Honey; Draco Malfoy

By justlikeyourstories

โ๐‡๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ; ๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ง๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅโž โ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ... More

Introduction
Sweet Like Honey
The 14th Floor
No Sugar
Love In A Photograph
Shiny๏ฟผ Black Shoes
Underdesk Work
Pumpkin Spice
A Bone To Pick
Trapped
20 Questions
Elderflower Wine
Cloudy Minds
I Dont Like Repeating Myself
Drunk At 6:30?
Delicate Kisses
My Boss Is A Massive Asshole
Penetrative Permission๏ฟผ
So Green
Sit-Ups
Home Not Alone
Over As Fast As It Begun
Im Totally Fine
And There Were Three
Her
TeddyBear
Pasta Fixes Everything
Stay
Pretty For Me
Barbie Boutique
Witch
The More You Know
Yellow
Memory Lane
Voice Your Frustration
Brake Time
Elephant In A Crystal Shop
My Star In The Sky

Pale Blue

2.7K 79 63
By justlikeyourstories

It's been so long! I'm sorry bby <3

*Viewer discretion is advised*

Honey Ilona

I spent the rest of the afternoon with my body leant on the counter, watching Draco zip around the kitchen and mumble to himself as he looked in cook books and prepared food that smelt to die for.

Never had I seen him so fussed over something other then his work.

"Honey where are the—" he turned around and caught my stare "What are you looking at?"

"Oh, nothing" I shrugged "Just the incredibly rare sight of Draco Malfoy doing something for someone other then himself"

He rolled his eyes "Where's your cutlery?"

"Top draw on your right" I said and watched him turn to the side and pull out the draw before grabbing two sets of cutlery.

After dinner, which was the best pasta I have ever eaten in my life, Draco and I were back in the kitchen. Silently cleaning cleaning up, with my hands in the sink washing the dishes, Draco dried as we want.

Of course, this didn't go without complaints on his end.

"Why can we use magic again?" He groaned, wiping down yet another plate that I handed him.

"Because some things are worth taking your time with and it's not bad. Some people need to learn how to cope without Magic and you are certainly one of them" I smiled and handed him a bowl. He rolled his eyes and took it off me.

"Right" he laughed "We live in a world where Dragons exists but you want to hand wash dishes" 

"Yes, Draco. I want to hand wash dishes, Now, stop whining" I confided washing, seeing I only had a couple of more dishes until it was done. I wiped down a cup and reached to my side for Draco to take but after a second, he didn't. I frowned and looked up to find him not there anymore "Draco—"

I almost dropped the cup when feeling his arms reach around my waist, tugging at the bottom of my shirt.

"You have done enough" he whispered close to ear, reaching his other and up to take the cup from my hand. I breathed out heavily and took my hands out from the warm water.

"I'm all-I'm all dirty" I whispered.

"Then take a shower" he said, brushing his lips over my earlobe "I'll wait for you... or not"

"Merlin" I mumbled before ducking from his grip "I'm taking a shower" I said and took a step away from him "You-You will wait... right?"

He chuckled "Of course"

I nodded and spun around, quickly making my way to the bathroom and jumping in the shower before the water could even reach the right temperature. I lathered the scented body wash on my hands and between my fingers before massaging my soft skin.

I dipped my head under and let the hot water slightly burn my face. It relaxed my muscles and Merlin only knows how much I needed to relax right now.

I was feeling out about what was going to happened when I stepped out of this shower. The last time I gave this to him, he stabbed me in the back, hurt me badly then I've ever been hurt before.

Was I ready for it again? Could I withstand the pain again? Or better yet, could I handle what happens if he doesn't hurt me?

I'd never been in a relationship. I didn't know what to say, how to act or even what to do.

How far Into the relationship was it ok to say 'I love you' ?

My thoughts subsided as I felt a rush of cold wind hit the side of my bare body. The feeling made me shutter, a feeling that could only be cause by the shower door opening.

Wait—

I shot my eyes open despite the soap that now burned and saw Draco, his body bare just as mine. I gulped and couldn't help the way my eyes tore themselves down his chest, past his legs and at...

At it.

"Draco—"

"I'm not a very patient person, Honey" he whispered and before I could get another word, he'd stepped in and smashed his lips into me. The motion took me by surprise, with my hands and body still covered in soap, I wasn't sure if he even wanted me to touch him.

But he didn't seem to care by the way he pressed his body against mine, causing me to stumble back against the tiles. My head hit the wall but the pain didn't bother me much. The rush I felt took my my body and I opened my mouth so he could slip his tongue.

He happily did as such and took my hips into his hands, grasping the slippery skin. He didn't get a very firm grip due to the soap but this just seemed to excite him more as I felt it poke the inside of my thigh.

Too lost in the lust to care, I didn't even question when his kisses reached down my jaw, trapping every space of clear skin between his lips and not letting go until the discolouration spiked and it'd show above.

I moaned when feeling his tongue run underneath my earlobe. He repeated the action and it only made the throbbing between my thighs continue and worsen.

"I found it" he mumbled against my skin.

"Found—found what?" I breathed quietly.

"Your sweet spot" he answered, focusing solely on the part that made my skin tingle.

"Wow" was all I managed to get out as his assault continued down my body until he ended up on his knees, placing kisses across my stomach as the hot water crusaded over the two of us.

I sighed another moan, reaching down to run my fingers through his wet and tangle hair.

