voice of her. she sounds exactly like you imagined she'd sound. a much bolder, more confident version of yourself.

and, she said your name instead of daughter.

"but save the future for the time it is to come. i know there's something you've been vying to know."

'where you've been the last sixteen years of my life?'

"n-no- well, yes. partially."

you rose a brow. 'partially?'

"your memories, to be specific. your past life and everything that's been hidden from you."

your next breath got caught in your throat. memories. those were the one thing you had been most intrigued about. it was the sole thing that caused your first argument with your dad.

in fact, it'd answer why your relationship with him was of that in the first place.

how you got your quirk, this mysterious 'accident' you were put in, your mother and your relationship with her, why she fled from your life and her very own, why you were isolated from the world, why you are the way you are, why you have so many scars on your body, why your hair was changing, why your real quirks were hidden from you in the first place, why your memory was wiped too.

and most importantly, the meaning behind your eyes.

suddenly, a syringe with white, sparkly fluid was floating in front of you. it caught you off guard and your head jolted back as it slowly bobbed up and down whilst turning like a collectible in a video game you'd unlock and check out in your inventory. "this vile contains all of your past memories. inject it into the bent of your elbow and you'll regain all knowledge of the past."

your look turned from astonished to slightly grossed out. 'and why are they being stored like im some type of lab rat? does it really work like that?'

"satoshi had interesting ways of storing things and this seemed like the most convenient at the time. it'd be easy to inject you with it himself instead of having to undergo some sort of complex method."

you wanted so bad to reach out and grab it. but you knew that you were immobilized, and that even if you weren't the syringe was probably holographic or something. 'well where is it?'

"in his lab."

your eyes widened yet again. 'his lab? i've never been in there..'

"that's intentional. there's a lot in there he doesn't want you to see. a lot about yourself is in that room."

anger started seeping through your veins. it irritated you to no end how he just thought it was okay to hide literally everything about yourself and leave you high and dry with nothing. you- the rightful holder of everything!

'and what about you? it's hard to call you a mom when i know nothing about you.'

"that is a conversation for another time. when we meet in person, we'll have a long talk. but for now," the syringe disappeared and now a mirror was flying towards you. "focus on yourself. for so long you've been wanting to see who you really are."

you looked in the mirror and once again, your eyes widened. they were glossy in your reflection.

both of your pupils were glossy.

so as you stared at your sky blue and e/c eyes, your mother continued speaking. "knowing you, you'll probably go for it right when you wake up."

thats when you semi snapped out of your trance. you were still staring hard at your reflection. normal eyes- as normal for you. you had always thought you were born with your current eyes. that couldn't be more wrong now. they were a complete different set to what you're staring at now.

apparently, the real you.

you still had heterochromia, and the thought kinda made you smile. you liked sharing that trait with shoto. now, even with your white and gray eye that you know isn't your real eye color, you still share it with your actual genetics. apart from that, your hair was never h/c as you thought it was.

it was pure white.

your face hadn't had one scar on it. there wasn't one across your left eye, no small ones scattering your face. absolutely nothing.

you were a completely different person.

'n-no.. i have something i have to attend.' you forced your mind to answer.

now that you saw how you really looked, you were more hungry than ever to get your memories back. how did you turn out to be what you are now? that was a question you needed to know the answer to.

and you'd stop at nothing.

"then proceed at your own risk." the mirror disappeared, much to your demise. "our time has come for now."

alas you were starting to feel everything fade. no no no! it always happened at the worst time. right when you were drowning with answers, you had to wake up. 'wait! at least answer some of my questions! you're alive, aren't you? you talk like you are."

"that's a talk for another day, my daughter. you're on the right track."

while adding 'my' in front of it made you feel a lot better, you still hated the word.

you gritted your teeth under the static covering it. like hell you were gonna be forced to wait yet again. 'if my natural hair is white, does that explain why it took over the bottom half of my hair?'

"you're awakening. when you become the person you're meant to become."

when we meet in person, we'll have a long talk.

'w-wait.. when will we meet?! how do i get to you?'

"the lab will tell you everything you need to know. you'll be successful eventually, y/n."

beep beep beep

you hated waking up.

(er if u already have blue eyes idk what to tell you lol)

---

you were in the middle of slipping on your dress, standing in front of your full body mirror in your closet. thoughts of it flooded with izuku for some reason, and that made the tiniest of tiniest smiles appear on your face.

let me take you out later?

i like to stare at pretty things.

can i kiss you my love? will that make you.. not mad at me?

with a clean one motion of a zip, your dress was on your body and fit you snug. it was obvious it got tailored to you, but you never went in for that, so you don't even know how it happened. oh well, it was literally the least of your worries. you had more on your plate.

you dreaded this day.

touching on the recap of what today could possibly hold was the last thing you wanted to do as you started fixing up your hair. there were so many possibilities, and even if you thought of all the ones you could, that probably wouldn't even be all of them. you'd be denial.

you don't even know the worst case scenario.

well, more like you didn't wanna know.

knock knock

"come in" you said quite loudly but a bit strained, like you were struggling. you heard the door open and in stepped uraraka with a tray of breakfast and tea in her hands. she smiled at your hilarious attempt to tame your hair. your tongue was slightly sticking out your mouth and you sort of walked back and forth in slight frustration.