"Before I go any further" he looked up at me, his pale blue hues staring so deep into my soul that I felt like I could never keep anything from him "Are you ok? Is this ok?"

"Yes" I answered without hesitation "Yes, Draco. Merlin, just do something before I collapse. I can't stand—oh god" I felt my knees buck and almost tumble if it wasn't for the grip Draco had on my hip as he attached his lips to my clit, sucking so slow, so sensual and oh, so good.

Draco's tongue went every way, not a inch that he hadn't explored and made me shutter while doing so. I'd never experienced the concept of cloud 9 until just now and I didn't know how much long I was going to last if he kept doing it.

I unintentionally gripped his hair tight, pulling his head back away from me.

"Are you ok?" He stared up at me "did I—"

"No, no" I quickly said "I just—I want... I want more"

He smiled and stood up to attach his lips to mine. The layer of myself on his lip was oddly erotic and only left me hearing for more.

"What do you want?" He teased, Tracing his fingers up and down my stomach.

"You" I answered "I just want you"

"Yeah?" He asked which I responded to with a quick nod "Beg"

My eyes widened "What?"

"You want it so bad so you'll beg me to fuck you" He taunted, slowly rubbing a single finger over my clit. The feeling clogged my mind and it was hard to get out a single word, let alone a sentence.

"Ple—" I cut myself off with a moan as he placed a single finger inside of me "Please"

"Oh, come on" he whispered "You can do better then that. Let me hear you beg for me, Honey"

I couldn't. I really couldn't.

If he wanted more from me then he was going to have to stop touching me the way he was.

I couldn't think straight. My brain couldn't comprehend the strength to form any words.

"I'm not hearing you, darling" he sighed, the pace of his finger getting faster with every second I didn't speak "Do you want me?"

"Yes!" I shrieked, feeling my legs shake "Yes, yes I want you—Draco I'm gonna—"

Immediately he tore his hand away "Don't you dare even think about it. Not without my word"

I whined softly "Draco I don't know what more I need to do for you to—" I gasped, feeling the tip of him only barley slip in.

"You were saying?" He whispered, connecting his lips to mine as he pushed the rest of the way in "God, I could cum just from the way you feel around me"

I felt the need to cross my legs but I couldn't. The feeling was both painful and so very good.

The pain only increased as he slowly started to thrust his way in and out. Only at a steady pace and soon enough, if subsided and all I felt was pleasure. Pure pleasure and the feeling of his fingers between mine, slipping up the shower wall and above my head.

"Faster" I moaned. Trapped between his body, no way of moving except for if he let me go, I felt constricted.

And fuck, I'd never again wanna feel anything but.

"Good girl" his lips ghosted above my jaw line as his pace increased. His hands held tightly in mine against the wall, I felt my nipples grow painfully hard and prick against his chest.

Nothing to suppress our noises, I was sure that it was the only thing my neighbours could hear and usually I'd care, but in this moment, being absolutely tangled in him and him in me, I couldn't care less.

Each stroke felt like the first. The feeling of just slipping over the edge but not completely falling was intoxicating. With the warm water splashing over my face, forcing my eyes to shut, all that left me to do was feel.

I couldn't see him, but I could hear him and that's all I wanted to do. I could almost get drunk off the whimpers and groans his mouth released softly into my ear, almost like a taunt and every doubt I'd previously had, floated away as if they were never important.

"Taking me so well" he breathed "I can't begin to explain how you're making me feel right now" oh, but I could. The way he made me feel was just the same. Along with the sinful words he profusely spilled and his fingers squeezing mine, I couldn't think of any other way that this could possibly get better.

My closed eyes slowly rolled to the back of my head and my nose became blocked. This only forced me to let my lips in hurried breaths that Draco swallowed when capturing them in a kiss.

Sweet and slow unlike anything else he was doing to me right now. It almost made me forget how deep he felt inside of me right now but never could ever rid that.

"Draco..." I gasped, feeling myself consciously slip "I'm-I'm really gonna—"

"Don't you dare" he mumbled against my lips "Be my best girl and wait"

I whimpered, closing my mouth and focusing on the shutting myself off, to stop myself from tripping.

"Fuck, you're gorgeous" He whispered and I could only feel his eyes flutter over my facial features "How could I of ever done that to you?"

I said nothing in response. It was the last thing I wanted to talk or think about right now.

My body started to feel overly hot from his touch and I couldn't stop my legs from shaking. I couldn't hold it in much longer and I could only guess Draco knew that.

"Now. I want you to come for me, Honey" at his word and the release of his own, I finally let myself go. A loud moan tore through my lips as I felt my legs give way and fall into a point of no return.

I fell into his arms and that's when I knew that this man.

Draco Malfoy.

He was the only one that I ever wanted to crumble for.

Ok... how are we feeling?

Anyone need an ambulance? I'm not paying for y'all medical bills.

Word count 2050.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 1.6K 3
๐š๐šž๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐š’๐š”๐šŠ ๐š‚๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐š–๐šŠ "๐€ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ...
2M 110K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
1.2M 64.1K 59
๐’๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐žใ€ข๐๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ใ€ˆ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค 1ใ€‰ ๐‘ถ๐’‘๐’‘๐’๐’”๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’‡๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’• โœฐ|| ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐‘ด๏ฟฝ...
1.4M 107K 42
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...