"goodmorning y/n. i brought you breakfast." the sound of the metal tray hitting the small side table you had placed in the corner of your room hit your ears. "well, bakugo made it."

that made you stop. "katsuki?"

uraraka nodded. "mhm! he texted your phone but you were busy in the shower so i just went ahead and grabbed it for you. he was not happy to see me. i guess he expected to see you in private since there was no one downstairs." she laughed when thinking about katsuki's pissed expression. but anyone could see past it. he was clearly embarrassed he got caught caring for you.

"oh... he didn't have to do that." you smiled small. it warmed your heart how sweet he was sometimes. well, sweet to you. "didn't think he'd be awake. oh well, i'll give him my thanks later. if i see him." you eyed the delicious array of steaming food matched with your favorite green tea. it's obvious he woke up to make that.

you sighed as uraraka sat on the couch. you glared at your unkept hair in the mirror, making her giggle. "the dress is a pretty one. it looks really good on you!" she complimented. even if she had feelings for you, she was still your friend, and her hyping up feelings were genuine, not romantic. she prided herself on being able to separate the difference.

"thanks. if only my hair was the same." you wiggled your arms to get the aching feeling away.

"is there anything specific you have to do for it? any requested style?" uraraka stood up and eyed your beautiful locks. it took a close eye, but she noticed that your white was growing again, and instead of it being at the bottom of your ears, it was at the top. small difference, but still a difference.

"not that i know of. just want something that shows off this." you dragged your hands across your bare skin. it was a strapless sweetheart neckline, exposing your collarbone and shoulders. uraraka shook off her thoughts about your hair and looked at your exposed skin. of course you had scars littering it, but your shoulders were quite nice. defined, and showed off your hard work you put into working out. your collarbone was shining under the light like natural highlighter. your exposed arms also had scars, much like izuku's, but you had small slits and what looked to be lightning bolts all over. it looked pretty cool, and it was clear you weren't embarrassed about them. they had some muscle to them. but the star of the show wasn't any of that. it wasn't even your nicely defined jawline. it was so sharp it could cut paper like butter.

it was his name.

izuku

bittersweet feelings washed over uraraka but again she shook it off. today was about you, so she got to thinking. "well... something of an updo will frame your face nicely, and it'll not only keep your hair out the way, but it'll show off what you wanna show off." she suggested, making you hum.

"i was thinking of it, but i don't know what to do." a light laugh escaped your lips.

"well let's fix that." uraraka said with a determined smile. minutes and minutes passed by of you two attempting to tame your hair. it was a funny process, and none of you went 3 minutes without bursting into laughter. buckets of water was dumped on your head, endless amount of hair gel and hairspray went into your head, any heat product you could think of was plugged into your bathroom and closet. bobby pins and hair ties littered your entire counter of your bathroom- yes, you got it fixed with the help of three specific boys.

---

"okay." you clapped your hands. "operation fix my bathroom is a go."

the three boys sat on the floor and stared at you unimpressed. they just couldn't catch a break with you. but you only stared at them with a smile. it was their punishment, and you made that clear. they snooped in your room, so now they have to pay the price.

"let's get this over with." shoto stood up and eyed the boxes of your new stuff you'd be installing.

"wouldn't be here if you guys listened to me.." izuku mumbled as he stood up and wiped his hands. this caused katsuki and shoto to look at him.

"are you sped?" katsuki genuinely asked while looking at him with narrowed eyes. "thought we had this useless conversation already."

"doesn't make me wrong though." izuku grabbed a box cutter.

"are you guys going to argue the entire time?" your tilted head popped up from behind a large box. only your eyes were visible, since the box was really fucking tall.

"tell your boyfriend to shut up then."

"or tell your bestie~" izuku mocked in a mocking voice. "to do the same."

a small snort escaped shoto's throat whilst katsuki death stared into izuku's soul and you slowly ducked back behind the box with a small snicker. "you know deku, i don't know what's got you so fucking confident lately, but you need to be knocked down a few pegs." he then slammed his fist into his open palm and let a small explosion escape. "i won't waste a second to be that person."

"im tired." izuku lightly slammed his hands on the broken sink counter and stared at him with half lidded eyes. "i have no energy to fight you."

suddenly, shoto also popped up from behind a box and cupped his mouth with his hands. "fight him." he said quickly, making you pop back up from behind the box. all of you snapped your heads to him just in time for him to duck behind the box again.

"yep. wouldn't let that slide katsuki." you ducked behind your box again in the midst of a tick mark forming on his forehead. he was always getting bullied by you three, which was kind of ironic to be honest.

---

you smiled in memory. you loved those idiots with all your heart. anyways, after that it was a smooth ride to get things done. light music played in the background like it did now as you and uraraka tag teamed your hair. it seemed like it was never going to look good, but finally after a dozen attempts, you got to a look that you didn't hate. it was a cute updo, and it suited you perfectly. small stray hairs were falling from your face, but not in a messy way. it was nicely tamed, and didn't have not one out of place piece of hair.

"i like it." you approved after a couple of head turns to get the full look. in response uraraka tiny clapped to reduce noise, a satisfied smile on her lips. "thank you ochaco." you then laughed. "i'd be having a crisis if not for you."

warmth filled her heart. "of course!" she beamed with joy. "now go eat while i do your makeup."

conversations flowed smoothly. it was never awkward when you and uraraka were alone. jokes were being made and laughter filled the air as she worked on your makeup look. it was more on the smoky kind of side, but still mute. it wasn't completely overtaking your features, but still noticeable enough to enhance your already nice ones. in other words: not too dramatic, not too subtle. it fit you perfectly, and it was even more impressive that uraraka knew what she was doing despite never doing her own makeup.

"red lip? or pink?" she held multiple lip products in her hand. she then eyed a specific one and help it up slightly higher than the other with a look of consideration. "or nude could be in the running."

you chuckled. "i like red. it's more of a statement."

with an approved hum uraraka tossed all the other products to the side, leaving just one lipstick and gloss in her hand. the cap popped off with a small 'pop!' sound and soon she was rolling the stick to reveal the vibrant red lipstick. "i like your style." she joked before starting to line your lips with a pencil she kept in her other hand. "it'll go perfect with your look."

"you think so?" you spoke cautiously to not mess her up. "i might also like it because it makes my teeth look whiter." you admitted with a small laugh.

uraraka smiled. it was nice to see you like this. relaxed and happy. you were enjoying yourself, preparing for an event you wouldn't enjoy. but it didn't matter, because in that moment you were focused on the good moments you were spending with uraraka. you two always had a good relationship, you being the reason she can enjoy the room she stays in the majority of her time. and clearly you two got closer more than you ever thought you would. you didn't regret it though. you liked her company.

"andddd." she dragged out her word before pulling the lipstick away. "done." she breathed out with yet another satisfied smile. "do this." she rubbed her lips together to give you an example. you copied her actions, and when you stopped you had a flawless, gorgeous red lip. "all done!"

just finishing your last bite of food, you stood up and looked in the mirror. shock took over your entire being at the sight of yourself. "damn.." your lips then turned into a smirk. "i look good."

"you do! absolutely beautiful!" uraraka cheered, making you face her with a grateful smile.

"thank you so much. seriously can't stress that enough." you expressed your gratitude.

"of course! but now you have to put your shoes on for the full look!" you stopped uraraka before she could fully run out your closet and head for your shiny heels that stood on top of your dresser. she turned back to you with confusion but you just smiled at her again.

"it's okay. i can handle that."

---

"from the model collection."

you smiled absently at shoto who was the first to make a joking comment the second you stepped into his room. there was a low sound of your dress train dragging against the carpet then the hardwood floor shoto somehow installed into his room. speaking of said boy, he smiled tiny and gave a look of approval, all jokes aside.

"and you're one to talk? mr. boy band member." you looked at him all dressed up in his tuxedo. the memory that he was going to be accompanying you brightened up your face. thank god you wouldn't be alone.

"you think so?" shoto looked down at himself and his attire. dressed in a clean black tux with a black undershirt and a grey tie, black dress pants and grey dress shoes, he could pass as one of those guys that girls freak over, as if he wasn't freaked over enough.

"i think everyone knows so, todoroki." izuku chuckled as he shut his laptop after typing up some things. he looked up at you two and nodded in approval, before taking his sweet time eyeing you with sparkles in his eyes. "you two match. was that planned?" he laughed again.

how you two didn't realize it you don't know, but you did now. well, when you put your shoes on you will. black clothing and grey/sparkly accessories. fit for a guy and girl pair. "huh, we do." you spoke aloud.

"why don't you have your shoes on?" shoto asked as he started walking to his bathroom, his voice getting quieter but louder once he spoke louder. "we're about to leave."

"because i didn't wanna walk in heels any longer than i have to. i'll just put them on in here." you answered shoto who was already in his bathroom.

"lazy." his voice bounced off the walls and made you roll your eyes.

"says the one who put his own ice in a cup then used his own heat to melt it for drinking water." you fired back, fists on hips.

while a middle finger just poked out the open door frame, izuku stood up and took your hand in his. "my love." he greeted before lightly kissing the back of your hand. god did he make your insides churn.

"hi." you breathed out. that's when izuku looked up and his smile slightly faltered. the time was getting closer, and in response you were losing your glee.

"you look amazing." he complimented, to which in response you smiled small. before you got the chance to answer though, shoto came out the bathroom and pulled his tux closer together before straightening his tie.

"get a room. and not mine." he joked as he walked past you two and put his hand on the doorknob.

"and where might you be going?" your head turned and followed him, eyebrow already raised in curiosity.

"yayorozu has my wrist cuffs. she made them and i need to get them before we go." the light of the hallway shone into his room once he opened the door. "when i get back we can leave- well," he looked back at you and studied you for a minute, before slowly turning his head back to the hallway, losing eye contact only after he was unable to look at you any longer. "after we give you something."

'huh? give me what?' you just bit your tongue as you and izuku watched him leave his room, leaving just you two.

"come on. let's get your shoes on." izuku led you to shoto's closet, not even realizing he snagged your pair of shoes from your hands. seems like you weren't gonna be able to ask him either.

"you make it sound like you're gonna do it for me." you laughed through your nose. however, when izuku stood quiet, you turned around and saw his tiny smile. that meant mischief. when the light caught the sparkles of your heels, you snapped your head down to your empty hands in shock. "what-"

"come on." he sat down on a nearby couch and loosened the shoes from their original setting. the small metal piece came out of the just as small fabric hole and released the ankle part, leaving it open for your foot to slip into. you blinked at him, completely stunned. but he just smiled and waved you over. "you don't have all day love."

well you weren't gonna be able to convince him otherwise, so you stood in front of him and lifted your left foot first since that was the shoe izuku undid first. surprisingly, you had pretty feet. with someone like you, who had scars on every inch of your body, your feet were completely untouched. no scar in sight, smooth skin, and perfect white painted toes. but you hated showing your feet. you always wore socks around the dorms. you could probably make really good money with just your feet but the thought disgusted you. and besides, you'd be making way more money as a pro hero.

"you've never had another female in your life apart from your mom," you started speaking as izuku softly grabbed your foot and slid it into the open shoe. he was focused, but it was clear he was listening. "how do you know how to do this?"

with slow precision, izuku secured the ankle strap before pulling it and finding the right hole for you. "my mom always taught me, and sometimes had me do it for her. she always told me 'one day when you have a girlfriend, you should do this for her. always treat a girl with upmost royalty.'" he then looked up at you and smiled.

a small laugh left your nose as izuku poked the metal piece into the hole before securing it through another small square metal piece. "royalty huh?" you tilted your head.

"yep." he slowly brought up your foot and placed it down. then he grabbed your other shoe and started undoing it as well. "but anyways, we used to watch a lot of dancing on tv, and she told me that the job of the male dancer is to make the female dancer shine and stand out in the dance. she told me that even out of dance that's how a guy should treat his girl. make her stand out."

"you sure make me feel special izuku." you assured. "i couldn't ask for a better boyfriend- i mean prince." you joked, making both of you laugh.

"okay." he pat his lap lightly. the shoe was ready for you, so you lifted your right leg. since there was a slit, the smooth fabric slid of your leg smoothly and fell to the ground, now exposing your entire leg. izuku stood still for a moment, completely mesmerized. something so small as this got him completely stunned. there was just something about you that drove him crazy.

"earth to izuku?" you snapped your fingers in front of his face. for a while there was no response as his eyes get glazing over your exposed leg and foot that was now on his thigh. you just kept staring down at him, thinking of another way to snap him out of his trance. shoto would be returning any second now, and you didn't wanna hear his mouth about how your shoes still weren't on, so slowly you brought your foot away from izuku's thigh. that's all it took for him to snap back to reality, and when seeing you pull away from him, he was quick to grab your ankle and harshly press it back to his thigh. you almost fell over, and glared at him once steadying yourself. "you almost made me fall daydreamer."

"sorry sorry." he profusely apologized and got to work on putting on your heel. "just can't wait to have these over my shoulders you know?" his unused hand quickly caressed your claves before going back to work.

"you're something else." you laughed in the midst of your sentence. "good thing i'm flexible right? think of the perks of that."

"my love," he hummed lowly, hair covering his eyes. "don't start something you can't finish now."

"can you make me finish?" you thought aloud.

"shut up before i make your legs shake."

'maybe i should talk more often then..' you thought with a smirk. he finished up your shoe with now a dirty mind, but oh well. as much as you wanted to continue that, you knew he'd probably go all out, and as much interesting that was- since you two were starting to get more sexual, you didn't have time for it at the moment.

"okay all done." he returned back to normal and slowly set your foot down. "how do they feel?"

you shook your feet a bit, trying to see just how tight they were on you. a loose heel was like a scab that was just starting to heal. you tampered with it for a while, then you wouldn't be able to stop, then the whole thing came off and it's just an inconvenience. but that wasn't the case here. "they feel perfect. thank you izuku." you smiled at him.

"you're welcome. you look amazing y/n." he also smiled at you. that prompted you to look in the mirror, and so you did. your black, grays, and silver glitter of eyeshadow went with your dress perfectly. it was dark for a wedding, but you assumed that's what emiko wanted. she would've told you to do a specific look, but she just said to do whatever you wanted as it'd fit with the wedding anyways. your red lip popped amongst anything else, so it was definitely the right decision. your eyebrows were perfect, and your eyeliner was sharp and clean. just the right amount of highlighter and blush, and it came together on your face since it didn't have foundation. you were never too found of it, but it was okay. you never needed it. you did use concealer to hide tiny scars however. you decided to keep the one across your eye though. it marked who you were. the dress fit you perfectly, and you stuck out your right leg, exposing it through the high slit and showing off your beautiful sparkly heels. they shone under the light, and went perfect with your dress and the silver glitter eyeshadow on your eyes. your hair was nice too. it was a cute updo that suited your face type nicely. it outlined everything you wanted it to. not much to say on it. it was exactly what you wanted.

"i do, don't i?" you smiled small. "doesn't look like im going to a wedding though."

izuku just shrugged in response. "not like you wanna be there anyway. at least you can look at yourself and not be reminded of where you're supposed to be, right?" he was right, and that made you feel a lot better the longer you stared at yourself. silver jewelry littered your ears, wrists, and fingers, but you of course only had one thing around your neck, as it should be.

suddenly, shoto's words struck your mind again, and you turned to face him. "what was the thing you wanted to give me?"

his smile grew. "just wait until they get here."

you nodded and looked away, only to snap your head back to him in confusion. "they?"

like it was their cue, the door opened and two sets of footsteps could now be heard. "we're in here todoroki!" izuku yelled out once the footsteps went quiet.

should've known that with 'they', meant shoto and katsuki, who was shockingly quiet when walking into shoto's closet. "oh katsuki. hey." you looked at his calm face with a smile.

he took a moment to scan everything about you before staring back into your eyes. "you look like you're going to a funeral."

you deadpanned. "well that's a way to make your friend feel good about herself." sarcasm. "maybe it can be your funeral."

but in response he just shrugged. "that didn't mean i said you looked bad."

dammit. he was right, and that made you feel stupid. it was obvious you felt ashamed now, and of course a stupid smirk spread onto katsuki's lips after successfully making you feel like an idiot. you saw that and just smirked back, comeback already in mind. "thanks for the breakfast softy. bet you didn't expect to see ochaco pick it up huh?"

and just like that, his smirk disappeared. "shut your trap. hope you trip in those shoes."

"after i kick your ass in them."

what everyone didn't know, was that was code for "i've run out of insults to say." and that made you hum in victory.

"are you two done?" you turned your attention to shoto was watching with a blank face and izuku who was sweatdropping. you looked down into his hands to see a box, making you tilt your head. but when you looked at his wrists, there were no cuffs, making you look at him in disbelief.

"you lied." you stated nonchalantly.

"yeah." he stated back just as nonchalantly. "anyways, we got you this." he stepped forward and gave you the box.

'did he lie so he can go get katsuki?' you side eyed the blond who was sitting on the couch. the box was put in your hands at that moment, so you directed your attention back to it. "so, 'we', as in all three of you?" you rose an eyebrow and looked at all of them.

"yep!" izuku answered cheerfully. "we hope you like it."

now that made a small smile come into your face. you weren't expecting anything of the sorts, so a nice surprise definitely made you feel better. while it's hard to believe katsuki had a say in this, as the other two could've just dragged you into this, you spared him one last glance and he looked anxious and watched your every move when you started taking off the ribbon even though he had his normal straight face. it sort of reminded you when he came straight to you after his match with class b. you knew he was anxiously biting his lips under his mask as he stayed there sort of fidgety waiting for your response. you could read him like a romance manga.

"well then thank you." you simply said before lifting up the cover. there was a piece of black velvet covering whatever they gave you, so you took it off kind of slowly. you genuinely had no idea what they could've gave you. it's not like you asked for anything in specific.

however, when you saw what it was, you almost ruined your makeup with tears. "guys..." you whispered, making one of them laugh through their nose. you missed who it was sadly. could've sounded like either of them.

"do you like it?" shoto asked, even though it was very fucking clear you liked it.

inside was a dagger. but not any to specific. it was clear it was custom made. the color of the blade itself was the same that went with your hero costume: black with a gradient light blue. the black started at the top where the handle was, and slowly trailed into the light blue at the tip.

"we were gonna have lightning as the blade, but figured it'd be too hard to get used to." izuku rubbed his neck with a sheepish smile.

the handle wasn't just any handle, but designed to look like a bolt of lightning. that's how you knew they had it custom done. you couldn't find this type of handle anywhere. it was white, like your own, and struck down into the main part with tiny digs where you'd put your fingers to hold the weapon. the small part separating the handle and the blade was black matte metal that had a middle finger as its center piece. you looked at katsuki who just stared at it. it was obviously a reference to your hand shake.

"i-i love it.." you eyed it with tears pooling into your eyes. that's when you looked up at them. izuku had the biggest smile, and wasn't afraid to show it. shoto's was smaller, but you could tell he wanted to cry too, for some reason. katsuki had a small smirk as well, but when you looked at him it disappeared and he was just staring at you blankly like you didn't already see his stupid smile. "but.. why?" you asked them.

"turn it over." izuku suggested, and you did just that. your breath almost got caught in your throat when seeing the other side of your blade.

it had your name engraved into it.

it was a badass font, and you could tell that as soon as they looked at it they wanted that specific one. they didn't waste time in looking at other ones. this one screamed 'rai' as the lettering on your dagger did. it was a street style type font, ones that you'd see someone vandalize a building or something in the streets of new york.

"we knew you were feeling down lately, so we hoped this would make you feel better." you looked up at shoto who explained. "so we got into contact with a company and they helped us design one just for you."

"and you all pitched in?" you rose an eyebrow again.

him and izuku nodded. "kachaan picked that font."

you looked at him with a growing smile, to which he just gave izuku a death stare. "i told you not to say anything!" he was pissed.

so correction: katsuki didn't give them any other opportunity to look at other fonts. he thought of you as soon as he saw the option.

that made you smile large.

"thank you.. so much." you choked up on your own spit. "really.. i don't even know what to say."

"look under that box." izuku laughed a bit. "there's something else." you looked at them in disbelief, but he was quick to reassure you. "it's just an add on to your dagger."

you lifted the box and placed it on the floor. under it was a holster for your new weapon. the main part where it'd be stored was plain matte black, but it had an added accessory: a jeweled chain that dragged down your leg once on. it looked like a pant chain that a biker or something would wear, but was connected at the front of the holster, not the side. like your shoes, it shone beautifully.

"we love you y/n. we hope you like it." shoto repeated and was the first to bring you into a hug. you rested your head on his shoulder with teary eyes that refused to spill.

"i love you guys." you smiled when feeling your hand get grabbed and soon enough, izuku joined the hug too.

you looked at katsuki, unsurprisingly. he hadn't stood up yet, and you narrowed your eyes at him, basically telling him "come fucking hug me.". he glared at you but stood up anyways, unbeknownst to izuku and shoto. however, the closer you got, the more you could see hesitation in his eyes.

'what's that look for?' thoughts of his hesitation filled your mind even when feeling him rub your upper back. 'he had no hesitation hugging me, so why does he look like that?' not like you could ask, as he 100% wouldn't give you an answer.

you four pulled away, and that's when izuku spoke again. "put it on!" he encouraged with a proud smile.

you smiled at them again to show your gratitude before handing shoto the knife. you then grabbed the holster and stuck out your right leg where it'd be placed. it's more convenient that way, and placed it around your thigh quite high to keep it hidden. you didn't want anyone seeing it, despite how gorgeous it was. you adjusted the holster to fit your thigh before securing it. it had the same setup as your shoes. finally putting the small piece through the hole, you stuck out your hand for shoto to hand you your new weapon.

"the chain looks really pretty against your skin tone y/n." izuku complimented once you freed your hands, showing the holster on display. it looked completely badass with the dress on.

"thank you, but am i even allowed to have this on me?" you asked in the middle of sliding the dagger into its respected place. "it is a weapon."

"we already talked to mr. aizawa." katsuki spoke finally. "he said it was fine, as long as you kept it hidden under your skirt."

"oh really? okay then." you tightened the straps around the dagger to keep it in place. the tip of the blade was kept in a safe place, so you didn't have to worry about it stabbing you. it stoped just as the dip of the jewels was at its deepest point. it was a perfect layout, much to your satisfaction. "so, how do i look?" you stood up straight and struck a pose for them, making sure your leg was out your slit and exposing their amazing gift.

"perfect." shoto answered with a smile.

"absolutely gorgeous!" izuku clenched his fist in excitement.

"you look better in your hero costume." katsuki stuffed his hands in your pockets.

"what's that supposed to mean?" you looked at him offended. he just shrugged though. he didn't think he'd have to explain and he wasn't going to.

"he meant to say you look great." shoto rolled his eyes before sending a glare to katsuki. "right, bakugo?"

"take it how you want it i guess."

god he really got under your skin sometimes.

shoto sighed and shook his head. he knew it was more of compliment, but that didn't mean it wasn't annoying. anyways, he shook it off and looked at you. "come on. we better get going."

"wait!" you called out to them, making each of them stop in sync. "i have to tell you guys something."

"yeah?" izuku turned his head halfway.

oh geez. filling them in on how there's a traitor at school isn't gonna be easy. they could think it's you for all you know. or they could turn on each other. "you have to promise me that you three won't single anyone here out though."

that made them turn around. "single us out? what are you on about?" izuku asked.

you sigh as your shoulders dropped. "this was a while back, but i admit i forgot about it amongst everything else happening in my life."

"yeah well spit it out. and make it quick." katsuki urged.

you did just that. "when i confronted emiko that one day, she happened to push me onto my dads workshop table where papers were placed. some of them moved out the way, and i saw one specifically mentioning places we've been before with the class."

for a second they processed your words, then gave you a look to go on. "and?" shoto said.

"the usj, the training camp, nabu island.."

"all secret places..." shoto quickly caught on.

"where we've had interactions with villains." katsuki finished for him.

"exactly." you said. "no one knew of them at the time. no one out of school at least, so that obviously means someone told emiko or someone else on the other side."

"there's a traitor amongst us..?" shoto pieced together. "that's insane."

"i didn't wanna believe it myself, but it seems like the only logical thing."

"seems?" katsuki rose an eyebrow. "no- it is the only possibility. whether it be a student or admin, there's still a no good backstabber pretending to be one of us." anger fueled him, and his fist slammed into his palm. "i'm gonna find them and kill them. make them regret ever stepping foot into this school."

"no. acting out irrationally is the worst thing to do. please calm down." you pleaded.

but he just looked at you like you were stupid. "calm down? why didn't you tell us about this before?"

"i said i forgot. and even if i did, what good would it do? we'd still be trying to figure out who it is."

"she's right." shoto said. "it's best now that whoever it is doesn't think we know. it gives us a better opportunity to be unsuspecting."

"i can't imagine the thought of it being one of us.." izuku said. "someone only in 1-a too. none of the other classes knew about this. well, maybe except 1-b as they were at the camp with us, but it'd be better if it was on of 1-a, or even a teacher-"

"shut up with your weird mumbling." katsuki cut him off. "and you've been strangely quiet this entire time, deku."

"katsuki stop." this is exactly what you didn't want to happen.

"seriously?" izuku looked at him slightly hurt. "you think i'd do such a thing?"

"well you were quirkless and shunned out by society, so i wouldn't put it past you."

izuku was getting angry, the last thing that should happen. "society? it was you who treated me like trash our entire lives."

"so you're saying it's me?"

"i didn't say that? i've been wanting to be a hero since forever. do you really think i'd be the one to throw it away the moment i've started living my dream? im the last person you should look at."

"you know who'd say that?" katsuki calmed down a bit. "a traitor."

maybe not.

"stop. this is why y/n warned us." shoto stepped in, yet again. "don't single each other out. we're our biggest allie's, and i'd like to think it's none of you, right?"

"yeah." you nodded in agreement. "i trust you guys."

while katsuki and izuku were still having a stare down, it took katsuki to scoff and look away. "yeah whatever."

"i don't think it's any of us here, but sad i can't say the same for our classmates." izuku got to thinking. "i trust all of them too."

"and it should stay that way." you said. "while this is serious, we can't be too quick to rule anyone out. we don't have enough evidence."

"then how would we get it?"

"i'm afraid i know as much as you." you answered. "but we should be careful about the teachers we speak to about this as well. it could be one of them."

"let's keep this between us." shoto prompted.

"i think that's best." izuku nodded.

"i agree." you joined as well.

then all eyes went on katsuki. you quickly rose your eyebrows to egg him on but he just rolled his eyes and turned around. "i'm gonna find this stupid traitor."

"katsuki/bakugo/kachaan." you all said in sync.

"i won't tell a damn soul!" he yelled, already in the hall.

---

your heels were muted as you stepped on the carpet in the commons. you tried not to think about the ticking time, and instead thought about how izuku, shoto, and katsuki were having a fun time standing in the elevator without stepping on your dress. it made you laugh a little bit as you kept your head slightly lowered, just watching how every so often your right foot would be exposed. anyways, you four were finally exposed to all of your classmates who happened to be in the commons at the time, and they were starstruck, to say the least.

"woahhhh! y/n you look so good!" hagakure was somehow the first coherent one you heard amongst everyone else.

"do a spin for us!" kaminari egged on with his stupid lip bite. you snickered a bit before doing a turn, making everyone cheer louder.

"pur y/n! leave no crumbs!" mina cheered, making you snicker. "and todoroki, you look so damn handsome!" said boy shuffled in his spot and watched as mina 'fainted' into jirou's arms. she had such a crush on him it was pretty funny, especially knowing it was never going to happen.

"man i wonder what satoshi's new fiancé is gonna look like!" you heard sero say, making you purse your lips in despair. "who knows, she could be a total babe!"

"yeah.. or a total villain." you whispered under your dress, kicking away the front of your dress to prevent yourself from tripping. the three boys next to you heard, and soon a comforting hand was placed on your shoulder. that made you look up at izuku, who soon sent you a bittersweet smile.

"we call those milfs sero! the wonderful world is filled with them! and that's why i live." mineta started daydreaming, much to everyone's distaste. "like rai will be in the future!"

"i think it's time i test out this dagger." you mumbled with a glowing eye, unbuttoning the strap keeping it in place. before you could take it out however, shoto arm went across your stomach while izuku's hand grabbed your wrist.

"rai, todoroki, looking good." the deep and gruff voice of aizawa ceased all the talking in the room. everyone, including you turned your heads to him dressed in a suit. this was the second time you'd seen him in it, and you're just as shocked as last time. his hair was tied back, and he looked less sleep deprived than he usually did. good for him.

but still you couldn't stop the small laugh that left your nose. "i should be saying that to you, mr. aizawa. i didn't know you were coming."

he just 'ignored' you. "i've had close ties with the rai's, so i was personally invited. and as you and todoroki's supervisor, i get to kill two birds with one stone."

"what's the other bird?" izuku asked.

"making sure these two don't mess around." he said, but didn't put further emphasis on that. he knew the distaste towards your fathers was something more secretive, and most of the class didn't know about it. he wasn't going to say that you'd act immature towards your dads just for the sake of being annoying.

"have fun you three!" kirishima waved out to you, shoto, and aizawa. hopefully he wasn't expecting anything of the same energy. he did just wave to the three most nonchalant people like.. ever.

you spared one more glance at izuku and katsuki. they were silently sending you their condolences since after all, this was a wedding for your dad and a villain: two people you despised. something oughta go wrong. but you just sent them a tiny smile before turning around and walking out the door with shoto and aizawa by your side. you wish they could've joined you, but you were happy with shoto. take what you get, you guess.

"now that it's just us," aizawa spoke up as soon as the door shut. "rai, is there something you wanna tell me?"

your look turned confused as you three stepped down the stairs. "no?" no way he already knew about a traitor.

"your behavior lately has been strange. you know you can always talk to me, right?"

"of course." your heels tapped against the concrete. "but i didn't think that was a problem?"

you three reached his car, and while shoto opened the door for you, aizawa walked over to the drivers door. "there's been a lot up with you lately, rai."

"how so?" you got comfortable in your seat behind aizawa. shoto sat in the seat behind the empty passenger one.

"well your quirk situation with midoriya is one of them." he looked at you through the horizontal mirror. "mind sharing? if you don't mind."

the car started up. "well i don't really know myself."

"and your behavior being different ever since this wedding became a thing? i don't mean to pry, but are you denying your dad finding someone else?"

to that you immediately shook your head. "don't get that idea. i don't even know my mom."

so it was true, to what he heard at least. what a shame. "you don't say.. well i won't ask any further. i just don't like seeing you like this."

"what do you mean?" you tilted your head, although he probably didn't see it.

"well this goes for you too todoroki." aizawa looked at him through the mirror before putting them back on the road. "you both are completely different to who you were at the beginning of the year. i hate to see any of you return to that state."

you and said boy made eye contact. like with izuku and katsuki, his eyes shone with concern at you. "i've just been stressed lately." you answered without looking away from shoto. you sent him a small smile, but he saw right through it.

"mind sharing? i'm here to help."

you were conflicted. could aizawa do anything to help? after all he is a pro hero, so him knowing about emiko could help you. but if he were to approach emiko the second he saw her, it could mean bad news for everyone. it wouldn't go smoothly. but maybe that was delaying the inevitable though. maybe chaos would erupt anyways. you have no idea what emiko has planned.

"it doesn't really matter." you looked away from shoto and down at your lap. "it'll be irrelevant soon anyways."

"will it? so why not let me know anyways if it'll mean nothing soon." aizawa said.

"i just.." you sighed. "don't really wanna talk about it. it won't make me feel better."

the back of your hand was tapped, and you looked over at shoto who soon patted the middle seat. "very well then." aizawa said before going quiet. you unbuckled your seatbelt and moved over to the middle before placed your head on shoto's shoulder. he looked down at you, izuku's words fresh in his mind.

"comfort her as much as you can. you're a safe place for her."

he smiled small, making you do the same. "i'm glad you're with me." you whispered to him.

"always will be sis." he whispered back before pulling out his phone for you two to watch a movie on it.

to say i'm ashamed of myself is an understatement.

meme by @weird_potato32:

random fact/head cannon:

rai often paints izuku's, shoto's, and katsuki's nails.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 4.2K 15
The story of the struggles of (Y/N), Daughter to a villain chose a path that strays from Evil trying to live a normal life. Finding herself stuck in...
125K 6.5K 35
๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž - ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ โœ”๏ธŽ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ ๐˜’๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช ๐˜‰๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๏ฟฝ...
2M 62K 69
๊—ƒ ๐ค. ๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ !๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ! ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ...
137K 3K 28
โ๐๐‹๐„๐€๐’๐„, ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐€ ๐’๐„๐‚๐Ž๐๐ƒ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐‚๐„โž โœฐ ๐——๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ยฆ ๐–ฅ/๐—‡ ๐–ซ/๐—‡, ๐–บ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—†๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—’ ๐—๐—‹๐–บ๐—...